Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/32447351/#32478600
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Blitzkrieg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Choosing A.

>40k calories per meal
Probably not physically possible even if I spend the rest of my life fucking up supermarkets.

>Every time someone shitposts ... suicide inducing migraines
How could possessing random people possibly be worth it when every second of the day I'm going to feel like someone is flicking my nipples and every other minute I'll be catatonic due to seizures that feel like Satan is groping my brain? The only thing this choice is good for is killing random anons and eventually myself.

>Laser shark
As if I'm not enough of a shut in already.

>Robot mode
Me irl

Physical:

Muscle mass (19)
Regeneration (17)
Threat Detection (15)
Durability (14)
Stamina (13)
Immunity (11)
Strength (9)

Mental:

RPG (7)
Courage (6)

Paranormal:

Charm (5)
Senpai (3)
Ten out of ten (2)
Justice (0)

The coming crusade will be glorious.

A

I like this one, so my first CYOA begins!

(Not sure if name gender age whatever is required but fuck it)
Name: Bubby

Dat physical shit:
Muscle Mass - 1
Sustenance - 2
Threat Detection - 2
Gender Swapping - 3

That mental power:
Speed Learner - 2
RPG - 2
Google Glasses - 2
Discipline - 1

Paraspooks
First Class - 1
Shadow - 1
Mind reading II - 3
The Mist - 3

DRAWBACKS BOI (because being overpowered is for losers):
Late Bloomer +1
Vulnerable +2

That about sums up this character I suppose

Well, let's see. According to some quick googling, Sesame Butter is the most calorically dense food, at 595 calories per 100 grams.

To eat 40,000 calories of Sesame Butter, (40,000/595) = 67.2 servings * 100 grams per serving) = 6722 grams.

So, you'd need to eat 6.72 kilograms of solid sesame butter per day to get that many calories.

IDK about you, but that seems like a rather large amount of butter.

Just put it on top some hamburger patties and one leaf of lettuce

>but don't worry, it only lasts for 1 second
Yeah, nothing to worry about.

Dammit, this got posted already. I wanted to use the meta CYOA so that it makes someone sent to me instead.
So I'll just pick A, like everyone always does.
Remove drawback
Given the situation, I don't have the heart to ask for rewards. I'll just be there for her and ease her passing. I don't need to gain anything from it.

>Be The Little Girl
Wait, I gotta ask. Are those urges more "kill everyone nearby and flay their souls," or...?

>Myr
>Rjun
>Nyala
>Orta

Such power. Such POWER!

It's officially October. Who is working on Halloween CYOAs?

I thought we agreed you would do it? There was a meeting, and we all voted on it.

I can attest to this

Ok, let's see...

Origin - Magical and Nanomachines

Appearance - Average

Factionless - Use Meta to remove drawback

Abilities:
-Agility 3
-Endurance 3
-Durability 3
-E. Senses 2
-Stealth 3
-Reflexes 2
-Immunity 2
-Mind Reading 3
-Mind Control 3
-Self Healing 3
-Social Enhancer 3
-Mental 3
-Shapeshifting 3
-Focus 3
-Directed Energy Attack 3
-Uplink 3
-Self Improvement 3
-Remote Viewing 3
-Analysis 3

Perks:
-Safehouse
-Expert
-Defector
-Signing Bonus
-Charisma
-Prime Subject

Drawbacks: None

Allies:
-Corrine (Defector)
-Lindsey
-Olivia
-Hannah

Enemies: None

Use subtle powers to gather wealth and power without getting noticed and live it up at the safehouse. The other powers are mainly reserved for emergencies.

>Symbiote
I just had to pick today to go out in the woods, didn't I?

>Senses (9)
>Strength (8)
>Speed (7)
>Endurance (6)
>Durability (5)
>Redundancy (4)
>Second Brain (3)
>Healing (2)
>Parasite (1)
>Cocoon (0)

>Rapid Regeneration
>Swarm
>Ratel's Hide

>Alien

I... I cannot resist. I will find more.

>Desert Rat
>Loyal
>Nerve Alteration

Suitability 152%

Horus -5%
Sherlock -11%
Atlas -8%
Sting like a bee -6% x2 (legs) = -12%
Clockwork (Heart) -2.5%
Apothecary (As i noticed you said fluid rather than liquid i'd like to choose a supply of stem cells) -5%

Total: 43.5%
Suitability: 108.5%

Im not taking any chances. I dont even like the chance that any of the doctors procedures could go wrong. But im guessing that i dont get to choose no options.

Intuiton and Readiness
Foxfire, Fluffy, Alcohol, Shapeshift
Devotion, Submission, Dependence
Parting Gift

I'd be the perfect combat waifu. Built-in flamethrower, synchronization, teleporting, and combat intuition. And fluffy. Plus, guaranteed to come home.

Too late to post OC?

bah fuck it, its more of an update anyway. I finished color's.

Like this one. Going to twist some of the choices a little bit, though
>Aden
Max acceleration instead of max airspeed; call it 10 gravities... but none of the protection.
>Eiden
So it's a good thing intangibility is on the list of choices. Infinite memory is nice too.
>Jai
No sex is the price you pay for immortality, I suppose. And who wants atmosphere or food, anyway?
>Tesla
Does EM control extend to GUF control under the appropriate conditions? It's only a matter of time before I find out, I suppose.

Continued:

My sting like a bee augment will allow me to do a sort of icarus-dash or super jump. And i could always kick through a wall or something. Much more usefull than punching.

The apothecary upgrade should improve my survivability for the other procedures.

Brown
Brown
Brown
Brown
Brown

Origin - Nanomachines
Appearance - Peak Human
Faction - The Law

Abilities:
- Endurance(2)
- Strength(3)
- Agility(2)
- Enhanced Senses(2)
- Durability(3)
- Reflexes(3)
- Immunity(2)
- Self Healing(2)
- Social Enhancer(2)
- Unarmed Master(2)
- Weapon Mastery: Firearms(3)
- Mental(3)
- Focus(3)
- Uplink(2)
- Analysis(2)

Perks
- Defector
- Charisma
- Prime Subject
- Transport
- Safehouse
- Identity

Drawbacks
- Hated
- Valuable
- Traitor

Allies
- Bubbles (Defector)
- Yuito Kataoka

Foes
- Alex Keller (Traitor)
- Clone
- Ghost
- Jason Roark

Tommy Trigger once lived life as a normal police officer, upholding justice and duty wherever he went. But his life changed forever when an 18-wheeler struck him during a routine traffic stop, bringing him to the brink of death. Using the power of science, the government brought him back to life and put him back on the force... with some minor adjustments!

*hackneyed 80s action cop opening sequence*

Together with his handler and his giant robot monkey pal Bubbles, he fights crime as...

THE TRIGGER FINGER!

Powers: Bronze, Light Green.
Companions: Could I not pick any and just use the choice in another section? If not, Orange.
World: Orange
Items: Light Green, Yellow

Honestly, I wanted to pick more orange (my favorite color) but I'm okay with this.

>Magical
>Beyond Human
>Military

>Focus 2 (free because Magical)
>Endurance 3
>Durability 3
>Immunity 3
>Directed Energy Attack 3
>Self Healing 3
>Strength 1
>Passion 1
>Self Improvement 2
>Flight 1
>Agility 3
>Enhanced Senses 1
>Stealth 1
>Reflexes 3 (3 because Valuable)

>Training (free because Military)
>Unique Weapon (magical melee weapon like lightsaber, powered by my passion)
>Armour (stylish armour)
>Reputation (known for being kind but very emotional and passionate by coworkers)
>Prime Subject (free because Fiona)

>Samuel Mason
>Yuito Kataoka
>Fiona Dawley

>find book of magic in old library
>start learning simple magic only to discover it's owned by ancient magical being
>mysterious being offers to help make me super powerful sorceress in exchange for favors
>military notices me because magic has changed my appearance
>military decide I'm valuable and capture me
>they destroy book and owner (prime subject)
>forced to work for military instead of magical benefactor
>kick butt of evil terrorist groups with help from Samuel and Yuito
>do lots of good, but have trouble with public image because 9 feet tall with wings and have bitchy reporter trying to make me look bad
>will have to find a way to deal with annoying reporter, but unfortunately can't just kill her

Yeah I watched the movie. I thought you meant something about the build itself.

That's a good idea. Most builds are more about confrontation.

Kinda like robo-cop?

The credit card, please.

Green (plants probably know a whole lotta shit)

Light gray (actually seems interesting, but not over the top like other options)

Light green (Seems like good shit to me, and nobody's dying in wars or other shit like other worlds so I am A OK with this)

Bronze and Light Gray (Dude, sick gains and instant knowledge sharing? Awesome stuff!)

yeah i noticed the code shit but I honestly don't care

I just wanted to thank you all for choosing some options i were worried would never be chosen.

NGGYPLYD or NGGYPNGLYD? I tried it as a pastebin ID, an imgur image ID, and as a caesar cipher. Didn't turn up anything.

Has Outer Worlds guy made any more CYOAs since he lost all his toaster's data?

There's a lot of these I can't read, but I did my best.
Power
>Pink
Waifu
>Yellow
Hot. I'm basically her private prostitute.
Light Blue was a close second. That's pretty hot, too, feminizing a boy and turning him into your gf
World
(I still can't understand the Light blue world... men look like girls but they act the same way, and they still have dicks? Rather than being cute traps?)
>White
Huh. That's exactly what I want.
I can't read what's in those boxes, sorry.
Items
>Light Blue
Okay, that's pretty funny. A girl who used to be a guy makes a guy think she's a girl but she's a guy, except she's really a girl.
>White

Two things.

A. Thank you for noticing that i fucked up the code. the P is suppose to be a U, will change later.

B. Thank you as well for suggesting that I make my next code a simple imgur ID instead of creating my own expecting people to post it if they want it.

You really taught me a lot in just a few sentence's.

Lastly, you won't get any of the other choices, classic mystery box, would like me to post it?

Were you worried the lime green object wouldn't be chosen? Because I would be okay with just that. Could always use more energy.

Hey so I haven't played Overwatch but is there anything specific I should know about adding the 9 females as companions to hell invasion 2.0?

Like their personalities, abilitis, themes? What people want from them as waifus?

Mercy is the only good waifu.

>Copper
YO HO HO HE TOOK A BITE OF GUM-GUM
>Beige
user just wants a quiet life.

>Beige
What can I say? A quiet life is most certainly an option.

>Light Green
It's a nice place.

>Beige
I'm helping!
>White
At this point, why not?

tracer + ass + not a virgin. or something. Thats all I know.

not that light green, but other one's.

Yeah, go ahead.

congratulations.

never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

Not even Hell wants D. va

Does anybody have the CYOA where you get sent back in time at the beginning of civilization with powers to change history?

Double points for munchkin stuff? Yes please.
Name: user Y Mous
Origin: Innate.
Appearance: Athletic.
Faction less.
Perks: Expert. Charisma(Alex Keller, contact Jim sent me too get my shit together), Boot Camp, Identity.
Drawbacks: Valuable(bitches love the bod),(3 extra points).
Allies: Lindsey Reyes(sexy neet that is my "secretary", sent to me from Keller), Jim Boyce(bro that helps me find employment and side jobs).
Foes: Derek Hall(incompetent rival that was told I was a runaway, thinks he is actually stronger than me), Fiona Dawley(mouthpiece of the organization and trying to slander me), John York(competent rival/bounty hunter).
Abilities(53 points): Strength 3, Agility 3, Endurance 2, Durability 3, Enhanced Senses 2, Stealth 2, Reflexes 3, immunity 2, Social Enhancer 2, Self Healing 3, Unarmed Mastery 3, Mental 2, Focus 3, Directed Energy Attack 3, Flight 3,Training 3, Overcharge 3, Inheritable 3, Analysis 3, Shapeshifting 2.
This also has double choices so fuck it, going to magic world. 6 points.
Companions: Old Friend(free)
Lucil the Dragon Girl(-1) (waifu for old friend), Emily the Lost Technician(-1) (Science MOTHERFUCKER, that is all).
Nation: Skylands
Contact: Magick Shop(Turns out Alex Keller is a multidimensional CEO, go figure. Got a place to stay, stock, and sell I brought in from adventure and trading in the Empire.)
Buying another Nation area (- last 4 points):The Golden Empire
Location :Trading Company(gotta get shit for the shop somehow).
Contact: Captain( I GOT A SKY BOAT MOTHERFUCKERS! Also somewhere to nap in between fighting pirates.)
Drawbacks: Hostile Hostiles 3 points: House of Roses(I could fuck them to my side), Cult of Void(dumbass cultist that have an ax to grind), Behemoth(Lunch).
With the 3 extra points doubled from the meta, now to spend 6 more points.
Artifacts: Null blade(-1), Scanner(-1) for nerd.

hey Angel.

Liminal Phrenic lost all his data? When'd he post about that?

I have no clue what this references seeing as I can't read white on white.

>Minor god offers you free shit
>Accidentally kill most of the multiverse and enslave him
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Free godlike power though.

Who's the dragon?

They're all trap options duder, since they're going to kill you.

Nigga you played, nigga you lied.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/32447351/#32478600
His hard drive died on him.

The one from Eragon maybe?

Figures, they're busy enough with Doomguy.

Couldn't fit spending the last 4 points so here it is. Buying extra Contact in Wizard Tower(-1): Young Mage.
Buying another Location in the Golden Empire, Magitech Guild(-2)
With the last point I will buy a artifact for the Young Mage, Phoenix Wand(-1) now she can protect herself.
We will do all the Explorables.
WHO ELSE WANTS TO JOIN ME ON ADVENTURE?!

Hi!

>using a meta cyoa
No thanks, I prefer not being shit.

Sadly, he disappeared after this. Some user was harassing him so he's probably gone for good.

He's gone for months at a time; this is nothing new. If you poke him on his blog he might come back.

That blog is even more dead.

It's still a better shot than waiting for him to come back.

Besides, it's not like it's the first time he was harassed like that here, so I don't think that will deter him.

Time to roll

>harassed like that
What harassment?

Red, Bronze.
Auburn.
Light green.
Bronze and Auburn.

For starters, there are people here who really hate his CYOAs (and especially that CYOA in question), and won't hesitate to voice it in front of him. He doesn't mind that.

If strength 2 can punch holes in armored vehicles does that mean it nullifies durability 3?

But I want to save her, rewards be damned!

So after reading those last two threads worth of role playing I decided to update this with a few graphical and formatting improvements.

No new items, powers, perks, text changes, etc. Just an aesthetic update.

No, strength 2 is like having Prototype 1 or 2(the games) level strength, Strength 3 is DBZ strength for stupid levels of raw power.

It says that armor piercing rounds can stop you, so why wouldn't fists count?

So Angel, are you the qt redhead sitting in the chair, or the dumpy looking dyke in the Israeli restaurant?

You can dodge or something, I don't know why the jump from it is so low, I didn't write it.

I'm not talking about dodging. I'm just saying it seems like strength 2 makes durability 3 obsolete.

She is the redhead. Speaking of.
wanna join my magic airship crew?

roll

it kinda does, but I don't know if the author is going to fix that, at most its just to stop regular people from killing you by accident.