And this is my Cleric!

>And this is my Cleric!

Who let you into my house?

David

And this is my bard.

>

I legit used this portrait for a Cleric of Red Knight last year.

and this is my paladin of vengeance

The player count will not change overnight just because David wills it.

Besides, we can do nothing until the DM's girlfriend is ready.

And this is my Dragonborn druid!

Whoops.

I thought you said she was close!

Fitting her into her prom dress had proven more challenging than anticipated; fortunately, thanks to David, I now know where to push.

What deity does he serve?

And here's my fighter.

nice

>And this is my Cleric/Monk

Um, this is a World of Darkness campaign.

T-this is how I fighter?

Riku is totally a warlock right?

That is a Paladin, good sir, as he is far more martial than a cleric, an magic Is more of an aid to him than a focus.

If I had to stat him, I'd probably use Ninja of Light and Shadow from ToB.

This is my Fish folk Paladin and her awkward Kobold Wizard Girlfriend.

>That guy who always rolled 20 when he needed it and only rolled relatively low when it didn't matter

Warlock
>intentionally seeks out pacts with evil for power
>rolls around in it
>if he ever renounces his pacts he loses all his power
Riku
>hormonal teenager gets tricked into becoming evil
>quits evil cold turkey, kicks out the Big Bad who was dominating him, escapes Shadowdark Badplace, and grows out of being an edgelord
>still keeps his powers
He's a Kcolraw.

On any challenge difficulty you'll spend half of the game hiding behind rocks casting gravity at enemies and crying like a woman, so I'd say he's caster material at least.

WHY? WHY? WHY?

>This is my eldritch knight.

>okay, here's my bard and his NPC followers

That's the abridged version of Riku's story yeah. Also doesn't he lose his "pact" powers at the end of 2 (still gets the best keyblade though)? His arc is "Embraces darkness > Rejects darkness > Controls darkness > Abandons darkness". So from KH1 > 358/2 days he's pretty classic warlock.

>using the power of music unite the world and destroy the bbeg
Sounds good to me

I haven't played most of the games, but wasn't the balance between light and dark his thing? That's why he gets to become a keyblade master while the pure light protagonists all fail like chumps and get possessed by the time-traveling ganguro pedophile?

In chain of memories he decides to walk the road between light and darkness "The Road to the Dawn". So he refrains from using the powers of Darkness until Roxas forces his hand at the end of 358/2 days. He spends the majority of KH2 playing "good guy Riku" and being support for Sora, until the end of 2 where he loses his ability to open doorways to the corridor of darkness. Which is as far as I've gotten, which seems to imply he doesn't have the control over darkness he used to.

Maybe trolling /v/ will provide some insight...

>Not powering your way through with timed rolls and heals
>not LETTING JACK RIP MGR style
I mean the start works for a few bosses but others will home in on your rock and kill your ass

That's when you run. Let gooby and dolan handle it.

I swear their so gets worse the higher the difficulty, and I hate it.

Make Donald actually useful

*their ai

And this is my paladin's deity

Set them to only use spells and items in an emergency.