BCH

How many of us true Bitcoin believers are there?

This segwit coin pump is fake and driven by tether. The real Bitcoin will win in the end. Operation Dragon Slayer hasn't even begun.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck your mother if you want fuck

craig will save us from blockstream

i only managed to grab me 8 bch but i just send 2 bch for 1 cent which is very nice :D i like bch

give it up, you should have done what all of us did and made mad gains on the high volume voatility

nice larp

Roger Flip It!

There is no scenario where BTC dies and BCH doesn't die with it

bitcoin cash works for micropayments. fact.
bitcoin cash is faster. fact.
bitcoin cash is bitcoin. motherfucking fact.

There is one scenario though: BTC dies and BCH doesn't die.

lots of good news coming its can't hold back much longer

the perfect combination

as transactions scale paraboloidal, how do you think that 8 times the block size will do any good?

wait is bitcoin cash the same as bcash?
why don't they just call it bcash?

If BTC had 8MB blocks the mempool backlog would be zero and fees almost nonexistent. Instead we have cripple coin. Which is fine by me, my alt pick is killing it.

because this meme was started by /r/bitcoin to piss bitcoin cash users off. But you already knew that, didn't you, champ.

I hate deluded bitcoiners but I absolutely despise you faggots.

SOON.

Lol you bcash guys are truly pathetic.

Bcash is just another altcoin.

In time you will learn.

i give this post bcash/10

Blockstream forcibly imposed strategy gradually slowly bleeds away investment as it becomes more apparently wrong by the week, BCH strategy of actually encouraging use as a unit of exchange draws a natural organic increase in value in line with metcalfe's law, when the hash rate vs asset price equilibrium adjusts to the point where BCH pays more for blocks than BTC due to a collision of the above trends purely organically with no contrived power plays involved, BCH naturally and permanently takes the hash power.

BTC is locked in a frozen state as it very slowly adjusts to the new equilibrium every 2016 blocks, reducing the already anaemic output even more, and escalating the difference between the profitablility of mining btc vs bch, aggravating the problem more, driving the price down more, which aggravates the problem more, and so on, and so forth, until BTC is completely impossible to transact on.

It's basically a natural, conspiracy-less iteration of the operation dragonslayer scenario, and it's not just possible but actually likely, given how completely idiotic the core strategy is.

>with no contrived power plays involved
so what youre saying is either
btc moons basically forever; or
bch takes over

I remember selling 3.37 when it was 300 USD
I won't make the same mistake again.

Almost, BTC moons basically forever *and* BCH doesn't to anywhere near the same degree, or BCH eventually takes over.