When will LTC dump?

Will it stop mooning soon so we can't get more at a reasonable price before it's too late?

it'll probably go down to ~250 soon

Yes this will be the first experience of bagholding for those normies buying in right now

It should dump once it hits 400

never

I doubt normies will hold if they see their USD going down.

so how do you explain bitcoin. normies don't check the price every 2 seconds they throw some money in and then continue living their lives.

Even better, cheap LTC again and normies getting pushed out

i dont think you get it

for normies, this is like a mobile game, they're constantly checking the price 247 and talking to their friends about it

they'll be the first to sell

Regardless of where the floor lands after this run, LTC IS going to at least 1k EOY. It's bitcoin's little cousin, and bitcoin is 16k--wholly unaffordable for the average normie who wants "a coin". New money will keep flowing into LTC over the next few days, weeks, months. We're not even close to the end yet.

Watch for BTC to drop today and LTC to go up even further. I predict a correction in BTC to 14.5k and an LTC ATH in the 470s. It's new floor will likely be around 430, but it could end up being a rounder 450.

This

Bitcoin is insanely stable right now
Litecoin will get at least 1k, ignore the naysayers in this thread, theyve spammed the same crap every thread since LTC was 100

but again, how do you explain the bitcoin price. the normie money flowing in was insane but here we are after days of sideways movement, after a decent dip no less.

At least ltc is catching up with eth, so it won't seem as 'affordable' in comparison. Fucking newfags buying the wrong coin.

>i dont think you get it
>for normies, this is like a mobile game, they're constantly checking the price 247 and talking to their friends about it
>they'll be the first to sell

They're also the ones buying in at high prices remember. Until that slows down, major snowball losses will be mitigated.

I agree. Normies who bought btc when it mooned are inpatient, they wanted quick cash. Lite is feeding off their fustration, and now that It looks like it's mooning, more of them will trade their btc for Lite...

And once they get a nice bump.. They realize they'll have to switch it back to btc use the damn things.

There's only one fact in play: Normies are always 2 steps behind.

Sold and waiting for dip

Also the new meme is that LTC is supposed to trade at 25% of the PRICE of BTC. We need to meme this into reality and pray for it to happen, lol!

as a normie who bought 3 months ago around 60
i got to say i am so happy from them gains boi.
LTC is a stable coin and will continue to rise I doubted all u turds who said it will stay at 100 and BCH will replace LTC on GDAX and shit.

stfu you faggot oh yeah you are a special snowflake, the only one who bought at 60$ of course sell high and buy in again

How much did you buy, user?

tfw bought $6k worth last week at $90, and it automatically stopped out at $120
ffffffuuuuuccc

same

what service are you using?

I had 9 LTC and I only have 4 left, I sold them all on the climb upward, each one at a different peak.

DON'T BE LIKE ME

this is pump and dump, no announcment, no reason at all for the raise, simply lot of normies(Prob Americans) investing right now.

Spot on. The crypto space is full of noobs now, people that just heard about it on the radio and think they're technologically superior to everyone.

I have small holdings in all of the top coins, bought them in May/June. Holding a few bags from shit coins like Sia, but I'm just gonna wait out this storm. It's hard to buy more Bitcoin and Litecoin, when I originally bought them for $1,900 and $23 respectively.

It's going down!!

I bought and sold on the way up, still have the same amount of ltc I had but I'm a few hundred richer. I didn't know where the ceiling was so I didn't want to take a chance.

Sell sell sell now, buy back in at .15 or less

That's the smart thing to do!

Wait for the dip, you'll be glad you did. Don't think short term, it's only Hype that is driving the price. Wait for the dust to settle and stock back up in a week or two, when another coin gets it's spotlight

>tfw sold too early.
I sold at 132, kicking myself right now.

etoro, massive spreads but it's easy to convert in and out of fiat

you clearly dont know anything

lmfao

at the end of the day, it's better to be over-cautious than too reckless. smaller gains over a longer period, but you're more likely to protect your gains than throw them away chasing a moon

LITECOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

ONE MILLION ETH PAJEET FUDDERS DESCEND UPON ON US.

BITCOIN STARTED IT ALL.

BUT THIS IS A NEW AGE. AN AGE OF FREEDOM.
AND ALL WILL KNOW THAT $300 LITECOIN GAVE ITS LAST BREATH TO DEFEND IT

NO RETREAT. NO SURRENDER. THIS IS WHERE WE HOLD THEM. THIS IS WHERE WE FIGHT. THIS IS WHERE THEY DIE.

PAJEETS. COME AND GET IT

AWOOOOOO

Hahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHA
AHHH
AHH
Ha
Haha

Ah

Oh god that was good.

NO. normies around me check their "investment" 24/7.

Babby's first bags is coming very soon.

Crazy that LTC is getting a paired value with BTC.

LTC should be worth 25% of BTC. The change to BTC's dollar bills. That means it's corrected value is somewhere around 4k. It's still way undervalued.

POLO has highest LTC volume and shit is dipping there. 250 soon.

Arbitrage heaven LTC.

25% why not 50?

Yeah, just hard to watch. Now I'm not sure when to buy back in. I'll wait for a dip but a lot of times they are pretty shallow.

lol, this guy is actually right

Is someone making this number up and spreading it?
Because if you are, please keep up the good work. If not, post link.