Strike Witches RPG Thread

Let's have a Strike Witches thread.
Roll witches, discuss the series, and talk about the homebrew system.

Last thread: archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50007033/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oiyM3w_DxPv9IdXFKWppEe4k4k-6CKGelCpYUl1rfE0/edit?usp=sharing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/201st_Fighter_Squadron_(Mexico)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The updated houserules pdf

I actually ran a game of this with some mates of mine when we took a break from DH.

Granted we put it in the modern times, added rules for a few different things (heat seaking missiles, afterburners, etc), and made it a bit more dark.

Was some of the most fun I've ever had. I'd love to play it again.

Attached is a character sheet that was created last thread.

Here is a data base of all previously created Witches: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oiyM3w_DxPv9IdXFKWppEe4k4k-6CKGelCpYUl1rfE0/edit?usp=sharing

Finally, we also had our own Fighter Wing fleshed out a little bit last thread.
Name: 509th Joint Fighter Wing "Mobius Witches"
Operation Base: Istanbul (previously Moesia but had to retreat after the Neuroi advance on the Balkans)
Theater of Operations: Near East and the Black Sea
Emblem is pic related.

Any other information or details to flesh out is welcome. As are drawfags.

Resident Finnwitch, Seija Virtanen, reporting. This has started me learning Finnish and I've convinced my roommates to learn it with me. So that's cool.

Are the striker bonuses gonna be reworked for the house rules? I found that some of the bonuses get weird because they're supposed to work explicitly for the DitS rules, like the P-40 Warhawk on the China table, which gives a bonus for Guns (AtG), but doesn't work because skills are now separated by firearm types. Will a striker bonuses table be included, or some footnote of how they're supposed to change for house rules?

>Forward Assets Roll: 2d5 + (STR+WIL+FEL Bonus) + (Age / 10) – Agility Bonus
>Aft Assets Roll: 2d5 + (STR+TOU+FEL Bonus) + (Age / 10) – Agility Bonus
>roll table
>mfw

glhf, muistaakseni Suomi on top 10 vaikeimpien kielten listalla.

if I remember correctly Finnish is on the top 10 most difficult languages list

all those word ending twisty things...

Found a handful of problems with the stat sheet.

Needs Archetype, HP, skills, armor sections.

But I am ass at editing.

Kiitos. It can't be as hard as learning Classical Mayan for my linguistics degree.

I'm not the user that made the pdf so I honestly don't know. He said he usually checks in on the weekends/Fridays so he might show up in this thread or something.

I think he might have been the one who posted the other Strike Witches thread.

>not learning 日本語 for the glorious 扶桑皇国

Here is the real thread

Nah that was the creator of the houserules pdf

I've given up on moon because I don't have the will or interest to learn the kanji. That and I have nobody to practice with. My uncle speaks Finnish, and I've got people learning it with me.

post the rules you made pls

>Classical Mayan
time for an incawitch?

Did Mexico even participate in WW2?

Can't speak Quechua or I might. Guatamawitch or a South-Mexican Bruja would come from the right area for Mayan.

>mayan
>incawitch
how the fuck did I mess this up
brb committing sudoku
also looking for mexican fighter pilots

There was something about them joining the Germans to suppress the American war efforts , but I can't remember which world war that was a part of.

>also looking for mexican fighter pilots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/201st_Fighter_Squadron_(Mexico)

201st Fighter Squadron. Flew P-47s in the Philippines, bombed a bunch of shit, had really cool paint (USAF and SENPAI roundels)

Germans tried to convince them to fight the US in WW1.

In WW2, Mexico declared war on the Germans after a few oil tankers got torpedoed.

>SENPAI
What does that exactly stand for?

Figures I would forget which war it was. My studies into Mexico are all about Classical and pre-Classical cultures.

Was supposed to be F A M (Fuerza Aérea Mexicana), wordfilter got it.

Send suggestions into the other thread. NEA's taking them there (though it looks like he's gone all weekend, so don't expect a response).

Drawfag here, this is the second draft for the symbol. 'Course now we're doing a wing instead of a squad, so could make a triangular emblem instead.

That looks fucking beautiful, m8

Is that supposed to be a world map? Do you think you could do a version with the Bosphorus instead?

Looking good, mate.

So would anyone here be interested in a bit of "make them bleed for every inch of ground" action in a campaign of delaying actions across the Balkans? I might be able to start running it in a couple weeks.

>Plane girls
Two wasn't enough

>Strike Witches are just anime-fied planes
You are a fucking idiot

It's just bait mate, ignore it and post constructively or lewdly