twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rolled 22, 30, 12, 23, 21 = 108 (5d30)

Big money no wammies

You forgot these.
>Last Thread:
>Resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

What does the title even mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=X_inFn4CBMk

Hey guys. First time posting here. I'm gonna dump some old stuff I made and a couple new ones.

This ones brand new.

Here, let me fix that horrible vertical scrolling for you.

So is this one.

I'll probably be banned for this, the doggirl is probably furry

What am i doing wrong? How do I fix this?

I don't know what you're doing wrong anonymous. You've uploaded two images that appear identical, save for the fact that one is absolutely gigantic. Perhaps you've made an error whilst saving your files?

I have no idea what vert. scrolling is but thanks anyways. they do look better.

I'm gonna stop posting now since I think we just crapped on this thread.

So uhh, do you become a spirit or build the spirit that keeps watch over you?

So, uh...I'm literally a worse superman.

> 30 - Immortality
> 10 - X-ray vision
> 6 - Flight
> 11 - Radiation generation
> 8 - Heat vision

You become a spirit.

>tfw you will never finish inside SDA's smug mouth.

Just fuck my shit up.

>tfw Tunebuggy is a pussy and will never come back

Showers
Float
Bitch Slap
MartCart
Ambrosia

Maybe I can convert the cart into a small stall and just mundanely sell warm meals to passers-by in the rain. If not I guess I'll just chill inside and treat it like a nerfed comfy cyoa.

>Fall: Black Cat
Sometimes you want to be a dapper gentleman, and sometimes you want to be a terrifying beast.

>Starfall
Boil it, mash it, stick it in a stew. Okay, maybe not. Still useful.
>Day Market
Seems fun.
>Clothes
Shapeshifting would still be fun without it, though probably not as family-friendly.

>Golem
Bringing things to life means I never want for backup dancers - and if they can keep the place clean, all the better!

>Suburbia
Not too crowded, but not too lonesome.

>Complete Cycle
It wouldn't do to have to work too much of the year, and pranks are always more fun if they don't expect it.

>Rabbit Teeth
Can we only pick one body alteration? The text doesn't make it completely clear.
>Medium
>Books
>Chromatic Crystal
Rabbit scribe adventures are go!

wasnt here for this but i'd like to add that i think the partners still need a bit fleshing out, and that it looks p good otherwise.

Rolled 4, 1, 8, 16, 3 = 32 (5d30)

Rolled 30, 5, 13, 23, 22 = 93 (5d30)

oops

Let's go with Deer Hooves.
Packing at medium weight. Who knows how far we'll need to go.
Gotta take the Chromatic Crystal and the Books.

>people are still using my pastebin

Tunebuggy was too good for this sinful world.

If you could pick three cyoas to be turned into a Visual Novels which ones would it be?

It's decent, if a bit out of date. We do have more authors with pages to go to and find all their stuff, now.

>Air Gun (76)
>Pellets (72)
>Tree Tap (70)
>Baskets/Buckets (68)
>Utensils (60)
>Watch (56)
>Hutch (52)
>Tarp (46)
>Cot (40)
>Smoker (32)
>Flu Medicine (24)

>Tools (10)
>Mink (0)

I should be able to survive, at least for a while.

>SPIRIT TYPE: Winter/Frost
Maybe now I can make peace with the chill winds under which I was born.
>NEUTRAL ABILITIES: Float, Clothes, Crafting
>SEASON ABILITY: Dasher

Very soon, you'll see. It will be so much fun.

>LOCATION: Country
>MODIFIER: Local Folklore

They whisper of me in the night.

Season:
>Summer: Stories
Neutral abilities:
>Crafting
>Garden
>Day Market
Summer ability:
>Casting
Modifier
>Local folklore

Imagine an old "friendly grandpa" type figure, in a house by a lake. Gonna try a short thing to add to the "storyteller" part of it.

I'm just happy people are still making and enjoying cyoas. I used to have a lot of fun here.

Children used to tell each other of the kind old man living in the abandoned house by the lake, who would tell stories to those who visited with a small present, be it a toy, a coin, or even a particularly shiny pebble, he would accept the gift graciously and tell the most wonderful tales.

Those children eventually grew up, as children tend to do, and forgot about the old man. Until they started hearing their children talking about a kind old man in the house by the lake.
The adults were incredulous, they could not believe it was the same man from their childhood, that anyone could even live that long. And so a few of the braver ones, those who had spent the longest sat in the garden by the lake, and heard the most wonderful tales, set off.

Reaching the house, they were amazed to find it exactly as they had remembered it, seemingly lacking an owner, but not in disrepair. Entering the garden of their childhood dreams, the few adults felt as though they were but babes once more, looking over to see a kind old man tending his garden.
The old man looked over to them and greeted them as he always had, as though they had never stopped visiting and the last tale between them had been but yesterday.

The adults were shocked at first, but this wore off. They were, after all, in a place of memories, of happy days lost but not wasted.
And so it was that the brave few adults quickly searched their pockets, found the shiniest coins they had and paid for one more story. The story of the storyteller.
And it is this story that they passed around the rest of the village, to their friends, to their families, to their children. Becoming storytellers in their own right.

To this day the villagers will reccommend to any child, or any traveller, anyone with an afternoon to spend sitting still while being taken on a breathtaking journey, to take something precious, even if not valuable, to the old house by the lake, and ask for a story from the kind old man.

Can someone give me Waifu ideas?

Just tell me all about your dream girl.

Hm, I can't tell if I'd rather have the last line or not, it's kind of needed to fully make the point that the story of the storyteller is passed around, but I'd like ending on the point of people becoming storytellers.
And even then I wanted to touch on the fact that everything given to him, he keeps. So he'll have shelves and shelves of junk, but it's all precious to him because it's what people brought to him when wanting to hear his stories.
Didn't really have the room to fit it anywhere without it being janky though.

>that feel when you give so little fucks about women you don't even have a dream girl

-This

I love it. This is why I made the cyoa. You've made my night user.

I would, but I basically already wrote them down in various characters in my own CYOA already.

Tits too big.

I don't really like girls, so could I describe my dream husbando?

Garbage I made, Photoshop trial ran out :^(

Cute non-human abomination that is a loli.

Shaq Soda

Sure!

Has to be human, sorry

Gotta be Shaq.

Okay. I had a few questions for Highlander.

Can a Traveller start a cult revolving around himself and get non-Travellers to worship him?

Can you take non-Travellers to your Home District?

Can you build up your own army/country/kingdom as a Traveller?

If you take "Ki mastery" with the Field Leader power, can you do all the crazy DBZ attacks and techniques?

keep these ideas in mind:
traps, multiple arms (but preferably not more than 4), non-cliche monstergirls, musically talented, ASS, horns (maybe sheep girls?), comfy and cute.
also some people are into scary waifus I.E. ones that may seem a bit physically disturbing but are still generally attractive (and often also have mental issues)

The less human they are, the better. The recent Ship waifu is one of my favorites, if not _the_ favorite.

>Has to be human, sorry
Well that's a shame.

detachable cowtits

One of those "become the little girl" choosers that think they can min/max life by regaining their youth. Only to be stuck being my waifu forever.

there are already travelers that are threated like Gods like Yarihei Neinta
I remember that you can't take non travelers out of their reality but I can't remember clearly
I think you can't use non travelers to fight for you if I remember corretly there was even a war betwen the travelers for this reason and you can't have slaves either.

it could also be meta af to include a waifu who is an user who was transformed due to the effects of a cyoa into a hot chick, so he comes with all the plusses and minuses of the type of person you'd see on the internet.

My dream girl is Shaq.

>3508x2900

lol

You make that sound like a bad thing.

>Can you take non-Travellers to your Home District?
>Can you build up your own army/country/kingdom as a Traveller?

You aren't supposed to. Like they've fought wars over it, and people who aren't Travellers going to Ae is a big deal. They usually get kicked out immediately or once whatever situation was bothering them (illness, pregnancy) resolves itself.

Looks-wise, I'd like him to be a bit athletic and have a nice, but slightly effeminate face. A good pointed chin. Pale-tan skin. He'd be about a head taller than me, though that's not hard to come by. His hair would be silky and dark against his skin. He's gotta have a nice dick. Smooth, medium-sized, not too different skin tone, no massive veins, pink head that isn't too long. I'm really picky about dicks.

Personality-wise, I'd like him to be committed. He'd be driven at work, and would have goals to achieve there. He would be personable, but not constantly vying for attention and humble. He'd blush and scratch his cheek when I talk about his good qualities to other people while he's listening. He'd love to spend time sitting around and reading with me or doing small crafts in the same room as me while I write or draw. We'd trade comments and learn languages together. He'd like it when I took charge and planned things out. In the bedroom, he'd like it when I took charge even more. Especially when I tied him up and had my way with him. We'd work together on various projects, but he'd have to be more handy than I am. It doesn't matter if he's not as good at finances and numbers as I am, so long as he takes my advice in those areas.

Is that good?

Hold the fuck up, that's not a smug anime girl.

A good waifu, nonetheless.

Is Veeky Forums's SDA the same as the fourchancup's SDA?

No.

By the way, I got as far as "Golem (sword)" and "Gigantism" before losing interest. I had a vague idea about being a Jaeger and then I was just like... Fuck it.

Sounds like a pretty normal, average guy, but that's good.

Fronts: Theater and restaurant
Perks: cat and shape shifting

They're harder to come by than you'd think. Especially ones that are gay.

The wait for the new text version is agony.

So Angel isn't posting here anymore because she's busy playing Total War: Warhammer?

I'm going to assume mimic mama is ageless, and go with her.

>Fall - Black Cat
>Home, Day Market, Garden
>Golem
>City, Local Folklore

visual novels just take the worst of every medium and combine them together. Someone at some point said "hey, lets make a picture book but pad it out to 3 gigabytes."

1) Royal Revival
2) Royal Guardian
3) Italics Spire

Spire would make a good VN.

You can make a decent VN in less than 3 gigabytes.

I feel like this should be obvious, but some people manage to fuck it up:
Pure
Loyal (to you)

I like evil waifus. They can be dominant towards you or show their soft side just to you, either way.

people buy VNs for the voice acting. Voice actors are paid the most out of anyone who works on a VN.

Is highlander here? I have a build

Male

-The Now; Watcher

--Tech Understanding levels-Mid
--Tactician
--Runner
--Body Skills
--Adokori
--Survivor
--Traveller Adept
--Pariah
--Runemaster
-- Foresight
-- Hindsight
-- Prophet of the Third
-- Friendly Face
-- Cheaterman
-- Reformed Man

- Traveller leathers ([Free]
- Upgrade 1 ([free]
- Combat Attire ([50]
- Everwalkers Cloth ([100]
- Traveller’s Medinah Scarf ([50]
- Yuta Brace ([Mandatory]
- Upgrade 1 ([free]
- Yuta partner Brace ([free]
- M911-Modded ([50]
- 'Pegs' ([Free]
- Basic Survival Kit ([Free]
- Basic Bag ([Free]
- ID Card ([Free]
- Bottomless Bag ([100]
- Magical Protection Vestments ([50]
- Small Spiritual Vestments ([50]
- Psychic Paper ([20]
- Multiversal Timekeeper ([50]
- Mathery Travellers Encyclopedia Vol 1-8324 ([20]
- Aenathari Peach ([500]
- Runist Kit ([300]
- Hypertracia ([400]
- Personal Gravity Manipulator ([300]
- Traveller Corpse Soap ([50]
- MagiblocTM Coinage ([20]
- Spirit Bonding Charms ([100]
- Glepnir Chain ([10]
- 'Entanglers' ([50]
- Muscle Memory Modules ([300]
- External Memory Box ([50]
- Leader Line ([20]
- Omni Camping Equipment ([50]
- Spirit Walk Components ([200]
- Self Operating Cooking Gear ([10]
- Rwandan Curse Gear ([100]
- Hover Bike ([free]
- Physical Formatting ([200]
- Physical Restructuring ([100]

- I don't need no Governa's dalla! [1 Skill at the cost of 400 Credits]
- Destined for greater things [1000 Credits at the cost of 500 words of your own story]
- Notorious [400 Credits
- Disfigured Dreamer [400 Credits
- My Best Friend [500 Credits
- Knee-Breaker [1000 Credits

The True Travelers

The Ubermensch Society

Honestly I don't think there are really that many that have enough story in them to make a visual novel.

What, precisely, is meant by 'pure?'

Saphfo Eresia, 219, True Traveller, Poetic Gunslinger
'Sam', 1196, Fighter, Second Gen Man Hunter
'Oghuz', 1203, True Traveller, Second Gen Horse Archer
Rick Sanchez, ???, Independent, Asshole Genius
Sans, ???, Eyes of the Third, Professional Skeleton

Free Traveller

> Free Traveler [Blades of the Augur|

The Veteran

Pure of heart. And stuff. You know.

And not used goods, obviously.

Travellers Tale
Star Dust
Pokemon Personified (Make, Meliorate, Ciel, or King the Protagonist of the story.)

ouch, man. Thanks for convincing me to pick anything but genetics.