youtu.be/CtjqPWJ9L3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All stats: Avg
Luck: ∞

Mumen Rider, Fearless Cyclist {W}
Legendary Creature - Human Warrior
>Flash
>Vigilance
>If Mumen Rider, Fearless Cyclist would die, return it to it's owner's hand instead.
0/1

Jokes aside, compared to an average person he's probably ripped as shit. He can survive getting the fuck beat out of him by giant monsters and gets an almost unhealthy level of cardio.

Size/Type: Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —

What?

20th level Fighter. 18 strength, 12 dexterity, 20 constitution, 10 intelligence, 10 wisdom, 14 charisma.
Weapon Specialty: Bicycle.

He's Saitama if Saitama hadn't been blessed by the forces of creation to be invincible.

Wrong character.

Will: Unbreakable

He seems to be capable of at least fighting a bit. I'd probably make him a 2/3.

I don't understand king. They already have saitama. How many invincible supermen does one manga need. I mean who could withstand his cock pounding??!

>...
How far have you read, user?

the joke

Flaw: No license

True hero/10

King is the cathartic release from Saitama's practical hermit status. Everyone knows who King is, he's the World's Strongest Man, we've seen his power in numerous chapters, we see how everyone respects him and monsters fear him.

No, he's the inversion of Saitama. Saitama is invincible and largely acts out of boredom, while Mumen Rider is weak and vulnerable by motivated by a true heroic spirit. This is why Saitama respects him. He recognizes that the rider is actually a better person, and better hero, than he is.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFNiI5t0Ueo

Lawful Good, slightly above average stats and just about every Diehard-like feat in any splat of any system.

Hero Association
C-Class Rank 1

Licenseless Rider

HERO RATING
Ability Type: Physical
Strength 4
Intelligence 4
Justice 10
Endurance 4
Speed 3
Popularity 7
Effectiveness 6
Fighting Ability 3

i have no idea waht this is from but ;_;7 stay strong mumen rider

It's One Punch Man. The series about a main character who can deal with anything in one punch, and deals with the impossible boredom that brings.

This man, Mumen Rider, is the true hero of the story. Stay strong, Mumen Rider.

>No, he's the inversion of Saitama
No, he's not. He's the deconstruction of mundanes in other super anime. Think Hercule from Dragonball Z, or maybe Tien and Yamcha.

>Saitama is invincible and largely acts out of boredom
No, he doesn't. He didn't save that big-chinned brat out of boredom. He honestly wants to be a hero, and a key moment in the meteor arc is that he openly says why he does his heroics. He just wants it to be more fun than it is for him, now.

>Mumen Rider is weak and vulnerable by motivated by a true heroic spirit.
He's not weak by any means. We see him get beaten up twice... once by a gang of men in power suits, and once by a superhuman fish emperor.

What fucking odds do a regular human, at any level of physical fitness, have against that shit armed only with a bike and pads?

>This is why Saitama respects him. He recognizes that the rider is actually a better person, and better hero, than he is.
No, Saitama respects him because Saitama respects heroism. That's why he congratulates him during the Sea King fight for trying his best, then fakes it all being easy so people wouldn't disrespect the other heroes for the futility of their efforts.

Saitama is a true hero stuck in a world with the lowest possible difficulty for him. It's not that he's purely seeking out fun in his heroics. From episode 1, it's immediately established that he's just hoping that he'll one day actually run into a truly challenging villain. He misses the excitement he had when he first started as a hero.

He's a genre savvy boring invincible hero, stuck in a cliche-filled battle anime in which he's treated as the standard protagonist, despite being able to curb-stomp everything in existence. It's fucking satire, you peon.

All stats are irrelevant compared to the one true Mumen stat.

Justice: MAXIMUM!!!

20th level commoner.

One-Punch Man is a superhero action/comedy manga about a goofy bald dude who beats every opponent in a single punch.

Licenseless Rider is a registered superhero with no actual super powers. He's basically a named mook. He has a running gag where he shows up to a scene of no-goodery, takes a moment to chain up his bicycle, everyone cheers him on, he gets one-shot, and then all the civilians flood over to him crying for someone to call an ambulance.

I meant this for

You spent those dubs well user.

I'm proud of you.

>Statting a low-level super
>In D&D
Oh, honey-child....

- 1 Bicycle

>Speed 3
>Not modifiied by Bicycle +3
You had one job

Justice/10

Classic

Did you just forget about his Will?

How would you stat Tatsumaki?

Alpha plus Psyker without perils of the warp

level 15 or so Pure Mentalist in Anima.
Advantages: Small size, Affinity with Psychokinesis Psychic Discipline, Disquieting.
Psychic Powers: Everything but Atomic Restructuring and maybe Motion detection.
Psychic Potential: ~200 for everything.
Psychic Sustain slots: 7
Ki stuff: Inhumanity is the only thing important.
Psychic Projection: 280
Secondaries that matter: Composure 40, Intimidate 120, 80 in most intellectuals, Style 120.

I took the 'hero rating' directly off the OPM wiki. I have no idea what relationship equipment and vehicles have to a hero's rating.

Hero Association
S-Class Rank 2

Tornado of Terror

HERO RATING

Ability Type: Psychic
Strength 5
Intelligence 7
Justice 7
Endurance 8
Speed 9
Popularity 9
Effectiveness 10
Fighting Ability 10

Do we ever see Tornado do something an Alpha Plus can do? The strongest tricks we've seen her do is lift an entire underground bunker or grab a meteor from orbit and toss it at a lizard.

True Hero/10

>
If she's a mentalist doesn't even have ki for inhumanity. The Phisical Increment in the Psychic powers have the inhumanity an zen options besides a boost to the atlethic habilities.

Saitama X Tatsumaki when?

It already happened in the webcomic.

The manga isn't even done with Garou so it'll be a while until that gets there.

>it already happened in the comic

I'm calling bullshit
Tatsumaki wouldn't survive

They didn't have sex, but there was an adorable scene where Saitama lets her go full tilt with her power on him while she vents her issues.

>It already happened in the webcomic.
I don't keep up with it, but where! I need an image! thanks

Saitama wasn't trying to kill her, user-kun.

He let her go full power on him until she got the mother of all nosebleeds.

>but where! I need an image! thanks

I'm having a lot of trouble finding it online, but there's some videos of it (just the webcomic pages with overlay music, easy to mute) on Youtube.

well i hope it goes full circle getting to fuck some sweet loli poon should bring back at least some of his emotion

Hmm? Tornado and Saitama don't fuck, that's not what OPM is about.

If Saitama were to date *anyone* it might be Fubuki, but even then that feels weird because putting romance in OPM feels wrong.

There's all kinds of rule 34 of saitama and tatsumaki

>Implying Saitama/Genos isn't the OTP for OPM

HP: 10
Strength: 11
Dexterity: 11
Constitution: 11
Intelligence: 11
Wisdom: 11
Charisma: 11
Justice: 9,001
Attacks: Justice Crash, Justice Tackle

You know his only real "power" is looking intimidating and having the ultimate poker face, right? King's really a shy nerd with anxiety issues who usually ends up being credited with Saitama's heroics because he's in the wrong place at the wrong time.

How dare you even say that! King is the most powerful fighter in the setting, possibly as good as Garou, and when his King Engine starts up SOMEONE is going to die.

Actually I think he's pretty wise and charismatic...

Oh please.
I bet you thought Jackie Chun was Master Roshi too

Well he has one "superpower" - his will. He is of those guys. Absolutely normal in all his physical stats but has unbreakable will.

She was able to pick up Saitama with her telekinesis. A little.

>I bet you thought Jackie Chun was Master Roshi too
That's ridiculous user, everyone knows they're two different people.

What? lol look at this guy.

Legal too, shes like 24.

Fubuki is 23, Tatsumaki is 28.

Saitama's only 22.

>I am older than Saitama
>Have never even punched a monster
Weird feel; at least I have hair

You also have friends and a job, Saitama's practically a NEET.

Heck, Tatsumaki bullies him about this and it triggers Saitama something fierce.

>Have never even punched a monster
What? Never? Those things are always around were I live, there's also that time when the indigenous communities hunted down a small pack of werewolves with machetes and torchs.

Not everyone lives in Mexico!

>Saitama/Genos
>OTP for OPM
You're gonna be disappointed, user-kun.

>Saitama's only 22.
He's 26. He started at 23, and worked out for 3 years straight, until the start of the series.

Hell, he might even be 27 by that point.

Saitama is 25

He has the power to inspire.

>not literally tearing up when he stood up the second time fish king wrecked his shit

The webcomic is like 3 arcs ahead of the official manga.

And the anime was already way behind the manga.

Driver's License: 0

No, it's tit-rattling.

Tatsumaki is petite, not loli.

>Fubuki
Why would he be interested in that slut?

I'd say fair enough, user, but she'd need a Disadvantage to get Free Access to Any Psychic Discipline.
Are YOU going to be the one to tell her she's not perfect?
I sure as hell ain't.

youtube.com/watch?v=QVaD0Uxm8ho

Then you choose the wrong country you faggot
>not hunting werewolves while drinking tequila
I swear I'm surrounded by faggots

youtu.be/CtjqPWJ9L3g

>Posts a picture of Tatsumaki while calling Fubuki a slut

Tornado's extremely protective of Blizzard, you know that right?

just let me have my ship

Saitama seems to be a fan of boobs, of which Tatsumaki has none!

respect for her power > love of boobs

fubuki will end up with mumen rider

1/1 final offer.

>respect for her power > love of boobs
Only if you're gay

Saitama is a hero and heroes must love boobs

Lel what an idiot

What does his jacket say?
Here's a hint: not 'power'

You won't live to see it if Tatsumaki hears you talking like that.

It's a good way to die then

I'm sure Fukubi will try and shack up with Saitama and he'll be disinterested.

Best girl

Fucking headcanon losers

little shit loli bait

>Mumen Rider
>Not King

user please.

How many people does Tornado actually kill? I could've sworn she actually takes her job as a heroine very seriously.

It would only feel wrong if Saitama was the target. Now, if anyone else had a romance subplot though, it would be just that - a crap subplot distracting from the story that we all came over there to watch.

>How many people does Tornado actually kill?
None. She, like Saitama, is a hero. She's just Tsundere as shit.

The only person she ever used fatal force against was Zombieman. And she likely only did that because her drunk ass knew full well that there would be no consequence to it.