Things you won't hear from a female BBEG

Things you won't hear from a female BBEG

>Suck my dick, superhoes!

"I am a male and I am not the BBEG."

>Fuck me daddy!

im pretty sure a female BBEG would say this
thought she would have to be pretty cocky

I knew this lesbian chick when I was in high school, and this one guy was fucking with her one day, and she said "Suck my big black cock, you stupid motherfucker." and the whole class freaked out

>Man, with the way this battle is going, I might as well let them bend me over and get it done with.

>the BBEG isn't trying to trick the players
You're doing it wrong user

Lesbians have the biggest cocks.

>MUH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Those foolish heros will never know that I have been following them into every town they visit, in order to fuck the bard! This is the perfect plan with absolutely NO repercussions!

"its a shame to kill such a handsome man"

>Hmm... is it just me. Or does this ancient, and mystical artifact kinda look like a dildo...

Wow. What an interesting story. I.didnt expect the part where someone said something crass.

>People posting sexual responses
>Forgetting that magical realms and ERPs are a thing

"Weej"

I know at least nine women that use suck my dick/balls regularly, it is just an idiom at this point.

Inb4
>women

No boys allowed, they are gross.

>"It needs to be bigger!"

I need to get a prostate exam soon.

>SOON ALL THE TAMPONS OF THE WORLD WIL BE MINE
>THE RED TIDE SHALL COME AND NEVER LEAVE

Carlos!

>Red Tide
>Not Red Wake

I admit that I was wrong

>Let me help you with your math homework

>Red Wake
??? ¿¿¿

I care about tradition, self worth, and concepts such as family and social stability, and prosperity and legacy of my tribe/nation.

Yeah but you're not going to hear that out of anyone other than hitler.

We are all equal, and the only thing that truly define us are our actions and achievements

>My motivation for wanting to destroy society as we know it is purely ideological. I've never personally been mistreated by a man, and even if I was, it would be stupid to imply that he was responsible for how I choose to act in the present.

>I present to you factual evidence that proves patriarchy theory and feminism to be irrefutably true.

>Quick, to the rapedungeon!

"Men aren't to blame"

>Now that I have trapped you I will suck your dick day and night for the rest of your miserable life and there is nothing you cand do to stop me! MWAHAHAHAHA!!

Why did anyone care (Aside from the teacher)?

Do you think my husband will like the world I've conquered for him?

That actually sounds hilarious.
Imagine a huge extended family of galactic conquerers who take over worlds to impress each other or give as gifts.
>"Shit, Dad's birthday is coming up. Do you think he'll like the mining system I just subjugated? Or does he need another goldilocks planet?"

Brandish was a good hentai. Anybody else remember that?