pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/52tj0TKc5Fo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Vendettanon
Bitch, if I don't get unlimited comfy breakfast foods as an item Imma go full Wachowski on yo ass.

Jumpers!
What is your weapon of choice?

>What is your weapon of choice?

Cleaver, in either beam or high frequency variant

genetically modified feral ak-47's.
just as long as they aren't TOO eager to get into a fight we can play ball

The Legendary Dagger, One Foot in the Grave. It's just a bunch of knives and magical items alchemized together.

True...

I am considering possibilities of doing this, while importing the Parasytes, in future jumps. With a bit of regen and Parasyte mass increasing. Wasn't sure whether to be host or Cranial Parasyte though

youtu.be/52tj0TKc5Fo

Speaking of, as imported companion can they morph their whole body or only the body part they were originally? I'm asking because I need to know if having them use abilities of imported forms in Parasyte form requires them to switch before attaching or can switch it while attached. I mean, from what I recall if a Parasyte has its original form and 2 alt forms they can remain a Parasyte and use abilities of one alt form while attached

Can a Migi-like Parasyte, as in below bicep, use some of mass for superficial covering of rest of arm just to change color or texture of it?

For Digimon, do you have to purchase the DNA Evolution upgrade if you want different combinations (one from the normal evolution, one from a side evolution) or do you just have to have the other digimon/data chips?

Do we have a black butler jump?

Maybe you will, but at what price?

>purchase the DNA Evolution upgrade
*purchase it multiple times

Jumpers, have you ever done something in a world, only to realize you picked the wrong place to do it?

Usually my fists, but when shit goes down, or I'm well and truly pissed off, I use The Sword.

>genetically modified feral ak-47's.
>Genetically
Wait what

Not officially, no. An attempt was made, but it was just straight fetish fuel done by a notorious shitposter so it never made the drive.

Varies, generally based on the tech level of my opponent.

for melee, it's either hand-to-hand/bending, my cavalry saber, or lightsaber.

range, my heavily-tricked-out Collapsibow.

...well, now I'm curious.

Anything I get my hands on.
Guns, knives, yard tools, mailboxes, pets. Motherfuckers.

I poke people in the face at hyper speed most of the time.
Seems to work well outside of silly shounen series.

Excellent! I'm just in time for the opening, to present the updated FFTA, with exactly ONE change!

Companion imports more convenient, and you can purchase an origin for them now. Single payment of 50 CP, any origin they'd like.

You can't put a price on comfy breakfast.

nope.

Well that depends how you handle altforms, and that's a silly business. I'd treat all altform abilities as separate unless they can blend altform abilities somehow.

>Can a Migi-like Parasyte, as in below bicep, use some of mass for superficial covering of rest of arm just to change color or texture of it?
I guess so? Fanwank it.

>wait what?
what am i the only jumper who goes as far as he can possibly with standard science, bio-mechanically replicates it and forms next-level produced goods with minor tweaks and improvements along with normal (non magic) gene forging?

what do you guys use normal machines not biomechanical in nature?

whoops! missed my pic.

I tend to keep my machines and my biological monstrosities separated. Mostly for my own good, because if they got out of the Lab everything would be fire.

I've got a soulsword, a keytar-axe, a pair of magic pens... my arsenal is quite extensive. My preference is to change it up often.

I do that kind of thing as a side project some times, but I usually use nanomachic versions with AI rather than organic versions.
Actually feeding the damn things is more trouble that it's worth and I'm not about to make hundreds of rings of sustanance just to prove a point.

For the most part, yeah. Talyn's a 2500-meter-long exception.

I think mostly I'm just too lazy to take things as far as can possibly. I fix things more than I create things.

Also this.

and a general lack of geneticrafting abilities.

Ah. It's because when asked originally you said Parasytes can access abilities of alt form. However, it's good that i asked now, more balanced

This is the correct use of Dune fleshcrafting.
That and chairdogs.

...I probably fucked that up. I probably meant they can access the perks they pick up when imported in new forms.

>Talyn
Cradle robber.

Horrifying amounts of magic. Not highly damaging spells, literal bullet-hells worth of minor spells.

Spamming Magic Missile is a favored tactic of mine when faced with Speedsters.

AFTER 10000 YEARS

IT IS COMPLETE

Kamen Rider Neo-heisei Part 2 is complete. Sad to say there are no Scenarios written for it so far, but I will say that the scenarios mentioned before will be written. However I'mma take a break for a bit, but I'll leave you this idea I had.

Decade Endjump. Solo the kamen rider multiverse's strongest players from Kuuga to Kiva, then fight a Decade who has the cards of the heroes/main characters of every Jump you've been to.
KAMEN RIDE
S-S-SUPERMAN

And apparently the Fluff Pic didn't make it in somehow. Either my .pdf thing is jacked up or I've just completely forgotten how to computer. Here's the pic, I'll try to figure it out for the drive version.

What a weird crossover.

why? take the principles of you standard laser cannon, make a creature via cloning, genetic manipulation, physiological forging, add some chemicals and wonder materials and BOOM.

self-cleaning, super-durable, self repairing, evolving, breeding, lead shooter/robot/chainsaw/whatever on top of it being highly tasty and versatile.

>nanomachines
are already particle sized probably organic or semi-organic already! might as-well go all the way and make beautiful constructs that put solely hand-wrought items to shame.
>magic
hahaha. look at the wizard, look at him and laugh.

>implying certain implications
He's my godchild. I got rid of Crais early in that Jump, and between keeping him close to Moya and being a much more stable influence he turned out as a mildly-rebellious, trigger-happy teenager instead of the moderately insane, trigger-happy child with no morals.

He's even growing out of the rebellious part.

>letting your guns starve
Rude.

See, you are saying it again. because any non genetic or body specific perk carries over between alt forms so that was a given and I did not understand what did the clarification clarify.

I mean, you did say that the jumper that had his Parasytes fugue can use Parasyte morph thing in any form

Good for you. Although the lack of Crais probably made Critons dreams noticeably less entertaining.

... I had a thought.

Parasytes simply have to be connected in some way to our body, right? Other than that connection they have no shape requirements? They could remain as a tomahawk tethered to one's hand?

You do not understand the types of creatures I create in my Lab.
I made a Chryssalid/Deathclaw/Cazeador hybrid just to see how fast it would move.
Most of what I make would have horrible horrible consequences if they ever got out, but I can't stop making them because I'm the kind of asshole who goes "I wonder what would happen if", and then goes and does it!

Oh come on, no contest. Its easily my Fold-up Chair.

It has so many functions integrated into it, I created it out of Megastructure, nanomachines and a bunch of miniaturized technology that I can activate via brainwave commands. It can do stuff self-repair, emit blasts via Brainwave channeler, reprogram matter and much more.

Eh. His dreams aren't my priority.

Besides, if I remember right, Scorpy was a much bigger bad to Crighton's sanity.

Insect/Saurian crossbreeding doesn't seem terribly effective. Have you tried introducing them to Mantis Spirits?

if they cant feed off the Tiberium/radiation/metals/sunlight/each-other/slimes/passers-by/other-owners/etc. it is not my job to baby-sit them all, they are grown killing machines, they can mortally wound raging Hunter/Radclaw hybrid zombies and survive for themselves.

Interesting. sounds like you could add more honestly, but theres always a bigger fish to clone...

It was just one example that came to mind. The point was that I just make horrifying abominations just to see what happens. I can't help myself. So I have a simple rule. No one goes in or out of the Lab.

but if you release them you can get better data from real life variables!

If nobody goes in or out how do you make things inside?

They have to form specific body parts to do things like talk or look at things, and they always have the same general mass, but otherwise yes, that's correct. There's no reason one couldn't stay shaped like an axe all the time, other than that would be pretty obvious.

Yee

Haw

Karkino's the fucking best.

>KAMEN RIDE
>T-T-TAYLOR
>K-K-KILLY
>S-S-SHIROU
>R-R-RYUKO
I'm not caught up enough in the memes to keep going, sorry.

I don't want massive numbers of people to die.
Which is why I didn't even release them on Commoragh, too many innocent slaves

Fine, I'm the only one allowed to enter or leave.

This is probably because I interpret a separation of perks and alt-form powers.
Being able to morph your parasyte part after it goes into fugue carries across your forms because it's a jump reward, effectively a perk, so it's active no matter what form you're in.

If you *are* the parasyte, or if your companion is the parasyte, being able to morph your whole body is an aspect of that form.

So let's say you imported your parasyte as a dragon or something. It weights 5 tons, gets wings and fire-breath. You then give it a perk that lets it cast spells.

In dragon form, it can't attach itself to you, and can't shape-shift. It then changes alt-forms into parasyte mode, back to 5-12 kilos, and sticks back on your arm (or whatever). It can't breath fire, because that's a feature of the dragon form, nor does it have 5 tons of flesh to work with any more, but it can still cast spells because that's a perk.

>not even man enough to release various slime-zerg-flood varients to observe their adaptions and take notes of effective elimination strategies

0/10 !!SCIENCE!! skills m80, only by bending our own rules can we truly discover disturbing and powerful truths.

Guhhh a Killzone jump could be neat too, in addition to a legit Gantz gawd.

Why not use Dragon Break from Elder Scrolls? You get the data, and nobody dies. Win Win.

Since Gantz man pretty much took a dump and fucked off I'm pretty sure it's open.
If you really really want a a jump of the setting I don't think anyone would hold it against you to make it.
Assuming that's what you want that is.

I don't kill innocent people, even if it "Doesn't count"

>wiping an entire alternate timeline out of existance
>implying nobody dies

>nobody dies
im sorry user but how else are these flood-slime parasite thingys supposed to breed and get big and strong?
i mean look at them, all they want is a home...

Pizzacutter.

No Love Combo available for purchase in the DLC? Although the Shocker Candy looks great for ominously snacking on in other Kamen Rider jumps.

Personally I always figured Decade as a LoT sort of thing. As you make your way through the AR worlds regaining fragments of your powers and upgrading your Decadriver.

Personally I prefer to see somebody else do it, better to have a new author around than for us old folks to keep pumping out stuff (Cats and I will probably hit 30 jumps in a bit jeez). The setting gives authors a wonderful amount of stuff to work with.

But Gantz is one of those settings that doesn't seem to ever hit a good turn, the first time I saw it get hit by a crash and burn op, then nobody wanted to touch the WIP, then the second time the jumpmaker shows up, dumps, and now apparently disappears.

I'm hoping the third time's the charm really :/.

...Holy shit I COMPLETELY forgot about that.
Well, I might have to fix some shit anyways, I'll drop that in once I get enough to update it with.

Hey Digger, I assume you do not get any PP to customize the phantom you get from the Seal of Faust?
I'm guessing that means I have to use phantom pain to customize it at all right?
Also do you have any rulings on being a white wizard with a bound artificial phantom and having a bound phantom (like from seal of faust)?

A Parasyte Tomahawk in a Parasyte hand would be quite powerful indeed

>Forgetting about Love Combo
For Shame.

Well, yes, this is what I am assuming. You saying what you did instead of "regular alt form rules" made me think your explanation meant it was non standard answer and thus wasn't sure. Thank you Myr, you are great and my Parasytes will enjoy stuff

Mephisto is not customizable, actually, I should have noted that.
White Wizard with a Sealed Phantom and a Sealed Phantom can probably just switch out? just switch belts

JC, I possess a query. We are capped at Lord Genome feats in first half of Gurren Lagann in terms of spiral power. Spiral Power generates Shitton of metal or electronics, intent deoendant, to form Giga drills, repair or transform mechas, power them and so on. Can I, as Human at that cap, manifest drills from my own body? Can they be kind of around my body? Could they be other mecha parts?

A thought occurs...

Just wanna check if the Disgaea Jump I'm using is legit?

The one in Uploads is .03 is that the latest?

No, we're capped at Simon levels. At the end of S1.

One, at least. Simon made one out of raw energy to kill Genome.

What qualifies as a enslaved phantom? Does only the one gained from Just the Beginning count for it?

You're wrong, user.

Just to check, if you took cosmic energy in part 1 as well as here how do they stack?

What happens if you also have the friendship energy powers from Captain SNES and Disgaea?

As human? Probably not. Nothing like that is shown even post timeskip, although Simon does generate a drill made out of energy to blow a hole in Lordgenome.
If you want to actually generate mecha parts, though, you'd have to attach mecha parts to you. As a jumper that's doable. Maybe hop through Transformers and mod your altform.

That is the latest version, yes. There may be an update for more Scenarios along with the DLC, but it's complete.

I'm pretty sure it's written in the jump doc.

Did the update have something I missed?

Alright, because see, until we get a Getter Robo just I am using Spiral Energy to replicate Getter Robo stuff. It's a safer version but it's very focused on drills

There was one but it was deleted from the drive for being too lewd, and can only be obtained from archives. Also the claim on it was released, so you can make your own if you wanted.

Well, it's Lord Genome and Simon.

Cool beans...

What pains me the most is one individual in each world...

Although if I carry the additional out of jumps in pod or something and there is no one else worthy of it, I can give it to them

Enslaved Phantoms are any phantoms you get via the usual route of being a Wizard(facing your Phantom and taming it)
in jump terms, this is either gotten through the Phantom Pain or Just the Beginning

Does the taming from phantom pain still apply if you are a white wizard then? I would assume not, but I have to ask.

The Power Cosmic let you create stuff and power it, but the cosmic energy gotten via Never Gonna Say Goodbye makes them more effective and a bit stronger. Plus it's the only way to access the States, as Power Cosmic can't actually do a States.

White Wizard counts as enslaved, apologies, it kinda slipped my mind.
Granted it's mindless so it's the easiest enslavement ever
but it's technically enslaved

thank you, that's perfect

Fucking awesome. You continue to be amazing, Digger.

Disgeaea Hour of Darkness Jump 028:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
user, the Jumper DLC [+000]
Flat [+100]
Hey You! [+100]
Bully the Jumper [+100]
Love Freak/Stupid Evil [+200]
Love & Justice! (Edgy Evil) [+200]
Wrath of the Realm (Celestia) [+300]
Race: Prinny [+100]
Origin: Drop-In [Free]
Perks:
Level One [Free]
What a Ripoff! [Free]
Hiding Your Power Level [Free]
I Will Be The Main Character [-300]
Only the Pure of Heart [-600]
JUMPER, HERO OF THE MULTIVERSE! [Free]
Ham and Cheese [Free]
The Unlosing Jumper [-300]
Professional Peanut Gallery [Free]
Theme Song [Free]
Moe [Free]
Mana Burst [Free]
Reincarnation [-300]
Item World [-300]
Main Character [-500]
Features:
Prinny [Free]
Transforming Hero [Free]
Items:
Heroes Scarf [Free]
Trademark Outfit [Free]
Dimensional Gate [Free]
Useless Time Wasting RPGs [Free]
Sweet Jacket (Blue) [Free]
Box of Spandex [Free]
Space Suit [Free]
EDF Letter of Recommendation [-100]
Prototype Ranger Belt [-300]
Companions (Ranma, Marcus, Roselyn, Ryoga, Misaka Worst, Sabo, Kazuma, & Yumi) [Free]

So now I have finally joined my elder brother's team, as the token 'evil' character.

Too tired to really put together a good story but I'll get around to it.

Jump 7: Kamen Rider Neo Hisei Part Two
Prodigy (free)
Signature Gesture (free) Flipping the bird comes with angry squawking noises
King of the Infirmary (free)
Cosmic Mind (700)
Missing Piece (400)
Shard Switch (100)
Party Favors (free?) Says discount, but everyone else has their 100s for free
Mass Import (-300)
Understanding the Art (-400)
In Your Dreams (-700) Still no belt, on well. Plan B consists of not using White Veil Style. Which I didn't pick up in Mortal Heroes because it doesn't exist.
Stardust Energy (-300) Considering my usual luck I probably end up against some psychotic yandere Zodiarts who technically qualifies, crossover episodes with contrived misunderstandings will also be a pain
Life is Showtime (-100) Well it's a good thing I don't know White Veil Style, because that leads to some really boring fights
Delicious Tears (0) Well at least this solves the finding a fight issue of the previous one
So to sum it up, I've got ridiculous physical abilities, the ability to grab random Switches or Rings and use them, and the original Switch from which all others were derived. Which can presumably be improvised as any other Switch using the basic Cosmic Mind ability. Probably see about forming an alliance with the Kamen Rider Club so I can borrow their research notes. Still debating companion builds. It says something that this is a relatively pleasant jump by the standards of this chain. True power will be achieved once I tear open time to go to part one and once more do the Plug N Play Greeed build. Then I shall become truly unstoppable. Because the spike Astroswitch and Metal Memory are totally the same thing right?

Forgot my image.

A fountain shield which is also a Lantern shield things to a quartet of light sabers in one hand,a chain sword which is also a necron gauss flayer in the other.

Well, things were going great for me up until I discovered Gamou is practically a fountain of hope. Long story (and a few rolls) short we ended up with standard crossover movie BS of him stomping my companions, Fourze, and I but then Wizard barges in and saves us. Even then I barely managed to convince Wizard that no I was fine and didn't need an emergency Phantomectomy. It was a close thing though, and Wizard's takeaway was more "I don't need one now" than "stop utterly botching this delicate mystic process you numbskull".

>Star Dust Allergy
>In a Kamen Rider Jump
You...

Because while painful it's more of a nuisance since I don't plan on picking fights with Riders. Still nearly got me killed, but that was due to an unexpected outlier.

>the heroes/main characters of every Jump you've been to
>Kami Tenchi
>Lina Inverse, and thus indirectly the Lord of Nightmares
>Azathoth, by technicality of the Lovecraftverse being his dream
>And now Sonichu

DIGGER YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN

WHY

Drawbacks: Life is Showtime, Hell in a Handbasket (1800)

Prodigy, age 18

Signature Gesture (Free)
King of the Infirmary (Free)
Understanding the Art (1700)
Adaptation Specialization (1500)
Cosmic Mind (1200)
Missing Piece (900)
Party Favors (Free)
Shard Switch (600)
Never Gonna Say Goodbye (0)

As you can see, the Benefactor got tired of watching me run away every Kamen Rider jump.

Apparently, it's not good enough for me to "wave my hands and take care of everything at the last minute" after "wasting a decade faffing around with science".

And...you know what? I should be mad. I WOULD be mad, a few decades ago. In fact, I AM mad.

I am MAD AT COSMIC ENERGY'S REFUSAL TO MAKE SENSE. I am MAD at mass and energy refusing to sit down and behave properly without a conceptual excuse; even [MELODY] can be quantified and analysed! So you know what, you want me to strike some poses while wearing spandex while making lightning strike my raised finger AND recite a pithy speech about justice? FINE. I'll DO THAT, because I REFUSE to believe just being friends is what powers all these space-time anomalies!

It HAS to be like the Warp! There MUST be a way to harness its' full potential! Maybe that one Boktai capstone can let me meld it with the dark energy of reality and THEN I can do shit with this without those ridiculous costumes.

NO SUNNY I AM /NOT GETTING FIRED UP ABOUT THIS/ and just what do you think you're doing, going out dressed like that. I knew that angel from Disgaea was a bad influence.

I tolerate a lot of things in this household, but you can NOT dress up as a hero of justice and just-

-ow. OHHH, YOU ARE SO GROUNDED ONCE I GET BACK FROM BEING KICKED BEYOND TIME AND SPAAAAAAACE....

My professed weapons of choice are numerous heavily-enchanted firearms and a katana that has absorbed the abilities of multiple weapons. In addition I carry a ridiculous number of shuriken, knives, senbon, marbles, playing cards, magical wards, and exotic items that are all used as throwing weapons that can pierce steel.

Despite all of this weaponry, I tend to start fighting like Shizuo from Durarara. I'll throw all sorts of ridiculously heavy objects at enemies without breaking a sweat, and bash anyone nearby with street signs I pull out of thin air.

Hey digger,does Hell in a handbasket cause that scenario to happen or does it cause us to go somewhere where that scenario has happened? these drawbacks are so brutal, and I need so many points!