It's your turn

It's your turn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2G5rfPISIwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I go northeast

> You encounter a charred suit of armor leaned against a tree, its burnt surcoat trailing in the wind.

I appraise the armor.

I take off its helmet and peek inside.

> Although it may once have been of passable quality, it is scorched and brittle. What little cloth remains looks bitchin', though.

> Empty, save for a thick layer of ash lining the insides.

I carefully examine the cloth.

I examine the surrounding area, in particular looking for signs of a struggle.

Though not of any notable worth, it still gives off an odd warmth. It is a tattered surcoat, but could fashioned into any garment smaller than its current size.

Leafless trees and shrubbery litter the area. Whatever burnt the armor did so long ago. A cobblestone path leading to a mountain town can be found at the very edge of your eyesight. The town, you recall, is a short while away.

How heavy is the armor? Could I conceivably carry it to the town?

Its light enough to carry, yes, time to roll perception

Rolled 7 (1d20)

Ah, shit.

ah shit x2 combo

> You fail to notice that you grabbed yourself. After arriving at the village, the residents are horrified by the sight of a man somehow carrying himself.

Am I doing this right

Close. You forgot to draw a card, so now you need to roll for a royal flush.

Can i perform by juggling myself?

> Yes, but you'll need appropriate music.

youtube.com/watch?v=2G5rfPISIwo

> Your juggling skills and music are great enough to revive the paladin the armor once belonged to in the form of an animated armor and fire elemental hybrid. Shit's metal.

Ok. Your deployment...

Something tells me that you don't know how to play Uno.

Phht, we're not playing with the introductory rules, bro.

Motherfucker. The fuck are your stats?

I noticed that you created an almost identical thread yesterday, OP. I enjoyed the old tic tac toe threads as well, but don't force something along.

Also, you would have more luck if you started with an actual game and encourage normal play initially.

what do you guys use as minies for the hex grid?

Don't be a faggot.

Dicks have been deployed

10 Dexterity.
I leveled that up, though.