Drawthread: look out for that- edition

Previous but dead Drawthread: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.
>I SAID FUCKING IGNORE IT

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Ribbon#Cestree_Gallery
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting the girl in the top-left (preferably with glasses) in brigandine while looking on with an expression that is either disbelief or a mix of disapproval and disappointment.

Requesting a Sacrier with a short sword, an eye patch over his left eye, and tattoos that resemble wiry arms wrapping around his arms and torso.
He recently gouged out his own eye to kill one of the BBEG's captains.

Charlotte sitting on her throne, a distinct and noticeable BZZZZZ noise coming from her seat.

post reference for charlotte

Requesting what comes to your mind when you picture Tony Stark's personality funneled into a no-morals D&D mage.

If you feel extra badass, he has a very patient skeleton assistant with a leatherbound notebook.

I'm writing a fantasy story and I'm nearly 50,000 words in (that's around 154 pages currently). I would really appreciate if someone could draw me this character in as realistic a style as possible (no anime please).

A tallish man lean of frame with long flowing black hair (parted in the middle) and a goatee beard that trails (thick of Ghaal or Kratos or something) to a point. He is very stern looking, has pale skin and has an eye patch on his right eye. He is wearing a white tunic and has a black leather book in his hand. He wears simple leather shoes.

Anchoring WIP for drawfriend.

requesting an ettin/ogre with 2 heads holding a copper rod/staff pretty much everything else is up to whoever wants to draw it

>A terrified kobold desperately clutching it's spear
I'll probably do this one tonight.

Requesting a scene from a recent CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, combat ready? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his glock confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his m9 before in his life.

Yeah I need a reference. I've seen the stories and things but I don't have any of her deliveries on hand.

Putting up a request for a Lycan Knight. He obviously doesn't advertise his condition, but it'd be nice if the drawfriend could give it a real feral, savage feel to the art with the emotion of a beast under the armor.

>1 Wears a bascinet with an aventail like pic.
>2 Wears a side fastening Coat of plate like this (but green) with shoulder plates over..
>3 A really long black gambeson like pic
>4 A hauberk like this. Sleeves go down to elbows, the hem of the maille reaches his hips. So there's a lot of gambeson below it that isn't covered.
>5 Wears a leg harness like pic, same colors.
>6 Wears an arm harness like this, tied to his hauberk.
>7 Gauntlets like these, but green leather instead of burgundy.
>8 He's got a really pointy, tapered longsword like this in his right hand
>9 And a really pointy, tapered dagger in his left.

It'd be great if the pose could be in a "ready to pounce" pose, pointing both the dagger and sword in a murderous manner to an unseen enemy.

I wonder if you even realize that the user you're talking to was in all probability just fucking with the thread.

Literally nobody will draw any Charlotte shit for any of you.

Charlotte and Julia getting fucked side by side by a pair of big dicked orcs and loving every inch of it.

definitely applies to you.

Oops, meant to reply to this

See

Reference for Julia

actual reference for those interested

For: The dog can watch.

Had to find go back and find what Lemon's deviantart was called.

I mean, I'm not especially fussed either way. If it's a troll, the only thing I've lost is a couple minutes of an otherwise boring night, and if it's legit, cool, a character I don't despise gets drawn and someone out there is happy.
I'd also say that getting heated over these sorts of things is no way to solve the problem if you have an issue with it. Spite is as often a factor as interest in these threads, and the more people going on tirades, the more attention is drawn to it.

Just admit that and are way hotter and that your taste is shit.

>The dog can watch.
Requesting the dog making either girl his bitch while the other watches. Possibly with dog being magically suped up, or with a nearby wolf pack joining in.

That's fucking rad

I bet my actual life that not a one of your Charlotte requests gets drawn by any of our halfway decent artists.

Bet accepted.

he defines halfway decent, you can't win this bet by default. Or atleast he will 90% claim otherwise.

Different user but I'll take the bet and define it as any Veeky Forums artist that actually gets paid work. I have faith.

I'm not worried in the least, so at the end of this thread when none of these requests get filled, and can go neck themselves and quit being a waifu stain on the threads.

May I request pic related?

This sounds fun.

i cant stand looking at that face so i touched it up please use this one from now on thnx

This chick as a guardswoman rolling her eyes while putting up with a bunch of Catachan guys trying to flirt with her.

Does Veeky Forums only play female characters?

Veeky Forums doesn't play tabletop games.

Ain't it the sad truth!

Re-bumpan

Hello drawfriends,
i'd like to request the BBEG of my current pf campaign. Bit of backstory in case someone picks it up and wanna add some personal touches: my fella is a undying wanderer, which was slain in a battle centuries ago, but fortunately for him, while he was bleeding out his strong desire for battle and music did catch the attention of a spirit of desire; seeing how strong was his lust for these two things, he gave him a second chance. He was granted semi-immortality in order to pursues these things he loved so much, but those two only, anything else would have never brought him comfort or entertainment.

Pic related has most information about him, i leave up to the artist whichever pose is better for him, either welcoming the party with a wide grin and open arms, or playing the guitar while sitting on a roof. Any kind of trouser is fine, didnt find anything to my liking.

Oh, and no bloodshot eyes, pale blue should be perfect. Thanks for your time.

I'll make sure to send that to her player for you. They'll really appreciate it.

No

Requesting an imperial guardsman from a viking themed world.

He's wearing heavy, grey flak armor, a helmet with integrated gas mask, and is armed with a combat shotgun and/or a chainaxe.

Feel free to add runes or nordic symbols as you like.

Thanks and have fun

This might be a bit of a project, but I was wondering how the different Veeky Forums drawfags would redesign/update Cestree, the busty succubus who loves traditional games.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Ribbon#Cestree_Gallery

No need for redisgn, she's already perfect!

I'm also curious

It might just be a question of "What kind of outfit should a succubus nerd wear"?

This is a well-done request, coming from a drawfag. Reference pictures with light descriptions for the character without going nuts on the reference.
Good shit, OR.

Without the comics, she's just another titty-demon, though.
Appreciated, but not time for a reboot.

Would anyone be interested in drawing an alien character? Spore model for reference, I'm only looking for the front view but I have the full 360 to try and give a better idea on their build.

not him but what's the difference?

Requesting this soldier/grunt (he's an IG) sitting and holding hands with a sister of battle while they're both inquisitively looking at the distance

I'll do this one tomorrow if no one beats me to it.
Or, you know, more cake.

Let´s see if I´m gonna get lucky!

Thanks in advance if so, kind drawanon

Face is a little thinner and lighting is slightly different.

I was working on it, bruv, but I'm sure my dude would love a couple of copies of it.

Requesting this sci-fi techie character showing of some neat and wondrous, advance sci-fi levels of tech to an amazed techpriest, eldar bonesinger and a tau engineer.

And maybe add one other butthurt admech if its OK.

Oh just 4 characters? 5 if it's not too much?

Are you suggesting there's anything wrong with homegrown titty-monsters?

Oh sweet Jesus that just makes me imagine a huge-chested girl wearing overalls that are doing a poor job of hiding the goods.

Ey, I said if its possible. But OK fine: 4 characters be it then. Sorry.

Requesting a male elf and a female human official tutoring or mentoring a pre-teen noble girl, as in both of them reading a few books and historical texts to her.

The human female official is wearing the uniform in the left and the male elf would look like the one in the right. The pre-teen noble girl is human by the way

I think the point he was making is that you'd be lucky to get one character let alone 4 - 5.

Requesting this demon girl knight as a human, wearing a tank top and jeans shorts like on the reference.

Requesting a dandy Halfling with a sword cane.
he wears the clothes in the picture, top hat included.

Migrating from previous thread.

Requesting an image of my Wild Mage, a male drow named Cadunaer.

Pictured are the references for his face and hair, the sort of outfit he wears regularly, and an image of what his spellbook would look similar to.

I'd like that, instead of a screaming human face, there be the image of a screaming demon on his book instead, if possible.

As far as pose goes, I'd like him either holding his book open in one hand as he casts a lightning spell, or more hilariously, striking the face on his book with an empty tankard to try to silence it.

Thank you in advance if someone decides to try this.

Requesting a thri-kreen-born Changeling bard named Secret.

(A) She wears an elaborate flowering headdress with a detachable mask - the mask is usually worn hanging from straps on her chest to cover her breasts. (B) She retains the four armed physiology from her Thri-Kreen heritage, one of which is amputated at the shoulder lower-right. Vestigial fairy wings sprout from her back. Maybe four breasts? (C) Her skin is colorfully patterned and her face has Persian/Indian features. (1&2) She wears a belted harness that attaches to a lower-right prosthetic arm - which can become a stringed instrument. Her clothing is a long ragged sleeveless coat. (3) She's strapped with bladed Violin Bows which dangle from the harnessing around her waist. These resemble Kujang mixed with Shamshir.

She also travels with a tiny fairy sprite familiar with a bow and arrows, but totally not necessary to draw her.

Basically: Kālī pixie punkrocker in D&D 5e.

Requesting a knight from around the Hundred Years War.
Armour like that of the knight on the left. Only variation is if you color it could you make some parts of the armor gilded gold. Not all of it, but enough to know the guy is just showing off his wealth. So like the visor, elbows, knees, and gauntlets.
Over his armor he wears a large surcoat like that of the man being stabbed on the right. This surcoat bears his heraldry located in the picture.
If you want to do a particular pose. Just him pointing somewhere with his mace like he is giving directions would be cool. Forgot to add it to the photo but his mace looks like a balled fist.

Lizard man arrives

To the drawfriend who asked if I wanted Wehrmacht or SS uniforms, either is fine really. I don't think the Americans would have an SS equivalent, but maybe whatever they have that constitutes special forces could wear something like that.

I would like to request this fishperson sitting down with her fiance (a very trappy guy two years her junior) across from his parents.
Their being pleased is up to artistic interpretation, but is likely since they probably weren't really expecting him to net an actual woman as a marriage partner, fishy thought she may be.
Her dress should be formal, roughly ankle-length and modestly cut. If colored, then a sea green color should work with her complexion.
Her fiance has greenish/black hair that is cut short (no longer than shoulder-length), and he's got brown eyes. His outfit is of good quality, as he's of noble stock.

Your fetish a shit
Your waifu a shit

Here's a WIP, bruv.

Just make sure to cover everything that mediocre painjob didn't, like the sketchlines, and that ridiculous armor texture.

I'll give you a 3/10, kiddo.

Kickass! Pretty much everything looks amazing. Is it possible to make the hips just a little bit wider? They look almost male.
Thanks a whole bunch!

Hoping to get a picture of what's basically space Yuffie with knives instead of shuriken and no arm thingy.

Requesting a gnomish djinni sorceress who styles herself as a magical girl!

She has a really chipper and bombastic personality, wields wind and electricity magic, and rides around on her dowsing rod staff like it's a witch's broom. Anything cute that displays any of that would be really swell!

>tall, muscular, not too curvy
>make the hips wider

Don't change it if you don't feel like it. I'm not going to make demands on free character art.
I'm just saying, hips that narrow are very rare on (human) females.

>kiddo
real argument there, dimwit
why don't you check the borders of the chair, and compare the visible parts of the armor while you masturbate to your imaginary cartoon "woman"?

I'm not drawfag user, just saying your requests are unclear

I just want a (You), so thanks.

Requesting everything in this thread but made better with Charlotte.

A woman with narrow hips still has a female pelvis shape, making them look wider than a males'. Hips that narrow look almost male. It's not a big deal though and I'm really happy with what I got, I don't even need it to be continued/perfected really, it's already way better than I expected.

ur a male

Here ya go. Still playing with it.

Requesting a male grey elf wizard. He has silver hair styled like Dr. Weird, except not bald, and wears purplish-silver robes that are a bit frayed around the edges. His general accouterments are those of an alchemist or mad scientist, sort of the like the guy in the bottom left but high fantasy instead of sci-fi. Around his neck is a black pendant in the shape of a kraken, and on his shoulder sits an owlcat, his familiar. Thank you.

Sorry to be such a pain. Thanks, looks great!

No problem dude.

Requesting a knight that looks like this, but way, WAY less 90's animu.

Requesting old assassin in gritty greyscale.
Preferably clean shaven or with stubble.

Most importantly could he please be thin, weary, bags under the eyes and a downcast gaze

If holding something, maybe one hand on sheathed knife, maybe staring at/uncorking a tiny vial.

Here you go bud! Hope this is better!

Alright, bit of a long request that I'll probably get shit for but here goes:
>basically based off mini in pic
>half elf girl with more elven ears than human
>gold blonde hair with a fine black streak in bangs
>pale, alabaster skin
>earrings like in pic
>Dark blue left eye, light blue right
>thin scars running across right eye and cheek in parallel at ~45 degree angle, from top right to middle of face
>loose fitting black sleeveless top
>tough leather pants
>riding boots
>black fingerless gloves
>all relatively plain looking
>2 crossed belts on hip, dagger on her right, rapier on her left, pouches for crossbow bolts on either side
>silver signet ring on her left hand
>holding an ornate hand crossbow

I'm not expecting this to be done any time soon, but thanks for reading this far!

Has your spoiler ever been right once?

right now?
It's mostly for the heterochromia iridium bit and the precise angle of the scars, it's a bit too anime for my tastes.

Hey, buddy, here's a finished vers for ya.

alt background color

Tan background brings out the green in her cheeks more

>Does Veeky Forums only play female characters?
Male requests don't get drawn.

Mostly because anything you request can be found on Google.

Regardless of the reason. Male requests don't get drawn, so everyone requests women.

Waifufags have been slowly-but-steadily driving this board into the ground for like the past five years, is why.