Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

If you can.

It's alright, although if your building any baneblade you should always put four side turrets not two.

Mold line on the thing

It's not a Stormhammer

I can't seem em.

Not enough of them.

THE ONLY FLAW.

I really wish i had access to omega's as they are cheaper and could field a formation of three of them.

When I first got to Veeky Forums all those years ago the only "problem" was quest threads, which waren't actually a problem, they just took space. Now it's one cancer after another. How many fucking threads like this do you gave to make. Does imagining people staring at superheavy tanks give you sexual pleasure? I am partially triggered and partially curious.

>crying about memeposting

>It's Veeky Forums, there must be memeposting
Go back to /b/ and stay go.

well the "excuse me" threads, while kinda retarded-looking, are usually asking some questions, provoking some sort of discussion. This shit is basically "look, a tank".

>memeposting in the first place
You're in no position to complain; this isn't /b/.

actually they are asking people to find a flaw, so far your finding a flaw with the question rather than the take or its rules.

Really makes you think.

It's not a Shadowsword, which is the objectively superior baneblade chassis

do you seriously think those thread, every one of the dozen that get shitposted all over Veeky Forums every goddamned day, are there to actually discuss the flaws of various Baneblade variants?

>Find a flaw.
fine: these threads bore me. happy now?

But the shadowsword needs to charge, which raises the question why there isn't a ballistics version.

Because laser guns which boil the very ground are cool as shit and there is no ballistic weapon short of a macrocannon that would be powerful enough, and good luck mounting a macrocannon on anything short of an Ordinatus.

>Find a flaw.
Its worthless monkeigh garbage.

I've never seen a single person use one of those, what are they like to see in tabletop? laughable or a threat.

AV12 9HP 4+ Save against all hits
2 twin linked 5" S:D templates at 60"

Not him, but its fragile as fuck compared to most superheavies. Annoyingly hard to hit, as are all eldar superheavies, but when your 2000-point reaver-equivalent titan can be penetrated by an autocannon you know you have problems.

I'm sure that the fact that we got 3+ "find a flaw" threads a day has nothing to do with it.
No imagination, no effort, just sheer repetition. We could almost ban those thread using rule 2, because a middleschooler could come up with better OPs.

Maybe you should start a find a flaw general instead.

>flaw general.
By all means, you first.

All this butthurting. I find these stupid but thats because i'm not into tanks, my thing is modelling mechas.
The point being; This is a thread to share models, talk about random TT shit and, you know, just shitpost, thats why everyone comes here in the first place

>shitpost
>discuss
>have fun
Welcome to Veeky Forums

>Find a flaw.

Designed by Games Workshop.

Not 'nuff spiky bitz.