Guys, sorry but i need to vent a bit

Guys, sorry but i need to vent a bit.

My while fucking group is SHIT! Lets start describing them

Ranger: he just laught akwardly abou everything. Doesnt even know what to add to the atk roll, and he is just there, no saying nothing, never, doent try not even a bit to be in carácter, when i asked him what spells would he get he didnt even knew rangers got spells

Paladín: lg, of pelor. The only decent player, irl female, i dm'd call of cthulhu for her and other guys and at least she tried to roleplay, doesnt read that much but its forgiven because the former

Druid, ng. The 12 yo brother of the paladin, doesnt read shit, just attack with a crosbow, i had to tell him to summon a fucking wold behind the enemy so we could flank, and i had to tell him too abou the tripp that the wolf doesi( wich the dm obviously forgot)

Wizard: irl female, overly shy and not in a cute way she doesnt even know what her cantrips do, doesnt read shit and takes fucking forever to just say "i think i'll just shoot my crossbow" and misses i THINK she is the gf of the cleric. (School: evocation). I have to tell her to use greasy or color spray because she doesnt even know what they do or the DC

Cleric: LE, evil domain. the only deity he knows is vecna, he SWORE vengeance to a fucking plant that hit him anf we spend like 30 minutes trying to kill it but we coulndt because it was on the ceiling, i told him that we all should try to help the party and he fucking told me "thats not what my haracter would do". Yes guys he did that. He always try to make the wizard evil and to support him in everything, i was thinking that they are a couple because they always come and go together so i asked him on fb, jis answer? "I prefer not to talk about it" like Hes the fucking mc in an anime, his fb. His while fb is full of emogoth pictures and "woe is my, the agony like fire burn my soul" bullshit.

We've been playing for like 4 month, every other sunday and im at lvl 2 and they lvl1...

And then there's you constantly trying to play everyone's characters for them, your clearly not even the DM for Pete's sake. Just let them play the damn game, if you do everything for them they'll never learn the ins and outs. Get them to interact with each other instead of being a sourpuss and complaining about it online.

And the real gem, the dm:

He is a fat fuck that has been playing 10+ years and he loves his undead, he put a fucking serpent that drained 5 points of con to the cleric at lvl 1... he laughs like a hyena when we are hit and is seriously dissapointed when he miss or when we kill something. Because the fucking serpent the cleric had to stay 2 days at full rest to recoger, and no, the fucking priest that we are working for cant Cure him... when i told him i wanted to make s rogue he said it was a good option but then i realized (and he confirmed) that the while campaign is going to be against undead and no, he wont le me take anything that makes me SA undeads, joking i told him that i have to kill my pc then (i wont do that, i want to be at least lvl 6 to try a build im making) his answer? "If you die, you cant play with us again" i didnt said shit because i dont want to make the table more awkward. But from time to time, when hes laughting because there are zombies coming for us, i just say "cmon, bring it, bring a banshee yolo" because at the end i know that these guys would even advance two corridos without me.

Sorry for the long rant guys i really need to get this off my chest im not a perfecto player but at least i try not to be a burden to the other snd be a team player. Sorry too for grammar, english is not my main language and im from my phone

Im not trying to play their characters, but when they are taking 10 min a turn someone needs to gide then because they doesnt even know that there are spells descriptions in the PHB

>playing 3.PF

lol

How old are you, user? You sound waaaaay too young.

Im 23, besides the 12yo the youngest is 20

Im just mad because they dont even bother to work as a team or read a couple of pages of their classes

Thanks, I got cancer because you can't spell.

Because all the world speaks english perfectly...
Anyway guys, i really want to play 3.5, any advice about how to handle the situation?

Okay kid. First off, learn how to type. Second, if the other players are having troubles with the rules, you could offer your help to teach them between sessions rather than ranting. From how you describe it it sounds like a group of newbies where you're the one getting mad at them for not knowing your munchkin tricks.

>(i wont do that, i want to be at least lvl 6 to try a build im making
Munchkin confirmed. Your DM seems positively horrible, though.

>i really want to play 3.5, any advice about how to handle the situation?
Sue the hospital for malpractice, they clearly gave you a transorbital lobotomy instead of an eye exam.

"Kid"? Please understand, the world is not usa, tell me, can you writr a paragraph perfectly in spanish?

And yes, me and the dm offered help to the players, but almost no One talks in the group we created on fb, they just confirmn that they are going a couple days before, the problema is that they just dont read

And what in the actual fuck, man im a fucking rogue, and you are accusing me of munchkin? Is it sooooo bad that i want to be rogue 4/ swashbucklet 2? Please tell me how am i going to break the game more than a wizard or druid? The dm doesnt want me to even do half SA dmg to undead with a feat...

First, it seems everyone you're playing with has some form of retardation. You sound like you'd be happier just not playing at all with a group that fucking bad.

To answer you should just try talking to them. "Hey, I see you guys don't know what to do most turns, want me to help out and teach you a bit?" Just be friendly and offer them game advice.

Also try talking to your DM. He sounds like a prick who doesn't even understand the point of the game (having fun, not being a dick to your players), but you could at least try and tell him what frustrates you. If he's enough of an asshole to demand you leave the group then you've lost nothing.

And I'm going to be that guy, but seriously consider trying another game. Your group seems to either be too focused on mechanics (GM, you) or aren't that into it so the complex rules of 3.5 just slow everyone down. Try finding a new game you'd all enjoy. Hell, you could even offer to run it and that solves your dickhead DM problem.

Honestly though, your group sounds hopeless. No game is better than a bad game.

Since speaking English is such a fucking struggle for you, why don't you head on over to the Botswanan equivalent of Veeky Forums and spew your autistic rage in your mother tongue instead?

If not, please take the time and effort to learn how to string together coherent sentences in English, since your feebly attempting to communicate in it. I fucking hate the "non-English speaker" argument, you're writing in English, if you wanted to be taken seriously then write like it.

tl;dr - You sound dumber and more immature than you hopefully are.

t. Non-English speaker.

It takes a lot of time and patience before a group starts to click. If you can't get them to talk to you about this, find different people. I know it's easier to say than do but it doesn't seem like you're having any fun.

What's the point if it's not fun?

>"Kid"? Please understand, the world is not usa, tell me, can you writr a paragraph perfectly in spanish?
I'm Italian, you fucknugget. English just happens to be an international language acknowledged worldwide, so I took the fucking time to learn it.

>And yes, me and the dm offered help to the players, but almost no One talks in the group we created on fb, they just confirmn that they are going a couple days before, the problema is that they just dont read
Either try harder, or accept that it will take them several sessions, or the whole campaign, to learn the rules decently. It seems clear they're not that willing to put extra effort into it, so you can either insist in offering help, make it very clear that you feel their incompetence is spoiling your gaming experience, or leave for another group.

>And what in the actual fuck, man im a fucking rogue, and you are accusing me of munchkin? Is it sooooo bad that i want to be rogue 4/ swashbucklet 2? Please tell me how am i going to break the game more than a wizard or druid? The dm doesnt want me to even do half SA dmg to undead with a feat...
It is munchkinery because it's quite apparent that you're playing only to see how your build performs mechanically, rather than making a character you like to roleplay. Who would you call a munchkin, a powerplayer that minmaxes a trash class like a Fighter or a newbie that picks the class they like without even knowing about class balancement?

So... what are you saying is that i shouldnt come back untill i can write english perfectly? Because to my knowledge you understand everything i say, besides in this way i can have an oportunity to practice it, if you wanna be helpfull tell me when i make a grammar mistake or something like that, because just conplaining without giving advice is useless

To the other guy, i think you are right, im going to tell them that we are going to take 30 min next session to learn how casting works.

And btw i play with anothdr group 5e and i enjoy it a lot more, people talk more, share more, adñnd at least they all try to make a character, we joke and do stupid stuff from time to time, but even though we ask questions about some rules from time to time we all have a basic knowledge about how things work. The thing that i like about 3.5 its the variety of thing you can do and specialize. Every character is going to be really unique at the end while in 5e they all mash together a bit

>So... what are you saying is that i shouldnt come back untill i can write english perfectly?
So*,* what *you are* saying is that *I* shouldn*'*t come back unti*l* *I* can write *perfectly in English*?

>Because to my knowledge you understand everything i say, besides in this way i can have an oportunity to practice it, if you wanna be helpfull tell me when i make a grammar mistake or something like that, because just conplaining without giving advice is useless
[You shouldn't start a written sentece with *Because*, although that's quite common colloquially even between native speakers.] To my knowledge you understand everything *I* say [although, 'It seems to me that you understood everything you wrote' would have been much better]*;* besides*,* ** this way *I* ** have an opportunity to practice it *./;* if you wan*t to* be helpful** *,* tell me when *I* make a grammar mistake or something like that, *since* just co*m*plaining without giving advice is useless *.*

English lessons aren't free, sunshine. Nobody is here to waste time teaching you shit.

>So... what are you saying is that i shouldnt come back untill i can write english perfectly? Because to my knowledge you understand everything i say, besides in this way i can have an oportunity to practice it, if you wanna be helpfull tell me when i make a grammar mistake or something like that, because just conplaining without giving advice is useless

If you can't even fucking capitalize your I's, you're clearly beyond help.

So, you have anything usefull to say or you are going to complain all day about how i dont know how to write, while all others can understand me just fine?

I'm not the guy you were talking to earlier. It's not that your English isn't perfect, it's that you're clearly not even putting the bare minimum effort into it beyond what it takes to write something that's barely comprehensible. Which is just plain rude.

And THAT is why you need to fuck off.

So correct me. Seriously, one of the reasons I like going to Veeky Forums is that I can practice my english, if you all want me to improve, how can I do it if I dont know whats wrong

>he SWORE vengeance to a fucking plant that hit him anf we spend like 30 minutes trying to kill it but we coulndt because it was on the ceiling
Hahaha dude what

God dann. Just slow down and proof read.

You typed 'adñnd' instead of 'and'. How do you fuck up that badly without just mashing your keyboard?

Have you considered using a spell-checker? The one in Firefox even offers suggestions if you right-click a word it thinks you have wrong, which helps a lot if there's a word you're not quite certain how to spell. It's obviously not a perfect solution(doesn't even recognize Firefox as a word, ironically enough), but at least it'll catch your i's and dont's.

Holy fuck. You all are complaining about how I dont know how to write but you couldnt read that im from my phone...

That's because your posts are a pain in the ass to read, so I mostly don't bother.

Im on a phone too but I dont spell like a fucking mongoloid.

>It is munchkinery because it's quite apparent that you're playing only to see how your build performs mechanically, rather than making a character you like to roleplay.
Not him, but I don't think that's a bad thing. And I'm more of a roleplay-inclined guy. I've seen min-maxers having great roleplay moments. Being machanically inclined doesnt impede on your ability to RP.
Except with 3.pf. Those games are such a mess of special feats and specific interactions that if not all players are on the same page regarding what the game is going to be about, you end with groups like OP's.

>Playing D&D

Come back when you're old enough to play real rpgs. Anyway, it's not like a 'properly-run' game of D&D with 'good players' would be any better, since the game itself is still cancer that I unironically think should be burned.

What country are you from?
Force 'em to do the pic related