So the BBGE is just crying now

So the GM decided to not just auto-success, rolled a 1. BBGE failed raising his daughter from the dead after sacrificing an entire humie-village....
Just buckled, started crying.......

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KOH2Ocy778
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What about it? He's vulnerable. Kill the man, and take his treasures.

Loot the fucker.

The victims of his evil deeds must be avenged, justice must be brought upon him. Kill him.

I laugh at his face for be a failure of a necromancer, then I kill him.

What the fuck is a BBGE?

Crying is sense of weakness, Bob. Weak die, course of nature. Bob must crush.

Big Beautiful Good Elf, of course.

help him sacrifice a new village

Give him a day or so to mourn, it's only common courtesy. Besides I don't think he's got much motivation left to run away anyways.

>the BBGE could only turn back time 15 minutes

20 minutes user, 20 minutes.

Qoui?

Arrest him. I'll not kill an unarmed and non-resisting man. Additionally he now has to deal with the suffering and the consequences of his crimes for the rest of his life

>BBEG is immortal and has perfect memory
>Goes insane from being locked in an endless white void
>Heroes defeat him and leave him powerless
>They throw him back in the void anyway so that he'll go even more crazy

Isn't that evil?

Actual show spoilers:
Pic is of Nox from Wakfu. He was a watchmaker in debt to some bad people, who eventually killed his wife and kids when he failed to pay up. His goal was to capture a dragon in order to drain his immense lifeforce to fuel a machine that will allow him to go back in time and prevent this. When he failed to get the dragon, he figured his next best chance was to sap the world-tree of one of the setting's races, which would kill them all.

He succeeded. Sadly, genocide of a twelfth of the planet only gave him enough juice to go back 20 minutes. His wife and kids had been dead two years.

Yugo is kind of a child..... I don't think we can say that's evil because he doesn't really understand what it means yet.
But if an adult did the same- Yeah, it would totally be evil.

Yugo's a kid. Kids are cunts.

Chains & manacles, user. He might prove useful later if you need to sacrifice any villages.

People seem to miss the fact that 90% of PnP parties are just as batshit evil as the people they fight.
The only difference is that their mocking ire is aimed at people just as deranged as they. The thing that makes PnP parties worse than the people they fight is that they have no aim. There is no ultimate goal, no dark ambition. They are agents of destruction, motivated solely by coin and the need to post dat shit to Veeky Forums.

They have a complete lack of empathy, and will willingly mock the BBEG for their failure, degrading them beyond their lowest point before ending them.

Ultimately, the truest and greatest threat is the party. Devoid of moral scruples, self-serving, volatile, and ultimately unpredictable.

But he now hasn't sacrificed anyone yet, repeat until done?

two HUNDRED year

>rolling dice to cast a spell
What the fuck are you playing?

He'd been using swarms of robo locusts to drain the countryside of energy for years at this point. There's no getting that back.

On the other hand, he might have gotten some personal attention from Xelor, the God of Time, because not even HE had ever managed to drag the hands back. The most he and his followers could do was slow-mo and temporary freezes (which made them in great demand as referees).
Despite all else, one-uping a deity in their own domain is quite an achievement.

Why not work with the time god at that point, maybe he can help with that dragon. I don't think a god would be opposed to get more power , even if it means working with a mortal. I don't know the source material though, could be wrong.

>the BBGE spends hundreds of years harvesting souls to turn back time so he can get his family back
>turns back time by 2 seconds

>He'd been using swarms of robo locusts to drain the countryside of energy for years at this point. There's no getting that back.
But aren't they still out there draining all that energy? how about rigging the time machine so it boosts a traveler as they go through this time to the past? rather than only draining the power once you can use it a number of times equal to (smallest unit of time needed to drain the life battery)/(time that you allow the time machine to be connected to the battery before use) to build up (force that moves you back in time).

>Nox catches Xelor's attention
>The moment Nox accepts death by his family's graves Xelor snatches him up and makes him his successor
>Nox becomes the new Xelor
>Literal god of time
>Still can't turn back the clock and see his family again

This pseudointellectual bullshit is why you don't have a gaming group.

>People seem to miss the fact that 90%
>the fact
>fact
>the rest of your post
Pretension is the word that comes to mind.

Wait
Didn't his family die due to flood?

You misunderstood. They aren't set-and-forget constant intake devices, they're locusts that completely and permanently drain everything in reach as they go by, then deposit the energy into Nox's machine. He burned through his entire stockpile in one go, and he had been collecting for a whole lot longer than 20 minutes. After hopping back, all those places were still drained dry and Percy was still dead, God damnnit you bastards making me watch him die twice in a row.

Grandpa ben would just set his hand on the dude's shoulder and stare silently. In a sort of "Grandpa's judging you, but he also kinda understands what you're going through" expression that everyone's grandpa can apparently do.

Flood caused by Ogrest's chaos. After he became obsessed with the cube and locked himself up in his lab, his wife took the kids and went off to an island, which flooded and killed everyone on it.

Nox also owed a debt to some assholes, but iirc he just conjured some gold from the cube to pay that

Sounds like GURPS.

I haven't watched the OVA, I was going based on what was in the main series. If that's the case Nox loses a lot of sympathetic antagonist points.

lock him up in the nearest jail cell and just leave him there

also remind him that in his actions he brought the deaths of more daughters than just his own and that he should just give up.

I think that french anime is getting a new season I saw something about it on /co/

Something better than dnd for sure. I fucking wish my group would play stuff where there's a chance to fail at casting.

If he knew that there was the possibility of it failing, he should have been ready to accept the consequences. You don't point a gun at someone and then act surprised when it kills them.
Hell, even if he did succeed, what happens next? How did he expect his daughter to react to her father having killed an entire village to bring her back?
That's a pretty catastrophic hole in his plan.

just give him 200gp of diamond dust and a pat on the back, let him raise the daughter...and then murder the deranged monster in front of her for sacrificing an entire village and being the bbege(and of course for the xp)

>They have a complete lack of empathy, and will willingly mock the BBEG for their failure, degrading them beyond their lowest point before ending them.
>Ultimately, the truest and greatest threat is the party. Devoid of moral scruples, self-serving, volatile, and ultimately unpredictable.

I once had a BBEG chastise the party into leaving without killing him.

That was a fun game.

and the nails that once held the treasures to the floor. and the floor. and his body(don't need somebody else raising him for some reason and starting this all over againget him to donate his soul to the ingredients list for somebody else's resurrection. somebody who's father isn't a pathetic failure
yeah, those guys suck

I'd feel pity for him, but he'd still have to go to jail.

Hwee ahr a Gi-ahnt spy-dahr

Time to reanimate his daughter and use ventriloquism to make the corpse-puppet mock his failings as a father.

He will be allowed to mourn his family, same as the survivors of the village. He will be offered the chance to redeem himself and pay for his crimes with steel and blood. If he refuses he will be executed as law dictates.

"be my cannon fodder slave or be xp"

yeah, that sounds about right for adventurers. sociopathic bastards. i bet they don't even care about the village at all

Hey, the meaning is that but at least you can make him feel better

The /d/m doesn't like the whole "We'll just resurrect you" shit

To be fair all the everyone, even Quilbys sister, though that the void was the best place for him.

Restrain him.
Then start the torture with burning his daughters body in front of him while spewing profanities at him and her.
Then start the accupuncture torture.
Then have him eat shit.
Then drown him in piss.
Burn his body by gating it into the elemental plane of fire.

I love being a neutral evil wizard on a course of exaggerated revenge.

I'd still consider it rather sad. In his previous life, he was a loving father and husband, despite being dirt poor and in debt to his landlord. During an evening at the beach with his family, hoping his new invention would make enough money, their dog managed to locate the Eliacube. It warped the dog, and warped him too before he realized what it really did. While he was alright at first, the cube rapidly began occupying his every waking thought. Months, possibly a year or more later (his house was somewhat dilapidated by this point), his landlord inadvertently broke him from his stupor and told him that his wife and kids had left, but had gotten killed during the cataclysm. While the Eliacube still wouldn't leave him completely alone, he was able to regain enough of his faculties to focus on his family and the plan to go back in time before any of it ever happened.

The Eliacube is basically a possessed relic. Noxmillian was enthralled by it, and only after it was far too late was he able to come to (some) of his senses. With his remaining sanity, a goal, and power few in the World of Twelve can match, he fought for 200 years to see his family again. 200 years of foiled plots, killings, waiting, setbacks, and the Eliacube whispering to him all the while. 200 years of work. Hell, according to all of his calculations, and what he could understand of the Eliacube, it should have worked. And he actually defeated Yugo and siphoned off the wakfu of an entire race.

All for 20 minutes.

He killed multiple planets just because he got bored with them.

What show/series?

Wakfu again.

make a friend and carry him off to a far away land to atone for his evilness

romance him

Bob likes ladies.......orc ladies

we will make new daughters after his heart is healed

Sounds pretty interesting with all the spoilers.

Any good? If yes, where can I watch?

Netflix has the series, at least the Canadian version (Original French and English) otherwise the usual way.

Nox was also a legitimate badass.
youtube.com/watch?v=-KOH2Ocy778
french because the english dub isn't good.
Youtube look for Wakfu season 1

Much thanks user.

And I honestly suggest you watch it in French, subbed. They did dub it in English after a Kickstarter a few years back, but most fans don't think it does the characters justice.

Bury him up to his neck in dirt, somewhere near a forest (make sure you cut out his tongue)
Place his daughters body about 20-30 feet away from him
Make him watch as forest animals eat her body as he slowly starves to death

People tend to prefer the version they originally heard it in.

Big beautiful gay eagle, the best antagonist in any setting. It loves freedom, it loves cock but it hates you and your stupid face.

>all that edge
Is Veeky Forums entirely populated by 12 years olds?
You don't even deserve (you)s

The English voice actor simply couldn't get the same level of pathetic insanity the Frenchmen pulled off for Knox. The laughter especially.

Revive his daughter in front of him as I am not an incapable mage.

Blood Eagle. It's what he deserves. If he cries his soul becomes demon chow

Restrain perpetrator. Confiscate everything related as evidence, while he is out cold. Use any evidence in a court of law. Any funny business will earn him a quicker death than what they'd give him. The remains'll be leverage if he escapes.

He will face justice for everything he has done. He shall be rent asunder. And the dead shall have their due.

I might resurrect the daughter after a while, raise her as my own and imbue an item of hers with a small piece of her real father's soul cleansed of evil and tainted knowledge. Then I raise my own little good tiny tot into a menace and have her right her father's wrongs without burdening her with the knowledge that he was a monster.

Ho ho ho, I get some satisfaction, she can take care of the fucking problems and I can go on to more pressing concerns.

She'll turn evil and kill me, won't she?