How do I deal with moralfags?

how do I deal with moralfags?

how do I make a moralfag paladin fall and break?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r2Uab6qzM9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It just takes one bad day.

Oh I got it! See what you do is you have a demon or something trap them in a blank white room with a baby and a knife, then the demon tells them that if they don't kill the baby the demon will destroy a whole city, but if they do kill the baby the demon will be banished forever. That way, if they kill the baby, they fall for murdering an innocent child, if they don't, they still fall for letting hundreds of other innocents die becasue of their inaction. It's genius!

Ask them if baby orcs have souls.

I didn't come here to post this, but I can no longer do anything else but agree.

From a nihilist perspective, everything is largely pointless.
Being a moralfag is as valid a use of one's slice of nothing as being an edgelord is.
Even if their morality is based on something contradicting the above, it really doesn't matter in the end, knowing that life is pointless doesn't make it any less pointless

You are a bad DM and probably an edgy fedora.
You don't even deserve this (((you))).

You could stop being an edgy teenager, but that'll take a few years.

>how do i make the paladin fall
first you have to stop being a garbage DM

Start with finding the biggest gun you can find, sticking it in your mouth and pulling the trigger.

Hook. Line. And sinker.

I'm glad you're proud of yourself, because nobody else is

Child soldiers.

>I'm glad you're proud of yourself, because nobody else is
Nothing is more to me than myself!

This thread seems familiar...
Anyone getting the feeling of deja vu? Eh, it's prolly nothing.

And lesson here children - always carry with you a bigass axe to split demons in half. Dead demons have real trouble with trapping you. Stay safe.

youtube.com/watch?v=r2Uab6qzM9s

Where's that image with the huge chin guy shitting on Fist of the North Star?

>how do I make a paladin fall

>how do I take away all of a character's powers and abilities without letting the player roll a new character

>how do I make a wizard illiterate

>how do I make a rogue parapalegic

>how do I make a barbarian a coward and a pacifist

>how do I stop being a complete shithouse-tier DM

Give him some tough decisions, if he finds a way around them and takes a third option, that's great.
Just don't make the difficult situations feel out of place.

Consider realistic consequences for his actions

>class will literally lose all their powers if they don't follow the rules
>'waaah don't make them fall'
>never make them lose their powers if they don't follow the rules
>let them have everything, no matter what happens to them

Seriously, on some level paladins are just the shittiest class - they're not flexible to play alongside, and they're difficult to prevent from falling due to how many different breaches of conduct there could be for them. If they want to play a class that has that risk, they shouldn't get mad when they do lose all their powers, because just about any other class doesn't have that problem (especially the very similar Cleric) and they could have just picked them.

Make sure to drink a lot of bleach before the game.

>implying the Paladin can't make it go back to you and make you brake

Either a troll or an edgelord. Either way, nothing to see here, folks.

Through our efforts, they can be saved...

The Cleric also has the risk of falling as does the Druid so why does no GM goes after then?

Also if you read the code of conduct a Paladin only falls if he is no longer the right aliment (same as the Cleric) or disobey a superior and that it there is no more ways for a Paladin to fall with out a bad GM

there's a not very subtle difference between the paladin being a complete cockup then getting his class features taken away, and putting out a hit on the paladin's class features because they offend you personally

Give them a reason to fall.

No, I don't mean some loaded moral dilemma that causes them to choose how they fall, give them a REAL reason to, like the paladin's daughter just got magical cancer, and the only viable cure is by sacrificing people for their life force. Give them something that they cannot as a person live without and they will throw all of their morals and religion and titles out the window in order to save that one thing.

Don't make him fall, OP.
Make him into the villain.

This is my favourite image.

Okay, that's actually pretty funny.

Set your ceiling fan to its maximum speed, lay on your back, and piss straight up into it.

Make a trumped up moral dilemma and arbitrarily declare whichever action the paladin chooses is the wrong one.

Then whine when your players all choose CN alignments for their new characters.

This actually happened to a villain in my setting.
It was a former member of the party, left to die by another one.
He had to choose between:
Leaving his wife at the mercy of the world and watch his nation fall into the hands of a tyrant who would likely have her killed-
Or becoming the tyrant himself, leading his nation to victory, and protecting his wife.
He picked door #2 and failed when another set of heroes showed up to stop him. Now he's solidly in Evil territory.