>forest elves
>ice elves
>desert elves

>wild elves
>moon elves
>sun elves
>dark elves
>aquatic elves

And they get really offended if you misidentify their subrace. ''waah I am a high elf not a sun elf you dumb dwarf respect my pronouns waaah''

Get out of here, frogposter

>Boreal Elves
>Mangrove Elves
>Space Elves

????

>Diet Elves
>Cherry Elves
>Dr Elves

>Presley Elves

>Frog poster

Space Elves best elves. I've been playing Stellaris with the modded Sylvan races from Loverslab and it's honestly the best space-elf experience I've had outside of a GURPS cyberpunk campaign a few years ago.

>self transforming machine elves

As long as there are forest orcs, desert orcs, ice orcs, etc...

>Noldor
>Teleri
>Sindar

???

>forest humans
>savanna humans
>island humans
>ice humans
>desert humans
>coastal humans

This.

I like to think that elves don't actually identify as all that, that's just what humans and other non-elves call them because to them they look vastly different, while to elves a wood elf and an aquatic elf are no more different than a white human and a black human.

Conversely, I also like to think elves have the same problem in reverse when it comes to non-elves, especially humans.

>Desert humans
>Frost humans
>Jungle humans
>Gooks

>ice
Tundra or Arctic you inbread mouthbreathers.

Why Vegeta, though?

>good elves

oh wait those don't exist

remove lembas.

>forest frogs
>ice frogs
>desert frogs

The dumb part about elves is that all those types of humans exist, but they're just humans. Elves are a special snowflake race that gets to be called different things based on where they live and it's dumb.

Maybe because elves are more attuned with nature so change more dramatically with their environment. Ever think of that, huh?

Didn't dnd have various ethnoses as subraces of humans, though?

like sandnigger, nigger, eskimo asian southasian slavs, indian, and south americans?

Except the different types of elves are destiny enough to actually merit it? Aquatic Elves can breath underwater, Wood Elves can communicate with nature, High Elves have a stronger connection to magic, and Drow live in the Underdark and have trouble with bright light.

Next time, think for more than a second before you toss buzzwords like "special snowflake" around.

>are destiny enough
*are different enough

Autocorrect is fun.

>t. Triggered Elf

The settings that have different human ethnic groups rarely do anything besides give you an extra regional language. I've never seen a mechanical benefit beyond that.