Horus Heresy General /hhg/

user's New Archmagos Reductor Hungers For Primarch Blood Edition
Long may he reign Sub-Edition
Drive yer Mastodons only on Sunday. >HHG FAQs
pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8
Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016)
forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf

>30k TACTICA & TIPS
What to include in a HH list, how to format it, what makes each legion special (crunch), tactics, Tutorials for Heresy-era minis and more
pastebin.com/Tm2P4QLp

>HH Books, Novels and Rulebooks galore
pastebin.com/k9uvqsub
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2Ffz1OuHK%2Fcrusade-imperialis-army-lists.pdf.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2FZTK72gs%2Flegiones-astartes-age-of-darkness-army-list.pdf.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>/HHG/'s Legion demographics
strawpoll.me/10558764

>/HHG/'s allegiances
www.strawpoll.me/10663447

>Oct 16 White Dwarf
mediafire.com/file/zm71nli980zr97h/WhiteDwarf_Oct16.pdf

>Primarch Popularity Poll
strawpoll.me/11458318

>Other new links
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww98.zippyshare.com%2Fv%2Fe6VFn2St%2Ffile.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww116.zippyshare.com%2Fv%2Fd2D2z8mF%2Ffile.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww110.zippyshare.com%2Fv%2F1USI8Urn%2Ffile.html
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!LoBA0bqS
discord.gg/wYS2J6b
www98.zippyshare.com/v/e6VFn2St/file.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-k3XXGmu-dw
youtube.com/watch?v=FW2KN7Tz89s
youtube.com/watch?v=ICsfOSiAbmo
youtube.com/watch?v=6CmEVFrvLrc
youtube.com/watch?v=dEe080G-I1A
youtube.com/watch?v=B2SCIoq0VX4
youtube.com/watch?v=AabN4PmzViE
youtube.com/watch?v=HWkWg7IWAI4
youtube.com/watch?v=ECwK5gzDZjk&t=93
blacklibrary.com/horus-heresy/hh-audio/hh-the-either-mp3.html
bolterandchainsword.com/topic/320463-liberalia-martiale-2016-blackshield-generator/
www25.zippyshare.com/v/w66mjvBk/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ct8zccbHq24&list=PL5j6iZqvLAB0JW6WxjQIJi5rdTETvVSFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Russ.

Wellllll fuck. I don't want to wait for inferno to make my army list and build my shit.

Only three more months left until Inferno, user. Embrace the wait.

Just get the core stuff that you expect to use and start painting that.

Let's do something we haven't done in a while. /hhg/ music time!
>Papa Sang vs Horus
youtube.com/watch?v=-k3XXGmu-dw
>Iron Hands
youtube.com/watch?v=FW2KN7Tz89s

True at least there is an end point.

Well the Fire Raptor and Breachers are a must include because i love them a lot. They will keep me busy for awhile.

Word Bearers bringing Daemons
youtube.com/watch?v=ICsfOSiAbmo
Kakophoni who retain a sense of grandeur
youtube.com/watch?v=6CmEVFrvLrc
White Scars Armoured Breakthrough blares this
youtube.com/watch?v=dEe080G-I1A
Warp Travel in general
youtube.com/watch?v=B2SCIoq0VX4
Magnus and his nerdy fantasies
youtube.com/watch?v=AabN4PmzViE
Scoria is chasing you with fifty Vorax
youtube.com/watch?v=HWkWg7IWAI4

>The Sword and BCASA
My Promethean creed adhering brother of another Primarch.

Have anyone link to The EIther audiodrama?

So how do HQ choices tend to work in 30k compared to 40k? Are they still just mostly taxes or could I get away with investing some upgrades into a couple of Magos (1 Reductor to hang out and buff my artillery and one Magos Prime Ordinator to drop one Reductor-buffed barrage T1 then hop in a transport with 3 Grav Imploders on Myrmidon Destructors).
Can I get away with Machinator arrays, abeyant for the Warlord, cyber-familiars and Djinn-Skeins with some Cyber-Occularis, or is this too much?

So 30k is doing well at the moment, but does it have a future? What happens once the Siege of Terra has been covered and finished? Where does the game go after that to not go stagnant?

This poor fucking user has been begging for weeks for this shittily acted, shittily written filler, I'm starting to feel for him.

What's the first thing I should purchase as a Mechanicum player? I've read the 1d4chan tactica but I didn't find any buyer's guide or something like it.

Is the Cybernetica Battlegroup a good starting point? (6 Thallaxii, four Castellax, one Thanatar Siege Automata and a Magus Dominus.)

The thing to remember is that 30k has the ultimate as far as characters go, in the form of Primarchs. Contrary to every other iteration of warhammer, named heroes are often, not always but often, better than their generic counterparts. The only Mechanicum character thats considerably better than generic is Scoria though, and he's unavailable for Reductor. He will eat Primarchs for breakfast though. I'm not the most familiar with Reductor, but the Cybernetica and Taghmata lists i usually see feature one HQ loaded for bear and one support character thats been kept cheap to keep their bots beeping or their guns firing. Theres one guy last thread that was putting 400 points into his Arch-reductor, probably avoid going that overboard though.
Do you plan on going Cybernetica or Reductor? It's excellent for Cybernetica, less good for Reductor.

30-50mins and I'll give the link here once the upload is done.

Filler or not, the story arc is good enough.

Nice. My plan was something similar, Ordinator is literally there as a barrage and an extra Myrmidon with 3w. If I want Scoria, I can always ally him in, as I don't want Legion allies so I could just have him+unit of 2 Castellax/20 Thralls as an allied detachment instead of my main FoC, as I always have an extra troop choice over 2 compulsory anyway.
Without him, my anti-primarch mostly consists of 3 Ursarax w/fists and 20/40 fearless Thralls. if those don't work, said primarch eats 16 preferred enemy BS5 grav shots from aforementioned Myrmidon squad w/ magos.
Would that be enough? Also if I use one Thanatar w/ a cyber-occuaris I can intercept termie deepstrike with a giant plasma explosion, so that's nice.

>3 Ursarax w/fists
desu the Ursarax are pretty mediocre for their cost, and they can't sweep. Plus most primarchs will eat them for breakfast, especially if they have a retinue of some description
>20/40 fearless Thralls
Much better, with chainblades and alchemistry they can actually pose a serious threat. While the urge is there to try and keep them dirt-cheap, they get significantly better if you put some poins in them. Unless you're fighting 20-man units of WE despoilers, in which case they just murder them all.
>grav
Also good
>Thanatar
Thanatars are always value, but theres little termie deepstriking in 30k. I'm sure you've already read this elsewhere, but ensure nothing at all ever engages him

That could be the reason why they're taking so long.

>end point

Bah, then it'll be other legions that start whining about shit. There is no end.

Nice, the Ursarax are there only because I like the models a lot, not for their effectiveness, honestly.
Thralls are nice, plan was 40 w/ Carapace, fearless, chainblades and FnP 5+ and just anvance up the board tarpitting everything while any melee squads eat phospex to the face and any 2+ deathstars eat grav. If they bring aircraft my Vulturax will shoot them down and if they bring artillery those take a D3 Large Blast S8 AP2 Tank Hunting barrage ASAP and then probably some Medusa shells.
Thanatar is there because giant robot and it's cooler looking than a knight,and will have interceptor and a bodyguard of my Warlord and his Vorax/ who hang out near my artillery for Battlesmith and countercharge.
I can just about fit all of that into 2k if I squeeze a bit on Magos and arty upgrades..

>What happens once the Siege of Terra has been covered and finished?

The Scouring.

Not just doing what GW does where you rehash events and kits, also FW said they'd do the scourging but not Unification. So we can get Daemonic Volkite shit

>Wait how come Horus lost to the Emperor, Horus Ascendants stats mean he should beat the Emperor every time when he gets the charge

>defiling Volikite
Heresy that shouldn't even exist.

>What happens once the Siege of Terra has been covered and finished?
A giant asspull causes a warp rift the exact moment when the year becomes 41000, causing all the Legions and armies from 30k to travel through time and end up in the current timeline so that you can use all your expensive models, including duplicates such as Abaddon.

It will be called "Age of Skub".

Because you forgot about the rule that dictates that he can only strike at an enemy Character if there are no other models to strike at, even when fighting a challenge.

Its near 1500 points of Cybernetica if you load up the magos or run him as Scoria. A good start, its a pity the Castellax have Multimeltas. Add in a Vulturax and a Knight and you have a solid 2k list.

315-Scoria-Abeyant

230-2x Castellax-Power Blades
280-2x Castellax-Darkfire, ETA
320-6x Thallax, Ferrox, Heavy Chainblades

175-Vulturax

300-Thanatar-ETA, Paragon

380-Knight Errant,Ocular Augmetics

You've made that joke far too many times for it to have any impact

I could use a little bit of help planning out my infantry. I just play other people with armies from the HH boxed sets so it's not a huge deal as none of us are bringing FW tanks and fliers into our games. We're just doing massed infantry fights with some Contemptors, Rhinos, maybe the occasional Land Raider.

Betrayal at Calth (x2):
1 Terminator Sergeant (Multi-melta, Chainfist)
1 Chaplain
60 Marines (3x 10-man Veteran Tactical Squad w/ 2x Heavy Bolters apiece, 10x Phalanx Warder, 6x Missile Launcher, 2x Plasma Gun, 2x Melta Gun)
10 Cataphractii (2 Plasma Blasters, 4 Combi-plasma, 2 Chainfists, 6 Power Fists)

This leaves me with 10 Mk. 4 marines unallocated. Should I turn them in bolter dudes? Buy a set of 10 heavy weapons from FW? (I was thinking about getting Volkite Culverins, I don't know how effective they are but who doesn't love martian death rays? CHOOM.)

Well IH have to be MAXIMUS IRATUS for some reason right

Not first user, but is the Knight a mainstay or could I swap it for maybe 40 Thralls and another Vulturax or something? I feel that the Thanatar would have me covered for big stompy robit.

The Thanatar is a good artillery platform that will never, ever die unless a primarch or big unit of PFist termies catches him, but in terms of damage output he's not that amazing. The only reason i added it to the list is because you get one in the bundle he was talking about. The Knight has a weapon better against anything not in cover, and also a D melee weapon which helps you pop the AV14 you'll otherwise struggle with. I would drop the Thanatar before i drop the Knight, unless you're facing Imperial Fists or other wallniggers or want lots of Krios

Woudnt the two Vulturax be decent enough at popping AV14 with their 6 haywire shots? And although my probable (after I actually start work on 30k probably at xmas) opponents do run knights, I feel that throwing D knights at other D knights tends to be a bad idea as unproductive, and there's not much else I shouldn't be able to kill with the rest of my army.
Also I think Knights are fairly ugly and the Vulturax looks amazing, so there's that. Would prob. not buy the bundle and do something like 2x Thallax cohort w/ Photon Thruster, 1x Magos , 2x Castellax or a unit of Vorax, and a Triaros and some Myrmidon destructors, maybe a Vulturax later.

Literally the first time I made it, how similar was it to the one you're thinking of?

it's just general 'age of the emperor' shitposting that makes you look so similar
I'd say drop pod plasma or melta suppourt squad, depending on if you fear tank or infantry more

They might be enough to stop a Spartan, but against a Falchion/Knight Household/Massed land raiders they're unlikely to tickle it before being shot down. I just feel Knights are amazing value for what you get. Still, i run in a very competitive meta and give advice on what i'd do to succeed in that environment, so you do what you want, and take the models you like.

That makes sense. My original plan was for Reductor so if required I can have some medusae throw some S10 (effectively) AP1 Tank Hunting large blasts down, which should be enough for the not massively cheesy environment i think I'll be up against. So maybe
3 Arty tanks, 2 Magos, 40 thralls, a vulturax and 2 Thallax cohorts for a starting force? next buys would probably be a Triaros or some robots, maybe an Arlatax.

So my Army Painter Plate Metal spray splurted out near the end when it had been spraying fine before hand, anyone know what caused this and any solutions.

looking at you KA :^)

Near the end as in when the can was almost empty? Don't try to use every single last drop of primer on important models, they generally becomes inconsistent by the last 10% or so.

Also, was it the first spray of the session? If you don't clean the nozzle, it has a risk of clogging up which could cause the splurting. Here's a quick way to clean it after each session: youtube.com/watch?v=ECwK5gzDZjk&t=93

it was on test models so no foul, and it was the first time I used it, but did take the lid off on Monday for reference

Oh, how he hungers.

(Currently Un-)Named Archmagos Reductor, 400

BS5 WS5 S5 T6 W4 I4 A3 Ld10 2+/3++

Unit Composition:
1 (Unique)

Unit Type:
Infantry (Character)

Wargear:
Mechanicum Protectiva
Cyber-Familiar
Augury Scanner
Abeyant*
Djinn-Skein
Machinator Array*
Master Crafted Paragon Blade
Melta Bombs
Four Cyber-Occularis
Rad Grenades
Power Fist
Volkite Charger

*Stat bonuses already included in profile

Warlord Trait: Dread Rites**
*The Warlord, and any unit they join, both cause Fear and are immune to it's effects, and have the Adamantium Will special rule.

Special Rules:
Independant Character
Stubborn
Battlesmith
Master of Destruction
Bodyguard
Relentless
Move Through Cover
Very Bulky
It Will Not Die
Hardened Armor
Fear
Fearless
Adamantium Will
Unseen Strike*

*The character and their unit add +1 to their initiative characteristic in the phase they charge.

Loyalist
Named Archmagos Reductor may only be taken in a Taghmata Omnissiah or Ordo Reductor variant force, and counts as an Archmagos Reductor.

Download the army list from the OP, or look at the one you may already have, then write up a list that you like, post it, then recieve criticism to see what needs imporvment.

Calgacus should be his name, he's the original author of 'they make a desert and call it peace'

Now I'm wondering what if we gave this guy Eternal Warrior? Would he be broken, or perfectly fine for his points cost?

I dunno. I'm not sold on the name itself, but the quote's pretty cool.

Is there anywhere I can find out about Knight Houses that were active in 30k other than the ones in book 4 and 5?

Probably Cybernetica, because 30k robots look badass. I don't quite get Reductor.

I'm currently assembling two Knights, so that's nice. Are the Castellax with multimeltas the worst loadout?

The answer is effectively "All of them".
Unless they had not been discovered before the Heresy, any Knight House would have chosen a side.
They all use pre-Imperial technology, meaning that all of them are old enough to have been a part of the heresy in some fashion.

Going onto the Warhammer 40k wiki Knight Houses category and go through each house to see who they are. There's not THAT many of them, but many don't have any fluff or even heraldry.

But as said, many, if not most, Knight houses were discovered before the Horus Heresy.

Reductor can do Reductor has all the Thallax, a distrust of Cybernetica, and use tanks like a sex maniac uses condoms. The Mechanicum doesn't like this.

Why not just give him the Primarch rule while you're at it.

30k robutts are indeed nice, reductor is weird with the Thallax restrictions, although tanks and artillery are cool. Their mandatory characters are the most customisable units ever, but they pay out the ass for the privilege. Multimelta Castellax arent very good, their range, the omnipresence of AC and the better options present mean they're mediocre compared to their equivalents.

What's wrong with the ones in books 4 and 5? I find them way more interesting than the 40k houses, but that might just be the quality of the writing.

because the guy wants an established colour scheme but to make his own fluff

Nothing wrong with them, I'd just like to have all my options in front of me when it comes to finding fluff I like, a paint scheme I like and for it to make at least some sense for that Knight House to hang out with my Legion.

I like Veeky Forums and how it tells you cool things you didn't know.
> what if we gave this guy Eternal Warrior?
Save yourselves, he makes wastelands and calls it peace! Run!

/tg and 1d have given me more historical information than /his ever did
humanities was a mistake- moot

Dunno user. But I hope you don't let that affect your enjoyment now. For what it's worth, great games will continue to get played and supported long after they're "done". Even within GW look at the popularity of games like Necromunda and Blood Bowl, the latter of which draws hundreds of players from around the globe to world championships despite not being supported and no new releases for it. Until now that is ... But that's beside the point.

Just lookin out user, because I see a lot of people use the "why bother if it isn't FOREVER" mentality in a lot of things and lose out on a lot of fun.

I haven't actually gotten into 30k yet, primarily because I'm playing Warmachine/Hordes and because I currently don't have the money to purchase Forge World stuff. The models do look great though, so I might purchase models just to paint and playing the game will become a side effect.

Any advice on list building? I got BoP and want to go very old school early great crusade style Dark Angels. I feel like a lot of Volkite would be good, but what else?

So how do you guys make Artillery tanks for Ordo Reductor? My plan was one of the Maxmini Siege Guns mounted into the back of a Chimera for about £45 per awesome-looking tank.

Swords. Dark Angels are noted by their "dolorous bladework", and the Nemean Reaver is a DA, and they'll have Corswain who is said to be Sigismund-tier.

Y'know what, in addition to EW, he can make Lightning weaponry +1S for 25 points per unit.

There. Now he's definitely OP.

While it changes from lgs to lgs and region to region, you may find that HH players (outside of tournaments) are generally more interested in having fun with their cool armies than WAAC shenanigans.

This could either be a good or bad thing. I have nothing against WAAC if that's the prevailing mentality of the group. But I have friends in my gaming circle who don't play HH simply because they prefer the min max combos etc they're used to in warmachine and the rest of us play HH a little to casually for them.

Also despite what people might say, the plastic boxes are not ruining 30k and are def a great way to field an army. Just pick up Calth and some second hand rhinos for $10 each and have a blast. If you want to spend more money buy upgrade kits from FW for your plastic toy soldiers.

Still waiting.

You can make a HH amy with just calth, propsero, plasticard and a healhty dose of greenstuff, it truly is the hobbyist's game.
volkite is good, but should be suppourted by a Master of Signals to help boost BS. Assault Squads with power swords and Calibanite War Blades is also quite good

Here you go.
blacklibrary.com/horus-heresy/hh-audio/hh-the-either-mp3.html

Imperial Guard tanks, FW spacemarine Legion Tanks, Solar Auxillia Tanks, or plasticard

I saw the custode tank with the guns on it, did the rules for the non turreted one get posted?
Also where was the grav-backwash rule?

Zippyshare failed me at 90+%, twice.
Giving it a third try now, or accepting other filehosting site without registration required suggestion.

Unit Composition:
1 (Unique)

Unit Type:
Infantry (Character)

Wargear:
Mechanicum Protectiva
Cyber-Familiar
Augury Scanner
Abeyant*
Djinn-Skein
Machinator Array*
Melta Bombs
Four Cyber-Occularis
Rad Grenades
Power Fist
Volkite Charger

*The Warlord, and any unit they join, both cause Fear and are immune to it's effects, and have the Adamantium Will special rule.

Special Rules:
Independant Character
Stubborn
Battlesmith
Master of Destruction
Bodyguard
Relentless
Move Through Cover
Very Bulky
It Will Not Die
Hardened Armor
Fear
Fearless
Adamantium Will
Eternal Warrior
Bringer of Lightning*
Unseen Strike**

*Names Archmagos Reductor was noted for his morbid fascination with the lightning weaponry of the Thallax Cohorts and Krios Battle Tanks he commanded, as well as that of the Knight Magaera, for their effectiveness at disintegrating foul Xenos during the Great Crusade. Though he was sucessfuly able to make them more powerful, he lamented that he could not improve their armor piercing capabilities. An Ordo Reductor force with Named Archmagos Reductor as the warlord may spend 25 points per unit armed with Lightning Guns and/or Lightning Cannons to increase their Strength by 1, to a maximum of Strength 8.

**The character and their unit add +1 to their initiative characteristic in the phase they charge.

Loyalist
Named Archmagos Reductor may only be taken in a Taghmata Omnissiah or Ordo Reductor variant force, and counts as an Archmagos Reductor.

Now with EW and unique rule.

Not list advice, but I gave all my guys Grey Knight helms to further push the whole knight aesthetic.

The unqiue rule needs a better name, tbqh.

With this statline, what Primarchs could he harm?

Go with chain swords on all my tacs then in addition to bolters.

Do they sell 30k jet packs or should I go 3rd party then?

A great idea!

Blessed Electromancy.

they don't sell them separetly, but you can buy the sanguinius guard back packs for mk4 guys, mk3 doesn't have jump packs and mk2 is just generic jet pack

Danke!

Screw it, let's give him his own Lightning gun instead of a volkite charger too!

Unit Composition:
1 (Unique)

Unit Type:
Infantry (Character)

Wargear:
Mechanicum Protectiva
Cyber-Familiar
Augury Scanner
Abeyant*
Djinn-Skein
Machinator Array*
Melta Bombs
Four Cyber-Occularis
Rad Grenades
Power Fist
Lightning Gun

Special Rules:
Independant Character
Stubborn
Battlesmith
Master of Destruction
Bodyguard
Relentless
Move Through Cover
Very Bulky
It Will Not Die
Hardened Armor
Fear
Fearless
Adamantium Will
Eternal Warrior
Blessed Electromancy*
Unseen Strike**

*Named Archmagos Reductor was noted for his morbid fascination with the lightning weaponry of the Thallax Cohorts and Krios Battle Tanks he commanded, as well as that of the Knight Magaera, for their effectiveness at disintegrating foul Xenos during the Great Crusade. He was sucessfuly able to make them more even more powerful, but lamented that he could not improve their armor piercing capabilities. An Ordo Reductor force with Named Archmagos Reductor as the warlord may spend 25 points per unit armed with Lightning Guns and/or Lightning Cannons to increase their Strength by 1, to a maximum of S8. Named Archmagos Reductor's own Lightning Gun has the upgrade applied at no cost.

**The character and their unit add +1 to their initiative characteristic in the phase they charge.

Loyalist

By the Omnissiah.

Hey m80s. Got myself the two Horus Heresy boxes. Really not sure what Legion I should swear fealty to. I like the Iron Warriors fluffwise, and the idea of a heavily mechanized army with tons of bodies to shield the tonks with is very intriguing, but at the same time their color scheme is a bit underwhelming (and I know that's the point). I'd really like to field either MK III or MK IV (using both is also a viable option), but I'm not so sure what to go with.

TL;DR:
>>I'm a colossal faggot who can't decide a legion. Convince me why your legion is the best legion ever

>CCoN is having their sale
>$20 dreadclaws
>$10 dick bikes
>$20 for 3 outrider bikes
>$22 javelins

Jesus fuck time for some fast attack

If you like them fluff-wise, and if you think you'll like how they look when you finish painting them, then go with them.

Besides, they got dice now!

Do they taste bitter?

Probably.

How the fuck do I order from them?

So I found this Black Shield generator recently and I thought it might be fun to do some rolls with it and make some unique characters, separate from just TT stats.

bolterandchainsword.com/topic/320463-liberalia-martiale-2016-blackshield-generator/

Go Iron Warriors
>loyalists in FW books are cooler than BL traitors
>Hammer of OLmpia can be Mechanized infantry, infantry spam or 3 troops and all tanks
>can use Mechanicum allies as if they were main army units so you can buff them ore than most
>mu great war theme
>you have at least 2 portrayals of your primarch to pick from
>1.army painter plate metal 2. devlan mud and chaos black wash 3. hazard stripes 4. devlan mud wash DONE
>you can spam artillery and say you're being fluffy not a WAAC fag
>You're playing 3.5 Iron Warriors in the current year

dumping the ones we made

Man CCoN's resin is easily the worst to work with out of the three chinamen I've used. I don't just mean how brittle it is, but its failcast levels of bubbling.

Rolled 2 (1d20)

Let's see...

Don't go Iron Warriors. Sure they have great characters and fluff, but I don't like that there are too many of them here and you must abide to what I like :^)
Better paint them black like the DA, RG and IH.

DUBS PICKS YOUR-
Oh... a-alright then.

>Salamanders
>Veteran
>Killed a Battle Brother
>Know in his Company
>Troubled
>Brave
>All Rounder

So a Sally Vet that was sent to the Drop-Site and was so troubled by the Heresy he fucked off and became a pirate. Sounds fun

And

but brother we have the highest geneseed acceptance and bionics rate

Would it be too much to try and combine these?

Do loyalist Iron Warriors. Perturabo is so disliked by his own men that half the IW special characters are loyalists.

www25.zippyshare.com/v/w66mjvBk/file.html

Someone could put this to megaupload folder.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ct8zccbHq24&list=PL5j6iZqvLAB0JW6WxjQIJi5rdTETvVSFM

knock yourself out

I know. And you can snipe people with artillery and your hordes won't break down under fire, but this thread has already too many IWs and Forgeworld told me there shouldn't be any more, and by no means I'm an Alpha legionnaire.
Yes, it'll be too much and be too difficult. It's better not to try :^)

>Sons of Horus
>Initiate
>Conflict with a staff member
>Known only by his Sergeant
>Insane
>Cruel
>Close Combat

Looks like this little shit's gonna get himself killed real fast. Should've stayed on Cthonia