>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jw2T1ZQw
pastebin.com/GJKDPp0X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jump 187: GUNNM
>The Hermit, reversed (Self-imposed isolation from friends and loved ones.)
Well, it was my choice to go this route, but... yes.
>Age: 23
>Location: The Overlook (Bonuses: Knowledge of the Past, Mysterious Woman)
>Identity: Doctor
>Drawbacks: Deformed Body (+100), Legitimate Existential Angst (+200), Bounty (+200), Witch Hunt (+300)
So... a cyborg body that works at half the power that it should have for reasons no one can fathom, little to no knowledge of my past (not the first time), a price on my head... and a corrupt government in orbit that wants to kill me on top of it. Lovely.
>Medicine (Free, Doctor)
In a world like this, someone acting as a doctor is sorely needed.
>Cybernetics (1650, Doctor)
There are too many shoddy cyborgs running around. Perhaps I could make a living upgrading them into more human-seeming forms?
>Biotechnology (1350, Doctor)
Well, it's pretty important to be able to figure out how to upgrade a living being if they're going to be cyborgs. You definitely do not want to throw the baby out with the bath water. Save every cell you can, regenerate the damage if possible, and replace properly if not.
>Karmatron Dynamics (900, Doctor)
Now this is a whole new field. Chaos theory applied on the micro and macro scale. The possible implications of this combined with the rest of my technology is quite entertaining.
>Berserker Body (0)
Except it's not actually a Berserker, but an Imaginos v1. Well... no, more like Imaginos v0.5. It's running at half power, after all.

Now, this made for a very interesting jump. The first thing I knew, I was being put back together on a table, and who knows WHY I couldn't remember most things, but I must have struck my head when I was mugged and got retrograde amnesia. I could recall overarching themes, but not details, so it's a bit difficult to trust yourself as a doctor when that's the case.

Jumpers!

For those of us that don't go to every Jump: is there a medium you tend to go to more? Film, anime, Western TV, video games, literature, comics, etc

Video games for me

Doubly so when I become suddenly aware that I'm in a cyborg body that no one's seen the like of before.

Triply so when suddenly people are coming after me, presumably because I have such a cyborg body and they want to know how I tick. I'm disinclined to share that information, though in time it becomes evident that this is NOT why they're after me, that's just a plus.

Quadruply so when I come to the gradual realization that I have friends that I should be seeing here and not a single one of them is to be found, not that I can even remember who they are, and now I've no longer got just bounty hunters after my head, but also what seem to be government agents, stepping up their game more as time goes on and escalating further. A near-miss with the Sword of Damocles was the worst of it - lost most of an arm, though luckily it regenerated with time. Let's hear it for going Imaginos.

I was not a part of the main plot, though Alita came after me a handful of times, initially for the (hilariously large) bounty on my head, and later because she became a TUNED agent - I had a habit of leaving the bounty hunters alive, and while I was generally not able to talk her out of fighting and every time she came after me, it meant that she knew I wasn't out there trying to kill anyone; I was just trying to survive like anyone else, and I'd have happily left the Scrapyard outright had its defenses not been seemingly programmed to stop me from leaving (lethally if need be).

I ran across Desty Nova once. Only once. He was not a fan of me, I was not a fan of him, but I was... interesting... because he found that I had a bio-chip. This was of course news to me, and raised ENTIRELY too many questions. Not even a year later, he went public with the bio-chips and the upper echelons of Tiphares' leadership quietly blamed me and wanted to eradicate me.

In the wake of that, I ran across a woman who called herself Haruka, who aided me in getting to the city of Tiphares even while they were blindly attacking where they THOUGHT I had been. I was not there, of course, but... regardless, the damage they did was unforgivable. As I said, I was not reacting with lethal force at that point, but when that happened... all bets were off.

Once we made it into the city of Tiphares, I stopped holding back - most of the idiots who tried to stop me survived, a few even willingly ran because their own leadership was in turmoil, but there was one particular idiot named Sechs who just would not stop. When I pointed out to her that the cyborg who she was based on was much more competent, it really made her lose composure.

I threw that unbalanced lunatic through a bulkhead. Pretty sure she wasn't going to recover from that, plummeting miles to the surface of the planet, but if she did she'd need a new body outright considering her head caved in as a result.

Shortly thereafter, I found what I didn't even realize I was looking for when I came for vengence - my companions. And myself. As I woke them, finding that my brain-in-stasis had (quite expectedly) regenerated a body, the jump ended.

What a strange decade.

Now, the thing with this is... I basically have no memory of any of this. All I remember is waking up, looking into the eyes of a copy of myself who was standing next to some woman who I did not recognize, and the jump ended there. It would seem that Legitimate Existential Angst was a mistake. But I already have a companion who is a clone that I synchronize memories with, so I got everything from a first person perspective afterward. And now I've got another companion who is myself, not to mention Haruka coming along for good measure thanks to the origin.

So was it me that jumped here, or was it Imaginos?

So, I promised a WIP of Exalted: The Infernals yesterday?

Well, here it is. This is most of the perks, missing some Yozi ones, and most of the general ones. Items, companions, and drawbacks have been (mostly) omitted, because I'm not quite satisfied with them yet.

I'm still missing a lot of other stuff (like, all the fluff not in the entries), but all that should come soon now that I'm properly writing again.

Anyway, tear it apart, please?

Reading through multiple jumps and I can't help but wonder how the Fallout cyoa would affect a jumper who has some form of body manipulation or some glaring weakness. Like, it says that if you could throw around a fireball but it is basically the strength of one of those police explosives that blow out door hinges, so would someone who is a runner from the prototype jump become something like the master, but mobile and vaguely human shaped? Would a jojo vampire suddenly be alive again, but sunburns easily and is moderately flexible? would that guy who became the anti spiral collapse into star goo?

>Akuma of Your Own [600]
Does that let you make Akuma? Not sure that's worth 600CP when you could just learn the charm that let's you do that for free.

Other than that, it all looks amazing Great job.

Is it possible for a jumper to achieve CHIM in the elder scroll jumps?

>Does that let you make Akuma? Not sure that's worth 600CP when you could just learn the charm that let's you do that for free.
That's also an Essence 10 Charm, that requires you to buy into an entire tree and have a third circle demon...

But yes, it lets you make Akuma. Specifically, it would allow you to make Akuma of yourself, allowing them access to all your powers instead of just the Charms developed through the Devil-Tiger path.

I mean, I could lower the price a bit if that still doesn't sound impressive enough... Putting a price on that whole set of perks is somewhat difficult for me, and none of those are set in stone yet.

>Other than that, it all looks amazing Great job.
Thanks!

Generally speaking, you just ignore it.

>Acts of Villainy:
>For when an Infernal certain actions

Missing a word there.

Ah, yes. That should be:
>For when an Infernal performs certain actions

Will fix that for the next one.

Neat. Reading through avidly, will comment when done.

>it would allow you to make Akuma of yourself
Ah, nevermind, that explains it.

I could have sworn it was an Essence 5 Charm for Yozi, and they didn't need a third circle to do it for them.

As someone who doesn't into Exalted, can you help me out a bit with Orphan Cub? I get that it allows you to learn charms and that it doesn't make you go the Infernal route, but what's the bit about patronage? Is that the section that immediately follows it where you've got discounts for Malfeas, She Who Lives, etc?

I don't know that there's ever been a definitive ruling on that, but given what I know about TES I'd say no.

Essence 5 charm for Yozi, Essence 10 charm for Infernals. Both need Third Circle Demons, though. Investiture of Infernal Glory is a spirit charm, not a Primordial one. Your charm just lets one of your demons/devas learn it.

Odd that the little side-box for Devil-Tigers says you're evolving into something stronger than a regular ol' Primordial when ostensibly, you have higher requirements for some of the indirect stuff and no kilomote pool.

There's a charm for being a therapist to the Yozi? Oh, that's cool. Potentially insanely dangerous, but cool.

So here's the first draft of the Surge Concerto jump.

V0.1: First draft, origins added, most perks added, most drawbacks added. Still missing intro, some perks, item description and most of the item section. May rework some stuff to add fluff.

Tell me what you think, tear apart any potential bullshit I may have inadvertently let in there, suggest some other stuff, etc...

That is arguably one of the better ways I've seen that Drawback written. Very well done Crux.

That is one of the cutest Eevee pictures I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of cute Eevee picture.

>WIPs for jumps about setting about music that defines reality, and setting about reality-shaping beings that enjoy music come out on the same day

PURE

POTTERY

But seriously, good start, mainly could use some clearups here and there.

>Combination Manufacturing

Maybe give some examples of what you CAN make with this process/what sets it above other forms of crafting?

>Synchronization

I'm not sure I understand the advantages here other than being better at Song Magic, or is that it?

>Sharl Communication Protocals

What are Sharls?

>Exterior Help

...exactly who is this entity? Does it have any connection to the Hostile 4th Wall Being mentioned in the drawbacks?

Basically, normal Infernals have a Caste and a Favored Yozi as their patrons. Both of those will give discounts in the section right after, yes.

This would be explained in the section in front, which I still have to write...

But anyway, taking the Orphan Cub perk, you'd be able to design your own "Caste Yozi" as being a Devil-Tiger who never really existed, and pick a Favored Yozi... just for the purposes of the discounts in the jump, you'd also be able to pick a standard Caste Yozi.

Does... this clear anything up?

It's more of a trade-off, with the Primordials having raw power focussed on a single point/obsession, while the Devil-Tigers can learn and grow into far, far more diverse powers.

Glad you like it. Bit of a risky thing to try indeed.

I KNOW! The cuteness factor is just right off the charts. Gives me an idea for a Jumper Chain too, but I'll just toss that on the pile.

Reminder.

Yeah, so? You know what else is a cute floppy thing made of flesh? A bunny's ears. If I'm not grossed out by those, I'm not going to be grossed out by these ribbons.

Thanks, will take that into account and it in the notes of future versions.

Combination Crafting is based upon what i gathered from the wiki and how Ion craft stuff.

Synchronization allow you to fuse with another entity at different levels of fusion to allow for some measure of power-sharing (for example, a human Synchronizing with a Genom would allow the human to use the Genom's Song Magic).

Sharls can be defined as two things: first are the original inhabitants of Ra Ciela (then called Sharlanoia) before the arrival of the humans 5000 years before Ciel Nosurge who then transformed themselves into the beings known as Genoms, or they could mean artificial creatures seen in Ar Nosurge who were first mindless working drones but then had Genom souls extracted for the MicroQuasar and put into the Sharl bodies.

Exterior Help is actually based upon the fact that, in Ar Nosurge you have 2 directly controllable protagonists: Earthes (the robot thing) and Delta. Delta is actually his own person but, through Interdimend can be controlled by the player and provided some tactical advantages. It's actually a plot point that Delta first wanted to get rid of the Interdimend connection but then chose to take it back temporarly when he found the advantages provided by it outweighted the drawbacks (like gradual loss of senses and will).

What said! .

I think so. If I'm reading it right I'll be able to pick a caste to use for the purposes of discount, but for narrative purposes I'll be my own entity and not beholden in the way an Infernal would?

I like that there's flavor text in here, and it sounds like the other Exalted stuff. It's just that it needs to be spelled out a little more for people who haven't played Exalted. Exalted isn't as ubiquitous as D&D.

Gonna be 'that guy' and ask for an update on BC. How it's going and all that.

>8 Eeveelutions+Eevee
>9 in total
Is the idea that jumper and all their companions are Eevees?

Why would you want to. It's going to be just as shit as the rest of that bitch's work.

Pretty much, yeah. Narratively, the only thing really tying you to the Yozi would be that you can learn their Charms.

And you're probably right on having to spell it out a bit more... Might have to put something in the Notes section, or just modify the perk text a bit.

Last I saw it was being worked on steadily. A lot of work is going into the Jump and it'll be ready when it's ready. Don't worry, the hype train is still going full tilt and has not been disappointed by what has been revealed.

Pretty much, yeah. The Jumper would catch 8 Eevees, evolve each one to a different type, then head to PMD and become an Eevee himself. Not a very in-depth idea, but I have some notions of how to make it more interesting with distinct personalities and Pokeglot.

Don't you think placing Vaporeon behind Jolteon's spikes is a bad idea?

Yeah, maybe look at what dirge does? He doesn't mess with the flow of his perks, they explain but with fluff. At the end of his jump, though, is usually a section where he lists his perks and includes snappy, near bullet point descriptions of what the perks do.

Maybe something like that?

Can't you only keep 6 Pokemon?

That could work, yes.

Not sure if an entire section is warranted, but a few perks could stand to have some less fluff-y explanations.

Nah. I always figured Jolteon's "spikes" were actually just fur held in place by static electricity. Out of battle I imagine it would flatten itself out somewhat. At least enough to become more soft than pointy.

I was always under the impression that if you picked up Return from the Warehouse and went back to Pokemon, you could bring your whole catalog of caught Pokemon with you.

If we take someone like Hegra or Metagaos as our favored Yozi, does that automatically open up their charmsets to learn?

Oh gods someone is actually doing this.

You are insane.

>Combination Manufacturing (Synthesis ridiculousness. ALL OF IT)
>Genometrics
>OVERSIGHT
>Making Waves
...Insane.

You know not what you start.

>Combination Crafting is based upon what i gathered from the wiki
To clarify - did you play the games? Or, at least, Ar no Surge?

No, you'll still have to convince them to open their Charms up. But it'll be somewhat easier, as they're reflected in you to an extent and you could get an Urge from them instead of your Caste Yozi.

I'd /like/ to automatically open up their Charmsets... but that would also make picking them as your Favored Yozi the better choice, compared to picking one of those with already open Charmsets.

In order:
>You are insane
Yup, most likely

>You know not what you start
Probably some form of shitstorm and endless arguing.

>Did you play the games?
I did but it was a bit too long ago and I'm rewatching entire playthroughs of both on Youtube. And if anyone wants to help me with this thing, go ahead.

Alright. Let's see how it goes.

Just make sure to check out all the Synthesis stuff. "A mobius thing with enough energy to destroy a planet if broken" as a cheap craft is a thing, after all.

Reinstalling right now. This will (not) go well.

At what power level would fighting the God Hand from Berserk be wise?

There's a 0CP drawback in the Gundam Build Fighters jump to make your actions in other Gundams be canon, so that the versions of the anime that world had included you. There's also a 0CP drawback in UC Gundam to start at the very beginning of the Universal Century and go all the way to the end of Gaia Gear. Given that the part of the story with giant robot fights doesn't start until UC0077, you've got decades to derail the plot so that mobile suits never exist. Given that UC Gundam was the original Gundam setting, what happens to Build Fighters if you stop the original series from ever existing?

Depends on if you want to permanently defeat them, or just annoy the hell out of them. If it's the latter, as long as you're on par with SK, you should do okay.

That's hard to say. For the most part, they're trapped in their own personal pocket universe and have to work through intermediaries. And in that pocket dimension they're unbelievably powerful. But outside it, going by Griffith/Femto, they're not insanely strong. Upper-middle shonen tier, I'd say. So if you could find a way to drag them out of the Abyss, then you could defeat them without too much trouble.

And if I want to permanently kill them?
Nightmare mode: IDEA OF EVIL, I'M COMING FOR YOU

The Idea of Evil might not actually exist. The chapter in which it was introduced was declared non-canon because Miura thought that showing this big evil monster behind everything was too straightforward. There has yet to be confirmation one way or another as to whether it doesn't exist or does and Miura just wants to present it differently.

That would also depend on if you count it as existing in the jump or not, since the user who wrote it didn't mention the Idea of Evil, apparently considering the God Hand as the ultimate 'do not fuck with these dudes' of the universe, and only an absolute retard with a combat boner would consider fighting them, let alone setting their sights higher. A retard like me.

In the KanColle jump, for importing companions, is the cost based on the ship class you import them as?
Or is there something there that I'm not seeing?

what would happen if you transport the predator ship?

>You may also import vehicles from other Jumpchains here for 100 CP, thereby gaining sentience, and a human form. They do not count for the maximum amount of ship girl companions you can purchase here, and they do not receive any CP, nor can they be designated your flagship unless it’s a warship, but if you want it, it’s here.
To me that reads that it's a flat 100CP fee, though they wouldn't become a WWII era ship. They'd just be themselves, their ship form, and now they've got a human form ala a ship girl.

So if you imported your Jurai ship, you'd pay 100CP and she'd now have a human form. You wouldn't turn her into a BB or DD, she'd just be her Jurai ship but now she'd have a Kancolle'esque anthropomorphized form as well. That's how I've always run it.

There isnt', to my knowledge, a way to take a normal companion and import them in. You can only import vehicles.

>pic
Not that, that's for sure.

Given that a pred-ship is all about stealth and its relatively small, I imagine you'd end up with a little moe ninja shipgirl.

Last time of Reset Chain - I wrote entirely too much fan fiction about the Jumper's time in Gravity Falls. Alternate universes and lack of resolutions were the themes of the day. Dipper and Mable stayed behind to defend against Bill's eventual return.

Reset Chain: Jump 8 - Imawabi No Dakini
="This place looks horrifying! Why are we headed here?"
"Because... it could get a lot worse. Look at these Drawbacks."
="... oh..."
"Exactly. So, stiff upper lip. This one is going to be rough."

Race: Human (Free), Age 17
Drawbacks: Wanderlust (+200)
="But..."
"It's not like I was planning to stay in one place for very long anyways."

Backseat Driver (200, 100)
*"My my my! Aren't you a tasty little morsel? Come closer, I won't bite... often."
"Maybe start with your name first?"
*"Oh, if we must. Tsuruoka Wakana. Call me Wakana. We're going to be /real/ close from now on."
="Hey!"
*"Problem little miss? Well, I have a friend for you, if you'd like."
"We'll figure /that/ out in a minute. Let's get some basic facts settled first."

Tsuruoka Wakana - "The Broken Crow"
Perks: Liiiiick, Book of Enma, Marked, and Combined Combat Technique.

Like a Glove (100, 900)
Raven, Human, Age 22
"You don't have to do this, you know. There's plenty of other options."
="No, she's right. It's a big advantage here and we need more allies for when times get rough."
Spacing Out, Marked.

Backseat Driver (200, 700)
^"So, you just couldn't resist a little more... POWER, could you?"
*"Now now Yamato, don't go devouring her heart. She's already given it away."
"Insert long exasperated sigh here."

Himi Yamato, "The Gem Dog"
Perks: Same as Wakana

+ Combined Combat Technique (400, 300)
+ Spacing Out (Free)
+ Marked (300, 0)

[1/2]

Apoligies, I should clarify. Asking about importing already humanoid companions, not vehicles.

There's only one mention of importing in the doc, and it's vehicles. I don't think there's a way to import already humanoid companions into Kancolle.

[2/2]
"Now then, you two, we need to have a little talk."
*"Oh, don't worry about us darling."
^"HE told us everything already."
"... I suppose that simplifies things. And you're both on board with all this?"
*"Oh yes! Where else could we find Servants willing to worship us for millennia on end?"
"..."
="..."
*"Don't be so serious you two. I was merely teasing. Which direction are we heading first?"
^"YES! ONWARDS! There are villains afoot in desperate need of... devouring!"
="/Please/ stop using that word."

Text Legend:
"..." = Yoro/Jumper
="..." = Raven
*"..." = Wakana
^"..." = Yamato

Story Time!
pastebin.com/jw2T1ZQw

The story here turned into a longer one than I anticipated, so I tossed it into a Pastebin. I don't think everyone wants me taking up 20 posts.

Hmm. In that case, would it be acceptable to use the 'Purchase a shipgirl companion' as an import?

hey digger if you took the connect shooter in Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1 can you use Promotional Movie Crossover Toy on it so that you can put Astroswitch Basements on people?

No?

If you want to houserule something, okay. Don't broadcast it to the thread, but it's single player... However, the jump itself doesn't allow you to import humanoid companions. So you can either import vehicles or not import at all.

>hey digger if you took the connect shooter in Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1 can you use Promotional Movie Crossover Toy on it so that you can put Astroswitch Basements on people?

Just to be clear, The current wording currently permits this "transformation device" is very vague.

Which bending is best bending?

Avatar is a stupid cartoon for children.

IT'S BLUD.

Probably water bending, between healing, bloodbending, and spiritbending.

I personally prefer earth/lava bending though.

what jump has the best wards?

Rolled 3 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

Metal

And jumpchain is a game for autistic manchildren. Your point?

I'm surprised there's no Sharl background. Also that you made the inhabitant Capstone involve Genoms but don't give them a free Genom companion when they buy that. You really should, because that's 100% necessary.

Anyway, I was going to express disappointment that there's no option to take Earthes' place, but you made this mainly a Ciel no Surge jump. Can you perhaps change the name from Surge Concerto and fiddle with things a bit more to allow a Ar No Surge jump in the future since it doesn't seem to be your focus?

You awaken in a white void.

Anyone who says Toph isn't best girl is a liar.

Dakka bending...

Fire, immediately behind is Earth. Water is next, Air is last. Fire and Earth can build an entire civilization on their own, but fire is the one that leads to much higher tech levels faster.

I wish we saw more middle aged Toph.

Or you could just have Eevee pokewaifu, as an Eevee yourself in PMD. Have a couple kids, have wholesome family adventures in the Mulitverse.

[This is all wrong.] Hmm?

Also three more Jumps for me please.
Pastebin is a list of my current jumps.
pastebin.com/GJKDPp0X (Word of warning the formatting goes a little wonky for reasons I don't really understand)

That's actually a much better idea than my own.
PMD is Jump 1, then Generic Parenting. I like it. Thanks Manyfist. I may do it next time I need a new chain to start.

I may have omitted some perks too.

Would a reverse Gae Bolg that activates when you die to reverse cause and effect so you were never harmed but consumes absurd amounts amounts or mana wok for a NP?

Lightning bending
muthafuckin ZAAAP

Hmm... you're right, a Sharl/Genom race option besides Human would be interesting.

Yeah, the free Genom companion for Inhabitant was already planned, just forgot to put it in this first version.

Also, the bit about taking Earthes' place was kinda how I envisioned the Player background, with the 'girl next to you' as being Ion, but I'll have to rework the flavor text of the background and Terminal Bound drawback for that.

Also making a separation between Ciel and Ar Nosurge would be quite complicated since a lot of stuff already inside rely on both. Though if you have more suggestions, feel free to mention them.

Heart of the Sword [600, Discount for Traditionalist] – The truth is, the amount of problems you can solve with violence is more vast than one would think. You might not even need to actually kill anyone with it – just demonstrate superiority through arms, and the opposition will fold and cower. You now have a keen insight of how to apply your combat skills and knowledge of warfare to mundane tasks of all kinds, letting you shape your experience into use outside the battlefield. In addition, you become a master of intimidation and ‘cutting the knot’ through a display of force – enemies will be more easily cowed into not fighting you in the first place when they realize how outmatched they are, foes will hesitate to risk their lives against you, and the morale of your enemies will waver more quickly. This is not absolute – suitably determined or inhuman enemies will not give up so easily. However, the doors that will open to you by threatening to draw your weapon has increased greatly. A true master of warfare wins without fighting.

Couldn't think of a plot hook for this one. Last is the Revolutionary tree, which is Shishio and other of the more 'villainous' antagonists, or at least rebel types.

SCP Foundation
Dead Space
Prototype

Symbiote
Ultimate Spiderman
Prototype

Booty bending.

Eeeeh. Not sure where you're going with that one, sempai.

>no Saito tree / perk
I haz sad.

I know there are perks that prevent telepathy from getting in, but are there any that prevent thoughts/signals from going out?

Like to prevent hiveminds from including me if I absorb one of them, or Satori-users from reading my "thought emanations".

Make sure to stalk up on elemental stones. Or find way to make your own. Ice Stone is canon now in Sun/Moon.

>Yozi-Kin
Can you pick anyone for this? Can I pick Ligier?

>The Vassal's Sword
I love it. I hardly ever buy items, but I will be buying this.

There's one in Starcraft Terra Route that makes you invisible on the psychic plane. That would deal with the second case, though I'm not sure it would protect from hive-minds if you're directly interfacing with them.

>Also, the bit about taking Earthes' place was kinda how I envisioned the Player background
Ah. Might do to make that slightly clearer somewhere. I'm a bit dense to implications sometimes though.

>SCP Foundation
Sure I haven't been there yet.

>Dead Space
Hoo you mind if I save this one for when I'm more secure in my biological safeties?

>Prototype
It got an update recently so I'll look into it.

>Symbiote
Mind if I take this before Dead Space?

>Ultimate Spiderman
That would be cool but I think it's still in WIP right?

>Prototype
Two for Prototype, but hey it got a update recently so I'll look into it.

Current order I'm proposing:
1. SCP Foundation
2. Symbiote
3. Dead Space
4a. Prototype
Or
4b. Ultimate Spiderman (If complete.)
5. Prototype (If USJ is compete)

That cool?

>That would be cool but I think it's still in WIP right?

No its in the drive and done.

>I'm more secure in my biological safeties?

Dead Space is better than SCP for that. And telepathic safeties, body-warping...

Ah okay then.

Ah cool. I'll do the entire thing with a Prototype capstone, all five in order with Prototype at the end.
1. SCP Foundation
2. Dead Space
3. Symbiote
4. Ultimate Spiderman
5. Prototype

How's that sound?