Devout necromancer

>devout necromancer
>family is a long line of necromancers
>have built up a pristine necromancer reputation
>daughter wants to be a druid

And people have the gall to say undeath is a curse

Tell her she has a duty to her family that transcends what she wants out of life.
Is this just a loli thread?

Good! Druids mean more frolicking animals, and more frolicking animals means more corpses down the line.

Maybe she is trying to become a Blighter

>letting your daughter ever dress like that
>being surprised when she exhibits signs of insanity

The real curse here is your parenting.

>Rabbit motif
>Not teddy bear panties

DRUIDS WILL BE BEAR ORIENTED AND YOU WILL LIKE IT

What girl her age hadn't dreamed about becoming a druid or ranger? She'll grow out of it.

She'll get an earful from her ancestors, I imagine.

I can always raise more daughters.

>Druids can't become necromancers

Be a Samsaran with Mystic Past Life to steal necromancy spells. Be a Druid (Ancient Guardian, Repose (Souls)) (≥ 5) or Druid (Blight Druid, Death) (≥ 5) or Druid (Urban Druid, Repose (Souls)) (≥ 5) or Druid (Shark Shaman, Death) (≥ 5). Then once you have Animate Dead grab the Agent of the Grave prestige class. Also make sure to grab the Shade of the Uskwood feat.

Oh Jesus fucking Christ. Please don't tell me that's supposed to be Eeyore!

>TFW your daughter becomes a druid obsessed with bears instead of a noble necromancer.
>TFW she comes out as a lesbian on top of that.
>TFW she tries to legalize gay marriage in the kingdom you're about to conquer with your undead horde.

>tfw you complete your evil plan just in time to beat sense into the young thing
>tfw the necromancer's next door son Jamie asks for your daughter hand

Kumamiko is a fun manga

Yeah but at least she'll be rolling w/ some type of Natural Spell Planar Druid bullshit instead of being slam dunked into the garbage can by the first divine caster she meets.

Not a fun animu though, fuck. Glad I dropped it before it got really bad.

>kumapan delinquent
Got a sauce for that pic friendo?

If you raise more than one eventually they're gonna fight, then the necromancer will team up with or sacrificed herself to save the druid.

Druids are life.
Necromancers are death.

Cycle is unbroken.

The name is in the image.

Now, if your nephew was trying to become an Evoker and forge pacts with the Elements, on the other hand...

Cute delinquent girls love Kuma pantsu, it's a fact.