Drawthread: You Gandered At My Sword edition

Previous Drawthread: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.
>I SAID FUCKING IGNORE IT

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/6o6u34n.gifv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting monsters in maid uniforms

Requesting this demon girl knight as a human, wearing a tank top and jeans shorts like on the reference.

Requesting an oni girl dressed like a shrine maiden.

She is wearing a white kimono top with a red hakama style skirt, black stockings and a pair of geta sandals with only one "tooth" (apparently that is what the wooden risers on the bottom of the sandals are called.) She also has a white rope tied around her shoulder in a bow like fashion (don't know if that has a name or not.)
She is holding an iron kanabō with a pair of gohei tassels tied onto the ring at the end of the handle.
She has pointy ears and short horns. Her hair is cut short and is parted around her horns.

Alright, bit of a long request that I'll probably get shit for but here goes:
>basically based off mini in pic
>half elf girl with more elven ears than human
>gold blonde hair with a fine black streak in bangs
>pale, alabaster skin
>earrings like in pic
>Dark blue left eye, light blue right
>thin scars running across right eye and cheek in parallel at ~45 degree angle, from top right to middle of face
>loose fitting black sleeveless top
>tough leather pants
>riding boots
>black fingerless gloves
>all relatively plain looking
>2 crossed belts on hip, dagger on her right, rapier on her left, pouches for crossbow bolts on either side
>silver signet ring on her left hand
>holding an ornate hand crossbow

I'm not expecting this to be done any time soon, but thanks for reading this far!

Re-anchoring for Tiefling Wizard Princess. Gotta start the waifu wars early.

Original description follows:

Requesting my tiefling noble divination wizard, if anyone wants to give it a shot.

Clothing should be a fine gown similar to the left image, though tossing on some magic shit like potions and scroll cases and her big-ass spellbook would be ideal. Tiefling features should be like the right image, i.e. red skin, golden eyes, black hair. Horns are positioned in the front, swept up and slightly back, should be large to signify her noble heritage. She's slender and elegant and the only way I can describe her is that she looks like an incredibly self-centered bitch (because she is). Getting abstract here, but I'm going for a mixture of about 90% French and 10% Egyptian.

Also, I should mention that while the image references tend towards the lewd, that is not what I'm looking for here.

Also, bonus points for anyone who draws her looking smug as fuck while being carried by a magically-animated suit of armor (because only peasants walk).

Any help would be appreciated; I'm not picky, so I hope this will be a fun project for anyone who attempts it.

Requesting what comes to your mind when you picture Tony Stark's personality funneled into a no-morals D&D mage.

If you feel extra badass, he has a very patient skeleton assistant with a leatherbound notebook.

I'm back for another shot at my Shadowrun cat-girl-themed Decker, with a more concise and thus (hopefully) interesting reference picture!

I'm relatively certain that I got pretty much everything on her reference picture, except for the fact that her pistol has a silencer, the cyberdeck should be in a custom fram that's almost as big as she is, and the cheshire-cat gloves/stockings don't have any of the silly fur on them.

Your waifu a shit

Bumping and updating my request from a couple threads back.

I want the hair and body of the left images with the face of the middle image, and the outfit of the right image without the stupid sleeve things or weapons. Hair and eyes should be white.

If possible, I'd like two separate versions, one with the hair loosely tied, but the ponytail a bit higher on the head as marked, and a version with untied hair like the bottom left image, but with the face still visible. If that counts as separate requests, or if you understandably don't feel like doing both, then just the untied style will suffice.

preferably either standing relaxed at the angle of the middle image, or with fists pressed together.

Please and thank you to whoever, if anyone, fills my request.

I would like to request this fishperson sitting down with her fiance (a very trappy guy two years her junior) across from his parents.
Their being pleased is up to artistic interpretation, but is likely since they probably weren't really expecting him to net an actual woman as a marriage partner, fishy thought she may be.
Her dress should be formal, roughly ankle-length and modestly cut. If colored, then a sea green color should work with her complexion.
Her fiance has greenish/black hair that is cut short (no longer than shoulder-length), and he's got brown eyes. His outfit is of good quality, as he's of noble stock.

Requesting a Viet Cong Nosferatu-style vampire. His disfigurements resemble Agent Orange exposure (either supernaturally or just from pre-transformation contact). I'd also like him to have a brush hook amongst his gear.

Your waifu a shit

Hi, I'd like to request a drawing of my Hiveworlder Assassin for a game of Dark Heresy.

I'd like her to have the pose in 1, wearing a black bodyglove like the Vindicare in 2 underneath an open black leather long-coat like 3 (although honestly the most important part of the reference coat are the belts across the chest), with a segmented-looking collar like in 4. She also has armor on her arms and legs like the Kasrkin carapace in 5.

She has a lanky build (1.7m, 55kg) pale skin, steel-blue eyes and hair that changes colors (the DM ruled that, in order to make the Outrageous Hair quirk work alongside the Unremarkable trait, her hair could change colors) but but that is usually black with some manner of fluorescent streaks (mostly blues, reds, purples or some combination thereof). Her hairstyle is short and ragged, like the one in 6.

Her weapons are an autopistol (basically a machine pistol) that looks similar to 7, and a highly-modified (and probably illegal in some sectors of Imperial space) long-las like the one in 8, except with a much longer barrel.

As she was a ganger before getting picked up by the Inquisition, all of her equipment should have signs of wear and tear - weathering on the armor and weapons, a dirt-stain on the bottom hem of her coat, etc. - and have gang markings scrawled over them from her old gang, the 51st Low-Street Rats: their symbol is a rat's head (9) breathing fire.

My waifu a shit.

pssss.. don't forget this three retards

Re-bumping for

Hey so can someone draw me a two headed ettin who is carrying a copper rod/staff and wearing a robe of some kind.
The two heads argue all the time and cant agree to if that helps

Not even my character, mate
Last time I put that on a request though, people gave me shit for it.

Someone sounds butt hurt.
Has your magnificent character not been drawn?
Have you gotten no attention?
Poo wittle t'ing. We feels fo you.

It's so much easier to ignore the shitters, just don't give them any attention. Hopefully the Charlotteposters stay in the old thread since there were no deliveries.

Requesting a grey alien wearing a white and purple jumpsuit in the same style as pic-related, with some combat webbing thrown over it, and holding an assault rifle.

Thirsty waifufags will clog any drawthread, specially if they think they have any hope, just look at the moron with the fishcunt

Simple request for the character on the left dressed in the outfit of the character on the right, minus the hat.

Requesting a male grey elf wizard. He has silver hair styled like Dr. Weird, except not bald, and wears purplish-silver robes that are a bit frayed around the edges. His general accouterments are those of an alchemist or mad scientist, sort of the like the guy in the bottom left but high fantasy instead of sci-fi. Around his neck is a black pendant in the shape of a kraken, and on his shoulder sits an owlcat, his familiar. Thank you.

Requesting the Husky-Dog-Monster Girl in the right pregnant with her human husband at the left snuggling with her and rubbing her pregnant belly as they're sitting on a couch in their living room.

You mean the guy posting once a thread and not stirring shit?

Gonna try this again. PC from a cult of dark jedi that are trying to be sith. Pictures with extreme facial expressions would be preferred.

If anyone likes to draw realistic knights or armour, I have something for ya. Anything goes; heroic, in battle, cute, funny, etc. :)

Re-requesting a female in a confederate uniform, with the following gear;

Haversack, right shoulder to left hip, buttoned at flap.
Canteen, tin and wood drum, right shoulder to left hip, over haversack.
Knapsack with two blankets, an oilcloth, and an extra pair of shoes on the back. Fitted square to back with a wooden frame
Cartridge box, Left shoulder to right hip, or on a waist belt in the center of the back.
Bayonet Scabbard, left hip, under haversack.
Curly brown hair and green eyes would be a plus.

Requesting a scene from a recent CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, combat ready? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his glock confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his m9 before in his life.

What do you hate about his character so much that you always say this?

He's just trying to shit on requests he doesn't personally want drawn, ignore it.

It's a shitty waifu

Anchor for drawfriend doing this one for me

Requesting a Sacrier with a short sword, an eye patch over his left eye, and tattoos that resemble wiry arms wrapping around his arms and torso.

Requesting my Lunar Exalt.

Why?

Because she's a waifu

That's shit

What kinda Fish you looking for, senpai?

Just telling us she should be a "fish-person" could mean anything from Mero (best girl) to some poor sod with the Innsmouth Look.

requesting Buff dude with rough physic of jonathan joestar with longish light brown hair and soft facial features.
He's wearing nothing but a pair of booty shorts ie
i.imgur.com/6o6u34n.gifv
and wrestling boots like pic related.
Carrying/wielding a thick greatsword with pic related for rough reference of proportions but the sword tip would be almost touching the floor while on his back with cross guard just above bottom of shoulder blades(last bit purely for size reference).

Are all female characters waifus? Or just the ones you don't like?

Bumping a request from last thread and the one before. He carries a lute and a harpoon. The lute has the name "Natascha" engraved on the soundboard. The picture is pretty accurate, save for the character being 23 years old and thus much less buff than the guy in the pictue.

If you had to guess

Where did the "waifu" touch you, user? You want to talk about all that rage?

I'm not the shitter user, I'm jist saying your question has an obvious answer. He's trying to generate butthurt and every time we respond to him he gets what he wants.

Just ignore it.

Dropping anchor for drawfriend

Humbly requesting my pf character, get to play her again after a series of unfortunate events.

ramen if you are around i'd be tremendously happy to see your take on her since you kindly did the original

Heya, requesting a portrait for a Star Wars Sith game I'm joining.

She's a Falleen Sith, red-eyed, with an eyepatch over her left eye. Her hair is french braided, going down the middle of her head and ending in a long braid down her back - think Crimson Viper's hair, without being as tall and poofy on top - but bald on the sides of the head with typical Falleen ridges. Hair should preferably be black.

Lightsaber is red with a pistol grip, and as for clothes, I'm not picky - typical Falleen weeaboo feudal Japan shit is good. Terrible animu waifu included for shits and giggles, and because I actually kind of like that half-worn coat look (her pose is also pretty okay). My only specific request there is any that any coat or robe be red.

If it's not too much, could a drawfag draw my fighter for an upcoming 5e campaign?

He should have the pose and greatsword of the reference on the left, with the belt, scabbard, and boots of the picture in the center. Feel free to omit the tassels, if it's not too much. He should have a helmet similar to the model on the top right, and a longbow and quiver on his back. His cloak should be kept, but I wouldn't mind if it was worn more off to the left.

As far as facial features go, he should look like the guy on the top center, although a thicker beard might not hurt.

Additionally references and clarifications can be provided if needed. Thanks in advance.

Requesting an imperial guardsman from a viking themed world.

He's wearing heavy, grey flak armor, a helmet with integrated gas mask, and is armed with a combat shotgun and/or a chainaxe.

Feel free to add runes or nordic symbols as you like.

Thanks and have fun

Requesting the cyborg dwarf wearing a neon-colored disposable plastic rain poncho, on some terrible cyberpunk motorcycle, with some kind of crazy-ass cyber blade extended out of her arm. Maybe have the motorcycle be particularly huge compared to her, since dwarves have heights in the 3' to 4' range?

Wow. That's... wow.
>I'm speechless
>and also really curious to see this finished

Putting up a request for a Lycan Knight. He obviously doesn't advertise his condition, but it'd be nice if the drawfriend could give it a real feral, savage feel to the art with the emotion of a beast under the armor.

>1 Wears a bascinet with an aventail like pic.
>2 Wears a side fastening Coat of plate like this (but green) with shoulder plates over..
>3 A really long black gambeson like pic
>4 A hauberk like this. Sleeves go down to elbows, the hem of the maille reaches his hips. So there's a lot of gambeson below it that isn't covered.
>5 Wears a leg harness like pic, same colors.
>6 Wears an arm harness like this, tied to his hauberk.
>7 Gauntlets like these, but green leather instead of burgundy.
>8 He's got a really pointy, tapered longsword like this in his right hand
>9 And a really pointy, tapered dagger in his left.

It'd be great if the pose could be in a "ready to pounce" pose, pointing both the dagger and sword in a murderous manner to an unseen enemy.

Hey, OP. I think I recognize your style. Did you make illustration for Heroes of Spiderwoods?

Requesting a bard for an upcoming PF game.

He is a Vishkanya with light green skin and covered with tiny golden scales, patterned not unlike those of a serpent. He is clean shaven and has long, straight, black hair.

He dresses like a fancy pirate with plenty of fancy looking, but fake, jewelry so as to look richer than he is ("gold" and "silver" hair beads, necklaces, bracelets etc). He caries a 3 stringed strumstick which is about 3 feet long to perform with. If you want to draw some geometric wood burned designs onto his strumstick that would be great but otherwise is not necessary.

In our campaign the possession of weapons is illegal so he carries a large ornamental snake "bracelet" on his waist, that actually conceals a hidden rapier folded inside of it. I don't necessarily need him wielding the blade unless you can think of a pose where he is mid drawing it from the sheath, and still showing his strumstick.

pfft next you're gonna say pic related is gay.

Oh shit- I am the OP image. Nifty.
How did I miss that?
Yeah, I did the Heroes of the Spiderwoods stuff.
Including the pig-footed tiefling running out of the bath.

Requesting an antagonist for a horror campaign. He's a county detective who was introduced halfway in, initially as a helpful NPC. As time passed by, he became corrupted by the curse of the resort the main cast is trapped in and became a threat. The top left image is pretty much what he is wearing and his looks (without the shades). He carries an old school revolver. He has a deranged expression with one hand gripping one side of his face as he walks down an empty run down hallway. His crown of thorns represents his corruption and the messiah complex he developed, the vines making it up sprouting from the back of his head.

Migrating from previous thread.

Requesting an image of my Wild Mage, a male drow named Cadunaer.

Pictured are the references for his face and hair, the sort of outfit he wears regularly, and an image of what his spellbook would look similar to.

I'd like that, instead of a screaming human face, there be the image of a screaming demon on his book instead, if possible.

As far as pose goes, I'd like him either holding his book open in one hand as he casts a lightning spell, or more hilariously, striking the face on his book with an empty tankard to try to silence it.

Thank you in advance if someone decides to try this.

She looks as she does in the picture. Her mom was a mermaid of the Mero variety, and her dad was basically not-Aquaman, appearance-wise.

Thank you again. I hope that when the story continues, you will still be here and as inspired as ever.

You're welcome and I hope I will.

> Casually making an appearance
> Teasing the next part of the story without actually giving any info
Hero, you're better than this.

Requesting a thri-kreen-born Changeling bard named Secret.

(A) She wears an elaborate flowering headdress with a detachable mask - the mask is usually worn hanging from straps on her chest to cover her breasts. (B) She retains the four armed physiology from her Thri-Kreen heritage, one of which is amputated at the shoulder lower-right. Vestigial fairy wings sprout from her back. Maybe four breasts? (C) Her skin is colorfully patterned and her face has Persian/Indian features. (1&2) She wears a belted harness that attaches to a lower-right prosthetic arm - which can become a stringed instrument. Her clothing is a long ragged sleeveless coat. (3) She's strapped with bladed Violin Bows which dangle from the harnessing around her waist. These resemble Kujang mixed with Shamshir.

She also travels with a tiny fairy sprite familiar, but totally not necessary to draw.

Basically: Kālī pixie punkrocker in D&D 5e.

I have an odd request because it's not a character.

I'd like a simple line drawing, one of my Macguffin. I'm going to have it laser burned into my dice tray lid.

It's a Sauron's Crown style fossil that features in many of my campaigns as a recurring theme. I always emphasize it's 8 fossils and link 8 with bad tidings.

Please assist or point me to help.

How is this buddy?

Anchoring for the drawfriend who is working on this.

I'll paint over it tomorrow, any changes you'd like?

Oh shit, thanks! If possible, could I request a quick alteration? Would it be possible to flip her mouth so that it looks like she's got a sly smile?

Requesting the girl in the top-left (preferably with glasses) in brigandine while looking on with an expression that is either disbelief or a mix of disapproval and disappointment.

Oh damn, that's awesome! The only thing I would change is the hairstyle - while it is short and ragged, she doesn't have time to style it, and so it should kinda just hang down instead of sticking back or up or anything.

Sure thing champ!

Thanks!!

Re:Posting Request, Gecko Knight.

Not OP, but very good looking work.

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

WIP

Can you elaborate more?

Why?

What a qt

Yeah. I want a cowboy in traditional cowboy garb - this includes a cowboy hat (also called a ten-gallon hat), cowboy boots (effectively riding boots with commonly-star-shaped spurs on the end) and a poncho (a large, single piece of usually patterned cloth that is worn over the shoulders to keep the torso free of rain or dust).

I also have the additional stipulation that this cowboy must be a robot - while the only widely-existing 'robots' today are mechanical arms used in heavy manufacturing, the term also (and in this case more specifically) refers to human-shaped mechanical beings.

I'll do some color requests if wanted

Got a strange request for ya

A Tesla style mechanical arm.
As in, a mechanical arm with all sorts of coils, and electrodes on it, made of copper.

would it be wrong/rude of me to request this already fulfilled request, even if I'm the guy who fulfilled it?

I just want to see what other people do with it.

Think you could do this?
Her skin is suppose to be a tanned, her boob/tail armor black and gold, her wings, mechanical tail, and arm are all suppose to be a golden color. her hair red, her weapon is just a normal greyish iron with a wooden pole and the normal part of her tail is suppose to be red.

Can it be a beefy male gnoll?

uh, paper drawings are borderline impossible to look good with colors, but I'll try

> the term also (and in this case more specifically) refers to human-shaped mechanical beings.

Woah woah woah

Where did you get that conclusion?

Requesting an image of this character here in some casual clothing, and dark brown hair instead of blond

if she could be sitting in a coffee shop or bar looking out a window on a rainy day that would be perfect.

thanks!

Make that a double I guess.

So, you want a completely different character?

That's nice work man. Good to see you back again.

are you really good at erasing or do you just not use structure lines?

is this a for real offer or no

Thank you

Do you do l00ds?

I do, my dude