You don't.
It's already dead.

>anything /m/ related
>not dead

It's a shame, really.

is RPG tactics worth a damn?

i like the minis that come with it.

I bought it on a whim.
The models are really good quality, but I find the gerwalk mode of the Valkyries challenging

Not really, the rules are kinda shit, the models are finicky as fuck, and Wave 2 will come about 20 minutes after the world ends.

>20 minutes after the world ends.

Is that before or after Max Headroom?

Nice Marauder mechs.

I think something like 90% of the backers were Battletech fans looking for Unseen minis, which really really pissed Kevin off from what I hear.

He may have actually withheld the other waves out of spite, he is the kind of complete fucking moron who would do that kind of thing.

I was seriously going to buy this because I was planning on using the tomahawk and glaug as the warhammer and marauder for battletech.

Shame that this Kevin dude has gotta be a dumb dumb about it

Who the ruck is Kevin?

Also Why would any Battletech fan give money to someone associated with Whoremoney Jewgold?

Google "palladium books" and "Battletech unseen mechs"

I know what the unseen are, but wouldn't paying for Unseen products just encourage the illegitimate rights holders to keep hoarding their ill gotten gains?

I think that sales or not harmony gold will hold on to every penny they have.

If it's shown that camping on the rights and being mean bastards in general only hurts them I can't see why they would.

So what exactly makes the rules for tactics poor?

What's the story with wave2 and how long ago were they supposed to release it?

The Tomahawk, Defender, Spartan, and Phalanx are just about perfect for the Warhammer, Rifleman, Archer, and Longbow respectively. The exact scale is a touch off (you would need a side by side comparison to tell) but these are such a pain in the ass to assemble that I've had no complaints about using them. The Valkyries are a little disappointing as they are too big for the Wasp, Stinger, and BT Valkyrie. Too small and not enough armor for the Crusader. So they can make decent Phoenix Hawks but the current ones from the starter set and expansion don't have the fast packs the PXH-1 and most of the variants have. Makes for a perfect PXH-1K.

Go read the 2,000 plus pages of vitriol on the kickstarter page. People be mad. People be litigating.

You would be surprised to learn that giant assholes tend to always act like giant assholes. Other people want it, they have it. Therefor no one else will ever get it.

To be frank, he should be glad that people actually paying good money for that. Who cares what people use the figures for, as long they use it in their own gaming!? He shouldn't! Not like anyone using his figures at Cons.
Beside that, HG tried to sued Hasbro in 2013 and it backfired on them badly.

Kevin Siembieda is the head man at Palladium Books, the company that has the tabletop rights to Robotech. He's infamous for being overprotective of his IPs, and his company's books looking like they've come straight from 1995.

This cost them some much money, they had to license RIFTS to Savage Worlds

Imagine how much it would take to drill through Kevin's head, he needed to license his one liked setting.

The short version, it is the Megaversal system made up for minis. Also army building is a pain the ass as everything is on fucking cards instead listed in the book.

A good example is the Zentraedi Infantry, they are the only non-mecha unit in the game. They have a stat that does EVERYTHING that the Piloting stat does for mecha units but is called something else. PB in their infinite wisdom only bother to explain the unique stat in an out of the way place. An elegant game designer would have just re-named the Piloting stat so it would make sense for giant dudes instead of coming up with a new stat for two units that barely gets explained.