What's the most ridiculous premise you've ever started out a campaign with?

What's the most ridiculous premise you've ever started out a campaign with?

a time travelling robot, humanoid chicken mercenary and a Jedi going to blow up the Vatican (OK it was a one-shot not a campaign but still)

>humanoid chicken mercenary

One day the turkeys will rise and destroy you.

Time is broken and the canon ending to our last campaign has been combined with the universe where we failed to beat the BBEG

5 hardened criminals get caught up in a shootout at a Cyberpunk 7/11, and get hired by a critically wounded Courier to give a USB to a Angel who works for the Italian Mob. Leading to protecting an Australia-Day BBQ from an attack by some psycho vietnamese street gangs and their pet 'captain planet villain' Spirits of mutation, acid, and sludge. Where an Ork overdosed n the most supremely dangerous combat drug of all time, and had to be killed by hitting him repeatedly with a car.

Food Fight is the best fucking intro ever, I swear to God.
You haven't lived until you've covered some Ganger scum in White and Blue Syrupy Meat.

I got this
A sentient mannequin/human size puppet (idk how you say this in english) from an ancient race of plant paladins teams up with the god-admiral of squidkind to destroy the universe in order to save it from being destroyed
In their quest to save/destroy the universe, they have to go through a realm that's basically the warp, and team up with a human and buffed up rhinos.

It started as a one shot but we had so much fun that we kept going with it and played this for almost a year. My favorite campaign so far

Your playthrough of food fight sounds more fun than my groups was.

Arthurian knights invading middle earth to steal magical trinkets to melt down for a replacement grail.

That's the thing, textbook Food Fight has potential, but people just take the craziness of the Stuffer Shack fight, and then abandon it for coherence with the textbook mission. Which is dull.

that OP wasn't a faggot.

In the Old Empires of the Forgotten Realms, a gang of halflings is going around and punching people in the crotch.

A bunch of people that don't know each other are traveling to a place they don't know to meet a person they have never seen to discuss business they aren't aware off so that they may uncover a mystery that doesn't interest them.

Record time for quickest campaign collapse too. 2 hours on the clock.

ebin

That is neither humanoid nor chicken(-like)

Duh. It's a turkey robot.

The group of hardened mercenaries is hired to track down a group of teenagers wannabe hackers who out of pure luck stole the recipe of combat drugs (which was elaborate trap for another far more experienced hacker) and post this said recipe on every social nets available.

All problems in the wild west are solved with danceoffs.

Back when I had a group that would play whatever the fuck with Risus + Aspects. But that premise was so shit, even that couldn't save it.

That sounds great.

My character tries to hide the fact that she is really a parrot.

>A vampire maid, a knight maid, a robot maid, and a ghost maid are helping their shota master move into a haunted mansion.

create an illegal bakery in the fight club. It took off, my players are in process of "silencing" government officials.

Saint Seya. The rip-off.

you meant crystal?

A group of fighters gets killed in a war, revived by a divine entity, and given powers to stomp the enemy by themselves, after which their former allies call them demons and try to kill them, only to get killed instead.

The group of 4 fighters proceeded to off anyone that didn't like them, and started off by plunging both of the warring nations into a political black hole where EVERYONE who mattered was killed, and both countries seeing a super rapid decline in living standards.

They are currently trying to ruin their 5th nation because "we can" and are also contemplating how to kill the thing that raised them, by the logic that it could take away their power, so better kill it before it does that.

That sounds par the course for Maid RPG though. In its context, it's not ridiculous at all.

>dude it's a fantasy game
>About doing drugs
>innaforest
for those interested it lasted only two sessions. I decided to play a dwarf judge dread to try and fix this bullshit didn't turn out alright
Dude was playing a min maxxed archer, chose to roll to decided what his character does, decided to pick a fight with me and start inter party drama.
I tied him up and cut off his index finger and thumb so he couldn't draw a bow as well as he used to
I get shot and killed because player bitched enough and the dm allowed the fingure to regenerate.
Archer leaves.
And i never went back

A musclegirl, a jedi, an islamic extremist and megawoman wake up in the back of a truck.

King send party to kill a dragon. PC are NOT the party. PCs are druid,mage,ranger, priestess who thought that killing dragon (dragons are endengerent spicies and also source of all magic) is not particullary wise idea. So they start a political campaign to stop dragon hunting.

What am I seeing here? What is going on with that image?

A fat ogre who is half in and half outside of a stucco wall asked us to kill The Grinch, presumably from the children's story (although this was never explicitly stated)

A robot snake, a sentient octopus and a clone of David Bowie form a synth-rock band and flee to Callisto after a bank heist goes wrong.

Looks like Rufus from Kim Possible testing the thetan levels of some kind of monkey-robot?

THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO

>muscle girl
>megawoman

Redundancy detected desu

Storytime please, I need that. Also, tell me they nicked at least one of the lesser rings fin the process, because that sounds like something tha definitely needed to happen. Also, who stole the Grail and did you catch them? Or did you al tleast see them cursed or smiten by godly power?

> two hours is a campaign record for campaign collapse.

Try 5 min and the second line of dialogue from a pc. It turned out awesome