Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

What's your most recent character?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Kineticists of Porphyra IV: End of an Era playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1XTgiUdDSrTCvATEDeDJ4MnbDgS6KEBLu2e9mjj5fwaw/edit
Broken Shackles Playtest: app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59701/broken-shackles-test-play
Creation Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit#
Avowed Playtest: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg

Old Thread:

Let's be honest with each other, /pfg/.

You don't actually hate Golarion, do you?

>tfw you will kill for a /pfg/ group

Anyone looking for an assassin/rogue type?

first for seska

I don't know enough about it to love or hate it.

I don't hate it I would just never play in it on purpose

Most recent character created? Or most recent character played?

For one an Oni-Spawn Monk/Sacred gestalt that's been on these threads a few times.

For the other? A literal clone of myself trapped inside of the Silver Mount of Numeria.

Don't lie to me /pfg/, tell me about musclegirls in your setting

You should apply for the Rise of the Jade Regent campaign, it's recruiting until January!

Tell us about your character, is he/she cool? Why would they be in Sandpoint? Are you looking to duo app?

Don't worry user, /pfg/ are actually shit to play with.

The last musclegirl I've played with was a tough Ulfen wolf-girl, she was really fun!

better than roll20

I do, but that's because I feel pigeonholed from the lore perspective when creating characters with backstories that make sense.

>Broken Shackles playtest still only has two applicants

Poor DHB.

I tried to build a gunslinger for it but ran into a number of problems with the class design that still haven't been addressed and lost motivation

Also I'm not sure who would ever play a gunslinger under
>No advanced firearms allowed

but there's already a ulfen wuffgirl coming for rise of the jade regent ;.;

Okay so... Tiefling or Human for an investigator.

Stats are:

12, 15, 17, 9, 16, 10

i can put those anywhere i want.

From what it seems i need a lot of feats to be combat effective right? Should I just go slayer instead to be more combat effective? I really want to be a great skill monkey but i'm just not sure how to build a good damage dealer of this class.

Seems like pathfinder has a lot less handbooks than 3.5 really annoys me

What is your starting level? Investigator can hold its own very easily when it hits level 4 and gets Studied Combat.

I am just going to make my own solo campaign where I can be in a mildly successful thieves guild planning heists and second story jobs, shaking down shills and being an all around general malcontent and thorn in the guards sides while fueling corruption within the cities political elite.

Roll20 is a medium to play through. Is there a community or something on there?

This was a different Ulfen woof, it's why I got a sense of deja vu from your application.

She's currently employed at her human older sister's inn The Rusty Dragon as a Chef. She's basically the reason they win all those cooking contests. She's lived there a good portion of her life, though in the basement of the Kaijistu manor. Being an Oni-Spawn is a tad scandalous when both parents are human.

Her cooking skills and her martial arts are attempts at redirecting her vices of rough housing and an inhuman appetite towards constructive means.

Though she's a complete wuss at romance, she does want it. She's absolutely melt if she was propositioned by a Princely Gentleman... or a Ara Ara tier sophisticated lady.... a-at least to show her the ropes...

I actually like it, if only for the opportunity to have such incredibly mismatched people in one party.

She's all ready to get better at bashing things with shields.

There is a game finder function. Most of it is shit.

if by shit you mean 'literal fucking cancer'

Level 1.

>I actually like it, if only for the opportunity to have such incredibly mismatched people in one party.

What? Why? What madness makes you think a campaign set in a region should have a party that's not from that region?

Yeah I probably wouldn't use that. Most people I play with are others I knew prior to inviting them to the game, as opposed to complete strangers.

Neat.

Ulfen woofgirls are great

>Ulfen woofgirls are great

Especially when they get those cute lil accents that make their rolling Rs sound like growling.

>What's your most recent character?
Half-elf fighter who pokes things and bashes them with shields and then sprouts wings while flying (pun intended) into a rage while roided up, roaring at the top of his lungs and making everybody fear him

Because playing a fish-out-of-water can be fun.

user, I want to express concern for anyone that tries to woo that thing. Unless she's the gentlest most pure cinnamon bun in the world, someone's arm or pelvis is going to get crushed.

there is literally nothing wrong with death by snusnu

Not when everyone's a fish out of water, user.

All the time, ALL THE TIME, every time I play a regional game I'm always the only person that actually has history in that region! Oh nooooo, poor little Brevic bastard's gotta work with a Keleshite asshole and two weirdo Chelish or Andoran or whatever the fuck Inner Sea riff-raff decided the Stolen Lands were a swell place to spend their exile.

And then these people have the GALL to act OFFENDED when a Brevic guy decides to speak with my guy in Skald and OH WOW NOBODY ELSE CAN SPEAK IT. Clearly I'm an asshole for being a native in my native land with other natives! Whoop-dee-doo!

She's a hard drinking, hard fighting, party animal. She's gotten better with moderation and has a sense of "time and place" since she became an ordained priest of Irori. But when she cuts loose she REALLY cuts loose.

She also looks really cute in a dress that she keeps in chest with five locks under a trapdoor no one ever shall find.

There is plenty wrong with death by snu-snu, user.

And it's not snu-snu, it's called "sex." Futurama is an epic meme but it's been dead for years, let it go.

She could have the tightest cunt in the world and it won't mean a thing if your lungs are collapsed because she squeezed her thighs too hard.

Actually, that's something that never really clicked with me before, but why is it possible for some people to learn Common but not their own native language?

i don't think she's even the only scary musclegirl

would you prefer the giant wolfgirl thats almost six and a half feet tall?

Well when you put it that way user.

>She's a hard drinking, hard fighting, party animal. She's gotten better with moderation and has a sense of "time and place" since she became an ordained priest of Irori. But when she cuts loose she REALLY cuts loose.

Well well, I guess that answers that question; I guess she's learned through quite a bit of experience how to handle a man under or on her, eh?

has anyone use Morgan ironwood against their party ?

If an enemy is listed with a weapon that says +2, does that mean it has an enhancement bonus of 2 on the weapon?

>Born and grow up in South East Asia
>Chinese and Bahasa are the most prominent languages
>Only know how to speak english

It happens, user. Depends on what communities you stick to.

>would you prefer the giant wolfgirl thats almost six and a half feet tall?

Yeah? Tall girls are great, means she could boobhat someone just by standing behind them.

Yeah! She knows all about men and all their parts and what to do with them.

She's and unspoilt virgin who's knowlege of romance is limited to copper store romance novels

keep in mind she is also a musclepunchgirl too.

Common was a mistake.

I suppose we will have to agree to disagree there. If it helps, being the next-door-neighbor coming to check in is something I've always found to be fun as well. Like being from the Realm of the Mammoth Lords in a Linnorm Kings campaign.

Then again, my experience has evidently been more fortunate than yours. You have my condolences.

If there's one thing I have to criticize about musclegirls it's that everyone and their sister has a huuuuuge rack. Where's my flatchested musclegirls at?

Oni girl is 6'2"... so just enough for asymmetrical docking.

Ok, so I am designing a city for a game.

Right now I am doing it from the top down. I go from city map, to districts, to things in districts.

Right now I am filling in the following district. I have a lot of features, but would love to take suggestions for NPCs, businesses, etc.

>Name
Mott Side, AKA Low Harbor, AKA The Salt Pan
>Description
This area of the city exists on a bend in Mott River, just before it heads inland from the bay. Numerous piers and docks, occupy this bend. The shore has been artificially increased by numerous buildings and the like collapsing into the water. Often the tide will bring the water over the dilapidated levees and flood the district to roughly ankle deep salt water. Once this water dries and drains under the intense son a rim of salt is left behind, along with numerous small sea creatures. This is one of the poorest districts in the city.
>Major Industries
Mott Side plays home to most of the canning factories that send fish up river towards Capre, and out of the bay across the Mordroth Sea. It also has one of the three red light districts in the city, the poorest one. As well part of the harbor is dedicated to the military force popularly referred to as the Canker Fleet. A non-aggression force they exist solely to root out smugglers along Mott River and the shores of the sea. Their shipyards and shipwrights employ many.

So, anyone want their super special NPC or organization included?

There are at least three potential PCs with punching abilities. Which, considering the subject matter, sounds like it could be pretty funny.

That makes it even better, user! Tall busty girls are one thing, but a tall busty girl that smells like freshly baked bread giving you a headrub or playfully punching your arm is just cute.

There are worse places to be smothered than the huge cleavage of a happy Oni girl.

Those are called men.

That, my friend, is slander and I should think to strike you down now for it.

Well its more along the lines is that these huuuge racks are actually normal racks that have well developed pectoral muscles pushing them out further and thus appear bigger.

Also i think the main draw of the muscle girl is Exaggeration. Huge muscles? Why not make her Really tall too? OOh! wide hips, big ass and tits!
That sort of thing.

I just want a game where everyone has a roots in the region, is that too much to ask? Why does everyone have to play the exile, why does everyone have to play the fish-out-of-water, why does everyone have to be some dark and mysterious foreigner fixing a problem the natives should handle? Where are their stakes?

Why why why?

I gotchu senpai

You'll find it someday, user. We both know you will.

Well-developed pectoral muscles actually do help make the breasts look larger and more firm!

Muscle girls are gay.

>Literally 3 days left before the WOTR is scheduled to begin
>still no players selected

i feel so lied to guys

GM for one of the sessions we play concocted a wizard for the city he made called Mordak. He's one of the top officials of an organization called the Illuminar that collects arcane knowledge and rare artifacts. He's also moderately evil and uses a summoned spirit he's bonded his soul to to turn his enemies to jade.

He puts the resulting statues in his garden, although they're not actually dead unless you smash them.

BUT GRIMSBY

EIGHT LEGS

Then i am proud to be the biggest faggot.

She's adorable, i cant wait to see her flustered and embarrassed about the mere prospect of a date.

i honestly haven't fully decided how much rack wuff has

she just big punchlord in my head desu

I mean, I guess my current character is one by the most technical sense of the word (20 STR), but she's not exactly a looker. Doesn't even fix her hair in the morning most of the time.

>i honestly haven't fully decided how much rack wuff has

Ulfen have large racks, user.

Remember the basics of 2d6+con divided by 2!

If I could put in a defense for foreigner heroes, it's always possible that the character is here because the governing force here screwed their life over and they're here to fix it so it stops happening.

Rolled 2, 6 + 2 = 10 (2d6 + 2)

ohboy

The game is dead, I've buried my application.

So it goes.

I like that. This city has what are called The High Houses. I need more.

If Mordak could be aligned to a particular emotion, what do you think it would be?

I'm leaving my wilder girl up in vain hopes.

vain.

Thinly veiled disdain for everyone else.

>poor and smelly docks

All the smelly industries belong there. Tanneries, dyers, choke producers, all that jazz. Warehouses as well. Shanty towns and small criminal gangs with colorful names like the Blood Razors, Black Crows, and Ally Blades. There could be a lucrative salt business what with the streets caked with the stuff where street urchins earn pennies for scraping the stuff off.

There should be a tavern called the Pounded
(native fish) where the signature dish is a (native fish) pounded with a hammer, bones, scales and all, into a "cake" that is fried and served. It serves low quality grog and hard spirits. It can also double as an assassins guild, where a DC 25ish sense motive check can notice that 1d6 patrons are not drunk off their asses.

You're a solid Cassandra

t-thanks

Yyyyyyyup, Wolf-girl's got some big ole tiddies.

As you would expect from a scantily-clad baker.

which one is cassandra

That's not a bad thing

>so just enough for asymmetrical docking

Tiefling are 2d10, if you wanted to play this dangerous game.

Third from the left.

great

Mordak's fellow ranking employee is named Ortex, he's an inordinately large Magus that growls a lot and hates being told what to do. Which happens a lot because Mordak teeechnically outranks him.

Rolled 4, 9 + 2 = 15 (2d10 + 2)

Actually that's Sophita, Her sister. Cassandra is the one to the left of the Red X

Umm... i-i've got that one trait that lets me reroll and take the better result... yeah.

What could the government of Brevoy possibly have done to a Qadiran? From what I'm seeing in his backstory so far, not a ding dong thing.

They're all their because they heard there was money and glory to be had, it feels like my guy's the only one doing it with a hard pit in his stomach because his beloved homeland is GOING TO SHIT AND HE'S GOT A SLIVER OF A CHANCE TO FIX IT.

>15

great googly moogly.

Well go on, roll it again.

H-Cups on a 6'2 girl are frightening enough without the muscle.

Rolled 2, 8 + 2 = 12 (2d10 + 2)

lets see the reroll hang on...

Hey man I'm just saying what my current "foreigner character"'s backstory and motivation is. Obviously your situation and session is different, but it's still technically a possibility.

15 it is OK IVY

She's actually a cup larger than Ivy, you've gotta break out the Draph chart to appreciate her bust.

Right now here are some of the example High Houses:

>Name
High House Gem, Which Likens Itself to Depravity
>Alignment
NE
>Membership
~250
>Primary Classes
Wizard, Magus, and Rogue
>Leader
Porell Mar, CE Sorcerer 11/Aristocrat 3. Regularly will pull individuals he deems "attractive" off the streets to attend his "dinner parties". He's a megalomaniac gay pedophile polygamist rapist. He is also the foremost experts on the continent on numerous dead languages, and invaluable to the House of Enlightened Masters.
>History
House Gem owes its creation to an ordinace enacted by The House of Enlightened Masters some ninety years previous, as reward to its original founder for the defeat of the Empire of Capre's army in the field due to a gambit involving numerous planar bindings, momentary blocking out of the sun, and a quick acting lycanthropy contagion. The founder chose Depravity in respect to the his brother, both the creator and first victim of the lycathropy contagion.

>not symmetrical docking
Someone isn't a hero!

absolute tittymonster.

Wolfgirl is distinctly average in comparison

C-can i get a mulligan?

Yeah, I guess... I'm just sitting here hoping the DM recognizes my character's the only one with a vested interest in running a strong country, and that my Warder has a chance of taking the throne of this nascent kingdom rather than the charismatic foreigner.

Now, count up your sins

if con affects breast size does that mean when using Bear's endurance or raging makes boobs grow.

in the skinwalker's case isn't her con actually 12 so she gets to 14 when transformed

does this mean when transforming and raging her cupsize increases by 3?

Thoughts on this?

Basically there are twin cities. One cities, Rohas, has been under the rule of the House of Enlightened Masters for a little under two hundred years, since a religion group first gain power and fell to ruin due to the death of their god. What survived was the bureaucracy they put in place, which then filled with councils of enlightened artisans/philosophers who created the House House system. High Houses are created as gifts to individuals/organizations and given certain rights by the state.