Think of a Miniature

Alright Veeky Forums, I want you to think of your favorite miniature in your possession from any wargame, from any company, excluding space Ships.

Alright, do you have it in mind? Got it? Suddenly, you are instantly transformed into that miniature. You retain your mind and memories, but otherwise, you gain all the advantages and disadvantages of your mini. And we're talking about fluff wise, so no space marines getting offed by shitty ghetto pistols. If you picked a tank or a vehicle, you are given a highly loyal crew to help man it, but you are still the same, physically. What do you do?

Hard Core mode: The effect applies to everyone who posted in this thread simultaneously. So you have to also take into acount the other user's in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCMNWAJiz5Y
mangalife.org/manga/Kumo-Desu-Ga-Nani-Ka
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just sort of roll around gently. There's no rush. Time for some watercolours probably.

What the heck did you turn into?

To be fair, I suppose having a awesome chain sword/melta and fire hat is better than not having such things

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=jCMNWAJiz5Y

Well... fuck. I'm a Skink warlord, I guess it's better than just being a skink, but.... I better get used to hiding.

Skelly bros, ww@?

I can dig it.

Do robot skelybros count?

I turned into an edge wearing, katana swinging high heels elf. Im completelly ok with it.

I play with my (most likely black) tits.

Yay! I'm a boobie monster?

Nightmare mode: You're still miniature.

Well I guess Im a great unclean one now.

I don't know whether to start screaming or to start breaking shit.

Aw yeah, I'm fucking HK-47
[Commentary: This may prove interesting.]

You know, I'm surprisingly ok with this...

>I don't know whether to start screaming or to start breaking shit.
Yes.

I'm gonna krump every git wot needs krumpin, then lead my warband to upgun until even the snotlings could best Space Marines.

I play with my tiny tits.

BROTHER!
>We Wuz 'Crons

I kill everything and everyone by driving into them.

I feel I got off quite well with this one

What the fuck is that?

It's clearly a wet nurse.

I... AM not sure how to feel.

Hm. Veteran of the Astartes with a big bloody club. I can live with this. I'm less enthused about the plasma pistol though.

So I get a fancy briefcase machine gun, fancy future suit, probably a future smart phone and better looking.

Could be worse, Games Workshop's Arachnarok Spider and Forge World's Brood Horror were my second and third choice respectively.

Google 'Wet Nurse'. If it isn't your first result, turn off safe search.

What should I be feeling right now?

Can I even make contact with humanity again before I'm blown to bits?

>Arachnarok Spider
We could have been best friends.

Don't worry user, you'll always be the fetish of someone on Veeky Forums

mangalife.org/manga/Kumo-Desu-Ga-Nani-Ka

I am a Space Marine Librarian.

I guess I'll go fuck up ISIS or some shit

I give this faggot a psychic wedgie, followed swiftly by a psychic boot to the robo-nadgers

[Spoiler] I have no mouth and I must scream[/spoiler]

this one is not mine i dont have it with me right now but i can live with this
i think a lot of the people in the thread may not live though

Don't Nids lack a digestive system intended to only live a few days, weeks at most?

alright lets see who is definitely dead
this tech priest (unless theres something i dont know about him)
this necron will be defeated at least
not totaly sure what that is but probably dead
as above
so much wonderful biomass
this dreadnought is dead were i a normal carnifex it might be a bit closer but im old fucking one eye its dead
dead

ok listing all the dead things has gotten boring

a few of them maybe but generally they can stay alive for ages especialy if they hibernate

also old one eye is specificily engineered to be absurdly difficult to kill

I don't beli-
>try it
>3th result
Fuck you internet, what have you become..?

3rd Ed old one eye was actually implied to be unkillable

Thanks for that, it's a cute read.

>Wildcat HRL
>dead
Come on, Corregidorans are the hardest motherfuckers in the Human Sphere. And I get to wield a rocket launcher and rock a blue ponytail.

i will look into it i assumed the were just some wierd new type of dark elder

hmmm i think me and old one eye would be able to take on pretty much everything forever

alright yeah no your dead unless that rocket launcher is packing an absurd amount of firepower it wont even scratch old one eye

Same here, I play with my (Not-Russian) tits. Although I'd ask user if she was up to cuddle.

Probably play with my tits for a bit, then shapeshift them bigger and start again. Once bored with that, I can just use my incredible skills to go find some naughty xenos.

I've slimmed down, gotten hips, lost my clothing sans a helmet, sandals and boldric.
I'm now quite capable in a fight and I might possibly be a Goddess.

Oh and at 40mm scale I'm now close to 3m tall.

I'm surprisingly ok with this

Fuck you dudes, we could be having a good time, Im using my anti-paladin gold to take the other people on a ride. No way I can put everyone in the pic, others are inside the ship

I WOULD SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS

D-D-D-DRUGS

Definitely okay with this.

Stealth miner incoming.

Hmm, not as bad as I thought. I thought there will be something like - your miniature comes to life and murders your in the best way it can imagine.

>10ft tall goddess
You win

Bad ass Sons of Kronos (barbarian) hunter with war dogs and war birds at my command.

>mistaking beautiful Infinity minis for 40kek

SOMEONE PAINT ME

BEEP BOOP FUCK THE LOYALISTS

OH SHIT SON YOU WANNA GO LET'S GO

YOU'RE FUCKING ON YOU LOYALIST PUP

AS SOON AS I KNOW WHAT LEGION I AM SO I KNOW HOW MUCH TO HATE YOU

I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO TOUCH MYSELF SINCE BEFORE YOUR EMPEROR WAS BORN AND I WILL TAKE BOTH OF YOU TO THE GODDAMN CLEANERS

APPARENTLY I'M GOING SENILE TOO

Wow fuck that is way too many symbols in way too many places. I barely know shit about Eldar, but I know half of those runes are referring to different myths and shit. I'd be like seeing a Greek statue covered in references to Posideon's saltwater spring, and then Zeus fucking a cow, and then Artemis turning a guy into a deer for seeing her naked, without any rhyme or reason to their placement or meaning.

BY THE DARK GODS, PLEASE DON'T PAINT ME LIKE THAT FISH ROBOT

Who's up first on the red rocket express?

Hmmmm...think I'm alright with this. It might take a bit of getting used to.

on the one hand I miss my genitals, but on the other, I'm a Dinosaur Riding a Dinosaur with lasers, and my very being now makes chaos BTFO

My Ariadna brethren. Dr. Fireaxe is on call.

LIBERATE TUTAMET EX INFERIS!

I miss the cool Raptors.

>My DoomGuy HeroForge recreation
Time to rip and tear until it is done.

You know, I think we should lock up All together in a room for a couple hours, and record the results. Y'know. For science.

Can I lock myself up with the Callidus assassin instead? Sure, that guy's only thinking about shapeshifting abilities, but they're also strong and flexible like a master gymnast.

I am suddenly dressed up like a guy rioting during the 1848 Revolutions in France, including a rifle stolen from a dead guard.

What a wonderful start.

Spess mareen captain on a bike with a power lance? pretty good.

gg I win

I Tankred shall endure.

>just some wierd new type of dark elder
>implying GW could ever reach CB quality.

That's a delicious Succubus.
What range is she from?

Old one eye vs doomrider battle of the century.
The unkillable monster squares off against the one who does cocaaaaaaaaine

Wouldn't you just be one Scarab though?

*martini intensifies*

There are no raptors in there, friendo. That's a Culexus raping a sorcerer.

No way? that totally looked like a Raptor helmet. Figures Chaos would be that tricky.

Looking into the future is pretty cool

I'm more than okay with that.

Reaper Miniatures - she was a delight to paint (not my paint job in the pic). Thought about buying her again and converting her a little.

Favourite mini + shape shifting = pic related.

Yeah, get a room.

I really want to see this fight.

>Mfw I'm just getting started collecting minis and I just got back from a con
Well, it could be worse. I wish I was painted.

I am now a magical pain vampire in plate armour trained in the arts of enslaving monsters to my will

All around pretty good, especially if I don't end up in a sudden death battle with a 40k centrepiece model

>tfw suddenly turned into a hermaphroditic sorceress
>tfw all my fantasies have come true

Best waifu right here.

How many blowjobs do you think that thing could give at once?

All the blowjobs. My maw knows no boundaries.

I have no soul and eat psykers and unrelenting torment.

I'm sure I'll miss my dick, but I'll live with it.

I am okay with this

Its likely a sorcerer belonging to the Alpha le-

LIBERATE TUTAMET EX INFERIS!