We're currently working on Expansion 3

The Encroaching Darkness Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 3 |
-Princesses
-Header (1st Draft)
-Intro
-Loose Details

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A Veeky Forums creation. Read more here.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen III/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - We recognize that spreading out our efforts is part of what originally killed the project after Gats left. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a princess about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead. Just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6

Games:
Subtitle Pending - towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest - towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Quests: Gats and Eversor respectively
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjlSAEgeTo4
picarto.tv/Eversor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is the best princess?

Kobold

Your favorite Princess

Symbiote
She literally makes other princesses better, how can anyone else compete?

its always Gobo

Both are correct. Kobold is best because she's basically the mascot and everyone loves her, while your favorite princess is definitely worthy of their place in your hearts.

Excellent taste my friend.

Sharing your ideas can sometimes be a bigger contribution than you'd think.

I knew there were Princesses whose Power did not match their combat abilities, which was why I translated it into a higher number of starting points/Skills/etc. On a semi-related note, what exactly does a Knight roll when making a Charm/Seduce check? I completely forgot that Knights don't have a Charm stat in your system.

I'm almost scared to ask this for reasons I don't quite understand, but I'll do it anyway.

Is there an owlbear princess?

Technically Hiroyuckyuck can do that, in a coding sense. Ruleswise, no, he can't

yeah actually, thought she was kinda overlooked, leme try to find her

I'm rather partial to Night Elf, but I know I'm in the minority there.

>Raising another man's child.

The fluffiest one

>The fluffiest
>Not Filth
She's alright too and hot damn, that's a good piece.

Blue Hair, Mute

>Wanting a fuck puppet
>Not wanting a strong willed princess to wrestle for dominance with

Truly, the worst of tastes.

I think Human is naturally thicker than Filth but filth has all the expansion fetishes.

>curvy
>good cook
>rich
>wants a big family

Literally best princess. Why even save the others when you can spend the rest of your life pumping this plump princess full of your heirs?

>what exactly does a Knight roll when making a Charm/Seduce check?

Page 4:
To Charm/Seduce a Princess simply Roll for a Statistic Check based on her value and add/subtract relative modifiers

IE: a princess with Love 3 means that you have to roll a 4+ on a d6

If she have Love at 0, you must raise that first, for example with a Gift

Horse Princess (hard to find on a chart but she was considered a Lair Princess by Gats)

I strongly desire seeing Human Princess in Goblin Princess's attire

Why not just fuse the 2?

I strongly desire seeing EVERYONE in GP's attire

I strongly desire seeing everyone with Goblin's proportions or bigger.

This would be a fun side thing, but not only for Goblin Princess' attire. We should do costume swaps, over time, of everyone in everyone else's clothes.

>Put Amazon in Mimic's Dress
>It's literally a sheer top as it cries out in sorrow

Here's a start.

One of the choices that won was the "Constellation/Zodiac" costume. Not sure what that means exactly though.

Am I missing something or not understanding or what?

One of the Chinese Zodiac is the Monkey.
So draw her either as a mass of stars and space or in a Chinese getup.
I dunno, I'm not the suggestor. I'm just glad Missing Kink and Cymbal Monkey made it in.

If you want the other girls bust size to be the same, they wouldn't look nearly as big because GP is so short.

Faun Princess

Pirate Princess (old)

Night Elf Princess

I like 'em old, I like 'em busted, and I like 'em loose.

No Rabbit Princess?

I had to look her up (don't know all the girls) but yes, definitely her.

I don't think Faun princess is that old.

Why is she characterised as a drunk anyway? That's not at all 'faun-like'

>I don't think Faun princess is that old.

She ain't old but she's probably the other two, girl's a horny goat-thing diva living in a kingdom full of exotic men.

Lillend is mai waifu and needs more fanart. I also like Human Princess, despite her being the "boring vanilla choise", DP1 (she's kind of iconic for Towergirls, I think), and a whole bunch of princesses, really! I can't really choose one to be best!

>I also like Human Princess, despite her being the "boring vanilla choise"

Nigga there's nothing boring about her; in a game where niche fetishists and cock-hungry fuck-sluts are the majority, a thick well-spoken house-wife that wants to cuddle and have many burbling babies is unique.

>Lillend
She got her first piece of Fanart like a week ago IIRC.

Jabberwock and troll

Faun and Saytr had their names mixed up for some reason

So now the faun is a drunk party animal and the saytr is a shy gal

Her being vanilla kind of makes her unique (although she's not the only mostly vanilla princess). She's still the "standard human princess" in a world where everybody else has a theme or is some weird fantasy race, though.

Haven't seen that.

>Haven't seen that.
It's on the Booru near the top. If you don't like her big appetite trait, I'm sorry.

Fun Fact:

Satyrs and Faun are the same thing but:

Satyr are from Greek mythology and are servant of Dionysus and are associated to sex and wine

Faun is the Roman name, because Romans liked Greek mythology a lot and stole many idea from them, changing the names.

Still the Faun is more a protector of flocks/herds than a drunktard/horny guy, but then Christianity happend and both got mixed up

Gats presumably picked faun as the name since they're essentially the same mythological creature, just with a Greek and Roman name and he liked faun better (I think he may have stated that he chose it because it's more gender-neutral, while satyr is more associated with males). Then later when somebody made a more demure version, they sued the satyrn name because faun was taken.

The in-universe justification is that while male satyrs are rowdy hedonists, the females are shy and demure, which is why you never hear about them.

>tfw no TowerBoys
>tfw can't rescue a handsome Satyr and get wooed into riding his footlong

>tfw no TowerBoys
Isn't Boy Princess actually a Boy? (aka trap Princess).

Also in the rules you'll find in the previous thread there are actually some Trap-npc that you can save (they are mostly a sort of joke, but i don't judge you)

>tfw can't rescue a handsome Satyr and get wooed into riding his footlong
Pic related

Satyrs of myth are hung more than horses.

Satyrs have huge dicks, it's about as basic to the myth as "they love to party."

"Hung" (remember that english isn't my first language, so sometime i can't translate terms/slang)

*looks on the dictionary*

>(of a jury) unable to agree on a verdict.
Uhm.. no
>kill (someone) by tying a rope attached from above around the neck and removing the support from beneath (used as a form of capital punishment).
I don't think it means this one

>used especially in similes to refer to the size of a man's penis.
Oh..... well...yes. I remind while studing History of Art there was some ancient jars with Satyrs with long dicks painted on.

Welp, it's not my pair of cents, but if you like that... it's okay i suppose

I just want to play a lovely female knight that rescues dashing princes before having her way with them (or let them have their way with her!)

I'm not that previous user, I was just saying a thing.

With my rules you can create a Knight or a Shield Maiden and rap... have fun with anything

I do apologize if i have misunterstood

There are princes, someone even made sprites for em. There prolly on the booru

So I tried to take a gander at determining the ages of the gen 1 princesses, because why not? Some princesses age quicker than others you must remember (like kobold) so they are proportionally older than their age shows while others don't have their maturity associated with their age (like Golem).
Kobold: 14
Human: 17
Insect: 10
Skeleton: 42(at time of death)
Slime: 25
Mermaid: 18
Knight: 22
Harpy: 14
Boy: 16
Orc: 33
Dwarf: 35
Amazon: 28
Ghost: 19(at time of death)
Golem: 8
Succubus: 31
Goblin: 16
Drider: 42
Mimic: 1
Dragon 1: 112

Don't do that, it's just asking for trouble

You're playing with fire there user.

I'd prefer to think they're all legal age with the exception of the following;

>Orphan, since she's an orphaned kid
>Skeleton, because impossible to tell the age
>Mimic, because living inanimate object
>Golem, because living inanimate object
>Vampire, because vampires are always old.
>Sword, because her card calls her ancient
>Training Courtier, because it's an object
>Phoenix, because her card says she's lived a long time

Everyone else looks old enough, and is briefly written in a way that hints at them being legal. No kids except Orphan, so far. Honestly speaking, I sincerely hope we don't have too many kid princesses. Orphan and Pajama (whenever she's carded in expansion 5, if she's still there) are enough.

Pirate Princess:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjlSAEgeTo4

No idea what they were thinking, but maybe just her with some strategically placed star pasties.

This is a level of humor I wasn't expecting from /twgg/

I'm assuming something Chinese zodiac themed, but not sure how that would actually come across.

Maybe just an eastern themed monkey king style costume?

For ref

Character Creation Rules almost done.

I'm actually writing the equipment list, then some spells.

The Adversaries compendium is next

There was a card for an owlbear at one point. I think it had some odd parts but overall was a pretty good design. Not sure why it got overlooked.

Yes

Original Suggester here: Either a really oriental dressed Monkey or a constellation / star monkey if that is not impossible to draw.

That is not a bad idea though

Is there any Lillend fan art yet?

The amount of entendre here is impressive.

>Lillend Fan Art
Just the 1 piece and it's fat art.

What is the basis of your magic system? (Curious)

>Legal
The problem with this way of thinking is that you don't know what the 'legal age' is in this world, or if they even have one. It's not even consistent in the real world in our modern age, let alone in this fantasy middle ages (Whereas in our world nobody gave a shit back then.)

Ah, also, another point. You don't know what the age of maturity for any of these species is compared to a human's. For example, kobold's is almost certainly lower than a human's because they have half the lifespan.

I've read that hentai before

So far you can Cast 1 Spell per Combat Encounter

You can Cast more Spells if you aquire certain Perks/skills

Usually spells don't require a casting roll, but they could reuire a Statistic Check / Attacck Roll and stuff. (ie: Arcane Bolt uses your Mind Value instead of Attack to attack enemies with it)

You need the Magic User Perk to cast/learn normal spells

You need Lustfull Spells Perk to Cast Lust Spells

Wearing armors reduces the amout of spells you can cast during combat.. so you can have the "Warlock" Knight but you need relative perks/Skills and cast 1 Spell with an Heavy Armor

Ehhh -shrug-

Considering the build/run I'd go for, the kid would kind of blend in with all their half-siblings

I don't get it.

It depends on how you look at it, but Captain Hook is Pirate Princess.
And she's obsessed with becoming an old bat, the horror of time tick tocking ever on her heels, with Smee as her Knight.
The Croc can also be seen as the Knight, a horrid reminder of how old she is, but in the end, it's her fate.
Obviously not perfect, but meh.

Pirate Princess is old and desperate, the crocodile is old age and the tick tock is her raging biological clock.

picarto.tv/Eversor

Streaming!

just wanted to confirm

this is meant to be like, a "Slender Gal" right?

Yup, that's a Slender Princess.

Precisely.

I wanna rock her clock, if ya catch my drift

A prequel of sorts!

Isn't Human's fetish BDSM? That doesn't seem Vanilla to me desu. In fact Kobold comes across as more vanilla than her.
Personally, for me at least, that was a rule breaker that made me turn her down, since that stuff really isn't my fetish.
Plus, I have a weakness for tomboys, so Knight Princess seemed the better choice for me between the two.

Cute

Also Cuddles!

40k gen when!?

Good Question haha.

Dragon Princess III.

If i have to choose a Dragon Princess to like, i'll probably pick her

Mostly for the funny comics i've read, but also because i prefer combat-related things.

Gassy fat dragon is worst dragon

If only she'd brush her teeth.

Is it me, or us Gnome 2 possibly the most OP girl for specifically her Gen?
I mean, Give her a pair of panties or something, and now you have the Sack of Carrying, which means that the GenIV Loot can go in the bag and not take up slots in your wagon.

>Silken Glen Kingdom's
Gentry Princess

> +A proper Lady
> -Expects you to be a proper Gentleman
> +Genteel, polite, and gracious
> +Is deeply enamoured by you
> -Not that she would ever admit to it, b-baka

Gen stuff goes here

>Love 4
>Lust 1
>Wealth 4
>Power 1

> Lust Item: Darcy's Cravat
Whilst wearing this cravat, your smouldering gaze can arouse whomever you make eye contact with

>Born of noble birth in the landed gentry, she is the scion of one of the most influential noble families in the land. Her father has been bugging her to court a worthy enough husband to continue the family legacy.

Thoughts?

I've already offered to put it together if an artist gives me the art.

I love that image.

Awesome pic!

You gotta teach her how!

Mimic is even better, and you don't even have to give her panties.

Wish we still had space but she looks fine

So she's a... Filthy fan-fiction princess?

I want to have whatever you're having, user. This is exactly what I've been wanting out of this game.