Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Mariachi
youtube.com/watch?v=FdWnezIiuZQ
patreon.com/taxes
youtube.com/watch?v=lihimTMXT64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this IS why

goddamnit!

To be fair, psionics in AD&D was retarded and forever tainted the system for WotC releases and he focuses on AD&D 1e/2e rules.

Holy shit, an episode

2016 YEAR OF THE SPOONY CONFIRMED

Used to be a fan. Now he's a faggot fucking slacker. Reaping Patreon welfare money while sitting on his ass doing fuck all.

Multiple months between episodes is bullshit.

Part of the problem is that he's obsessive about making sure his shit is perfect. The other part is that he promised the world and can't deliver. Faggot dug himself a hole, and now he's stuck.

His content isn't even good anymore. He was at his best when he didn't edit shit to oblivion. His shitty FMV playthroughs were the best. SWAT, etc.

CNTND

He only does Counter Monkey and Wrestle Wrestle because he doesn't have to edit shit. His perfectionism doesn't kick in like a mother fucker.

In his defence: Before 3.5 Psionics was kinda really, really fucking terrible. Like 'Randomly could either do nothing of note, be an unstoppable god among men or kill yourself at-will'

I agree. Unbelievable that there are niggers paying him probably hundreds of dollars a month so he can put out a video every half year. Maybe if it was once a month it'd be tolerable.

Phantasmagoria and Reaper were the best.

If he wasn't a faggot and actually did Deadly Premonition, he'd be now established instead of flipping off on twitter because he wanted to rape future trannies.

What happened with JO anyway, and what was her journey to trannydom like? I thought she was a hardcore Christian that opposed gay marriage. Didn't she make a controversial video about how she didn't like gay marriage?

It's still around $1000, iirc. Absolutely unbelievable.

Dude's a scam artist at this point.

She's mentally ill. End of story.

>It's still around $1000, iirc.
A month? Damn. I don't know about Murika, but in Western Yurop €1000 a month is enough to pay the rent for a decent house, take care of your monthly costs, do groceries and still have some money left by the end of it all.

He'd earn more if he got an actual job, but it's still shocking how he scams people out of enough money to live comfortably. And he probable gets welfare on top of that, which is probably $500 at minimum. That's a total income of $1500 a month, which is comparable to a full-time entry position job .

>Ammo Domine 2016
>Still caring about spoony
2010 called, they want their internet celebs back

>How dare other people spend money on entertainers that I don't like!

More like
>I can't believe people are still paying this much money for this little a pay-off
It's like seeing something buy a can of soda for $10 bucks. It's not my money and doesn't affect me, but I can't help but feel that someone is being scammed.

Stop being a faggot.

The problem is what he produce isn't enough to justify it. Months between a single shirty update, loss of content variety, etc

Meanwhile people like Bennet the Sage and Doug release about 2-3 videos a month with higher levels of production and (debatably for some) quality.

Psionic combat was trash.

If you just ignored those rules, though, psionics were fine in a setting like Dark Sun (where psionics were actually a part of the setting).

To be fair, Spoony is working on Spoony: The Motion Picture, and has cut pretty much everything to finish it.

What the fuck is it with these people thinking they can make movies?
Doug and Linkara's were physically painful to sit through without riffing it with the Big Guys.
Linkara put in 5 very lengthy monologues, for fucks sake, and unironically wrote "I stared into the eye of a God until he blinked"

>"I stared into the eye of a God until he blinked"
To be fair, that's a line that could be good done with the right execution. And something you'd expect out of a comic. Which is what he reviews every week.

When you're an obese comic book reviewer making a self insert movie, the line becomes a loss less forgivable.

Especially when it's in one of his monologues about how awesome he is.

After making fun of bad movies (and getting applauded for doing so), they start thinking "I could do better." Then they try to do better and quickly realize they can't, so it becomes a "parody," something that's "bad on purpose."

In Spoony's defense, he's making what the fans want. People donated to his Patreon specifically so he'd make a Spoony: The Motion Picture.

>one of his monologues about how awesome he is

>Is a big Doctor Who fan
Well no wonder

Ahahah

$1k is nothing on patreon

I contribute to some guys that get $5k a month

But then their overhead is much, much higher than spoony.

$1k on Patreon is like $500 when all is said and done, which isn't very much for one person, let alone two.

And guys like Doug keep fucking doing it. You'd think there's a point where they acknowledge there's a difference between recognizing something good and making something good.

And "muh budget" isn't an excuse either.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Mariachi
El Mariachi is an excellent movie and the budget is literally "the director sold his car".

youtube.com/watch?v=FdWnezIiuZQ

But a psionicist can tell whether the 5e PHB smells funny from two rooms away using teleosmiosis!

Where the fuck do you live? Spain? Southern Italy? Because in most of western Europe, 1000€ a month barely gets you a tiny apartment and necessities if you are shrewd.

Bennet is the only good channel awesome reviewer.

Mostly because his head isn't as shoved as far up his own anus as the other that's there are, and he actually makes intelligent reviews
Save for the occasional Suave episode

Netherlands, though to be fair I live in a pretty small city/borderline village. In big cities rent is a lot more expensive, and in Amsterdam it gets downright crazy. What gets me an apartment here would get you a single room there.

Really early in her career, then stopped worrying and learned to love the gayness, then gradually realized why she wasn't staying in any of her relationships with men, decided "fuck it, let's be a dude."

I haven't used patreon ever, but isn't that technically taxable income?

I'm not sure you can claim a welfare on top of that, unless your monthly earnings are still lower than the cost of living. At least where I'm from.

It absolutely is taxable income.

patreon.com/taxes

>If you are a US creator, and you make over $600 a year, you'll need to complete a W9 and we will send you a 1099 if you make over $20,000 in a calendar year.

youtube.com/watch?v=lihimTMXT64

How long can you last?

>El Mariachi is an excellent movie and the budget is literally "the director sold his car".
Oh it's much better than that.

The director literally raised half of it by participating in experimental drug testing.

Now that is a passion project if I've ever seen one.

Rolled 88 (1d100)

>2 minutes in
Rolling for San Loss

Everyone has a few bad videos or episodes, but I can't believe he thought this was funny enough to be worth uploading. And you know he has watched it before uploading it, he had to edit it after all.

>Start talking about how one of his character died in character creation in the first few minutes of the video
>1 hour of incoherent rambling and pointing out stupid shit in a book.
>Actually finishes the story in the last 15 minutes.

You'd think this asshole would have managed to get another RPG story in the 10 fucking months since the last video. This was just an absolute waste of time.