So Veeky Forums, sigmar or the emperor?

So Veeky Forums, sigmar or the emperor?

I mean, Sigmar. He's 1000x times more successful and actually has a track record of beating Chaos at their own game, rather than just keeping them at arm's length.

Sigmar is/was a Primarch, though.

He also only had one world to look after and fucked that up six ways to Sunday.

How so?

The Emperor by a country mile. He's basically Sigar in spess

>Saving one world (and even then it's pretty debatable) is in any way comparable to trying to keep the peace in over a million worlds
Nah

Because people just love to connect things together. It's hardwired into us. The two games can't just be fantasy and SciFi variants on the same theme. No, it has to be the same universe, with the warhammer world being one planet in 40k.

When a Chainsword finds it's way onto The Old World, you know they're connected

The twin tailed comet could have been his pod falling to earth, and his sudden disappearance could have been him going off to join the emperor. I suppose this theory falls apart by the point that the imperium didn't subjugate the old world and it's planet.

>this theory falls apart by the point that the imperium didn't subjugate the old world and it's planet.

Well, the Old World is/was in the Warp.

Leman Russ potentially killed him, but...well, then why would Age of Sigmar be a thing?

Unless...o shit. Do you think Age of Shillmar is them slowly looking to mishmash the two together?

Ulric.

Myrmidia!

Maybe because signature is an immortal. Forgot the name but you know who I'm talking about. Like the imperial guardsman who was best friends with GE

>signature

Er...?

Sigmar*

On the shitter on my phone. You get the picture

Trick question, Nurgle is superior to both by far.

>literally shitposting

Enjoy your pinkeye user.

how is the old world in the warp when there are warp gates there?

if the old world was in the warp then the 40k universe has been destroyed along with it

>>Saving one world (and even then it's pretty debatable) is in any way comparable to trying to keep the peace in over a million worlds

You do know that Sigmar ruled 8 universe size realms? The galaxy is small time compared to the Mortal Realms.

Sigmar > Emperor.

The destruction of the old world is limited to the Old World. The Lizardmwen after all, fled to SPESS and spent thousands of years in SPESS until the Star Dragon found them.

Muh Lady.

Sigmar came out of a vagina in a middle of a thunder storm during an Ork attack.