Drawthread: Devoted knights edition

Previous Drawthread:

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.
>I SAID FUCKING IGNORE IT

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/6o6u34n.gifv
m.imgur.com/a/LRiuP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting an African huntress with a large bow and the musculature to tirelessly handle a 200+ lb draw weight.

Migrating my request for a battle-preping English noble.

Requesting a male elf and a female human official tutoring or mentoring a pre-teen noble girl, as in both of them reading a few books and historical texts to her.

The human female official is wearing the uniform in the left and the male elf would look like the one in the right. The pre-teen noble girl is human by the way

>I wonder if they're going to steal this request from me before I wake up.

Requesting a Sacrier with a short sword, an eye patch over his left eye, and tattoos that resemble wiry arms wrapping around his arms and torso.

Migrating Thread

Hey there Drawfriends.

I'd please like to request a maester for an upcoming asoiaf rpg campaign.

To rehash the desired instructions given in the .jpg, I would like the man pictured in Image 1, in the pose of Image 2, though the mask and fan should be replaced with solid copper. The man should be wearing a heavy blue-grey robe, like that of Image 3. Bonus points for if you can make a maester's chain of many metals like that of Image 4 visible, though it isn't required.

Thank you so much in advance.

Requesting a pseudo roman soldier wearing lorica hamata squamataque (mail/scale hybrid) and wielding a falx and other assorted equipment used by Romans and those who clashed with Romans (Dacians, Thracians, etc.)

>Devoted knights edition

Do paladins count too?

What is a paladin if not a devoted knight?

Requesting a scene from a recent CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, combat ready? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his glock confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his m9 before in his life.

Ok thanks user.

Requesting Charlotte the paladin from the last thread bundled up in a soft blanket holding a cup of hot chocolate with a peppermint stick in the hot chocolate.

A miserable little pile of secrets?

Migrating from previous thread, would love it if someone could draw my Lizardfolk warpriest of Asmodeus.

Gonna go pass out though, tired as can be.

Migrating from previous thread.

Requesting a heavy metal banshee vocalist.

To whoever takes it, have fun with it.

Repostin' here:

Sorry, about the delay. I've been busy with shit. Only got about 30mins in today, but I can probably finish tomorrow night.

Here's another WIP for you

Putting up a request for a Lycan Knight. He obviously doesn't advertise his condition, but it'd be nice if the drawfriend could give it a real feral, savage feel to the art with the emotion of a beast under the armor.

>1 Wears a bascinet with an aventail like pic.
>2 Wears a side fastening Coat of plate like this (but green) with shoulder plates over..
>3 A really long black gambeson like pic
>4 A hauberk like this. Sleeves go down to elbows, the hem of the maille reaches his hips. So there's a lot of gambeson below it that isn't covered.
>5 Wears a leg harness like pic, same colors.
>6 Wears an arm harness like this, tied to his hauberk.
>7 Gauntlets like these, but green leather instead of burgundy.
>8 He's got a really pointy, tapered longsword like this in his right hand
>9 And a really pointy, tapered dagger in his left.

It'd be great if the pose could be in a "ready to pounce" pose, pointing both the dagger and sword in a murderous manner to an unseen enemy.

Not OR but I am very jelly

Here's a picture of her for reference.

Requesting a bard for an upcoming PF game.

He is a Vishkanya with light green skin and covered with tiny golden scales, patterned not unlike those of a serpent. He is clean shaven and has long, straight, black hair.

He dresses like a fancy pirate with plenty of fancy looking, but fake, jewelry so as to look richer than he is ("gold" and "silver" hair beads, necklaces, bracelets etc). He caries a 3 stringed strumstick which is about 3 feet long to perform with. If you want to draw some geometric wood burned designs onto his strumstick that would be great but otherwise is not necessary.

In our campaign the possession of weapons is illegal so he carries a large ornamental snake "bracelet" on his waist, that actually conceals a hidden rapier folded inside of it. I don't necessarily need him wielding the blade unless you can think of a pose where he is mid drawing it from the sheath, and still showing his strumstick.

Anyone willing to my orc girl protecting her human friend?
>"Leave my healer alone, he's squishy!"

ug so tired

sleep is your friend

Migrating from previous thread.

Requesting an image of my Wild Mage, a male drow named Cadunaer.

Pictured are the references for his face and hair, the sort of outfit he wears regularly, and an image of what his spellbook would look similar to.

I'd like that, instead of a screaming human face, there be the image of a screaming demon on his book instead, if possible.

As far as pose goes, I'd like him either holding his book open in one hand as he casts a lightning spell, or more hilariously, striking the face on his book with an empty tankard to try to silence it.

Thank you in advance if someone decides to try this.

why are her eyes looking at different things though

>Devoted Knights edition
Maybe my chance.

Requesting a Knight and his giant gecko mount.
It should come up to just above his waist.

Migrating

Humbly requesting my pf character, get to play her again after a series of unfortunate events.

Requesting a neogi extravagant pimp

Requesting this black dude angrily chasing a skinny Catachan, an eldar striking scorpion, and a farsight tau who are running away scared from said black guy.

And above the the chasing black guy should be: "Immune to melee attacks." with an arrow pointing down on said black dude.

Requesting a chaos rogue trader.

He wears a (black) coat such as the related pic, but with a chaos star in place of an Aquila and 'skull epaulettes'.

He is a middle aged man with long, tousled grey hair.

His mouth constantly bleeds mercury and a foot-long, silver, pointed tongue probes the air.

He is standing beside a mirror, but his reflection looks at the viewer OR in the alternative, if he casts multiple shadows, each one in a different position.

Thanks for reading

Requesting the Husky-Dog-Monster Girl in the right pregnant with her human husband at the left snuggling with her and rubbing her pregnant belly as they're sitting on a couch in their living room.

Requesting the girl in the top-left (preferably with glasses) in brigandine while looking on with an expression that is either disbelief or a mix of disapproval and disappointment.

requesting Buff wrestler esq guy with rough physic of jonathan joestar with longish light brown hair and soft facial features.
He's wearing nothing but a pair of booty shorts ie
i.imgur.com/6o6u34n.gifv
and wrestling boots like pic related.
Carrying/wielding a thick greatsword with pic related for rough reference of proportions but the sword tip would be almost touching the floor while on his back with cross guard just above bottom of shoulder blades(last bit purely for size reference).

Requesting this demon girl knight as a human, wearing a tank top and jeans shorts like on the reference.

So just to clarify - do I need to throw the anchor if a drawfriend already declared interest (so he won't forget while doing current request) or it's no longer required?

Requesting a Mongolian inspired demigod with a Gruul feel to him who was resurrected into the distant future to defeat his warlord brother.

He is pretty much a male Shut Hell in looks (bandaged feet, black bear fur cape, clothing) and mix with Avenger in clothing. His arms are similar to Omnath's. He is heavily scarred (face and chest) and thorny vines wrap around his lower body. Digital styled tattoos cover his skin due to the effects of the computer program-like resurrection. The pose can be static or dynamic.

Thanks, looking forward to seeing it done.

Awesome pic
anyway

Requesting Doom Marine killing Horus by punching a hole through his chest, ripping out his heart

Sure

Anchors are never necessary, but they are nice because they let the artist know the requester is still alive and anticipating as well as gives them something to link to.
In your case, it sounds like they just expressed interest, which, depending on the artist, is not the same thing. If they said they could start it wed or thurs, or if it was one of our high quality drawfriends, I'd anchor with a line like "Anchoring for the Drawfriend who expressed an interest."
Again, not really necessary and there's no established protocol.

Or this.
Damn I can be a wordy little bitch.

charlotte sitting on her throne, a distinct and noticeable BZZZZZ noise coming from her seat.

pic related, it's the intended charlotte

Trash waifu is trash

Lol it's cool man my reply probably didn't actually rest his fears of breaking chat protocol.

Requesting a male grey elf wizard. He has silver hair styled like Dr. Weird, except not bald, and wears purplish-silver robes that are a bit frayed around the edges. His general accouterments are those of an alchemist or mad scientist, sort of the like the guy in the bottom left but high fantasy instead of sci-fi. Around his neck is a black pendant in the shape of a kraken, and on his shoulder sits an owlcat, his familiar. Thank you.

Someone seemed interested in this last thread; I hope they're still here.

Second guy here. Go for it, man, I can't wait to see what you make of it.

What did you achieve by making 2 posts that say the same thing?

I wasn't happy with my wording, and I can't edit posts.

Hey, I'd like to request a female half-elf wearing the cavalry helmet in my reference, perhaps with scale armor. I say perhaps because I'm really only looking for a 'bust' of the character - a drawing of their face with the helmet on, and maybe their shoulders as well. I wouldn't argue with more, but I really just want to see the character in a version of the helmet without as much of the ornate trappings, though if they're removed completely or just toned down is up to the artist.

If I had to ask for a specific expression, I'd say vaguely assertive - thoughtful frown, perhaps a little haggard, but still defiant. But it's something I'll leave up to anyone who takes it.

>I wasn't happy with my wording, and I can't edit posts.
We can see your first post anyway. You just look like an idiot when you do that.

This. You just seem pretty dumb and spergy now.

I was under the impression deleting a post removed it from the board entirety

Thanks for the tip, though.

>I was under the impression deleting a post removed it from the board entirety
Only if nobody in the thread has the Veeky Forums extension, or whatever.

Don't delete posts unless you're getting rid of material that could get you banned. That's the only context where you don't come across as a prat.

He im requesting a dumb two headed ettin/ogre caster carrying/weilding a copper rod.
A quick sketch would be cool for the first session thats happening in like 8 hours.

Migrating again.

Requesting the character on the left dropping down through the air in a pose similar to the middle picture doesn't have to be exact at all, delivering a lightning-themed smite with the two-handed sword shown on the right.

Please and thanks, anons.

Just dropping by before class to drop an anchor. How's it going drawfriend?

Requesting what is essentially space opera Yuffie without weapons or that arm thingy.

Requesting a tiefling wizard who travels on adventures with his young daughter!

I was looking to get something of them older than the amazing fill I got months back (thank you, BigM!), so the father is going grey at the temples and the daughter is about toddler age. Both have black hair, greyish skin, little scaley bits on their faces, and tails. The father has satyr-like legs.

Continuing the single father/wizard adventurer misadventures, I was hoping to get something of the daughter idyllically drawing in his large spell book or showing her father her drawings in said spellbook while he freaks out a bit.

Thank you both

Thus:
Anchoring due to already shown interest:

>Dem tails

BigM's art is the best.

Unf. Did that witchdoctor request yesterday. I loooooove drawing strong women. I'll get right on it in a few hours.

Tachibana a qt
I want to pat her head

My hype intensifies thank you so much for doing this!

Requesting an image of this character here in some casual clothing, and dark brown hair instead of blond

if she could be sitting in a coffee shop or bar looking out a window on a rainy night that would be perfect.

thanks!

Good. There aren't enough muscular women in art nowadays.

Then have a few more. For fun. A few old drawings I found lying around my phone. Uploaded to imgur for bare nips.

m.imgur.com/a/LRiuP

I'll probably do the african huntress in a similar style as that orc, just a tad less muscled. If there's a body type in that list you prefer over others, let me know, because I can use that type instead.

Tasty tasty

Migrating my request

Requesting a highly ornate Space Marine.

He is wearing heavy robes (they can be open or closed with a belt, your choice), with a fur mantle draped across his massive pauldrons. On the left of his chest is his heraldic shield. He is also wearing a golden crown. He also looks quite immaculate, his robes are not tattered and his crown is shining. There are various purity seals across parts of his body. He can be wielding whatever weapon you'd like, or no weapon at all.

Please feel free to add more ornamentation of any kind if you think it'll look good. Colours, if any, should be red and white, but their combination can be however you want.

Requesting a streetfight with two characters.
Two elves in modern combat armour with modern weapons are more or less crouching behind rubble. (male and female characters)
The female has red hair and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male has tribal tattoos (think south seas)
on his face.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.

Anchoring WIP

It makes me sad to see all of these fantastic requests and fantastic artists and know I'll never come up with an idea good enough to be drawn.

Just take one of your characters and describe them, shit's easy.

Could you draw a girl with long straight white hair in some sort of fancy cocktail dress, with a tattoo similar to pic on the back of her hand?

I can't draw, sorry.

Much obliged.

Before I go further, is this body type too strong? Or do you want stronger? Thicker? Thinner?

With a picture like this, the body type is very important.

bumpan

Shouldn't you be in class right now?

Requesting Agatha Heterodyne as a Tech Priestess.

did you mean to bump my post?

Ignore it. He does this to try to start fights.

Requesting a cyborg with a spider body for a lower half, effectively making her (at least look like) a drider.
>Business suit worn by her human upper half
>A pair of AR goggles on her forehead give her the look of spider eyes
>Pale as a sheet, black hair done in a professional-looking bun
>Fingers typing away on a hard-light keyboard that vaguely resembles a spider's web
>Mechanical spider half is a customized prosthetic with a metric fuckton of utility built in
>All of it is sleek chrome that compliments the buisness aesthetic of her upper half.
>(not required to be shown) Filled to the brim with guns where other tools aren't being stored

She was the second encounter "boss fight", the first form being a cybrog centaur/nightmare with a heavily armored horse half that set everything on fire.(she'll return again as a brain in a jar, in a huge service mech next time)

Requesting a skating cavegirl.

Basically like the one in that manga page, but should be a bit taller, look tougher, and have a little more muscle. And be in a more dynamic, action-y pose.

She needs a weapon, and I like the look of that kind of axe, so there it is. But if any drawfag happened to have some kind of repressed fetish with knives or spears, I'm not at all opposed to including either.

Optional:
She could be wearing Jane's costume from the first Weissmüller film. No lewds, please; no magical realm, thank you very much. It's just that I think is a really cool example of what the Hays Code did to all us.

Even more optional:
A few ritual tattoos would be a nice touch. But I'd like them to be small and simple. A dashes-and-dots marking on the chin, maybe some easy pattern on the thighs.
I've included a number of samples (one from ancient Egypt, the others are Berbers), to give some idea of what I have in mind.

The upper body is perfect. Ideally I'd like to thicken the legs and reduce the curve on the waist. Going for a form that feels sturdy and stable for making accurate shots even in inclimate conditions.

Wow, I like your art. Thanks for the good work. If I ever need a more muscular girl, I'll ask you. Though I tend to prefer tomboys.

Thanks mate. Strong women are one of my top 3 favorite things to draw; powerful, dynamic, and beautiful.

Not sure what I can do about the hips, to be honest. They look curvier because of the pose. She's throwing out her hip as she runs. But I can definitely make the legs thicker.

No worries. You know anatomy better than I. Thank you for doing this. I'm really excited to see how it turns out.

Bumping request.

I want the hair and body of the left images with the face of the middle image, and the outfit of the right image without the sleeve things or weapons. Hair and eyes should be white.

If possible, I'd like two separate versions, one with the hair loosely tied, but the ponytail a bit higher on the head as marked, and a version with untied hair like the bottom left image, but with the face still visible. If that counts as separate requests, or if you understandably don't feel like doing both, then just the untied style will suffice.

preferably either standing relaxed at the angle of the middle image, or with fists pressed together.

Please and thank you to whoever, if anyone, fills my request.

Bumping request.

Fourth thread repost! 4 is a lucky number right? Like the clover!...

Requesting These three girls in this pose. expressing varying degrees of excitement. Who goes into what part of the pose is color coordinated.

The Oni-Demon girl is super into it an and has a huge shit eating grin.

The Short bookish girl has the expression of bored exasperation. She really doesn't want to be there.

And the last lady has an expression of bemusement. like she finds the whole situation silly.

No problem.

Ok, I made her legs thicker. Thoughts? Anything else that needs changing? Since her clothes are going to be scantier, I was going to add them last.

Also, what kind of hairstyle do you want?

Requesting a white girl with medium length straight brown hair, wearing an US Army tank jacket (1), and holding a M38 tanker helmet (2) under her left arm and an M1917 revolver (3) in her right hand.

This is going right in my muscle girl folder when it's finished. The anatomy is excellent.

Actually if someone could do this but make him 40k orky that would be cool too (i am or the character is partially based upon an ork oddboy hence the copper rod)

Thanks. I use references. Olympic runners and bodybuilders and whatnot.

Requesting Alpharius and a copy of him. And Omegon and a copy of him aswell drawn as like in pic related.

Requesting a techpriest, an eldar bonesinger and a tau engineer with the Lamborghini Veneno.

The techpriest would be rubbing his or hands on the lambo, the bonesinger would be singing to its front, and the tau engineer would be having it scanned.

Amazing! Black hairstyles are difficult to convey with text so I apologize for wasting an image slot. Other than that I'd rather you have freedom with the design choices.