Stat her, Veeky Forums

Stat her, Veeky Forums.

She's just asking to get stabbed in the cooter

If that breastplate really is shaped around the breasts and is made of metal then it looks like a hassle to put the boobs in and take them out.

It's not a breastplate. It's literally just abdominal armor. The top is some kind of fabric

Dead flag/10, Mashu should stop triggering it constantly.

Oh hey, you're right. You can see the seperation between the armor and the fabric.

That isn't even in top 10 questionable outfits that homoculi hamakaze has wore during the years.

Her first armor had a fucking stab me here midriff hole in it.

But if you trigger enough flags, you become immortal.

I am sure that this plan has no chance of backfiring horribly.

AC 4

In a thac0 system? AC10

She's physically incapable of living past 20 by design, and is currently 17 or something.
I don't think she cares how many death flags she trips.

Name: Mashu Kyrielight/Ģ̢͡͞a̧҉̨́͝ĺ̶̕͟͞a̶̢h̵̨͘͝͞a̵̢̡̧͝d̛҉̷̛͝
Alignment: Lawful Good
Height: 158 cm
Weight: 46 kg

STR – C
END – A
AGI – D
MGI – B
LCK – C
N. Phantasm – ?҉̢̛͠?҉̵̕͟͠?̸͟

Class skills:
Magic Resistance – A
Riding – C
Self-Field Defense – C
Possession Inheritance – ?̸̶̢̀́?̢͢҉?̵̛́̕͢

Personal skills:
Transient Wall of Snowflakes
Obscurant Wall of Chalk
Shield of Rousing Resolution

Noble Phantasms:
Lord Chaldeas – D [Anti-Unit]
Lord Camelot – B+++ [Anti-Evil]

Remember to send her your energy and best wishes anons.

Remember when Fate was good?

Me neither.

Okay, I guess Zero had its moments

At least GO doesn't take Fate seriously at all.

>Zero
>had its moments
Nah. outside of the original VN and Prisma Illya Fate is weak as fuck. I'll never understand how it became the most popular Type-Moon thing, I guess such a thing is the power of waifus.

>I'll never understand how it became the most popular Type-Moon thing
Because the premise of modern wizards summoning the incarnate spirits of legendary heroes to fight a secret war for ownership of a magic wish-granting artifact is cool as fuck.

>Prisma Illya
Does it really have any worth beyond softcore loli yuri?

Of course, hardcore loli yuri!

Some people seem to think so. I don't necessarily agree with them.

I'd say it does, yeah. Especially once you get to 3rei. I'd honestly say that 2wei is the weakest part of the series because of how much focus the yuri gets thanks to the inclusion of Kuro, but even then it's got quite a few really good high points as well.

Just don't go for the 2wei anime, read the manga for it. The anime is fucking trash for pacing just made things drag on far too long.

best Fate/go home

Not even the best GO original girl.

>3rei
>That fucking cliche storm
>Good

The plot is so predictable, and they take the dumbest "twists" imaginable that you swear it was written as a 14 year olds first attempt at writing fanfic.

The series would have been better if it stopped at 2wei Herz (which was weak as hell).

> Somewhere in the Gates of Babylon, Gil has the original of this.

Fate is one of those things that cannot be accurately made into a videogame. The powerlevels are simply far too high and the actual capabilities of the servants are deliberately ill defined.

That said, if I had to mod any game into Fate/Stay Night, I would probably do it with Crusader Kings.

>Turn 1: Adopt unwanted child from a magus family
>Turn 2-7: Throw adopted child into the crest worm rape pile until her magic maxes out
>Turn 8: Unleash on the world and get the popcorn

Its because she wants you to.
How long is your dick by the way?

I think the more likely thing is that someone is gonna get a beer bottle and use her skirt to open it.

Fate was never good, it was merely interesting.

Nasu's work goes reverse in quality.

The power levels of fate are molded to the immediate narrative necessity. Fate Dresden Files could do a pretty good job of it since you can reasonably model the conceptual rock / paper / scissors with the various armor / regeneration / invincibility traits (which all have unique Catches).

The arbitrary-to-just-for-show difficulty of using noble phantasms / equipment is also fairly easily modeled using the stress system.

You could also model it ok in Exalted, where most Servants would just be spirits with variably busted panoply powers.

That's a little generous, isn't it?
I mean that's a guy with chain mail and decent Dexterity, you know?

I haven't watched since the first season, but I remember this scene fondly.

If you like that it's worth watching the final few episodes of the first season of 2wei. That fucking Bazett fight was just as good.

Explain further.

Mashu is a masochist slut that gets off from being beaten to near death while senpai watches her.

I don't follow.

I give her a pass since it sounds like she REALLY isn't supposed to be actually fighting and act more like an anti-magic shield holder.