> The Black Library (STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE CLOWNS):
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

First for sensitive flowers get fucked.

First for ignore shitposters not liking things others like

Third for Sistersfags POST FUCKING PROOF

>anybody who is fed up with people shitposting is a 'sensitive flower'

damn shitposter, you scary!

>
I'm the newfag. I posted those pictures. I saw people didn't like it, so I stopped. Now I can't say anything about Sisters without people jumping down my throat.

Are you autistic? If I bother to find the fucking tripfag claiming this shit, what do I get out of it? You won't believe it anyway.

Nobody knows if they're getting updated, but you're being autistic as fuck right now.

he did have a proven record, but i dunno how accurate, not that guy btw, but he's only around a few times i can't remember his tripcode either.

He's already claimed the ending of the WarhammerTV thing to be a 'joke' anyway. So he's just shitposting at the moment. We'll find out by March anyway.

Ok so I have a question, can you use Super Heavies and Gargantuan Creatures in normal games or are they Apocalypse only (noob asking btw).

If you don't have any reliable proof, and believe me some literally who tripfag is NOT reliable, shut the fuck up about how new Sisters are "confirmed" and "definitely happening this time (for real!!!).

If you dig up some actually reliable sources confirming a Sisters update and giving evidence to prove it, and post those links here, maybe we can entertain the prospect.

Until then, stop your shitposting about how it's all definitely coming.

Prove to me that it wasn't just a joke then.

You're being an emotional bitch right now.

Does this mean it's free? If not, where do I find the price?

Most of my stuff is just basic, rushed three colours to take it up to "sort of" table top standards.

My troop master of twilight next to my succubus and her TERRIBLE mcDonald's belt.

Most of them are Lords of War so yes you can take them in a normal game if you have the points to spend on them while maintaining a legal army otherwise.

Just don't be a faggot and bring a Warhound Titan to a 1000 point game just because you technically can.

You can find the listed points costs in the armory that's just before the army list entries (just before they start listing all the special characters). They don't list points costs in individual troops entries because it would be redundant when it's all already written on that page.

Dumb phone poster.

>don't be a faggot and bring a Warhound Titan to a 1000 point game

What would happen?

Yes, this all because of you. Everything is about you.

In fact, there's only two of us here: me and you. I just pretend to be multiple people to fuck with you. Because of how singular and important you are.

It would be extremely painful.

No one would play against you.

But, why would you do that?!

For real, I can't find them.
I'm using the 6th ed codex from the mega, would you be able to help?

All I'm saying is I'm the one who posted all those pictures. Even the Harlequins shit.

"Raziel !!p4F1KUg2ljM is the tripfags name.

>yeah was off by 3 months, happens :) our higher ups change the schedule sometimes if things get leaked too early. similar to the tempestus stuff back then

and if you don't believe he has a track record

>The Upcomming White Dwarf that will be released in september will have a new CSM supplement: Traitors Hate, with new Rules for CSM aswell.

>Also Deathwatch will not only get the Boxed set, there will also be Bikes, Landraiders, Razorbacks, a box with 10 marines and Character Models for example the Watchmaster.

Well the thing is your painting may not be Golden Demon but it looks so much better when compared to an almost completely unpainted army.

The game would be boring as your Titan deletes two squads a turn.
Unless someone brings Smashfucker or multiple Wraithknights and locks it in combat, in which case you will lose badly as the rest of your force is effortlessly tabled. And you will deserve it.

Because of how important he is, me.

Keep fishing for those (You)'s, you!

That Deathwatch spoiler being mostly wrong and missing the flier is pretty damning.

If you're using the same pdf as I have saved:
The Tactical Squad is on pdf page 63 (page 167 of the actual book)
The wargear list is on page 55 (again 159 in the actual book)

On a related note why are you using 6th? The 7th edition codex is in one of those MEGAs, you know.

Continuing from the previous thread: "How to Fix Chaos Marines." Your thoughts?

tl;dr: problems with Chaos are related to "shitty FOC", as much as it is being an old codex.
-All long-range units are Heavy Support
-All "Fast" units are Fast Attack (and one Heavy Support)
-All Elites "move like infantry". 3 of them are effectively "melee only", doing the same thing in different shades.
-On a lesser note, other than the Lord/Sorcerer/Daemon Prince (overcosted), EVERY HQ is an infantry model.

Proposed Fixes:
-Any HQ can take a Bike/Mount/Jump Pack. Yes. Any of them. Daemon Princes would forfeit wings to do this of course, but a Biker Prince of Nurgle would be terrifying for the points (I'd gladly pay 200 points for a Shrouded T6 Smash Biker).
-Chosen can take Bikes/Mounts, or can take 2 Heavy Weapons.
-Every Chaos Marine gets a Bolter/Bolt Pistol/CCW or variant thereof base, and you can do "pure swaps" without issue. I would gladly pay 13 points for a CSM that got "all 3" at once, while this also means "little things" like the 1k Sons Sorcerer getting a Bolter, the Noise Marine Champ being able to take a Sonic Blaster, etc.
-More "alternative movement" options. Angels of Death Psyker powers helped a lot, but beyond that, Chaos movement is very predictable. Give Raptors "Hit And Run" (it was one of their major abilities in 3.5, and Chaos lacks it currently). Allow Warp Talons to "swap places" with other units/get something similar to Wraithflight (Rending would be nice too).
-More "Range 24" options in general. One homebrew I'm in favor of is giving Chaos "Pariah Plasma."

"Plasma weapons fired by a Chaos Space Marine fire an extra shot beyond normal (so a Plasma Rifle in rapid-fire range fires 3 shots), but count the results of each 1 twice for the purposes of Gets Hot. For example, a Chaos Lord with two Plasma Pistols could fire 4 shots thanks to Gunslinger, but if he rolled three "1s", he would need to make 6(!) armor saves."

What the fuck is wrong with you? You're toxic as fuck, mate.

Shrug. He isn't wrong though. There are Deathwatch Land Raiders, Rhino's, 10 marine boxes, Watchmaster model and bikes. That was just a quick fucking example.

How is that "mostly wrong"?

>Old Codex.
>Sisters of Battle exist.

Literally what?

>tfw I get to leave for work just as this thread resolves into utter autism.

Good luck guys.

He's a shitposter. He's been around before. Somebody should have screencaps of his shit about having a big cock or some crap. Here is some of his fun.

You won't be missed, faget.

I must have a different pdf then, but thanks for the help.
Using 6th because it's what I'm normally familiar with

What the fuck am I reading?

He is Carnac?

Literally one guy? Jeez.

Veeky Forums may be dead but what else can you do but laugh?

Just scroll up from the Tactical Squad list entry (the one with points and shit) and you'll eventually find it. It's the page above Marneus Calgar's entry.

>
summer campaign starts on the 14.7. ends on the 14.8. the results of the campaign will determine how the story progresses (similar to the black crusade) however this time not only battles are accounted for it, there is also modelling and painting.

>23.7 is the release date for the generals handbook, which contains the point costs aswell as scenarios costs 20€ and almost 1000 pages. the point costs for each unit will be updated on the datasheets that are linked to the product.

he was right about this too, not the other user but i just went to check myself.

This is the future of shitposting.

Shitposting Evolved™

Thanks for clarifying mate.

Guy basically goes into full shitpost mode. There is a screencap somewhere of him going "I'm going to ruin this thread for everybody now" or some shit. See for other wonderful examples of how he ruins threads.

No.

Unfortunately, he's easy to spot based on how he types.

Some good ideas here, but how do you bring up the codex without falling into the power creep issue?
6e had that problem from the word go, 5e had issues with dexes not written by Ward (save the DE dex, which was one of the best damn books GW has ever written imo), 7e just don't give a fuck.
I would like CSM to be a contender in it's own right without cribbing from the SM dex, shit just being so cheap you can drown the board in fire, giving AP2 to every squad, etc.

Cut the cult units other than Sons, make the Marks more radical alterations.

Find a new gimmick for Mark of Tzeentch.

Give them Pods or severely reduce the price of Dreadclaws.

Make Rhinos less shit.

Make shit more cost-effective.

Make Cultists not shit.

Give options for every God.
Sisters of Battle have been updated more recently than Codex: Chaos Space Marines. CSM is currently the oldest codex in the game.

Stop pretending "needing an update" is a zero sum game.

I got this from somebody once. Made me chuckle.

More than 18 months since last update is 'old'. SoB got a digital update! So they're updated, despite it being 6th. I think. Orks are currently the oldest codex outside of what Veeky Forums deems 'meme armies'.

Why is that stormtrooper holding a cute loli?

I'm pretty sure Orks are older. Hell, if you include supplements, then even that Orks are still older, as Traitor's Hate actually added some neat, if very mediocre, stuff to CSM.

>Cut the cult units other than Sons
Wut
>Make Rhinos less shit
Good luck with that sacred cow. Next, you'll demand that MEQ statlines become viable again.
>Give options for every God.
I agree with this.

Fuck. I didn't expect that. I remember CSM being updated. Time flies like a mother fucker. Weird.

I guess it's been three years or so.

Apparently he's not that easy to spot, because that's not me. Why do people try so hard to pigeonhole posters into identities? This isn't the first time that you've accused me of being that guy, and you've done it to other user's as well.

Would black spray paint/primer combo work as primer? Or would it just fuck it up?

[s]inb4 buy primer, it's not sold on base and nobody will ship aerosols to an APO [/s]

CSM were the first codex of 6th so yes they are probably the oldest. Orks are still shittier and SoB still have far less support.

>that image
Added to my collection.

>I got this from somebody once. Made me chuckle.

That's some next level shit. It's like the people on /v/ who haven't played vidya in three years, yet shitpost daily.

Teaching the way to properly purge.

It's [spoile.r]text[/spoile.r] without the punctuation.

Welcome, newfriend.

>This isn't the first time that you've accused me of being that guy

wat?

>stormtrooper
Marines are the best teachers.

There's no reason to have Plague Marines and Mark of Nurgle be separate entries. The game just isn't granular enough to represent multiple levels of Chaos devotion adequately for four different gods.

Yeah, a lot of CSM's issues are tied up in legacy statlines. Letting us "Mark" Rhinos or bringing back the vehicle upgrades from 3.5 would go a long way.

Nope. CSM were the first 6e codex. Everyone else has had at least one codex since. Not that it did Orks or DEldar much good.

Use a tripcode if you want to build your own shitposting portfolio then.

>stormtrooper

I was throwing a meme into the wind.

For real, though. That's cute as fuck.

How is he gonna get his flaccid penis into her vagina, though?

Seriously, where do you illiterate motherfuckers come from? That's not even a remotely logical take-away from my posts on the matter.

his comment sounds like a schizo anyway.

>he isn't easy
>that's not me

well, duh, why fucking comment?

It's simple, he platonic relationship

No such thing. It's not a relationship if there's no sex involved.

That's such a clusterfuck of a sentence I don't know where to begin.

>he's not that easy to spot
>because that's not me

Okay? Right? Why did you comment then. If it wasn't you, then why reply? Why refer to a third person, then yourself? And then you go 'first time that you've accused me of being that guy', WHAT GUY? THAT user SAID NOTHING. Then you go 'you've done it to other user's as well' again, HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?

Are you mentally ill? This is incredibly fucking worrying mental illness.

>this thread right now
Let's get this back on track.

THREADLY QUESTION

What are you working on Veeky Forums?

Played any games recently? Got any planned?

Any additions to your army you're thinking about?

I'm on my phone, I just use control s so frequently on app change I forgot the actual right one.

Working on nothing. I don't collect 40k.
I don't play any games. I don't play 40k.
I don't have any additions planned. I don't play or collect 40k.

But nah. In all seriousness. I'm waiting till the Custodes shit comes out. The Dreadnought has basically made me come to the conclusion that GW steals ideas from fans. They did the same for Kyratan Lord of Skulls thing from Forge World. The Dreadnought is basically nearly 1:1 copy of a conversion. I also looking forward to HH Book 7 and IA14.

Also, did IA4 Third Edition actually add anything?

I can't tell if you guys are just too stupid to follow a replay chain or if this is just more shitposting.
>you denied it, therefore it's true
What a well-reasoned position.

>Custodes dreadnought(?)
I didn't know of this. Got pics? I've seen their grav-tank but not seen or heard anything about a dread.

>did IA4 Third Edition actually add anything
As far as I know it was a softback reprint but I don't do Nids or D-99 so I don't really know.

>What are you working on Veeky Forums?

Fuck all. Still no cash. Just autist watching. This thread's pretty entertaining.

Trying to read the rule books, but I'm ADHD as fuck. Even medicated, I can't focus for shit. Just not stimulating enough.

I want to build models already. I'm craving the slow and methodical destruction of mould lines.

>Played any games recently? Got any planned?

Nope. That's a long ways away.

>Any additions to your army you're thinking about?

I'm buying literally everything. I'm gonna go crazy if I don't get my cash soon.

Oh right, your referring to the flaccid dick bit? Well fuck me for not checking that shit, I replied based on my post and what I said.

Whatever, you're just as cancerous.

Here.

They named it Third Edition and the Second Edition link has gone.

You call me cancerous, but you have no idea what's actually going on. You're just wrapped up in your delusional little bubble, throwing irrelevant erroneous posts into the ether.

Just fuck off already. You do nothing but treat people like shit.

Wow, Custodes really are just going to be Space Marines+1.

But who is Carnac now?

This guy's taller than a Space Marine, right? How much taller?

Don't act like a shitter then. All this, just because of the usual SoB poor me bellyaching.

hello Veeky Forums, i have 2 20% Discount codes for warhammer: total war, do you want them ?
i am carnac, you are carnac, we are all carnac

It's a dread, so probably significantly taller

What do you have against Sisters players?

Why do they trigger you so much?

All of these were shown in Visions of Heresy book years ago, they are just now making it.
Doubt it. It's a drossed up Contmptor chassis.

Carnac, assuming he's still around, likes to post lore snippets and are about headcanon.

There are probably copycats, and he's essentially just a boogyman at this point.

What? I replied to the post you wrote. I didn't know you were referring to another post.

And you got BTFO by proving that the tripfag has predicated things constantly. Funny how you ignore that. SoB are coming next year. Deal with it, faggot.

I've already explained that. Learn how read, tardlord.

Yes I know, I'm just saying it's a neat model.

Custodes are about the same height as a Space Marine. Constantine Valdor was big though. Though that's a Dreadnought, so big.

A shitposter who likes making up bullshit based on little bits and fluff in BL books then arguing the toss, even when he's wrong. It's a catch all term for shitposters now.

Okay, see, here's how it works. user posted something. I replied, and he replied to me. This went on for a while

Issues crop up when retards like you don't bother reading the entire chain and instead pull a single post out of context and then get confused. General illiteracy doesn't help you, either.

Also, not the guy that doubts SoB are coming. See, pigeon holing again.

what did the FAQ do to heavy flamers vets in chimera? did it do anything?

I'm not the one posting image macros while displaying and utter and unrelenting inability to parse English.

I don't think it did anything to them. Is there some issue issue in contention?

>It's a anons fight over sisters general

Are Hellhounds worth it? Do you give them smoke launchers?

You resolve different flamers one at a time.

So if you were mixing normal flamers and heavy flamers you would have to resolve hits and wounds from the heavy, remove models and then place the template for the normal flamer.

all shootings are done at the same time, then you remove the casualities
does no one read the rulebook ?

Apparently you don't.