This is your DM for the next four years

This is your DM for the next four years.

Rocks fall. Everyone dies.

Everyone that isn't a white human is hated by most of the villagers you come across. Several 100 foot walls surround the major cities, and you're not allowed entry.

Knowing him a D&D campaign would involve you being his bitch like in his reality TV shows while all sorts of drama happens at your expense. I actually wouldn't mind that.

>tfw every educated person of colour I know voted Trump.
Fuck off racist.

Sounds fun. I'd play a girl character and hope all sorts of quasi-ERP stuff happens to her.

>you will never play a Rogue Trader campaign where Trump is the DM

Wow, all three of them?

Why not just cut to the chase and play Maid RPG?

Wtf, you can't call us racist! We call you racist!

All two of them, right?

Bring it on.

Oh fuck that would be glorious in the uttermost

>your going to get so tired of winning
>you will say 'Mr president please stop I cant handle all this winning, let us lose just this once!'
>'and I'll say no!'
Is trump confirmed the easiest DM to ever exist?

>admitting niggers are shiftless and uneducated
MA FAMILIAAAA

My character runs off a cliff. I leave the game.

>The neighboring Kingdom is ripping you off at trade.
>If you want to talk Kara-Tur, just take a look at what's going on in Shou Lung. [...]Shou Lung [...] Shou Lung. [...] Shou Lung, [...] Shou Lung! [...] Shou Lung. [...] People say i hate Shou Lung, but let me tell you, i love Shou Lung. [...] Shou Lung. [...] Shou Lung? [...] Shou Lung. [...]
>There is just no reason to be running constant campaigns in Al-Quadim. Look at what is happening there, it's a mess. And we have to make use of all methods available to us, and yes, that includes enhanced interrogation of any suspected Ajami.
>We are the largest and most powerful nation in Faerûn. Me must protect our borders. Build the wall!
>Look i may have made the most obnoxious DMPC, but that was because i wanted you to love me! Your previous GM just "accidentally" deleted her entire campaign notes.
>Your MarySue fantasies don't interest me. And i will speak up against this. I don't care what chady deals you had with previous DMs.

Maid RPG?
explain
(i know it's a meme around here, but i never looked it up)

So you mean to tell me that the non-racist, non-misogynist, non-bigoted, non-homophobic people voted for a racist, misogynist, bigot, homophobic candidate?

Honestly, for better or for worse, I wouldn't say NO to a Trump DM session.

FUCK OFF /POL/

I JUST WANNA PLAY GAMES

I DON'T CARE WHO THE FUCK WON THE ELECTION

I JUST WANNA PLAY GAMES