>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_zRxRYZx58
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're around YJ_user, are the foes you face in The Last Avenger drawback about on the level of their recent cinematic counterparts? Obviously Loki is more powerful than his depiction, and not all of the villains have had appearances lately, but for those that have like Ultron (if you stop him before he gets the Kree technology the drawback warns about) or Apocalypse is that about the level they're at? Would the others (aside from Galactus) be in roughly the same tier?

Here, hear.

I owe those assholes too much.

>Persona
>"FUCK, FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, FUCK!"
>"Pat, Mara is not THAT bad of a persona..."
>"FUCK YOU"

>Senran Kagura
>"GODDAMNIT LIAM!"

>Naruto
>"Ka-ge-Bun-shin-nofffffffuck this shit."
>"Oh no, Woolie. NOW you are back in. Here's your headband."

>Dark Souls
>"Woolie NO"
>"Woolie YES"
>Cue the Predator theme

>Dark Souls 3
>"Pat NO"
>"Pat YES"
>Cue the Irish drinking song

>Bloodborne
>"I FUCKING LOVE THIS"
>"Pat, put down the damn saw. PLEASE."

>SAO
>"Hey, Kirito. Your sisters tits are huuuuuuuge."

>Witcher
>"...Where is Pat. No, seriously. It's been ten years. Is he still doing sidequests?"

>Metal Gear Solid
>"Greatest gunjumper in the world, guess whooooo?~"
>"GODDAMNIT LIAM"

>Marvel
>"Matt, take the skull paraphernalia off. You are scaring people."
>"I KNOW, right? It's awesome!"
>"..."

>FF14
>"...Shit. I TOLD you guys to keep your eyes on Pat at ALL TIMES."
>"CAW CAW"
>"...Fuck."

FF10
>"Woolie is NOT allowed outside."
>"...Neither is Matt."

Dead or Alive Xtreme
>Picture related
>"Alright, guys, I have some good news and some bad news- Wait. Where is Liam."
>...
>"Oh no."

>Pic
Somehow Woolie manages to be even more uncomfortably attractive then usual.

>FFX10

They probably went already to ask Brudda Wakka about the final solution.
Or why does his class say Grand Wizard

Jumper, tell me a story about the time you straight up tanked an attack, and everyone around you went, "Oh shit."

I was in In-n-Out with my waifu and some JERKOPS came over and said I had to move on. Like my idol Captain America I said "no, you move" and unsheathed my hanzo steel just a little

They pulled their guns and said I was under arrest

I said "you are making a mistake. If I unsheathe this reverse blade sword I, Coldsteel the Manslayer, will make sure it is not resheathed without tasting blood."

They fired at me. I cut the bullets out the air with the Invisible Blade Technique and as they stood aghast I picked up my fedora, put on my shades and said "You are lucky that my sword style is one of mercy, and my bushido is strong. But know this. A sword thirsts for blood. Know this before you mess again with Coldsteel the Manslayer, whose name... is Albert Einstein."

Then everyone applauded.

But did you have a five step plan?

Even as I typed that sentence I knew that it would inspire some self congratulatory master wank, and I chose to ask it anyway.

You have given me something so much greater.

Know that I, user, applaud you.

>Is Magic Immune
>Tanks Super Magic Nuke
>Laughs
>Probably would have been taken out by a thrown rock

>Not saying m'lady to your waifu.

Jump 193: Undertale
>Four of Pentacles (Power): Making yourself an obstacle to progress due to lack of originality and a desperate fear of change.
Oh yes, I'm an obstacle, but it is not I who fears change.
>Age: 139
>Location: Waterfall
>Race: Boss Monster (-200)
I have a sudden hankering for butterscotch cinnamon pie.
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Lost Souls (+200), I'm Not Ready To Let Go (+300)
This is not a jump I want to spend alone. Even if it means I need to travel throughout the Underground and find my friends again.
When did they become friends?
I thought I was supposed to spend this chain alone.
What have I done?
>Blessing of Toby Fox (1200)
Hmm, catchy.
>Justice (Free, Drop-In)
Useful here to a certain extent, and very useful elsewhere too.
>Guessing Games (1100, Drop-In)
Sure, I have more direct means, but they don't always apply. This is a useful thing to have if I don't want to actively use more noticeable supernatural abilities such as clairvoyance and mind reading, or come up against someone that it doesn't work against. Like the person behind Frisk.
>Megalovania (800, Drop-In)
In the jumps to come, there will be enough enemies I come up against where such an ability will be useful and necessary.
>Bullet Pattern (Free, Monster)
Honestly? This isn't something I considered doing with my magic. But now I have.
Welcome to my Bullet Hell.
>Fire Magic (Free, Boss Monster)
Neat, a variation on fire magic that can't physically hurt someone. That's actually quite useful.
>Motion Magic (x2) (600, Drop-In)
Blue magic. Orange magic. Honestly, this is nifty and I look forward to making use of it.
>You're Blue Now (500)
You're blue, da ba da, da ba dee... I plan on using this against people who can fly for the sake of hilarity. Though, sure, I have to make my magic themed to fit... I just don't have to resort to magic for EVERYTHING. Surprise.

>Companion Import (200)
I would be remiss if I didn't make sure everyone had a good chance to enjoy themselves here, even without me.
Of note: Cultist-Chan is now Temmie. You know this fits entirely too well. Temmie will capture it for kayoss.
>Companion Upgrade: Boss Monster (x2) (0)
I am a boss monster; it is only fitting that the other versions of me are boss monsters too.
Though three boss monsters appearing out of nowhere will probably be very confusing to the Underground's denizens.

Honestly? I've got a lot of time on my hands. I'm going to be running around the Underground getting to know people. There's plenty of time for that, and plenty of time for trying to track down my companions too. And after that... well, hopefully I'll at least have everyone together by the time Frisk shows up. Heck, even Flowey is something I can deal with.

Everything would be all well and good except for someone who just can't let things go. I'm not sure whether it's a blessing or a curse to know that all of this has happened before.

All I can say, in the end, is that it's good to have friends. But you have to consider what they would want too. Reducing your friends to nothing more than a handful of words on a screen isn't right. And if they're not your friends... why treat them this way? Deal with them civilly, as anyone might deal with anyone. Don't lead them on. Don't cut them down.

Time loop? Sure. But you can't just use it as an excuse to do whatever you like.

Every action has consequences. And every life that you touch, for good or for ill, is a unique person. Not just phosphor glowing in the darkness, but someone with their own wants and desires. Someone's mother or daughter. Someone's father or son.

Hurting others to alleviate your boredom is insane, and forcing others to deal with the same thing over and over again endlessly is a way of hurting them, even if it isn't physical harm. If you did it to someone sitting next to you, you'd be judged accordingly, so why shouldn't you be judged like that here? If you do it simply because you can... then there's something very wrong.

Why is it that you're doing this? Are you depressed and starved for friendship, but don't know how to truly ask for it? Are you jealous of the attention and want it for yourself perpetually? Are you angry at the world and trying to punish everyone? There could be any number of reasons, honestly.

But part of life is learning when enough is enough, and it's time to let go. It's time to go forward with your life, not just linger here doing the same thing endlessly. Wherever you decide to go, or whether you decide to stay here, do so in peace. But something has to change in your outlook, one way or the other. This world is just a dream, and I'm done with dreaming.

It's escapism.

Can't you see?

It's not healthy.

tank spec jumper,so every god damn time.

If I buy one of the more powerful Iron Man armors with a Marvel Combo along with the brains perk, could I wank that my origin self built said armor thus giving me the knowledge of how to make more of them?

Um, it actually tends to happen a lot? I'm one of those technical pacifists, and I tend to always go for the durability and immunity perks...

But the 80s Action Movies jump was ridiculous, even so. Very first day I wake up to my bed exploding and a bunch of people machine-gun the house. They went "Oh shit" when I calmly walked out the front door, ignoring the half-dozen calibers bouncing off me, and asked what they thought they were doing. Apparently they got the wrong house, because my name isn't Frank Moses.

Every few months some asshole(s) would try to shoot me with me guns, blow me up with a bomb, grenades or rockets, or do the same to my bed / bathroom / kitchen / house. While I was in it. "John McClane? No, wrong house." "Sarah Connor? Do I _look_ like a Sarah to you?" "Ethan Hunt? Is that the guy in the toothpaste commercial?" "Martin Riggs? Who?" "Snake Plissken? I thought he was dead." "Harry Callahan? Nope." "Bryan Mills? Don't think so."

Though the highlight, if you can call it that, was when I was holidaying in France and four completely different black ops teams managed to time their hits on my apartment together. It turned out James Bond was staying in the suite below mine, Jason Bourne was in the suite above, some guy named Frank Martin had stayed in mine just the day before, and I never did find out who the last team was after because they no-knocked me in the jacuzzi just before the ones chasing Bond put a RPG through the balcony window.

... I'm reallly glad I didn't take the Surburban Hellhole drawback.

Harry Potter. I wanted to get rid of the death eaters but wasn't sure I could kill a disembodied spirit at the time so I had to let the resurrection happen. I mainly wanted to spend my time there just attending Hogwarts so they were more of an annoyance that I wanted to disappear in a way that wouldn't be traced back to me.

>Cue death eaters in the graveyard meeting Voldemort.
>Suddenly a rock flies out of nowhere hitting Harry in the head and knocking him out.
>Enter old man with aviator shades, a hawaiian shirt, a stuffed parrot on his right shoulder, a mohawk and an automatic shotgun.
>"MUCKLE DARMED CULTISTS! 'AIR YOU NAMBLIES KEEPIN' ME WEE MEN?!?"
>"You DARE interrupt Lord Voldemort you filthy muggle, CRUCIO".
>The jet of light splashes against the old man to no effect.
>Voldemort screams "CRUCIO" again.
>Says "Crucio" again but is noticeably wavering when he says it.
>Starts screaming "AVADA KEDAVRA" desperately until he is too tired to cast anymore.
>Death eaters are noticeably nervous, Voldemort is confused and terrified.
>"You. What are you? How can you ignore the Cruciatus? WHY WON'T YOU DIE?"
>"You can see the lights too?" the old man whispers "What about that Rupert" he asks the parrot "You think they're responsible?".
>Voldemort tries to cast another spell and nothing happens.
>"Get him you fools!" He screams in panic.
>Lots of waving wands around and nothing happening.
>Old man raises the shotgun up "I think you're right Rupert, there's only one way to get my lawn gnomes back".
>Harry Potter is considered a hero who stopped Voldemorts second rise to power when the aurors find him.
>Cedric is surprisingly alive after being hit by the killing curse.
>Harry continually says he wasn't responsible.
>No one believes it.
>Rest of jump was nice and peaceful.

So my new chain started quietly as a vigilante in the arrowverse but took a dark turn after going minus in Medaka's Bok then visiting Parasyte, Tokyo Ghoul, Prototype and Hellsing ... now i just go around consuming people left and right. Where do I go next?

Claymore, and either continue to devour people, or make a change and be more human.

Do you keep all the Symbiote abilities if you leave the symbiote behind?

Does the symbiote count twords the companion limit if you bring it along?

>Claymore
that seems kind of fun actually thanks.

So, I'm trying to spec up a Renegade Jumper and one of their jumps was going to be the Universal Monsters jump, I cold have sworn it was in the uploads section at some point, but now I can't seem to find it anywhere on the drive. Did it get removed intentionally, or was it an accidental victim of cleaning up after some massive upload dump?

It's in unimaged under 'Generic Universal Monsters'.

What is your superhero name /JC/, and what is your gimmick?

Not the jumpmaker, but I asked about this at some point.

>Do you keep all the Symbiote abilities if you leave the symbiote behind?
Yes.

>Does the symbiote count twords the companion limit if you bring it along?
If you give them a body of their own, then they do count as a companion.

But if you keep them as a Symbiote inside of you they won't take up a slot.

Thanks! You're a lifesaver! Or, since this is going into buffing the Renegade, possibly a lifeender!

Beamspam. The, uh, gimmick is in the name? I have lots of different beams and laser to shoot.

...But for Worm specifically, I went with the name 'Ancestor' and basically took a Silver Surfer look to contrast Scion's gold. Cauldron freaked out just a little.

I'm not much of a physical tank, but I usually concentrate pretty hard on magical defenses. So training with other magical users tends to be a hilarious event. Avatar: Korra the Barbarian had to be my favorite though.

"All right Korra, you've mastered three of the four elements?"
>"Fire, water, and earth. Sure."
"Well then it shouldn't be an issue for you to use them to knock me down. No physical combat, just bending."
>"Piece of cake."
[Cue monologue scene where every rock, blast of fire, and splash of water seems to just flow around me.]
[Fifteen or so minutes later, Korra is wheezing in exhaustion.]
>"How are you doing this?"
"Because I'm not attacking."
>"That doesn't make any sense!"
"Defense can also be an offense."
[Tiny rock lift itself off the ground at my command and slaps Korra in the forehead. She flops over.]
"Bending combat, despite appearance, is more than just raging offense. It's a good talent to have but you can't beat everyone with it."

>I have a sudden hankering for butterscotch cinnamon pie.
Picture related. I approve.

I haven't been back to a superhero world since Teen Titans, but I imagine I would get saddled with the name Four Seasons because of my tendency to rely on my elemental bending powers. I can't say I would be happy about it though.

In Naruto it says Naruto will try to follow you. Does this mean he becomes a companion?

I'm pretty sure it's just a joke/meaningless fluff.

Nah, it means we get a companion, believe it

Devourlord versus Saitama, go

How did Scion react?

Technomancer.
Or at least that's the name I went by in Worm and Venture Bros.
In Venture Bros the name was fairly self explanatory. I was a scientist who wore a witch's hat and made a bunch of gadgets to mimic magic powers. Rarely it came to light that I knew ACTUAL magic, but preferred technology for the look of it.
I was briefly in the running to become Venture's Arch, but I figured I'd save everyone the trouble, popped over to Monarch's place when his wife was out, and was all like, "So, you want me to sign something, right?"

In Worm I mostly specialized in recreating obscure videogame monsters using biotech, although I had other abilities. The biotech was mostly just an excuse to practice.
Uber and Leet liked having me as a rival. They were fun.

In the DC and Marvel jumps I just went by my name. My "gimmick" was generally that I didn't want to be involved and wanted to be left alone, although in Teen Titans I hung out with the Hive Five.

In Arrowverse I had the name "Monkey Wrench", although I kept insisting people should just call me by my regular name.
I was basically Cisco's secretary.
A freaking gorilla.
And was not paid nearly enough for it.

What are some good perks for fighting Scion? Not ganking him with emotional trauma but a legitimate fight.

About what you'd expect. He looked at me, tried to see if I was another entity (because the odd look and no memory of a Shard that did my stuff), found nothing, and then promptly forgot I ever existed (that part may have been me manipulating stuff).

Sadly, I don't think he ever realised what I was doing with my name and look.

Hey, do we have a current list of all the jumps we have? I kind of want to see how many there are.

There's a mostly up to date list in the Upload New Jumps Folder.

Cool, thanks.

Dammit captcha, why doesn't the signpost count as part of the sign?

At the minimum, you'd need some way to pierce dimensional barriers so you can get to his real body. Otherwise, there's a hard limit on how much damage he can take over any defined period of time, and I think his real body may be big enough that 10 years just flat out isn't enough time to kill him if you don't break the cap.

It's also worth noting that there was a WoG where Wildbow said he had powers that he never demonstrated in the story, but he also didn't feel like listing them all out. So yeah.

I don't really need to kill him, just be able to fight him on equal terms even if I would eventually lose due to attrition.

You'd need some ability to travel to other universes within the local multiverse. When it comes to actually destroying him the easiest is probably using Giga Slave, although that carries risks and you have to be really careful. But the power of the Lord of Nightmares would be more than enough to annihilate Scion in one go regardless of whatever unlisted powers he may or may not have. Just be very careful or you might accidentally the entire universe along with him.

It would be nice if that list also listed the jumpmaker who made them, it would be convenient and some jumps don't have their author in the doc at all (or have a name said jumpmaker doesn't use anymore).

Where can i find those two things?

How would he deal with fiendfyre? That shit spreads fast and being magic he would have a hard time with it.

Portia, and spiders. A web warrior with a symbiote that isn't a dick. The Portia genus is araneophagic.

Is there anything I am missing to get the Model Prime armor as a Marvel Combo?
Armor + Strength + Toughness + Energy + Flight + Shapeshifting + Invisibility

A bunch of different jumps give dimension travel and Giga Slave is from Slayers.

You have to learn Giga Slave, however. It's not a spell you can buy. The only person who knows it is Lina Inverse and she's almost definitely not going to teach you how to cast it. So you'll have to work it out on your own with other perks by hanging around her and stealing it.

>Just be very careful or you might accidentally the entire universe along with him.
I mean, your just be destroying his pocket dimension wouldn't you?

What's the deal with Slayers magic anyway? By my understanding it's essentially D&D Arcane magic powered like Divine magic is?

His "pocket dimension" is just a universe that shards with inter-dimensional travel capabilities are wired to be unable to access. A universe that might be destroyed.

Ragna Blade is better.

Time for Builds!
Last Time on Reset Chain!
In Imawabi No Dakini, the Jumper gained two new friends, fucked things up royally by not knowing anything about setting, and tried to make up for it by brutally murdering pretty much everything that goes bump in the night.

This Time on Reset Chain!

========

R: "I know we can't relax fully, but can we at least take it a little easier on this next one?"
W: "A chance to get all the blood out of my hair /would/ be a delightful change of pace."
Y: "I'm all for a good fight, but even I'm starting to get tired."
J: "All right, all right. I'll find us something easy but suitably entertaining to the Coordinator."
>"May I make a suggestion?"
J: "...Sure?"

Jump 9: Shaman King

Drawbacks:
Singular Reincarnation, An Army of Me, Myself, and I (+800 CP)
>"This world is challenging, but not nearly so deadly that you need much beyond what you buy here. Additionally, you have all done very well lately. I would not be adverse to a... road trip episode."
J: "That suspiciously nice of you."
>"Despite what you think, I'm not so punishing as to ruin a good toy before I've gotten the entertainment value out of it."
J: "... This isn't going to bite me suddenly in the ass, is it?"
>"Given what I've seen of you so far, no, unlikely. Many of the greater dangers will be tied up with their own affairs for quite a while."
J: "Okay then. Let's do this."
R: "I don't trust him."
Y: "I don't think we're supposed to."

Origin: Shaman Lineage (100, 1700), Age 20
Shamanic School: Clockwork "Necromancy" (Free) = A variant on traditional necromancy that involves using clockwork devices as "bodies"

Perks:
+ Exorcism (100, 1600)
+ Furyoku x2 (200, 1400) = Base of 10,000
+ Why Can't We Be Friends? (400, 1000)
>"Clever. Very clever."

Items:
+ Spiritual Crafts (600, 400)
+ "Corpse" Collection (Free) = Rather than traditional corpses, this takes the form of a small collection of tin soldiers and model planes

[1/2?]

Eh. Universes blow up all the time.

So, aside from Jurassic Park, what are some good jumps for a dinosaur themed chain?

Dresden Files Necromancy apparently gets stronger the older the body is, and using a Dinosaur Skeleton is Canon.

Slayers magic is split into three different kinds of magic. Shamanistic magic is your D&D druidic magic. Black Magic and White magic are divine magic which draw their power directly from an outside source, essentially borrowing off a portion of their power to create an effect. Dragon Slave, for example, is a huge magical nuke that can annihilate an entire city. Lina has nowhere near enough magical power to create an effect that large. What she's doing is using her power as a conduit for the energy of Ruby-Eye Shabranigdu to accumulate his power and fire it as a destructive blast. White Magic does the same thing except it draws on the power of the Gods/Shinzoku and is usually more constructive and supportive.

The Giga Slave is technically neither Black Magic nor White Magic because it draws on the power of the Lord of Nightmares, who is basically anime Azathoth and the creator of both the Mazoku and Shinzoku as well as all of the universes they exist in. She's powerful to the extent that she made an entire multiverse without noticing. The thing is, the Lord of Nightmares isn't like the other sources. She has no physical form, instead being more like an intangible presence. She IS her power which is equatable to her consciousness. Her will is her power. So when you call upon her power you're straight-up summoning the Lord of Nightmares and shooting her at your enemies. This is why the spell is so hideously dangerous but also why it's so ludicrously powerful.

Companions:
Jumper - Above Average Ghostly Ally (200, 200) - Urban Legend Class - Santa Claus
+ Base Reiyoku of 10,000
+ Hitodama Mode (Free)
+ Old Fashioned Fighting Spirit (Free) - Dual Whips
+ Elemental Aspect (200) - Ice
+ Conceptual Authority (500) - Metal
+ Memory-Dependent Image (600) - Air of Kindness
+ Haunting Place (700) - Workshop of the Warehouse
+ Mid-Tier Medium (800) - High Quality Whip

J: "Raven, you're going to have to stop hugging him eventually."
R: "No I'm not he's so comfy and warm why did I ever think this was a silly idea?!"
Santa: "Ho ho ho!"

Team Jumper Hotsprings (Free)
Raven - Shaman, Age 16, Witch Doctor
+ Stalking Spirit (200, 500)
+ Shikigami (Free)
+ 100% Gattai (Free)
+ Furyoku x2 (200, 300) = Base of 10,000
+ Tiger Striped Underware (100, 200)
Above Average Ghostly Ally - Urban Legend (200, 0) - Count Dracula
+ Base Reiyoku = 10,000
+ Old Fashioned Fighting Spirit (Free) - Tooth and Claw
+ Conceptual Authority (300) - Blood
+ Conceptual Authority (300) - Shadow
+ Baikai (200) - All four canines in a vial.

J: "Raven, what on Earth...?"
R: "I thought you liked tiger stripes."
J: "MOVING ON!"

Yamato - Shaman, Age 15, Classic Necromancer
+ Furyoku x2 (200, 500) = Base of 10,000
+ Multiple Oversouls (200, 300)
= The Dogs of War (Soft Cap of 10)
+ Shikigami (Free)
+ 100% Gattai (Free)
Above Average Ghostly Ally - Legendary Monster (300, 0) - Cerberus
+ Base Reiyoku of 20,000
+ Hitodama Mode (Free)
+ Old Fashioned Fighting Spirit (Free) - Variant of Wing Chun
+ Elemental Aspect (200) - Fire
+ Conceptual Authority (500) - Loyalty
+ Genius Loci (800) - Jumper Shack of Oddities

Y: "Give a dog a bone..."
All: *Various loud groaning noises*
C: *Even louder groaning noise*
J: "So, wait, were are you fitting in Wakana?"
W: "Oh, I've already made the selection."
J: "What? You did? Where?"
W: "Just... a little further down."
J: "Raven isn't going to like this."
R: "It was my idea."
[Following Conversation Redacted]
[2/3]

>White magic are divine magic
Holy magic is a thing that functions as divine in the same way as Black magic, White technically got categorized into shamanistic, though it is a bit inconsistent for it to be so. The categorization though was due to the mazoku barrier, and that the power of the shinzoku could not penetrate the barrier, thus no spells that call upon the power of the shinzoku work inside the barrier and the Holy magic spells stopped being practiced.

Dinotopia.

You're not wrong. Ragna Blade is superior in the majority of circumstances but it's major weakness is the mass of the blade itself. This is shown with Fibrizo and others; if the mass of the being is large enough then the damage of the Ragna Blade amounts to a glorified paper cut. The Giga Slave, on the other hand, has the potential to cause the same kind of damage on a much greater scale. But it's more dangerous and has terrible consequences for failure.

Oh yeah. You're right. I forgot about that.

I probably should have stuck this all in a pastebin, but the thread was slow so I hope you all don't hate me.

Shaman Eugenics Fiance (200, 0)
Wakana - Patch Background, Age 18
+ Furyoku x2 (Free) = Base of 10,000
+ Patch Works (Free)
+ Combat Training (Free) = Kickboxing
+ Multiple Oversouls (100, 400) (Soft Cap of 10)
+ Five Fox Spirits (200, 200) = Base Reiyoku of 5,000 each
+ Shamanic School: Oracle (200, 0)
+ The Technique of Generations (Free)

Story Time! Compressed version

This was, for the most part, a surprisingly relaxed Jump. Suddenly missing all of my powers was a bit of a shock but I think I adapted fairly well. It did, however, made me realize just how often I used Air and Water Bending for little things. Especially Air Bending. Sweeping again like a normal person instead of just whipping breezes around was an eye opener. Still, it was a good opportunity to remind myself that not all my problems and wants can be solved with magical multidimensional powers.

Our time here was markedly more relaxed than the previous Jumps. I worried less about keeping the Coordinator entertained and concentrated more on bonding with my friends. Santa, Cerberus, and Dracula were pleasant enough individuals, if lacking conversationally. I put it down to them being mostly blank slates and moved on with my day. It bothered me a little bit that our Spirits were the only ones that were little more than powerhouses though. I had expected more personality based on what I knew of the universe. Perhaps it had something to do with the Coordinator's power.

In any case, tracking down eight other incarnations of myself took a majority of the ten years. Wakana was able to help to a degree with her Oracle abilities, but it was never a certain thing. As it turns out, they were not really versions of myself, but reincarnated from the faint memories those backgrounds had given me. They were complete individuals in their own right.

[3/4]

So, question about the Redwall jump.

If I go Serpent, is the alt-form I get post-jump as big compared to people as it was compared to the mice and other things in-jump?

Yeah I think so.

Excellent. Turning into a giant snake always helps.

Befriending them, for the most part, was a matter of time, persistence, kindness, and a little "Percussive Friendship". Most of my reincarnated selves would only be my friend if I could beat them at a contest of their choosing. All but two picked Shaman Combat. The fights themselves ranged from the entertaining (Pokemon Shaman with 6 animal spirits), to challenging (Tag team battle with both Avatar reincarnations), to the hilarious (Ranma 1/2 self had attracted a Harem that I had to help him fight off). Each was worth a short story of their very own. But this is the compressed version.

Between the fights, we traveled, usually is a giant RV or large van. Wandering would be a better way to put it. Sometimes we purposefully ignored the most direct path, stopped early to explore a small town, and just had a fun time with the whole experience. When a car was impractical, we walked or rode bikes. Never horses though. After riding through part of Africa on camels I swore off everything vaguely horse-shaped forever. Filthy humped beasts. Tasty though.

All in all, it was a great working vacation of a Jump. The Coordinator seemed very pleased as the world faded out from around us and we entered the white room once again. Or maybe that smile was just because the next Jump was a Punishment round. It did seem a little more... mocking than usual.

J: "Hey, why are you handing the Jump Document to Raven?"
>"Because, it is her turn to stand in the spotlight."
J: "What?"
>"Though I think she might object to the choice of attire."
J: "Wha... Coordinator NO!"
>"Coordinator YES!"
R: "I'm /really/ not going to like this."
J: "Ten years of wedgies."
R: *Multidimensional cursing*

Kill La Kill, Sunday Best Mode, coming up next time on Reset Chain!

Come on, user! Remember the Overlords List!

Rule 34 - I will not turn into a snake. It never helps.

No, see, that's the brilliance of it.

I'm /not/ the Evil Overlord, so they'll never expect it.

Did you remember to roll your Wild Talent in Dark Sun, /jc/?

>Dark Sun
sorry, I don't use jumps made by powerwankers.

Go to class, Timmy.

You first, Timmy.

Hey Timmys.

You going to Timmyfest this year?

H0I!!1!
IM TEMMIE!

HOI!!!!

What perk helps get rid of sinus headaches?

I would have thought anything that gives you disease immunity.

There's a lot of those perks out there but my current favourite is from Generic Universal Monsters as it works as an early jump and it also gives you a poison immunity and lets you not eat or drink.

get rid of your sinuses

Jumpers, what are some of the strange vehicles you have made for whatever reason?

Steven the Hero. i just pick a random new name to be know for. My gimmick isn't that great, i mostly body tackle people, knocking them away and stand exactly in their place like nothing happened.

Megalovania (Undertale), Pure of Heart (Disgaea), Well of Souls (Hellgate London), Herald (SMT).

Considering that their entire existence is based on propagating the suffering and destruction of countless races, any of those would do a shit-ton of damage. Potentially even an insta-kill when combined with an attack that's powerful in its own right.

Why they seem to be so genocidable?

Talking about Slayers magic up here? Cool I always like to talk about what I've learned from the novels and anime, a piece of my childhood next to all the D&D and such.

Right as they've told you the Categories are Shamanistic, White, and Black. From there Shamanistic has sub-catigories in each of the elements, invoking spirits individually but with wide sweeping names (Spirits of the Earth/Wind/Fire/Water/Etc.), and White magic is broken into two parts, Holy Magic which invoke the Shinzoku (Slayers Gods) and normal White Magic which invokes power from your own personal Astral energies. Black Magic is broken into two categories but they are basically the way of saying that the spells on the right are good for regular battles (Mono Vault and Fireball) and the spells on the left should only be shot at something that you are far away from (Dragon Slave).

Some things of note in White Magic is basically, thanks to one of the last novels, under a different name only for categorizing effects, and counts as Astral or other forms of Shamanistic Magic.

Spells of note:
1. Ra Tilt is the big bad for White Magic, the equal of Dragon Slave in damage but it hits the Astral plane first and has a splash of physical damage.
2. Flow Break and Flow Twist both manipulate other magic. Flow Break shuts down everything but White Magic and Flow Twist fucks over supernatural abilities HARD, Lina uses this to invert troll's regeneration.
3. Megiddo Flare is a HUGE AOE focused on purifying an area. Undead are slain and the living are becalmed, anger and hatred quelled in its passing. And I do mean huge area by the way, youtube.com/watch?v=f_zRxRYZx58

Hope this helps ya man.

Oh and on another note. Shamanistic spells, and therefore White Magic that isn't Holy Magic, can be invoked even in the absence of Spirits but it's draining on you personally. Zelgadis Greywords could do it, but noted that a normal human wouldn't. Lina could..

Designed by G.G. [+200] – The castle is a complete and utter deathtrap. The Geo-Panels seemed rigged to weaken and debuff you and your companions at every opportunity, while the castle demons seem to conveniently avoid all of these. That and there’s more conventional traps everywhere – circular saws in the walls, keys that open empty (and trapped) chests, demonic statues that transform into real demons without warning – it’s a mess. Attempting to bypass parts of this castle using your powers will somehow lead you to even worse traps, forcing you to either tank the damage or inconvenience, or dodge them the old-fashioned way. This will be exhausting.

Isn't that wonderful.

Who?

Gary Gygax. Was making a reference to things like the Tomb of Horrors and other absurd oldschool DnD dungeons.

Imagine a spider tank okay?
make that out of a mixture of "Flesh Ingots" and Spiritual metals carefully blended so the metal becomes a living, spiritually charged alloy plated with nintendium to take the brunt of damage.

add a lightning cannon for its main armament along with a decent amount of high-energy laser weaponry all powered by [Pillar] D-cells and Alchemical Propane.

carefully tune the genetics and physiology of the so if the vehicle comes across a situation it cannot beat it will rapidly adapt and in case the situation is too hazardous, will grow a chrysalis for immediate rapid and total adaption.

Then, infuse a soul of a small kitten into this abomination against god and name it "cuddles".

the device is fully capable of running without power it would simply be taxing on the soul and on various bio-mechanical processes, therefore the power supplements where added as to not tucker the poor tank out, add performance, and increase adaptability.

Now I'm going to have to get that. Just so that every time I lean back in my throne and it throws me down yet another chute I do so whilst screaming.

"GARY!"

May he rest in peace.

>Imagine a spider tank okay?
Need to hit up Ghost in the Shell at some point so I can get some Tachikoma units. Just for the giggles and to lighten the mood.

Like A Rogue, Right? [+100] – That dimensional space warping doesn’t seem content to leave you alone. Every time you enter a new floor in the castle, it will magically change to have a different structure and layout than it had before. The only certainty is that there will be an entrance and an exit – and you’ll have to start over if you leave and come back to that particular floor. It also makes scouting the architecture of the castle impossible. Seriously, who enjoys things like this?

Choo, Choo! [+200] – So maybe you can fly at this point, or just scale the castle wall from outside to bypass a few of the floors to go straight for your Rivals. Except now you can’t. You can only progress through the castle by moving from floor-to-floor using the staircases inside. The castle becomes indestructible to your attempts to smash, blast, or even phase through said floors, and the windows all take you back to the first floor. Hope you like railroading!

Steven Universe - The Final Retcon (Don Qixoni Rides Again):

Gem 300
7600 years old
Crystal Gems
Experiment - Qixoni Crystal 600
Now Your Voice Is Crystal-Clear!
The Long Perspective
Gemstone Lore 650
Bubbler Technique
Confounded Warps, How Do They Work? 750
Gem Weapon
Gem Power 1150
Gem Science And You 1450
Fridge Full of Cookie Cats 1500
Temple Room Access 1600
Wailing Stone
In The Rough 1000

This is hopefully the last time I'm going to be posting an altered SU build for a while.

Decided to combine the two builds and take the 600 CP drawback as I realised all I have to do with it is kill 3 guys/smash 3 diamonds really quickly. Still not sure about the Qixoni Crystal as choice but it'll do in a pinch. With what I've got here could probably produce lightsaber beams from anywhere on my body and produce an absurd amount of force lightning (between Gemstone Lore and Gem Power).

Plan is to find the three Diamonds quickly using that perk from Princess Bride that lets you know the direction someone is in + teleportation and then use superspeed, invisibility and intangibility to nip in and smash their gems.

Then in an attempt to try to mitigate some of the ensuing chaos use shapeshifting from elsewhere to impersonate each of the destroyed Diamonds, tell the rest of the gems that they are not to colonize any more planets (and that I had turned out to be a hoax) and to live freely and peacefully until the Diamonds come back from a private summit (and that it might be a while). This should hopefully curb some of the worst excesses of the Homeworld and let me go back to bumming around a sleepy beach town.

Oh nice! Might wanna note if Invuln from Cho Cho sticks around or not afterwards. Or all Setbacks gone when you finally get the castle back under control?

Default assumption is that the Setbacks fade after you've taken the Castle. You can, however, keep the traps from designed by G.G. after cleaning up the place.

Cool!

If I go to OPM and use Mighty Skill on something else, would it be possible to learn techniques from Bang or Atomic Samurai?

I converted a diesel train from tracks to treads so that I could Go full Kool-Aid man,I added 272 miles worth of carbon Fiber Wire on a set of spool on the underside of my LoT so that I can do wire-fu stunts in real life,I put Scaled-down Orion engines On a motorcycle,I've created's Shoes covered in a special variant of zurg Creep covered in strong mobile Cilia that do the walking for you as you stand there,I've re-created the bulletproof coffin from the comic series of the same name out of Final Fantasy Magi-tech, sacrificial bestowment, and EX collector,I've made a special point of building not only whatever ridiculous contraptions Pop into my head like pic related, but also anything I'm reasonably certain I can make from fiction.

Mana Drain [+100] – You know that explosive power you got as a freebie in this world? Well, while you’re in this Castle, your abilities involving it cost four times as much and recovers four times as slowly without the help of items. This gets worse the longer you’re here, too. I hope you didn’t jump here first.

Worst Fan Club Ever [+200] – It turns out some demons in this world were big fans of yours, and somehow have knowledge of your past jumps and your adventures there. Except SOMETHING you did early in your time in this world (or just storming this castle) made them lose faith in you, and spilled all your secrets and list of abilities to the Rivals and other Demons in this castle. Everyone here now has insight into your tactics, inventory, and abilities – this will go a long way when you fight them, too. Your ‘Ex-Fan Club’ is still among the demon mooks, too – and if you took ‘Fan Favorite’, there’s even more. Fans are dumb.

also there was the time I took the most bladed car I could build with mad Max and spend a few centuries going over it with minecraft replication,an Archangel blade and the ominous hammer to Make every last spike as deadly as I could.

Wow this is going to get a little out of hand before the end.

Let's see here we need at least three right? That's a minimum of 300 to a maximum of 900 from Setbacks. Wolf. Okay waiting on Rivals.