Game Finder

Gamefinder!

>GM/Player

>System Preferred

>Times Available (with timezone!)

>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)

>Contact Info

>Additional Notes

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/users/533620/gekko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>GM/Player
GM

>System Preferred
2e Adnd with the historic greece ruleset

Thursdays, 7:30-10:30 EST

Roll20 and Skype

>Contact Info
[email protected]

>Additional Notes
Second edition is fun and easy, so don't be worried if you've never done it before. We'll be using the 'Age of Heroes' campaign source book, which is basically ancient Greece.

We're starting a BRAND NEW GAME today (11/10)!

I already have a group of three solid players, and I'm looking for about three more. Don't be a weird asshole. BYOB.

>GM/Player
I prefer player, I'm not very good at GMing.

>System Preferred
40k systems, nwod and owod are fine too although I'm not fantastic at those.

I'm in GMT+1 but I can normally work with EST outside of Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I prefer text based by far. medium isn't so important for me.

>Contact Info
faggotry2 on Skype, I can provide others if asked.

>Additional Notes
Not anything of particular note, I tend to not have problems when it comes to showing up and giving notice if I can't.

>>GM/Player
GM
>>System Preferred
GURPS
>>Times Available (with timezone!)
'Friday night', GMT-7, 20h-24h
>>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Roll20
>>Contact Info
Balthazarr, the Mad @ Roll20

>>Additional Notes
Stargate 1888

=||= High adventure in the Victorian era! =||=
GURPS 4th edition
-late TL5
-grim realism
-Starting PC's: [150/-50] human
-Campaign location/social geography: Victorian Britain Circa 1888.AD

I'm Looking to start up a new weekly regular game. Hit me up if you guys want in on a session 0, where we can hash out the nitty-gritty details of who you are and what you're doing in the game. Ideally, you'll be heroes of the British empire, gallavanting about the stars in the Stargate universe.

Also

>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Anything, I know DnD 5e, Shadowrun 4&5, and 3.PF.

PST (I'm in California)
Anytime except for Tuesday 5-9pm (Class), and Fri/Sat 6-10pm (WoW raids)

Anything

>Contact Info
Discord: E1#7971
Roll20: ACircle

>Additional Notes
I've been looking for a game for quite awhile now. I'm a chill player who doesn't cause problems and works well with others.

>GM or player
Player
>Timezone/times available
Pretty much any time from 11 AM to 3 AM, EST, every day.
>Voice or Text
Text, either live or play-by-post.
>System/setting
Exalted 3e or 2.5e, oWoD or nWoD, Savage Worlds, GURPS, aSoIaF, Burning Wheel, Shadowrun, FFG Star Wars, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Black Crusade, Call of Cthulhu, Delta Green, Apocalypse World, Night's Black Agents, and pretty much anything you want to run other than D&D or Pathfinder.
>Contact info
[email protected]
You can contact me by email or plug that into Skype.
Or Tzer#1352 on Discord.
>Additional info
I'm looking for someone to run a solo campaign. "Wow," you might ask. "Who could be so extraordinarily selfish and narcissistic as to request a solo game?" Well, me- because you'll never get a game if you never ask.
If you're recruiting for text-based group games for any of the titles above, I'm also interested.
>But why you?
I'm a reliable player and a decent writer who can craft characters with believable motivations and ambitions. I'm fine with whatever kind of story the GM wants to tell, but my characters always have clear goals and a desire to achieve them, so they also won't flounder in a sandbox. If there's something specific you want from a campaign, or something you wouldn't want to try with a group, I'm your Huckleberry.

>GM/Player
2 Players

>System Preferred
Shadowrun, 40k, WoD, Exalted

>Times Available
Any time on sunday EST/EDT

>Method of Play
Prefer roll20 but can use anything most familiar with Skype

>Contact Info
[email protected]

>Additional Notes
I'm a rules lawyer who's tired of lawyering so we're looking for rulesets I'm somewhat unfamiliar with. I'm really interested in good, collaborative storytelling over all else.

>GM/Player
GM

>System
Hackmaster 5E

>Times Available
Wednesday 7PM GMT
Sessions usually last between 3-4 hours.

Roll20 for play, Discord for call

>Contact Info
Discord: Metal Meme Machine, MeteorD#6163

>Additional Notes
The campaign has been running for quite some time, but the characters aren't overlevelled or such. You'll be starting at Level 5, and I'll go through character creation + level up with you.

In-game setting is basically the fantasy equivalent of Scandinavia, it's a bit hard to describe everything so if you're interested just message me. I'll be glad to explain everything about the system and link the books and all that.

Current party is 2 Fighters and 1 Assassin if that matters.

Could whoever makes these threads post a link to the old one so we can copy and paste or posts from there?

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Pathfinder, but open to suggestions
GMT+12, 10am-2am is when I'm usually awake
Whatever suits best
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes
Haven't played a TTRPG beyond Everyone is John. Have RPed before on RP servers.

>>GM/Player
GM looking for a player.
>>System Preferred
Game is 5e
>>Times Available (with timezone!)
Weekly game. Sunday. 6:30PM. GMT -5
>>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Roll20
>>Contact Info
Send a PM to this guy: app.roll20.net/users/533620/gekko
>>Additional Notes
I'm not the actual GM, but I've been tasked with finding one or two good players. This is a 5e game in a homebrew world. Make a 2nd level character with 800XP. The specifics can all be worked out later as far as your character. Some things to get out of the way beforehand.

1. You need to be experienced. We've had enough newbies.
2. You need to be okay with weebs. We have several weebs.
3. You need to be able to show up reliably.
4. Chill is a must.

We need someone to fill a support caster role, since our previous guy dropped due to classes. This will most likely mean a Bard, Cleric, or Druid. If you have some crazy idea on how else to fill this role, let us know, but we'll give preference to those who will do one of the above.

Once the above role has been filled we might take one more applicant. We're not lacking on toughness or damage in the party, so you can feel free to do what pleases you then

>CAPTCHA
>wolf awo

text or voice?

Text only

Sent a message.

Hope you get in. Last talked to the GM about an hour ago, he might still be around. Otherwise, he checks his messages every day.

>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
DnD 5e, DnD 3.5, Pathfinder
Rogue Trader, Dark Heresy 1/2, Black Crusade

Almost any afternoon, except Fridays. CST (GMT -6)

Roll20 or Skype

>Contact Info
Email: [email protected]
Steam: Gojosin
Discord: Raganui #7015

>Additional Notes
I've been playing games for a long while, starting with ADnD 2e. It's still my favorite system, but not many people run it.

I am currently really looking for a fantasy game, swords and sorcery, ect. Or the craziness of 40k.

I honestly would love to play an evil character, or at least a necromancer, but it's definitely not a requirement by any means.

I am also normally a tad flexible towards filling out a party's needs.

Fug, I would have been keen, but I'm the Lemon Lime noob above you.

Someone put out some ERP shit, man.

I want to play an extreme S (or M) Nazi-esque chick.

I meant at the start of the thread, so every time a fresh one pops up, we can just flick back to it to retrieve our posts (this is probably the 6th time I've posted with no bites).

I suppose I could just save my post in a txt file.

Thanks though.

>GM/Player
GM

>System Preferred
5E

9PM-2AM CST Every Monday and Wednesday

We play on roll20 and usually do a skype call for the group. Voice is mandatory, video is fun but not at all required.

>Contact Info
Discord: Poot7#9433

>Additional Notes
I'm going to need to talk to you first, not so much an interview as much as it's making sure you're not entirely autistic and will be able to work within our group. If you're a social retard, don't bother because I'll tell you that we don't want you. Our group is tight knit but very welcoming as well. You can play whatever role you like and however you like, new players are welcome.

We only have one spot open.

>If you're a social retard, don't bother
> very welcoming

Does not compute

Very welcoming to people capable of speaking to other human beings. You probably wouldn't be a good fit.

I was referring to your tone actually.

Ok, so then don't ask to join.
Problem solved.

I won't be replying to you anymore.

Hey m8 it says there's an error when I try to add you on discord. Can you add me, Bass#2329.

It should have been poot7#9433

I didn't realize it was case sensitive.

Tried reading the rules but hackmaster seems complicated and simulationist in a bad way. Plus character progression being constant random rolls.

Players found, so no more applicants.

It's made to simulate older types of systems, and thus weighs heavily towards rolling for things.

bump

Praise the little masters!

Any spots left?

late night bump

Why the collar

Why the bump

Why not

What else are you going to wear?

Yeah, It would be pretty embarrassing to go around completely naked

>GM/Player
2 players looking for GM or Group

>System Preferred
Pathfinder

Wednesdays 18:00 GMT +1, but we are open to discussion.

Roll20 for IC rolls and posts, Skype for OOC chatter

>Contact Info
Drop me a line via skype, my id is: Minorass

>Additional Notes
We have a heavy preference for text based games, but we'll take what we're given at this point

Is text-for-IC and VOIP-for-OOC unusual?
I feel like it's usually the converse but this appeals to me.

No, I think that's the most common combination setup.

That's how my friday night game runs... not certain if it's faster or not for us than it was when we just had an IC and OOC text channel.

Wow.
You seem like a fucking douche.

Weird
I guess some guy in a thread was just really vocal about how text-for-OOC and VOIP-for-IC was clearly the sensible option for immersion.

I'm glad I'm not alone

I'm trying to add you too. I've never used discord before and it's telling me you need to add me first.

Brokenclaw#0188

My group has used the text-for-IC and VOIP-for-OOC method for about two years now, I've found it works a lot better than text only.

Maybe, haven't checked with the GM

>wanting to deal with awful OOC ''banter''
No thank you!

Not everyone is autistic and unable to enjoy human company, user.

That's my favorite way to play, lets me get immersed in the game and still maintains the casual social interaction that gaming is really about.

Awful.

Bumping the thread! Still need Victorian science heroes for Stargate 1888! Contact me asap about making a PC for game day on the night of the 18th!

We're full up now. Sorry buddy. Good luck finding a group!

>GM/Player
Either. I'm working on a tropical campaign currently, and have a hexcrawl I poke at now and then. I'd probably start off smaller for running something however. I enjoy running things like Maze of the Blue Medusa and such though.

>System Preferred
D&D 5e, LotFP, DCC RPG are what I know best currently. I'm willing to try others, with the exception of PF. Never had a good experience with it.

Central US. Available weekday nights around 1am, due to work. Weekends, I'm free on Saturday, and possibly Sunday (outside of 7-10pm).

Discord or Roll20.

>Contact Info
Tezzu#1309 on Discord. I chat in the /OSRG/ server from time to time.

>Additional Notes
I generally prefer voice chat, but I could probably handle text. I can type fast enough, at least.

Autism.

made a new cross-thread for recruitment

Anybody running Apocalypse World 2e around here? I may also be willing to run, depending on the circumstances.

bomp

I'm running a play-by-post game on a forum. I'd likely try to join if someone else ran one in real time, especially if it was text based.

>GM/Player
Player

>System preferred
DnD 5e

>Times available
GMT -5 would be Monday-Thursday from 2 P.M
Preferred Sundays even from 6 A.M GMT -5.
I'm in GMT +1 time zone.

>Method of Play
Roll 20. Communication through any VoIP

>Contact Info
robscott#7940

>Additional Notes
I'm new to the world of DnD, so an adventure that starts at 1st lvl would be great.
I'm DMing for my friends and want to enhance my skills by gaining experience as a player.

Bump still looking for group/GM

Its how we've always played, text helps us get super immersed in our characters and the story. Using voice for OOC queries and rules clarifications makes things run a lot smoother (This is just our experience however).

I've never done a play by post, at least not with a real RPG. Do you have any slots? Where would I look?