This is my character, so when do we get started?

>This is my character, so when do we get started?

Well, next week, I guess.
Remember, this campaign will be largely humorous in nature.
Your first BBEG will be the Kruel Klown Koalition followed by Mad Men Menagerie.

Shit, sorry, I forgot the dice and the books and the pencils in another country, I'll have to go get them back. See you in six months.

I already told you I'm not allowing Strix in this game, it's Call of Motherfucking Cthulhu, dammit...

Wednesday, 6 PM. Contact me if you need any help with chargen.

I'm terribly sorry, but we'll start the game some other time. I have to go visit my paraplegic aunt in Scotland first.

That against my Inquisition forces? Your call matey.

Same time as usual, honey. Don't forget your dices. Oh yea, you might want to read the setting primer I've sent you.

Ok, what's her backstory?

Her father was satan and her mother was an angel that he had taken prisoner, she ran away from her father when she was young and is caught inbetween two worlds.

Are you sure her sword is big enough for this campaign?

Okay, Standard Backstory #214, gotcha.
Any additions or clauses you want to add to the contract?

Alright, let's just balance out her skills so she's not overpowered. You understand being half-angel, half-demon isn't going to get you a lot of positive attention, right? Also, try not to be too brooding.

Look man, I told you with your last character concept: she's too busty for Nechronica. Otherwise, it'd be fine.

>dices
Most offensive thing in the thread, desu.

Diceii.

CoC or Delta Green taking place at a con could be a pretty sweet setting.

At least this time it looks fairly humanoid.

Better than John's character

>Shortly after beginning the session our Paladin instinctively smells your demon ancestry. Out of pity he chooses to seal your powers rather than out right kill you, however this spell is mean't for purifying and not sealing so it might kill you anyway. He rolls and you're a regular raven forever more. The Bard rolls to seduce.

I've seen worse

Damn it Dave, we said no trans-Hussars.

this

>Are the guys in hoods cosplayers, neckbeards, or our cultist targets?
>They need a lot of rage before a ritual is completed, which big even will they be harvesting from
>hiding the horrifying monsters as really crazy con displays

This Saturday 2pm, usual place

I'm so triggered

>This is my character, so when do we get started?

I stopped caring after the half moon elf/drow princess that was both favored soul and samurai that worshiped Bahumat and wanted to become a platinum dragon.

I've settled for as long as it works mechanically in whatever we are running, I just ignore stupid shit and run for those who actually wanted to play and not masturbate over their fever dreams.

Looks ok, need a concept, background, and character sheet though.

Do you run games for an online group or an IRL group?

Cause if it was that bad I'd start looking elsewhere online.

what campaign is this and where can I join.

For starters, I still need that backstory

Thumbnail makes her look like she has an amputated arm.