imgur.com/a/6kQFa
imgur.com/a/43Lil
imgur.com/a/GzyvP
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=nechronica
pastebin.com/AUSRjhEG
tabletalk.fyi/index.php
tabletalk.fyi/wiki/index.php?title=Nechronica
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ero-guro zombie girl apocalypse is a pretty.... esoteric premise for an RPG, you know. That could be part of it.

But probably mostly because you're a faggot.

Why is your emoji winking?

Also, is the question why does nobody want to play nechronica or why does nobody want to play with me?

Never heard of it but the game looks like edgy try-hard weeb shit. But don't give up, there are plenty of edgy try-hard weebs out there

Because you're a faggot weeaboo nerd who, instead of going out and meeting other fellow faggot Weeaboo nerds IRL, is spending his time crying on a Mongolian doodling image board, about how no one he knows wants to play his weeb-y Guro game about undead and abomination able freaks, who also just happen to be cute waifus.

Probably because you pick the worst way to try and start a Nechronica thread. Right after we just had one. Nigga these things need time to have anything resembling traction.

Because Nechronica is the 3.PF of Japanese TTRPGs.

>ero-guro
You got off to that shit?

My retarded zombieloli was 2pure4lewds. DAmn, I miss that campaign.

this
Fuck anime

Basically this

uhm... what? Please do explain yourself.

Making up for shitty OP by posting links to stuff:

Wiki with translations:
tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Nechronica

Archive of previous thread:
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/50035358/

More links:
Introduction comic: nechronica.com/comics.html
Psychadelic supplement comic: imgur.com/a/iK0Xs
Nechronica Sourcebook 3 intro: imgur.com/a/6kQFa
Monsters: imgur.com/a/43Lil
Dolls: imgur.com/a/GzyvP
Old Nechronica threads: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=nechronica
Archive of the wiki (Useful because the wiki is down sometimes): pastebin.com/AUSRjhEG

Wow that's a shit way to create a thread. Maybe that's why nobody wants to play it with you.
There's definitely people on Veeky Forums who want to play it with other people on Veeky Forums. Maybe just not with you.

Also here's some copy-pasted text from YarukiZero that explain the setting:

>There are no humans left on Earth. They wiped themselves out long ago when they developed the means to turn the dead into supersoldiers, to fight in their wars. They were successful in that, at least–there are no longer any wars. But violence still rages as mutants, mindless undead, and twisted Dolls roam the ruined world. Necromancers are those with the ability to twist the dead into any image they choose; they choose, for whatever reason, to create Dolls out of the carcasses of young girls, often twisting them and augmenting them with weapons, extra limbs, or grotesque bodies. These little girls contain a fragment of memory of their life, and have strong emotional bonds with those that they travel with. Which is good, because they’ll need each other to survive. They can’t die (again), but they can be torn to shreds.

After reading through it, I came to the conclusion that it is major weeb shit.

Mechanically it is basically really fun, the combat has some problems but when those aren't occurring it's one of the best pnp combat systems out there. Fights get intense and interesting with a surprising amount of depth.

But this thread is pretty bad so I think trying to get into it here is just a waste of time. Maybe the next thread gets to be good and we can talk about good things. This thread is better for talking about how bad OP is I think.

Another site/wiki with Nechronica stuff plus other trpg:

tabletalk.fyi/index.php
tabletalk.fyi/wiki/index.php?title=Nechronica

Thanks! That's a way better archive of the wiki than the pastebin.

I'd play with you, but you seem to be a bit of a whiny bitch. So, maybe that's why.

Yeah, i discovered these by chance.
Still surprised the forums are completely deserted, seems like the admin tried to make a serious alternative to tlwiki (which crash too often).

because it's a shit fucking anime game. Go fuck yourself.

all of you can go fuck your shit tastes too

(You)