Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

What's your current character's art?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Kineticists of Porphyra IV: End of an Era playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1XTgiUdDSrTCvATEDeDJ4MnbDgS6KEBLu2e9mjj5fwaw/edit
Broken Shackles Playtest: app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59701/broken-shackles-test-play
Creation Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit#
Avowed Playtest: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/eDrnsrK
imgur.com/a/bCEV9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tzneujax, Last of his line!

That sounds like Molthune, which is the rising superstar of the Inner Sea.

>What's your current character's art?

Here's one of three characters.

We were going for some nice sprites rather than anything too fancy

I'm trying to pick but I don't know if I want to play a boy or girl.

Calin Mallisto, EXTREMELY PRETTY elf!

but really he's a half-drow in disguise

>Here's one of three characters.

That picture is for my Slayer in the monster hunter campaign, this post's pic is for my Tiefling in the knightly knights of chivalry and herosim (he's meant to be way hairier, though.)

Get something androgynous then flip a coin.

Seska waht are yuo doing in Pahtfinder?

I'm just playing a hermaphroditic tiefling and that will never come up in game ever.

>character art
imgur.com/eDrnsrK

>every ZweiSent with a Nodachi and Ioun Stones

>imgur.com/eDrnsrK

What is that drum made out of? Looks robotic. Is your character from Numeria?

I unironically want to base a tiefling's appearance off of long hair!Ky Kiske, just slapping on a single horn on his forehead, then a lion tail because Prehensile tail is too fun to pass up. Except it's all disguise based off his ideal "hero", and in reality he has stringy grey hair, sunken, tired eyes, and super pale skin from never going outside.

Pic name related.

H-Hey, nothing's wrong with being a crossdressing shota foxboy! At least as long as there is more to him than just overwhelming cuteness but "don't flanderize your characters too much" is generally good advice.

Deciding between the two for PsyArm: imgur.com/a/bCEV9

Also, shouldn't KoP IV playtest be removed from the OP?

I posted it last thread, silly!
Well I mean, he's not technically a *current* character, but he's something I want to play!

I fucking hate Wayne Reynolds. He is a blight on the hobby.

What was your favorite LG character like /pfg/?

I have never played one. As a forever GM this is my curse.

...what was your favorite LG NPC...?

So cute!

Thanks, you have no idea how much fun I am having with her. I really wish it was a lewd game.

Lazare, 1st Centurion of Caesar Allando;

Leper turned "Knight" turned priest who got part of his soul ripped out of him.

He's been existing in a pocket plane where all people who have become "Half-Dead" reside. He's the head of the Everliving Brotherhood and sends parties of half dead adventurers on Multi-dimentional missions to stave off their collective decay into non-existance.

Jolly person all together, enjoys gardening.

Which is better for a Warder, assuming both are equally possible?
20 Str and 16 Con, or 18 for both?

Tell us about her and why you really wish it was a lewd game!

So is Brevoy the Prussia/HRE of Golarion? Or is it "assholes (also spain)" like the map suggests?

>So is Brevoy the Prussia/HRE of Golarion? Or is it "assholes (also spain)" like the map suggests?

That map is outdated, the Prussia of the setting is Molthune (More Nazis) while the HRE is labeled (Huge International Clusterfuck.)

Brevoy is Poland, not Prussia.

>he has apprehensions, but due to basically being a spineless wimp who lives vicariously through fiction and history and regularly fantasizes about becoming a super powerful mage he agrees.
>a year of off screen adventuring happens.
>he's super fucking stoked to share all this gold with his mother. She won't have to work herself to the bone anymore
>too bad she died in a church fire.
>Lonjiku is fucking pissed that some fuck ran off with his daughter.
>pays some mercs to beat the living shit out of him and tell him to get out of town
>He tells Ameiko just that, she's fucking furious and insists that he stays
>He just wants to wash his hands of this
>The stress of recent events also makes him grow a fucking spine and this somehow leads to them having a big fucking fight. Things were thrown, faces were spat in, and terrible things about why exactly they associated with each other in the first place
>He just fucking leaves his share of the loot on the ground, and rides away.
>The next day he really fucking regrets what he did, since Ameiko was basically his only friend and that bridge had been burned to cinders.
>Also getting work is a lot harder when you don't have a pretty face backing you up.
>next couple of years is a whirlwind of odd jobs, ruin exploration, merc work, and booze.
>he also pens some shitty fiction under a pseudonym in his down time in a dingy inn room in Magnimar
>one night, he sees an old Tien man being accosted by some thugs.
>normally he would just ignore this, crimes nothing new in the city but they were blocking his way.
>he dispatches some thugs, the old man is grateful.
>offers PC a job as a body guard, he has no cash on him but claims he can teach him how to better use his abilities.
>PC tentatively agrees
>Old man is a good teacher, teaches PC how to better control his power and grow a backbone. He however cautions him of the burgeoning blood lust he senses within the PC
>He's also a pretty cool guy to hang out with in general

What happens in Molthune? Besides (more nazis), are they know for anything in particular?

My character is a Not!Viking who is out to find something more in life besides pillaging.So far he had found more pillaging, plundering and dungeon looting.
Be a boi
I have never played a LG character funnily enough, its one of the three alignments I haven't and probably never will play (LG NE CE)

Heya, pal.

Also, hi DM. I'm not the only one you're keeping an eye on, am I?

Again this is way too long and shitty
>old man is really cool, but also very secretive about his activities and why exactly he's traveling.
>eventually they get set up to head to this place called "Brinewall"
>old man suggests stopping in Sandpoint, PC insists strongly they carry on.
>they do so.
>they get ambushed in the middle of the night not that far out from town.
>barely manage to fight off the attackers
>old man is severely injured, so is the PC.
>he manages to drag them back to the outskirts of Sandpoint, before collapsing in a bloody heap.

Roast me.

>Be a boi
What did he mean by this?

They're an Imperialist oligarchy that operates under Prussian government standards (which is to say, the military budget and state budget are one and the same) and have spent much effort to expand their realm in the Inner Sea, particularly against the peaceful agricultural kingdom of Nirmathas.

They are, to put it simply, the basic "evil empire" of masked soldiers supplemented by the occasional allied dragon or Superweapon of the Week.

No

>My character is a Not!Viking who is out to find something more in life besides pillaging.So far he had found more pillaging, plundering and dungeon looting.

>He
>Posts picture of someone with obvious breasts

user...

Boy who looks like a girl
AKA A TRAP

>the distance between Rahadoum and Varisia

Well, there goes that idea.

Well that's what was meant.

He was a ratfolk construct rider from the Deep Market under Goka. Pretty silly, but very fun.

>His trap doesn't pad his armor
Git gud

>Well, there goes that idea.

Hey hey, hey! user! You know what closes that distance real nice?

Longships. Ulfen Longships. Maybe your character was taken as a thrall but got overboard somehow near Varisia.

he's dropped the ranseur some time ago, but otherwise the same.

It's going to really disappoint you when I say I'd not have sex with a trap even if we got to the "clothes coming off" thing, right? The obsession with guys dressing as girls is just obnoxious around here.

I want boobs! Not a dick!

>tfw no partisan martial weapon in pathfinder
A-at least I have you, glaive-kun. ;_;

Maybe that happens after he gets kicked out.

All he wanted was to impress the local Pure Legion captain, so he thought he'd go hunt down some foreign cultists. Lucky for him, he actually managed to find one!

Unfortunately, they misread his intentions when he showed up with the confiscated holy symbols and texts.

Why is the glaive such a beautiful weapon.

On the surface she is just a sweet innocent elf girl what do? who aims to please and get along as best she can with everyone. Her dagger is sharper then her tongue and her fingers are faster than her blade and she swears she saw your lost ring over here in the bushes that only she seems to able to find. That little trick has gotten her out of trouble 3 times now. She doesnt think her luck will ever run out and has a very happy-go-lucky attitude about it.

Currently she is running jobs for her guild while adventuring with the party. Her skills as a "troubleshooter" got her into the group and it was the perfect excuse for her to be sent out and about into the world to collect dues, tithes, and coin for her boss. Each town they visit has drops and pickups for her to take care of, though the groups inquisitor is starting to catch on.

She has a soft spot for him and really wants to troubleshoot her way through him every way she can and the forbidden tension is crazy strong between the two of them. They tease all the time like they are daring the other to try something to breach their code of conduct and enjoy each other.

A:You're taking the name too literally
B:Traps are not just a sexual thing
C:What are you, fuckin gay?

Also here's what he looked like a few years ago

> Need to work on a campaign for this weekend
> Can't stop getting distracted by coming up with new characters
Send help

There's a lot of beautiful weapons, user.

No Knight-Kun, you made your bed and now you lay in it.

Like the unarmed strike!

Exactly

Pointy metal attached to a thick rod will never not get me worked up, user.

Oh yeah and
D:
>Implying you could get a girl (or boi) to take their clothes off for you anyway

Or the GUN! To bad it sucks.

Everyone knows this to be true.

I'm glad I have the revolver instead!

Maybe I can be your girlfriend tonight.

Is psychokinetic fire a weapon?

Sorry I can't hear you over how nice this is.

No, THIS is a good looking gun, that is an overly designed gun made to show off as an art piece.

It really is a shame they suck so bad though

Oh gosh oh gosh, she sounds like a sweet lil firecracker! I'd love to be the fly on the wall for those sessions, because cute n' peppy types are by *far* the sweetest things, and she's got that in spades. That possible relationship she might have with the Inquisitor sounds awesome though, getting railed by the lawman as a wanted criminal is hot.

Have you tried talking to the Inquisitor's player about your interest in a relationship? It's not a lewd game yes, but that doesn't mean you need to say no to love, you just gotta broach the subject with him through private messages!

The very same private messages you could use to hold filthy ERP sessions (assuming he's interested.)

Is this cheeseburger a weapon?

PAX
HAMBURGANA

Yes, if you want it to be.

I'm the DM though.

How about "full of shit"? Is that a meme___?

I think it's a political condition

This is ugly and getting a little too advanced
See above

You're a political condition.

That looks as retarded as the gun rules in pathfinder.

>All this martial pride created by my picture

For once I am happy in this thread.

Have a pumpkin

Exquisite.

I hear ya.

You can't fight nature, Jack!

That pumpkin is cute! Can I keep it?

Have a ZweiSent from Amanandar fighting some Minkai soldiers!

Our DM has a policy of PG/PG13 games even though she has the hots for the authority out to get her. Even our in character teasing pushes his limits and he likes to throw in game interruptions to stop it including
>random rain storms to "cool" us off
>random children running up to beg for coins
>random guards rounding the corner to tell us off and to move along

It has all be exasperating for her.

Sorry, posted the wrong Mateba

your mother's a political condition

So what you're saying is you can't talk to the player in private about hooking up because you're *trying* to hook up in-game, but every time something keeps you from doing it? You poor thing, that girl needs to figure out a way to get him in bed (or in an alley, or under the table, or *something.*)

Post more swords mayne

How about nice, slightly impractical swords?

>she
oh if only you knew...

Would you a sword?

>Post more swords mayne

This is the sword my character uses! He only takes it out when things get serious!

I am not sure how the inquisitor would react to a more one on one session to be honest. That is why I wish it were a lewd game because then I would know for sure and be less shy about asking.

Bumping the question.

If i was a bladebound magus, yes

I like them nice and non-flashy

He likes you, right? He likes playing with you and roleplaying the cute back-and-forth flirting, yeah? All you've gotta do is tell him, in private, that you think your character is falling for his hard, or if romance is off the table between the two of them.

Where did the DM find this player?