twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Haste
>Ghost

Easy

So here's that update
>3 new curses
>3 6 new blessings
>costs of fairy/android/imp have increased
>total point pool also increased to 30 (was 25)
>imps are now fireproof
(1/2)

(2/2)
I'll see about getting the next content update over the weekend. This was all I had time to do after work today.

>Ice
>Poison
I like debuffs
>MFW there is no Holy

Anyone have any good superhero CYOAs?

Whole lot meaner this time around.

meaner?

Does buying off the downside of a curse let you take it's normally forbidden talent?

Rage/Demon

Double Poison

50% chance of paralysis per hit.

I'm just going to stunlock my opponents.

Yeah. The curses are basically "People will treat you like shit constantly.", "Absolute randomness and misery." and "Constant fear and horror day in and out."

They're all basically nightmares.

>Blood and Rage
Any enemy I can't kill I'll just outlast

Frostx2

Slows attack and movement by 100%

They can't hit and they can't move, gg no re.

>mfw the real curse is yet another gender bending weeb trash cyoa

>not picking ghost and poison so you have the double paralysis chance and an extra 50% weapon damage

Make the CYOAs you want to see.

Found on /a/.

This is the best advice. The best. Believe me.

alchemy maid, brawler maid, flail maid, and gunslinger maid

Because that would stop the constant spamming of this faggotry, right?

Ghost and Death for the RNG.
Basically any enchantment that has a % chance should be paired with Ghost for extra chances.

If you're so childish you can't handle people making and enjoying content you don't like, even when you're making content you do, then you should just leave the thread. You're never going to kick out everyone who disagrees with you.

I probably should have specified that. Yes, but you can't buy off the downside of your original, mandatory curse. Maybe I should make that more clear.

And here I thought they were better. The teasing from inconsequential isn't done with ill intentions. And wild magic isn't necessarily bad effects. Intimidation is something you can get used to more or less. You could think of it as a guarantee that the novelty of your situation never wears off. Maybe I should reword them a bit so they don't sound quite as bad.

I'm sorry.

>I'm sorry.
Never apologize for being you, especially not to some asshole who only complains while contributing nothing.

It isn't double its more like 43.75% paralysis chance with 50% weapon damage chance.

Thing is, that intent doesn't matter as much as actions do. Good doesn't invalidate the bad. Finally, Intensity makes it pretty clear that any interaction with people will be absolutely miserable from all the fear and constant yelling and earthquakes, and people will always scare the hell out of you. It's unlivable.

the holiness was never in the sword user
it was in you all along

A, B, D and G.

> Poison.
> Death.

I'm not here to make an efficient sword, I'm here to make an AESTHETIC sword.

youtu.be/sDlVOGOGhCQ

I'm free to voice my opinion as I wish. If you don't like it you can fuck off to /lgbt/

Give me CYOA concepts because when I'm not working on a CYOA all I do is ruminate on my personal failures

> WHEN YOU DIE
> WHEN YOU DIE

You're free to voice your opinions, and you can also get called a lazy child for them too.

>I probably should have specified that. Yes, but you can't buy off the downside of your original, mandatory curse. Maybe I should make that more clear.

...you might want to as right now it doesn't say anything about that. Or just leave it as it is, if people want to buy off the downsides.

> You are the Dark Souls MERCHANT.

>TURNS OUT YOU LEAVE BEHIND
>STRANGE SYMBOLS ON THE FLOOR BENEATH YOUR CORPSE
>INVESTIGATORS SAY THE ROOM IS SCORCHED
>WHEN YOU DIE

Making cyoas is one thing, but doing it at a pace that makes valve time seem fast is just ridiculous.

Necromancy update when?

>Wants a dark souls merchant cyoa
>post the mysterious merchant from RE4

All the mixed messages

To be clear, Anti-Curse DOES NOT let you improve your chosen curse. It just lets you get positive aspects of the others. Here's a hotfix.

>Fire
>Demon
Mathematically superior to the average sword, especially against enemies with low max HP - any enemy ≤ 300% default damage (as opposed to 225% for Fire and Ghost) is one-shotted, while higher HP enemies approach parity.

>Blood
>Spikes
Just plain durable. Trading blow-for-blow with an ordinary sword, you take 25% of the damage while dealing 150%. More effective against lots of attacks, whether from swords like or multiple enemies.

C, D, E, H

Huh. Same ones I was going to pick. Cheers, user.

user, don't you know?

The merchant respawned in an asylum after the island exploded...

Drawbacks-you drop unique equipment people will probably just murder you for instead of completing your quest.

That's why you soul farm when no one's looking ;)

I'm still going with H.

What about the other 3?
You can pick 4, user.

Flutter 8

I don't really understand, how the anti curse works.

Like if I choose effiminate as curse, I can't choose Effiminate anti curse? Then what anti-curse, says, like effiminate or wild magic do?

something comfy pleas
Dark Souls Boss CYOA took a lot out of me

Hmm... Maybe I didn't word it well enough. So it's like this:
1) You must pick one of the 6 curses to suffer.
2) If you wanted some of the benefits of another curse, you can spend those points to buy a de-fanged version in the form of the Anti-Curse option.

I'm on holidays now, so i'm actually able to work on the NCYOA.
I'd expect an update in the next few weeks if i keep up this pace.

You sound like you just fought in two world wars and Nam.

How can making a dozen builds tire you out?

You get the upside of one of the curses without the downside.

So picking the Effiminate anticurse makes you very cute without making you weak. Or Wild Magic gives you a random effect per day but only positive ones.

>but you can't buy off the downside of your original, mandatory curse. Maybe I should make that more clear.

"More clear"

Man, that was the opposite of clear. I thought the main POINT of that was spending extra points to offset the primary drawback of your main curse.

You have the right to your opinion user, as wrong as it is.

It kind of triggers me that "ye olde" is used for themes many centuries more futuristic than it's supposed to denote.

None of the new options are appealing, I don't think it's worth paying 3 points to buy off the weakness when I've already gotten around it for movement (iron glrip and nimble, so climbing and running aren't very tiring) and won't be able to lift much regardless, so I won't be purchasing that.

So that's 3 extra points to work with. Also your response on Vitamin C and another user's point that androids might have some difficulty healing mean's I should probably just go ahead and swap Vitamin C for Regen, leaving me 4 points now.

I actually don't know what to buy. Guess I'll take Mana Shield and Bit Bigger. That way I can interact with Faries on a sort of equal footing.

So that's
>Effeminate
>Shrinking Violet
>Crystal Shell
>Escape
>Regen
>Mana Shield
>Bit Bigger
>Nimble
>Iron Grip
>Android

Imagine writing a character you love. A flawed character, certainly, and yet still one with enough humanity and goodness in them to make them a good person. Over time, you begin to learn about this character a little more, learn about their family, their friends, even their lovers if applicable.
Suddenly, out of nowhere, they're kidnapped and subjected to torture without end until they can barely remember they used to be human.

--NAME--
Rkthag-H’tyo, Cthulid Priest
--ORIGIN--
Child of R’lyeh, Woken Spawn
--FACTION--
The True Travellers
--COVENANT--
The Church of Saint Magua
--TRAITS--
Low-Tech Understanding
Basic Ethereal Manipulation
Features Harsh
Amphibious
Will of the People
Religious Studies
Adokori
Stone Soul
Emotional Sense
Educated
Teacher
Green Thumb
Alchemist
--LITTLE THINGS--
Falling (3500)
Aberrant Appearance (4250)
Disfigured Dreamer (4650)
Harbinger (5650)
--CLOTHING--
Traveller Leathers+Upgrade (free)
Plebeian Attire (5640)
--WEAPONS--
Yuta Brace+Upgrade+Partner Brace (free)
Flint Knife+Weapon Blessing (5605)
--KNICKKNACKS--
Bottomless Bag (5505)
Small Spiritual Vestments (5455)
Judgement Egg (4705)
Liberty Torch (4605)
Glepnir Chain x10 (4505)
Weather Maker (4105)
Spirit Walk Components (3905)
Whale Skin Marks (3805)
Shrine Setup Package (3455)
--CREDIT EXCHANGES--
I Don’t Need No Governa’s Dolla! X4 (1855)
Notably Charitable x2 (355)
--ALLIES--
Yellow Jade
Manich of Trymidi
Mark Chan
Indori Magram
Oghuz
Sam
Alexis the Watcher
--HOME DISTRICT--
Undersea Base 192
--HUBWORLD--
The Cluster, Inquisitor Locrius & Cleanup
--PANIC BUTTON--
The God
--PATH--
In Tall Shadows

pastebin.com/PfWhSdTe

Forgot pic

Debuffs don't stack, silly goose.

I'd say "that's a cool character", and move on to the next build.

user I'm too sociopathic and autistic to cry about all the misgivings and tragic flaws of my character build.

Who is she user?

and yes, I will admit that there are other ways than Shrinking Violet to stay safe from humans and animals, the curse just does it for free and there are more than enough ways to get on with life anyway.

I do want to ask again though Does Shrinking Violet apply when using a computer? For example if I was playing a video game online would people somehow ignore my character completely? I'm kind of assuming it only applies to my person and not second hand effects like that, although it may be hard for them to remember who they are playing with. Voice communication is iffy though.

>I don't think it's worth paying 3 points to buy off the weakness
See

I don't see that rule written anywhere on the cyoa bro.

A, E, F, H

The other fools don't stand a chance.

In the case of my build the "chosen curse" would be Shrinking Violet if I bought off weakness. As is I'm just taking two curses outright.

Name: SUSAN.

Abilities:
> Electricity. For cool visual effects.
> Plasma. For FUCKING MOUTH LASERS and my astral finish.
> Redundancy. Spleen efficiency: MAXIMUM.
> Blade. I'm assuming that I can coat this in plasma, because fuck em.
> Spring Loaded. MELEE IS FOR WINNING.
> Flight. For cool aerial moves and shit.
> Telekinesis. Only what my body can manage? Spring Loaded says hello.
> Blood Rage. Nearly ALL THE TIME.

Skills:
> Fighting. Because shit MUST DIE.
> Speechcraft. Purely for even more intimidation, because monsters with refined speech are scary as fuck. "HOLY SHIT THE MONSTER IS QUOTING NIETZSCHE!"
> Detective. If I ever clash with someone and they get away, I want to know everything about my new rival.
> Stylish. Have you SEEN my win pose!? MY HAIR!??!
Companions:
> NONE. Fuck that.

Equipment:
> MY FUCKING FISTS. I AM MY OWN WEAPON AND ARMOR.

Conditions:
> ALL. TIME FOR WRECKAGE.

Faction:
> PETA.

Remember kids, all MUST DIE!

youtu.be/cPRaAabuOPg

>Violet
>Flit 8
>Nimble 2
>Grip 3
>Reproductive 4
>Many Mini 8
>Good luck 5
I'm gonna get all the women pregnant. AND NOBODY WILL EVER KNOW.

It's there. I know this because I'm psychic.

n-nevermind that!
just comfy, please!

You can only take 2 conditions

Anybody have the worm CYOA?

Well then I die in the fetal stage. Disregard all else.

I have one, it's not the the same one that was posted before though

1/3

2/3

A, B, E, and G as my personal maid-squad.

3/3

Here's one I liked. Not sure if this is an outdated version or not since it's a year old - if so, I'd love the newest version.

My personal choices:
Ghost-Walker
Far-Sighted
Keeper of Stillness
Seeker of Wisdom
Twister of Minds

A seemingly omniscient/untouchable cult leader seems fun, although not very strong in a fight.

He did say that Shrinking Violet doesn't cover objects you start carrying off, so I'd assume people could even notice the computer you use.

user pls, you're doing this on purpose aren't you

Electricty
Plasma
Nitrogen
Blade
Spring Loaded
Flight
Telekinesis
Blood Rage

Companions
Fatima
Sayaka
(A harem this character will have.)

Equipment
Weapons
Drone

Conditions
Inhuman
Mecurial

Faction
Cult of the Many Faces of God (Chaos?)

Yeah, people notice you actions via a computer. If someone were in the room with you, they'd even notice the keyboard magically pushing down buttons on its own.

That's... one use for Shrinking Violet...

Nah, I just never tend to go in these threads. Thanks very much for the updated pic

>"meteoric"
>can only reach about 1% of the speed of a slower meteor
>is incredibly sluggish as a flyer compared to almost any mundane real world flying device

Name: Bob.
> Form-Changer.
> Ghost-Walker.
> The Actively Radiant.
> The Meteoric.
> The Unspeakable.

1: Drive someone mad with your visage.
2: Mutate them to bind them to your will
3: Use form changer to return their appearance to that of their normal form.
4: You now have an insane mutant slave.
5: ???
6: Profit.

Anyone got anything where I can play a sad, mutated, Gieger/Beksinski flesh monster?

Dark Souls boss CYOA is close enough.

Titles: Seeker of Wisdom, The Actively Radiant, Potent of Mind, Medicus, Twister of Minds
Armor: Hungry, Improbable

Electricity
Telekinesis
Flight
Shape Shifting

Hacking
Stylish

Oscar Johnson
Zhou Hao-Han

Weapon: A set of chinese nail guards that can transform into deadly claws, acting as a concealed weapon.
Drone

Guardians of Earth: Reject the Offer

Probably going to go off on my own, get a job, buy a small apartment and play video games as a hobby. All this super hero stuff sounds like a lot of work that would take away from my game time. I'll probably spend other down time learning to cook, keeping a nice clean living space, and occasionally exercising enough to maintain a healthy body, but not enough to really get jacked or anything like that.

Hopefully Oscar and Zhou will get together, they seem compatible, especially in bed given how their powers would interact.

I like the lewd possibilities of this. I live near hollywood.

Much fun ensues!

That seems entirely impracticable to wear.

okay please can someone suggest something because the whispers are getting louder and it's only a matter of time before I kill again