One of these?

One of these?

Come on, douches, help out the cause

apparently so

this is the only one i have that does not break Veeky Forums global rule 15

have a template for making more.

EotE/F&D game

Medicine is a shit Skill in the Infinity RPG.

shit, i think i played that character as well

It's fun

Wait, is enough of that thing out to be playable now?

I recently fell in love with the fantasy flight games.

In 4E D&D I made a fairy with the Essential's Knight class and the DM thought I was bringing in my magical realm (apparently he only let it in because he thought I had the same fetish as him).

Shame on him, because my character was a chaste and honorable qt3.14 fairy knight with full body armor, rather than the skimpy chainmail bikini people expected and was the voice of reason of the party.

He thought my fetish was skimpy armored women with wings. It's actually knightly women who get flustered over hand holding, let alone anything actually lewd. The only reason I made her a fairy was because it was a race I hadn't made a fairy character yet.

>MOTHERFUCKING ZAYNE CARRICK

Mah Brethren of African descent.

your fetish is the thinking man's fetish

Rogue Trader game. I rolled on the mutant table and got abberation, so decided to play some horribly disfigured wolf-man

DM thought I was being a furry fuck.

Said mutant served faithfully to the emperor, being a literal unkillable deathball who 1v1'd a corrupted scout titan, rode a daemon-infested ship into a planet (and lived) and murderhobo'd a ton of eldar with his power fist.

5e Dex based Paladin with a plan to take a couple of levels in rogue.

Started off pretty by the books Inquisitor type, got kidnapped by a cult, escaped with his posse of acolytes.
Took to the sewers to wipe them out, 5 years later they've only just cleaned up the mess.

You made a celestial body?

Maybe he wanted to play as his mom

Idea was to make a character like Sundowner, brutal, no shy, no shame arch-militant that is trying to create/upkeep conflict to make profit and keep life interesting. Challenges put up by GM was pretty much just smash everything put against us. Ended up playing a grim-but-just defacto leader because our Rogue Trader had trouble to keep in touch with reality.

holy kek

D&D 5E Sun Soul Monk. I've already prepared quite a few big speeches about the power of heart and friendship.

The idea was an asimovian take on a warforged. Who am I? What was I made for? What is my purpose?

I got as far as what is JUSTICE? and that was that.

>I'm not a robot

I am 100% okay with this post.

I feel like I know the guy in the middle, but can't place it.

Wait, are monks actually useful in 5e?

They're solid, aside from one of their archetypes being kind of shit. It's nice that they can actually use both their mobility and flurry of blows effectively.

also

You died in the 7th session?

"What I played" looks like "what I saw" after gaining ten levels.

We were playing in a spooky version of the wild west using gurps or something (its been 10 years I dont remember), lots of wendigos and skinwalkers and stuff with some seedy criminal elements tossed in.

So I make this char who was supposed to have this paladin mindset in the west, and I made him mormon. Dm laughs it off and says "retarded concept but whatevs"

Turns out he has a weird hate thing for mormons as he cockblocked every attempt my character made even though going in the group had decided I was going to be the party face. Lots of "mormons are considered worse than niggers and chinks" comments.

So I started killing every single person I wasn't allowed to use diplomacy on. Every single one. Then he started letting me use diplomacy but racked on like +30 or some nonsense to do it because my char was "part of a cult"

So I killed more people. It got to the point where I asked "how much do I get to my roll for the fact that I have kept my word on killing every single person up until now who stood in my way?" I had killed like 40 or something guys at this point, the npc knew it, and knew why I did it. Surely word had gotten around and people had learned to take the hint that I wanted to deal.

In the end he stopped being weird and I could go back to being sensible. Was more than awkward between me and the GM but we had a chat and in the end it worked out.

Long story but there you go.

How do you solve the riddle of the Sphinx? Why you keep shouting answers before she asks her question.

MAN! 42! An unladen Cormyian Swallow! KELVIN BLACKSTAFF'S BATHROBE!

It was a weird game. Really weird. Imagine a world where human beliefs can shape reality as in WoD but there is no consensus. As result you have magic in one part of the world, technology in another and some weird bioshit in third. And so on.

It was a PvP game and all player characters were basically Mary Sues by the measure of most other settings. Mine was an extradimensional black hole demon. He literally was a black hole capable of creating avatars. He was also one of the weakest characters.

Yep. While saving my comrades (well henchmen) and propping them as new main characters and inspiring them a little (two of them survived to the end of the game and of them became a leader of country).

Though if Kamina inspired through charisma my character instead did it through making people angry at him and the world around.

Two serious edgelords come together to instead be the best comedic duo I never expected.

A blade knockoff Dhampir Slayer and a Kind of racist Pharasmin Inquisitor...when they have scenes on their own they are dark and competent...but they banter and bant when together and are just shenanigans incarnate.

More Historically accurate than you would believe

You played Gendo?

I never did get to tell them to get in the fucking robot, though. they all did it willingly

The best.

>Pathfinder
>Fighter/Warder/Oracle
>Started as a light armored mobile speed bump
>Party had no core front line fighter
>I fixed that
>Also animate dead, because undead solve everything
>Originally was just a quiet hero disguised in drag trying to do the right thing and get back at her enemies
>Became an unkillable, unhitable, unstoppable freight train with a shield that was outwardly in it for the money and vengeance and secretly in it to protect her only sorta-friends.
>Still hit the weakest out of the group... but at least I can bog down 5+ enemies, right?