One-page RPGs

Post short, light systems!
>Only about a dozen pages or less
And-or submit your own systems!
>Keep the core system within one page or less;
>Character creation may take up to another page;
>Skills, equipment, magic, feats and other such things may take up to four pages;
>If there are setting/background informations that are necessary to understand/play the game, they should be summarized within 1 page. For non-vital background information you may take as many pages as you want.
>You may include images; full-page images that include written rules should be counted towards the page limit
>Character sheets are not counted for the page limits
>You may take up to one extra page for clarifications and appendices
>Total should be within a dozen pages or less

200-words RPGs: schirduans.com/david/200-word-rpg-challenge-2016

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Category:Viral_Games
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sputnik Lost

GURPS Lite

FATE cheat sheet

Lasers&Feelings

1 pot RPG

CRAM

Big Mutherfuckin' Crab Truckers

Everyone is John

Doctor Magnethands (1/2)

Doctor Magnethands (2/2)

Scrolls&Swords

World of Dungeons (1/3)

World of Dungeons (2/3)

World of Dungeons (3/3)

Dump finished, feel free to contribute

Cthulhu Dark

Ghost Lines

Ghost Echo

Microlite d20

Humble hopeful bump

1d4chan.org/wiki/Category:Viral_Games

Surprise Fucker

Not 1 page, but short and weird.

just going to dump short rpgs of interesting quality

be the guys hunting down robinhood

be the feared sjw menace

I was actually still on board until it started with the fucking astrology

>Sad lesbian music

alternatively...

shits pretty hilarious

space western with cards

us

Get ptsd

horror survival bad times

Thank you all for contributing. I'm saving all these for possible future threads as well!

annnd find out if your a replicant

Bump with a question:

For those who enjoy light RPGs, what aspects do you appreciate the most?

Mechanics-wise, do you prefer them to be very abstract and inventive? To be simple but nonetheless enjoyable crunch-wise? To blend well with narration?
Do you prefer universal systems, light takes on classic systems, systems entirely designed for one setting or even for a very specific situation?

>Make a playlist of sad lesbian music ahead of time

I'm writing a light game about orphans on the run having to face unnatural monstrosities and cruel or uncaring adults (I'm calling it *Of Orphanages and Other Horrors* for now).

Bump, the Orphans game is almost done! Keep the thread alive! D:

If we squeeze up the text real good, we can fit almost every concept in the book!

FATE is pretty squeezable, indeed.
Anyway, I stumbled upon this pic soon after reading this thread and it made me want to write a system for handling stupid, chaotic tavern brawls

Shameless bump because !interest!

Here's some fuckin' D&D for you all.

no tougues and turbos?

I wanna make a one-page system that emphasizes storytelling and roleplaying. What should I keep in mind?

I have the RPG of that. More than one page though.

Contribootin'

Oh hey, someone saved Bad Sons of Bitches.

I actually used this with a couple of very drunk noobs. It works.

I saved a lot of these from Veeky Forums

Nobody posted Crab Truckers yet?

I'm going to roll the stats for a fucking sensitive Dragonborn Fighter from a bustling city market who is downright racist towards living skeletons.

Might dump a few more later.

I feel kind of weird, but that's actually a really good system.

rate my homebrew

That's very OK to publish here, we have gotten PDFs of twenty and so pages already.

Next time let's just call it "Short" or "Light RPG thread"

First draft of 'Of Orphanages and Other Horrors'. I'm probably going to add some more suggestions on how to create a suitable setting, what kind of adventures it is meant for, and some example monsters.

Unfortunately, I only have a physical copy of the game. In Italian. And half of the stuff is printed on cards.

It's a relatively interesting game though, for a standard 90es fantasy heartbreaker. You had a bunch of rolled stats, including Fight and Magic. There were a dozen races, and three classes that gave direct bonuses to the stats. Each stat had a bunch of linked skills, and you could choose one skill for each point of a stat (weapon use and spells counted as skills). Balance was a bit wonky, with some races being good at stats that had little benefit, and mages being relatively more useful. It was also limited in that some things (monsters and magic items) were only those mentioned in the books.

hey guys this is my impression of half of these one-page rpgs

~CHARACTER CRREATION~
Ok listen da fuck up you gotta roll your muthafuckin stats
Cum - this for how much fuckin energy you got to do shit before you get dead
'Roids - this how big your fuckin guns are and how much fuckin CHAOS you can wreak
IDGAF Attitude - this how much fuckin charisma you got going on when your doing you cool ass movess
~~~Next you got to pick your fuckin CLASS~~~
Badass - this bad muthafucka just wants to fuck. shit. up!
Ninja Badass - this like the badass but all sneaky and shit
Science Gun Badass - this badass-muthafuckin-ass got a bigass gun made of pure SCIENCE for when you're fighting those muthafuckin ZOMBIE PIRATE NINJAS
~CONFLICT RESOLUTION~
YOu gotta roll that muthafreakin d6 - if you High-Five the GM you get +2 bonus AWESOME POINTS

Sounds quite interesting nonetheless. Also Italian wouldn't be a problem for me, if it was a PDF. Oh well, I'll go hunting for it next time I'll remember.

Nice ones

I'm a

INSENSITIVE DWARF MONK FROM THE NICE PART OF A BAD TOWN WHO WAS BEATEN AND IMPRISONED FOR THEIR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS

Holy shit, that actually makes for a good character

Crap, it *works*

I got a semi-coherent one too:
POMPOUS HALFLING PALADIN FROM A BUSTLING UNDERGROUND KINGDOM WHO BRIBED A NOBLEMAN TO HELP THEM SMUGGLE SLAVES OUT OF A TYRANNICAL KINGDOM

>CHIPPER TIEFLING WARLOCK FROM THE CITY SEWERS WHO LOST MINOR APPENDAGES DUE TO THEIR GAMBLING ADDICTION
>BOISTEROUS DWARF SORCERER FROM AN UNDERGROUND MILITARY STRONGHOLD WHO IS A RECOVERING GAMBLING ADDICT
>DELIGHTFUL DRAGONBORN WIZARD FROM A DESTROYED CITY WHO IS RED-GREEN COLORBLIND
>MEAN HALF-ELF DRUID FROM A HABERDASHERY WHO LIKES TO SETTLE ARGUMENTS WITH AN ARM WRESTLE
>RESENTFUL TIEFLING SORCERER FROM A QUIET WOODLAND HUT WHO WAS CUT FROM THEIR DEAD MOTHER'S WOMB
You can get a lot of good ones from this.

Give it to me now

I still have to add some extra stuff and maybe illustrate it, but it's almost done.

Also the fonts are all wrong because the program I used to make a PDF sucks, but next time it will be better