Fa/tg/uys BTFO

Enjoy your cuckshed, Veeky Forums, she's our's now.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text//qst//deleted/deleted/end/2016-09-10/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good riddance

I'm pretty sure Veeky Forums-/x/ hasn't been a thing for at least five or six years now.

Didn't they shack up with /mu/ a couple years back? That's the last I remember hearing about that.

>t. oldfag

Veeky Forums-/x/ is long dead m8

Ever since /b/ killed her and started wearing her skin she hasn't been the same.

>going with the village bicycle
have fun goys.

So, who's an option for us?
How about making it double date with /d/, /qst/ and /aco/?

/qst/ is still bitter about the breakup. I don't think it'd work.

I had no idea the winter Ball was still going on.

Why not /vp/ again?

Well yeah. You fucks kicked us off the board, yet anime threads, stat me's, and other less related Veeky Forums, and just one or two quest threads OH FUCK NO.

And /aco/ is in very much the same situation with /d/...
It will be perfect opportunity for making up. Or a complete trainwreck.

Nice.

You were mooching and didn't actually care about our hobbies.

Holy shit, he's adorable.
We absolutely have to introduce them with /d/.

I can't believe this retarded thing is still going on.

/d/ was with /mlp/ last time I heard.

>this lie again
Always funny.

>what is roleplaying
>what is character creation.

>blaming Veeky Forums for nazi-mod faggotry
user plz.

We belong with Veeky Forums

Hi tumblr! Please get the fuck out of here! Same with reddit! You both have to go back!

I'm not going to get into an argument you fags have already lost.

A mod deciding to create a board irrespective of any user's wishes (He didn't care about you whiny fucks either, since he happily banned you for being whiny fucks) has nothing to with arguments.

Should we ask though?

Veeky Forums is just /pol/ with a flaky coat of paint over it.

>yet anime threads,
This is Veeky Forums you faggot.
>stat me's
a short term, low bump tradition that dies out.
> and other less related Veeky Forums,
Sometime a bit of variety is fun
>>and just one or two quest threads
>1
>or 2
nigger when i left for cripplechan, it was 1/3rd of the board.
1/3rd consistently with a high bump limit and high rethread rate because some of those fucking stories go on for fucking ever while being something unrelated to Veeky Forums and of consistent low quality.
it actually chocked out the board because with that and the generals there was very fucking little space

I'd take low bump rate shit over high turn overrate circlejerks clogging my board up.
Now please killyourself
Now if we could only remove the generals.
>>what is roleplaying
>>what is character creation.
you faggots clearly don't know shit about it.
also you faggots couldn't even keep it in your own containment thread.

>whiny
>my opponents are whiny
and yet here you faggots are being assblassed about it.
you have your own damn board for it, what is the fucking problem.
do you NEED this board too?

/d/ and /mlp/ are doing fine stuff on /trash/

YAMEROOO

Nah it's fine

>/pol/ goes to /x/

>nigger when i left for cripplechan, it was 1/3rd of the board.
Literally never happened. There are archives that prove it. The peak of quests was less than 30 threads, and the average was less than 12.

>you faggots clearly don't know shit about it. >also you faggots couldn't even keep it in your own containment thread.
Funny, but untrue on both counts.

>my opponents are whiny
Yeah they are.
Quests started on Veeky Forums, are heavily related to RPGs and some kinds of strategy/wargames, and most people who quest are still on Veeky Forums for other things.
It's a pointless board that nobody it's supposed to be used by wanted.
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text//qst//deleted/deleted/end/2016-09-10/
This is how whiny you people are.
Before all this is 8 years of whining about badwrongfun on "your" board.

Who is coming?

Is /qst/ our little brother or our love child that we have mixed feelings about having to raise on our own?

Not to mention all the whining on an unlisted board where their opinions could mostly go unchallenged.

>or

I think he just kind of showed up one day.

There haven't really been any good proposals for /qst/-tan's relationship with Veeky Forums. It's all been like "brother? love child? do they live together?" who knows!

The neglected kid angle's more interesting.

Veeky Forums had a lot of Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums in it while I still browsed. Most of the /pol/ was easily filtered memery. Did it go downhill while I wasn't looking?

>Will you allow us to grab your pussy
Truly /pol/ is the master of pickup lines.

I wish they would've asked /mlp/ first

>go unchallenged
>being a mark who actually buys into that
How fucking new are you?

But they won the argument for eight years until such time as moot left and a new guy came along who catered specifically to ban evading whiners.

Well, just looking at it right now, the first four threads are about Woodrow Wilson (Looks like it has some legit stuff, but it's getting /pol/ now that someone brought up a comparison to Obama), abortion, religious bullshit, and a literal meme thread.

Honestly, if questfags were more willing to ban evade and shitpost for decades on end, they'd still be here.

But questfags almost universally played Veeky Forums shit too.

This

user, antiquestfags don't care about things like "archive proof" or "whether or not it is Veeky Forums related".
They instead care about finding more things to whine about.

I don't think he was catering to anyone with the creation of /qst/. The "manager" who made the announcement thread and seemed to be in charge of everything was completely clueless about quests and what kind of board features they might need (The original rules were ridiculously specific and would have banned most quests), but actively handed out three day bans to the antis who were trying to do victory laps and continued to hand out bans for months afterwards until someone else suddenly decided to make it an enforced thing. You can tell it's a different mod because they have a very different posting style.

They were catering specifically to the guys spamming on the meta board and evading bans.

It's a darn shame newmoot can't hold up the oldmoot ways. Hence why the board is full of attack ads that now require adblock plus, and there's now attentionwhore plus attachments for 4chanpass.

We dumped /x/ years ago dude.

>retard from /x/ comes to shitpost
>everyone starts arguing about quests

the anime slice of life 'quests' were Specifically what the complaints were about.
Also, checked.

>Literally never happened.
I was counting occasionally
>There are archives that prove it.
show me them
>The peak of quests was less than 30 threads, and the average was less than 12.
that is still too much, those threads have a good bump rate and consistent re thread rate.
it's like dead weight, it's going to be there.
>>Funny, but untrue on both counts.
you are running a story by majority rule or random choice, consistency with characters is thus hard to maintain. And ain't nothing coming out of Veeky Forums is going to be gold standard literature least of all the pennydreadfulls you faggots put together.
>>Quests started on Veeky Forums,
and Veeky Forums started on /b/ but we don't have cross contamination anymore, your shit forum games on an image board are mature enough to break away.
>heavily related to RPGs and some kinds of strategy/wargames, and animu shit that you were complaining about previously which is it abe, better keep your story straight.
>most people who quest are still on Veeky Forums for other things.
and I go to other boards
give me a good reason why you cannot have one tab with one catalogue and another with another.
>>It's a pointless board that nobody it's supposed to be used by wanted.
i think that's more to do with it's subject then anything else. Still don't see the problem here you've already indicated the average was 12 threads a day with staying power.
>>This is how whiny you people are.
>my oppents are whiny.
nigger please.
>Before all this is 8 years of whining about badwrongfun on "your" board.
1. never claimed it was MY board, i was indicating as i should be that i believe that this shit is well shit.
2. it has NOT been 8 years, most of this anger is much newer.
I know i was getting pissed about it arround 2013-14 and there was not enough hate for me at that time. Then again I wanted you fuckers in your own board and you've still yet to give me a reason why it is such a bad thing that you have your own.

funnily enough, many questfags turn out to have enjoyed Veeky Forums as a home board and got kind of angry that the decade long shitposters were listened to.

Which is reasonable. Whining for eight to ten years is a really bad precedent for change. Especially given the, quite frankly, shockingly awful ways the site in general has been moving since.

> it has NOT been 8 years, most of this anger is much newer.
It has absolutely been 8 years. There are a small number of complaints in Ruby Quest original threads.

Nah, antiquestfags have provably been shitposting about it for literally eight years, before slice of life even came around.

Like, all you need to do is check the archives and you'll see it's true.

Also, it's kind of dishonest of you to say nobody's ever given you a reason against it when they have the last twenty dozen times you brought this up, samefag.

>meta threads

If you don't like them, blame antiquestfags.
They've been popularizing them for near a decade!

Just so you know, it was /pol/ shitposting, not /x/

We were bragging that we cucked you and got her first.

>giving a shit about tumblrball
Go back on reddit.

you are like 20 years too late, user.
We're into this cup and ball now.

Second.
Or /k/. Honestly.

can we ask /po/ again?

Most questfags were already on Veeky Forums.
That great migration in 2012 that everyone always brings up? That lasted for less than 3 months. /a/ cried about their homegrown animu quests, moot moved all quests, then the mods got bored of enforcing it and they all moved back or died off. Not a single one of the moved quests still existed on Veeky Forums in 2013.
Veeky Forums is weeb as fuck anyway, which is why things like slice of life quests exist, and so many games have nip nong influences.

turns out pretty much the entire quest community was Veeky Forums and is still Veeky Forums.
Funny stuff!

Ok, abandoned love child it is, whom Veeky Forums neglects because we're too busy painting our minis and other shit. He's also another reason why we're single at the moment.

nah, /qst/ is just Veeky Forums wearing a mask.

Nice quints.

That works. But no cookies.

If we ask now /po/ might actually answer before the ball starts.

>There are a small number of complaints in Ruby Quest original threads.
then that means it is escalating.
which is true, i began hating it much much later.
Ruby quest i like.

>Also, it's kind of dishonest of you to say nobody's
nigger this is the first time, i've directly talked about the issues to anyfucker. I don't actually know the reason
also you can see i fucking left for cripple chan until i heard that this shit left. I was no privry to any of the arguments taking place.
>ever given you a reason against it when they have the last twenty dozen times you brought this up
>everyone gainst me is one person
I have to date only responded reactively to quest threadfags. On cripplechan and here.
now give me that reason i have apparently heard so fucking often

>This is the first time I
Yeah, no. Nobody can believe that since antiquestfags ruined that line by doing the "oh, I was gone for eight years and came back just now" thing with the same boilerplate like eight times.

Even if it's true, it is now just common troll tech.

I took a look myself. It's disappointing. They had a solid month or two of looking a lot better than that shit.

I'm a newfag, how does the winter ball work?

its a ball, about winter

keep lurking and the tan-fags will eventually arrive and all will be revealed

The summoning is complete.

I just want to know. I didn't say I was supporting it or anything.

T-tan fags?

/x/ is dead
She's been dead for years

But what are the tan fags? Are they the ones that hate nu-Veeky Forums?

plz take us back, we still love you, none of the other girls understand you like we do

t. qst

>dem total anihilation figures
Hnnnnnnggggggggg

Oh, no.
Tan fags are just fags that apprend the female phrase "tan" onto nongendered objects.

Veeky Forums becomes Veeky Forums tan, the hot anime girl.
Knife becomes knife tan, the hot anime girl.
Ordinary rock becomes ordinary rock tan, the hot anime girl.

>Veeky Forums tan
>girl
Only when he wears the skirt.

but you get my point

/po/ is the one true waifu we deserve.

'course

If we cant take /d/, we should totally hook up with /co/

why don't we try /trash/ this time?
It's not like most of us don't belong in the garbage bin anyway.

Veeky Forums sounds good
>Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums REEEEEEEEing over the historical accuracy of everyone else's costumes

>not /trash/ QT

Get this "-tan" shit out if here.

The only people who care about tg-tan are a group of fags so far removed from Veeky Forums, they got BTFO of here last time when it became clear that they just were a bunch of idea guys who wanted to spam these threads here in hopes of getting drawfags interested.

And, when a few drawfags offered new ideas, they got vicious.

Fuck these shitty idea guys.
Fuck their shitty character, and the rest of the shitty tans.

Veeky Forums should be free of this shit.

as a neutral party, I have a greater hatred of people shitting on everything than people making shit I don't like.
Shitting specifically on things you dislike is the way shitting on everything occurs due to how tastes work, so I can't condone your way of thinking.

As someone from Veeky Forums, if you like this shit, keep it in /qa/.

we're all from Veeky Forums.
It's just some of us dislike random shitposts more than others, apparently.

user, the guys who suggested changes are also tanfags.
And, honestly, screaming hissyfits are a thing Veeky Forums is known for these days. About everything.

Speaking as a history nerd, the very idea of Veeky Forums having a history board made me sad cuz history (esp. recent history) connects to politics enough I knew it'd just be 24/7 "Hitler did nothing wrong!" with occasional armenian genocide denial to spice things up.

Way too proud of necrophilia there, brah.

This. Veeky Forums is basically the result of Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums fucking while eye contact was made with /k/ and /pol/

/pol/, listen, you don't have to feel so insecure, we're Veeky Forums, everyone's sperg friend.