Terrain General? Terrain General

Tips and tricks for terrain. Show your custom made terrain with the how to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0QbfvdmZsA
youtube.com/channel/UCsmD5774MOQhjYBkXqu3Jdw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FVnBMgcqjNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>unpainted, not even primed models
>AoS
>flat green felt mat
>three pieces of sparse terrain
>some faggot's foot and shorts in the pic

My hatred for you burns with the cosmic fury of a thousand nascent universes.

Pink foam wall wip. Just cut uneven blocks of pink foam, glue them in a pattern with elmers glue, paint whatever color, put a wash (black diluted on water) and paint the edges.

You need to chill.

Cheap cork pieces glued with regular glue and painted works miracles for people starting on a budget.

As mentioned before. Pink foam.

In the grim darkness of the 4th chan, there is no chill

Trees made of wire. Take 18 inches of wire, wist as desired. Fill the trunk with concrete and mortar patch or greenstuff and the branches with clump foliage.

Well, I am happy to get people triggered. The people in the picture are having fun while people here are just hating. So, enjoy.

Art with the same pink, lue , green insulation foam.

Famous frostgrave table made with sponges. Cuttting sponges, throwing them in a bath of paint, letting them dry, gluing them and then drybrushing them.

>are having fun
>fun

Tell them I hate them.

Regular fishtank plants & cheap pinecones on bases. Add greenstuff to pinecone wire to make the trunk.

Will do!

Chip board for the houses.

Cork for houses, blocks, walls...

we terrain mate?

This is awesome. Love the floating ruins. What games do you play on it?

Hey guys what do you use to seal your flock once its dried to your terrain?

WHFB/KOW table

thats bloody great

Small terrain / display piece

great piece! How did you make the stream?

city table I donated to FLGS

Not even water effects - just gloss varnish. I didnt want to put in another woodland scenics order

this is my tables 4x4 setup

ohboy.gif

Nice user I like it! I recently got into bolt action and I'm trying to create a French farmstead with forest. Thanks for the reply for the stream.

Most pictures are not mine. I just have a compilation of them. That specific table is for FROSTGRAVE. Its a snowmat & modular sponge buildings.

Lots of pink foam. Is it modular? I kind of see wood panels there. Can you tell us how it was made?

just chipboard and paint?

This is my dream table. I forgot the source. But I would do some sweet Infinity to it.

mfd bottom on pink foam, hot wire cutter the rest of it. It's actually designed fairly poorly - I just wanted a super modular board

Foamcore, I was like 15~ when I made that so it's just sprues, foamcore, mdf base, and sand/white glue

This is the board I'm trying to build. I'll play this song when I play on it: youtube.com/watch?v=a0QbfvdmZsA

I love desert boards and video game desert areas so much.

hnnnngh

I made some super basic dester terrain, nothing like that though

Simple mold and casts.

Some of those look like kits you can buy. I assume the rest is scratch-built?

nearly all of that is kits you can buy

WIP table and terrain and armies.

Was just before the switch to the current edition. Since then i've painted a few more pieces.

Maybe, just maybe, he's looking for advice and/or inspiration.
Calm the fuck down.

>responds to hours old posts just to add nothing to the conversation and tell people to calm down

Neck yourself.

You, I like you.

No nearly about it, it's all kits.
A shitload of expensive kits at that. But it's the manufacturer's display table.

Man, that looks comfy as fuck

It's a good thing you're not playing Warmachine, OP. That's far too much terrain on the board for that game system.

Wonderful idea. Does the creator have a blog or website where he made it?

Did Barbie's Grimhouse user ever post updates?

I am. Posted the pic with nearly no terrain to gain attention. People here have hemoroids and need to chill.

Learning to play warma/hordes new ed.

Fishtank decorations make awesome terrain.

>"BATTLE BROTHERS! KENT JUST ASKED ME TO THE CRUSADE!"

godamnit.

YOURE A GENIUS
why have i never thought of that

>Barbiemada's Painpalace

My pet store never has fish tank terrain that looks like that it's always shit that's obviously fish tank terrain and would never work.

Fuck, I still have one terrain piece unpainted one isn't even primed. I need to get them done

Posting again...

My table made of styrodur, filler and sand.
Water made with vallejo water effects.

Also, check out this channel:
youtube.com/channel/UCsmD5774MOQhjYBkXqu3Jdw

Who is the manufacturer for ??

dammit man, put the dishes away. Are you waiting for you wife to do it? She'll just moan and complain that you spend all your time playing with man dollies while she has to do all the work etc etc

NQ special eiryss.
>my jelly is real. ps, i hate you

What a fucking stylish place
Also that sweet little church

Noice, this is what im planning to do, but with a 5mm layer of foamcore on top of the mdf, so I can cut trenches and rivers out of it on certain tiles, should look deep enough for 6mm

Holy shit, that's almost perfectly scaled. With a bit of trashing that'd be a perfect centre piece for a Mordheim table.

All these separately cut out blocks to build houses.
Is that the end game? Am I, after some time, also start to glue together every stone making a wall?

Pic related, first attempt of terrain crafting. Bought 1m^2 xps board and I'm trying my best. Thank god for youtybe.

You sound like a fun guy. Chill out.

lovely idea

Have you guys seen this channel? Really enjoy the nice tables.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FVnBMgcqjNQ

>ENGLISH SUBTITLES ARE NOW AVAILABLE

bye

> Doesn't show you how the terrain is made.

All interest: lost.

sperglord detected

Ugh, retards.

Hey look another one

>too stupid to not shitpost or to use punctuation
>tries to insult others
>thinks he's above anyone who doesn't have the IQ of a chimpanzee

Neck thyself.

>resorting to being a grammar nazi
>hypocritical
>jumping to conclusions

you first