drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PbP8ai9Pdck
youtu.be/XbHxJgw4DRA
youtu.be/ssfNaUkhu3M
dxdfanon.wikia.com/wiki/High_School_DxD_Wiki
samuraideeperkyo.wikia.com/wiki/Demon_Eyes_Kyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So, I'm proud to announce that the World Trigger jump has entered the stage of roughly finished!

Advice on what fuck-ups to fix is appreciated.

What's world trigger

A manga about boatloads of SJWs getting salty.

As a member of Star Fleet would the Aviaphobia drawback give you the same "perspective" on space as Bones?

Approaches Space incredible space station for docking.

Everyone other than Bones
>That is beautiful/incredible/a marvel of engineering

Bones
>That looks like a deathtrap

Howdy Neighbor! Looks pretty good to me so far.

Yup, that was the inspiration

So, do these tracks reflect character styles?
>Warrior
youtu.be/PbP8ai9Pdck

>Rogue
youtu.be/XbHxJgw4DRA

>Mage
youtu.be/ssfNaUkhu3M

If not, post your own

Changelog:
Virus is now more effective against divine opponents.
CPUs can customize their appearance has been clarified.
A new 400 general perk has been added to help in creating cities.
It was pointed out to me that there's currently a stupidly abusable combo in the form of Leanbox's "Antisocial" (Join any group), Traveler's "Not Just Any Arthur" (Use subordinate abilities), and Planeptune's "Leadership." (Everyone in the group's now your subordinate), so now I need a suggestion for Leanbox's new 400. Because joining a random pantheon and then throwing around the powers of its member gods is not a thing that you should be able to do from one jump alone.

A manga about a weak but skilled glasses guy, a war vet on his last legs, a suicidal girl, and their best friend who can see the future and is doing his best to help them.

>Triggers
>50cp options
>No other 50cp things
You might want to fix that, since I'm guessing we can only buy one Trigger. Maybe add some items?

>But is it a better or worse deathtrap than the one you're on to get to it?

Are you putting limits on what Jumps the various ships appear in afterward? I imagine the Narada or the Vengeance would make most of the Earth-bound Jumps rather uninteresting.

>notice the 5th of november passed long ago readin' /co/
>WAIT A MINUTE
so is there anyone doing V for Vendetta?

>I imagine the Narada or the Vengeance would make most of the Earth-bound Jumps rather uninteresting.

Yeah, but so would the Light of Terra. You can bring it into whatever jumps you want - the line is quite blurred when it comes to civilizations that would be able to take it down, so I'm just gonna leave that up to the Jumpers.

Yes, actually. They're pretty far along too, I think they only need to work on companions and drawbacks.

>Light of Terra
I keep forgetting about that monstrosity.

Still. I've got enough ships as is. Think I'll just take this Jump to screw with folks.

Well, it has no shortage of people that need to be screwed with.

Last thread's link since it isn't in OP

>But is it a better or worse deathtrap than the one you're on to get to it?
I'm rather used to the death trap I came on, it is the death trap I'm unfamiliar with that worries me at the moment.

>I'm guessing we can only buy one Trigger
What gave you that impression user? You get one trigger from a chosen role for free. You can buy others. Also, those 50CP ones are upgrades to those triggers. It upgrades their abilities or gives them entirely new ones.

What are the best teleportation perks and/or spells?

I just figured you could only grab one. Fair enough then.

D&D, Undertale, SCP foundation(?), Lovecraft if you take dream walking

Skull Slime, how good is the infinite energy from being Super Chibi Robo? Are we talking could provide arbitrary amounts of power on a whim, or is it like an Evangelion S2 Organ in that while it will keep going forever it has a limited throughout meaning you can't just run the world on one robot?

A Certain Scientific Railgun's Jump has a great Teleport. If you want it guaranteed go to the Magical Index Jump and nick it from the Spy tree.

as an user who never has heard of neptunia, what in the sweet crap is going on firstly and secondly what the sweet crap are scientists capable of?

Is it intended that we can't buy our starting location?

Do we only get the ships we buy with CP at the start of the next "jomp" [sic] or is that just indicating that they follow us as we desire (rather than having to worry about how it is fitting inside a small Tokyo apartment)?

>Is it intended that we can't buy our starting location?

fixed

>or is that just indicating that they follow us as we desire

This one.

The perks are the best

>Yada yada yada (100): Somehow, you can literally speak gibberish and make yourself understood anyway. Someone asks for an explanation of how something works? Shout “TECHNOBABBLE!” at the top of your lungs, and it’ll be as if you gave a lecture to the best of your ability.
>shout "INSPIRING SPEECH!"
>army morale improves tenfold

> Like a Murderous Penguin (200): Heheheh. Not afraid of me? Just because I’m a bit sleepy? You’ll learn the error of your ways, won’t you, darling? Even if you look like a ten year old adorable little girl, you can intimidate the hell out of someone just by glaring at them

Neptunia takes place in Gameindustri, where the Console Wars are being fought by pic related! It's basically a parody of the real life "console wars" where the CPUs, manifestations of the consoles, fight over the various players for belief. There is literally no fourth wall, the main characters have done stuff like notice that the scene change brought them to 'entering the house' and the last 3 times that happened, there was an emergency, so there'll probably be one again this time.

Scientists in Neptunia generally have modern technology + some REALLY good robots, mecha, and AI, and Virtual Reality, but also use stuff like laser guns and things.

Neptune is obviously nintendo, who are the others?

Heh. Glad you approve!

Not sure if you're trolling, but Neptune is Sega--Blanc is Nintendo.

... user Nep is SEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I assumed Neptune was Ninteno cause the things in her hair look like the wii-mote d-pad.
My mistake

Is Konami trying to destroy the world by converting its inhabitants into pachinko machines?

... No

That was Atari-san

Just noticed this. In Only Logical, the word adept has the d and p transposed.

Also, a Build!
Jump 96: NuTrek
>Background
Alias: Captain Jane Doe
Sex: Female
Drop-In Human (pay)
>Starting Location
Rolled 3--Vulcan
>Perks
Kinda a Dick--being a jerk comes off as funny instead of mean
Out of Danger--increase odds of success and survival proportional to heroic self-sacrifice
>Items
Gel Traps--mines with fast-solid gas, manual or proximity trigger
Vaccines--array of vaccines and such with extensive manuals
>Companions
Chisame Doe
Sex: Female
Drop-In Vulcan (roll)
Specialty--Operations
Combat--H2H, phaser, and ship's weapons training
Engineering--maintain and repair ship's systems
Piloting--piloting and navigation training, sublight and FTL
Loud and Distracting?--major buff to creativity and improvisation
Nice Ride--neato electric future motorcycle

Should start by noting that Krystal got a bit tired of the adventuring lifestyle and wanted to take a break in SoL, and I figured with our kids off doing their own things, Chisame would appreciate another Jump.

I forgot that she hates NuTrek.

I can work with it well enough to have some fun from it, which was my plan. Talyn's hanging around to be our ship again, and we got to introduce him to Chisame after hitch-hiking into orbit. We didn't feel like doing the trade bit again, so we ended up cruising around Federation space, got involved in a few border skirmishes with the Klingons, and the like until we "happened to be visiting" Vulcan when Nero attacked.

Cue completely derailing the plot of everything forever and later having to fix it ourselves.

Can someone give me a few mid to high powered settings where the setting is fairly normal on the outside?

Like, 'oh hey this is a perfectly normal planet earth!'

And then suddenly dragons or something.

Now if only someone could tell me which faction to join to be part of which console, that would be great.

Planeptune: Sega (Neptune)
Lowee: Nintendo (Wii)
Leanbox: Windows (Xbox)
Laystation: Sony (Playstation)

Thanks, user!

Fair enough, thank you very much.

Hmm, from roughly mid to high:

Lara Croft
Underworld
Indiana Jones
Shadowrun
Jackie Chan Adventures
Persona
Lovecraft
Soul Hackers
Animorphs
Dresden Files
Doctor Who

And Fallen London/Sunless Sea's a REALLY borderline case considering you start off with the premise that Victorian London has been dragged under the Earth by bats, and more probably the ground being opened up by a space crab

I'm not sure what qualifies as mid-high power any more, so have these suggestions:
Dresden Files, any of the World of Darkness settings (Mage, Vampire, Changeling, Mortals), GURPS Monster hunters if you don't mind jumping a WIP, In Nomine, maybe Heaven's Lost Property...maybe Bartimaeus or Libiromancer.

Prototype and Hellsing might fall into that category, because they're outwardly normal until BAM! outbreak or BAM! Vampire invasion?

Devil Survivor, sort of, in that it's a fairly normal world, but you're stuck in the one city that gets invaded by demons. You get one day of normality before it all goes to (literally) Hell.

Just fwiw, Ambassador Spock's ship in NuTrek is named the Jellyfish in the movie's script and in the spinoff media.

Conflicted on whether or not to make that its official name in the jump, given how it is both obscure and generic.

That's how I've seen it described, but how you have it now works well enough I didn't think it would be an issue.

If we take the Stranded drawback, do any companions and/or purchased gear appear at Delta Vega with us or do they appear at the pre-drawback location?

Might I suggest adding the option to give the Vengence and Narada a re-skin if you buy them, IE an option to make them no look like a perversion of everything star fleet stands for and a massive pile of edge respectively?

Buying either of them as they are would raise more than a few eyebrows in star fleet, and by eyebrows I mean proton torpedoes.

Can we get an import option for the ship purchases in the jump, so we can add their functions to something that's roughly the same size or smaller?

The Narada at least has a cloak, but Starfleet isn't likely to shoot first.

On the other hand, if you rolled Quo'Nos for your starting location the Klingons certainly would!

Do you mean "smaller" or "larger"?

I... think I mean larger? It'd make more sense to be able to condense it rather than give those abilities to something that's way bigger, right? Bigger just means expanding it's raw output.

>Jumper appears in an unmarked but clearly Starfleet dreadnaught over the Klingon homeworld.

Yeah, you could say that'd probably kickstart the Klingon/Federation war with a vengeance...

Cenanon: if you're doing a typo check, it's spelled Qo'noS not Quo'Nos btw.

Kinda problematic either way, I think...

Liking this update. The city building is a neat addition. Just looked it over again, though, and it might be good to explain Faith and Sharecite, what they do and the relationship between the two. Some of it is in there, but you kinda have to put it together across the jump.

Maybe a short blurb in the CPU class description or something?

Really liking this. What kind of threat level is it?

This makes me want to have the Narada, have it altered to look like a star fleet ship, and park it above the Klingon home world.

Fuck you Klingons.

We can make our own faction, right? I'd like to do some weird MC Escher-like city and have it be Steam/PC.

I may have accidentally picked up a Tsundachi in YushaBan (Hero BBS), but not because I like it or anything, I just happened to have the points spare.

So can someone could give me an elemental power? Bonus points for a better description than "it's a level 4 flaming longsword".

It's element is psionic, and you can tell what it's really feeling because it involuntarily changes color based off of what it's feeling.

It's a mood sword.

>but not because I like it or anything

Tsundere is already the most destructive element you can ever acquire

Its element is "Heart". It becomes stronger based on the purity and strength of the emotions it's feeling.

Ironically, this means that an effective way to power it up for short bursts is to piss it off, but nothing compares to the strength of true love.

"Sword?"
>"What."
"You okay in there?"
>"Fine."
"Okaaay, it's just that you've been really quiet la-"
>"Unlike some people I'm not in love with the sound of my own voice."
"Uh huh, but you're als-"
>"And it's not like you have anything interesting to say o-or I like h-"
"Yeah, but you're turning purple and tha-"
>"earing your voice. Stupid sexy voice. Stupid."
"Wow. You're really glowing. You wanna talk about it?"
>"No. B-but you can keep talking if you want... Because I know how much you love hearing yourself!"

D&D greater teleport just werks.
Overlord has something similar in spammable form, and Kirby has a perk that does it so good you never need to walk again.

I'll add that, probably in the notes. Threats range from, IIRC, "Your nation is being attacked by monsters!" to "I'm going to try and destroy the local dimension"

Yup. Traveler CPUs can make their own faction.

How about a general perk that inspires loyalty, and makes people more willing to be devoted to you? Neptunia is all about the 4th wall, so I'm thinking of something that makes people fanboy for you like folks do for consoles.

Question, what do the In Nomine Distinctions do post-jump? I get that they upgrade the 200cp Attunements, but we have to pay for those as well, so do Distinctions do anything after?

B.L.I.N.K. from Worm. It is just a beautiful form of teleportation. It doesn't have distance, but it has speed as well as several other bonuses.

Hmm. Something like...
Fanaticism (x00): Religions and gaming consoles, if there's one thing these have in common, it's the ability to make people stop consisting things objectively in order to fanboy over their favorite one. And in Gameindustri, they're one and the same. You've developed the ability to take advantage of this, letting you blind your followers to your faults and allowing you to drive them into a fanatical frenzy at the slightest excuse.

The one in Code Lyoko lets you conserve your momentum with no apparant cap.
So you can go really fast with it assuming you're willing to take the risk.

Maybe replace frenzy with unquestioning devotion or allow you to choose between the two?

I'm blending these. I want you both to know, you have cursed my sword to relentless bullying.

That works.

Sweet. Thanks.

In the game of swords, you either bully or get bullied

"Man, just look at the cross guard on that one: sizeable and ornate"
>"..."
"And the grip, wow, is that drake leather?"
>"......."
"I wonder how much it'd cost."

Jumpers!

You ever super-durability to stand in the path of natural disasters, just for novelty of the experience?
Swim in lava? Set up a lawn chair and wait for that hurricane?

I have Gone surfing on The occasional city destroying Tidal Wave.

What happens if we buy both Red Eyes and True Red Eyes in the SDK jump?

You waste CP.

Gauntlet, did you just copy some of the descriptions in the SDK jump from the wiki? Because both the jump and the wiki have the same horrendous writing and grammar in similar parts and you're work isn't usually so poorly written.

Does anyone have a picture of jeanne d'arc from highschool dxd? Wiki doesn't have any for some reason.

>jeanne d'arc from highschool dxd

apparently she is fanon not Cannon
dxd.wikia.com/wiki/Jeanne_D'Arc_(The_Magic_Knight)

wrong link

dxdfanon.wikia.com/wiki/High_School_DxD_Wiki

I think he did. It's really apparent on some pages like the Nobunaga one that he's just ripped lines or paragraphs and changed some words. It's a shame because the wiki is shockingly bad.

I mean, one of the pages has a full paragraph ranting about how Demon Eyes Kyo is totally as strong as Goku and screaming at the OBD website to change his stats.

samuraideeperkyo.wikia.com/wiki/Demon_Eyes_Kyo

Go to the bottom of the page and look at the trivia. It has to be seen to be believed that a wiki gets this petty and ridiculous.

No, she's canon. Someone might have made a fanfic about her, but she exists in the story. She shows up in Volumes 9 and 12. Works for the Hero Factions, has the same Sacred Gear as Kiba, but uses it to make armor as well as swords. I don't think there's any art of her, though.

Speaking of Nobunaga, have my own question for Gauntlet. Why is Nobunaga the 600cp drawback? The guy's not really that strong in comparison to the end game threats of the series and you can pretty easily become stronger by getting True Mibu stuff from the jump.

What perks would be good for helping to deal with the Zz'Skayr drawback in Ben 10?

Willpower perks, mental defense perks, anti-possession perks, etc.

There's a good anti mental corruption perk in Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei part 1

Doctor Who and Lovecraft are definitely not 'mid to high'.

Do you mean Decision? That seems like it would be good for avoiding falling down a dark path but not so much for avoiding possession by an angry ghost alien.

No I mean "Above the Influence" from the good Samaritan perk tree.

Apperently I was looking at the wrong Kamen Rider jump, still while that is a great perk for dealing with stuff that corrupt the mind it doesn't look like it would be helpful for dealing with possession.

On an somewhat related note could you tell me how Skullman would compare to a rider?

Not Skull Slime, but it depends on the Rider. They have very different power sets and levels of power.

Actually I find trying to tank that stuff super inefficient.

I usually just make myself intangible or slide into a mirrorverse to watch the show up close without getting messy. Or juuse Empathic Environment to make the thing just kinda dodge me if I'm in a hurry/

>Lovecraft

Eh. In most of the timelines all the Great Old Ones are asleep, the most active Outer Gods either only touch the world briefly when invoked by cults or in Nyarlathotep's case tend to wreck havoc far away from the western world.

You're more likely to encounter deep ones, byakhees and basically the stuff listed in the origin which can be tough but aren't Outer God-tier.

Otherwise? None of the top dogs are exactly in fighting form unless you walk right up to them and start yelling in their ear. Cthulhu's dozy enough to get knocked out by a steamboat. The Dunwich horror (a human/Yog-Sothoth hybrid) was murdered by some plucky investigators, a pinch of magic powder and a single crudely improv'd spell.

>Doctor Who

I thought he was asking for like, a sliding scale of jumps like that in order of danger rating

Let me try to phrase this better, which group(s) of riders would consider the different versions of Skullman to be comparable in power to one of their members?