>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE CLOWNS):
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

>BL vs GW conflicting canon, who wins?
Noone.

whats the best way to enjoy the 40k-verse?

Books, vidya, the war game miniature hobby, the RPGs, the card game, table top board games?

Instead of making baity titles, why don't you link to the previous thread?

What's wrong with you.

The way you enjoy it most.
That's why there are different media.

So how is everyone's sex life in 40k?

Do aliens ever rape/get raped?

Asking this question again. Im trying to get a sense for the model counts of different factions/lists at different point limits. Would anyone be as kind as to provide examples/estimates or even lists, their own or others they've saved at 750, 1250 and 1850pts, thanks in advance.

I'm pretty sure genestealers do.

Okay, for your armies next codex/forge world release. What is the unit from the fluff you'd like to see most with proper rules and models? Or what unit would you like to see updated?

Tyranid Dominatrix would have to be it for myself, just a massive tyranid behemoth shitting out broods and bio-firepower

Battlefortress'

It's grim. They always do it in the dark.

Dark eldar are always getting it

Whwn they're not trying to kill each other

Hey guys,

Myself and a friend are looking at joining a doubles tournament, 2k points, min 2 detachments. I will be playing genestealer cults and he will be playing harlequins and/or eldar. Will this combo work at all? If so what would you recommend to take?

It doesn't have to be an even split for points either.

We're both kinda new to 40k also.

FW release: Thallax, Castellax, Triaros transport and Tech-Thralls from 30k, and it looks like we're getting them :)
New Codex: Combined Admech dex, Melee elites are T4, I want to see the Land Crawler, but uparmoured to serve as a cheap transport.

There is literally a book where a SoB gets raped by a genestealer cult and she enjoys so much she comes back to get impregnated a second time.

Guy with "Beheading" book! Please, post the epiloge!

You go here

I play Sisters of Battle, so here's some examples:

Canoness
Combi-Plas, Evicerator
Mantle of Ophelia, Rosarius

Command Squad
[Combi-Plas, Flamer] x4
Hospitaller
Immolator - TLMM, Dozer

Battle Sisters x5
HFlamer, Flamer
Immolator - TLMM, Dozer

Battle Sisters x5
HFlamer, Flamer
Immolator - TLMM, Dozer

Exorcist

For 1250, add:

Dominions x5
Melta x4
Immolator - TLMM, Dozer

Seraphim x10
Hand Flamer x2
VSS - Melta Bombs

Exorcist

Add melta bombs to the troops, and storm bolters to the Exorcists.

1850, add:

Another Dom Squad and Loud Hailers to both

Retributers x10
Heavy Bolter x4
Simulacrum Imperialus

Battle Sisters x20

Why did the Emperor let Magnus and the rest start training Librarians if he wanted to get rid of them anyways? Why did the Emperor want to remove such a potent and, at times, necessary component from the Legions? At what point post-Heresy was the Edict of Nikaea rescinded? Did it ever actually get rescinded, or did everyone just kinda awkwardly bring their Librarians back on the sly?

I hope you are still here. Here's my magnets, same model with and without a gun and a gun to show magnets. You could magnetize both arms but my magnets were strong enough to keep it together with only 1.

>Why did the Emperor want to remove such a potent and, at times, necessary component from the Legions?
Because he had trust issues. And bad writing.

>At what point post-Heresy was the Edict of Nikaea rescinded?
It was rescinded by Guilliman after the HH when he was in charge.

>did everyone just kinda awkwardly bring their Librarians back on the sly?
This as well though. Most of the legions didnt give a shit (see SW rune priest despite argue against the program) and BA librarians were used during the siege of terra for example.

I bought a blood angels command squad, BA vanguard vets, angels blade and chaos raptors to start my BA army.

Who are the edgiest BA chapter I could make? Knights of blood?

Thunderhawk Transporter. I'd like to see its rules be better able to allow the vehicles to rapidly embark/disembark rather than requiring the transporter to sit around. Also for FW to bring it back.

Which book please? For science, of course

Super Chaos Rhino Chassis Update.

Basically a build-your-own-Rhino-variant, starting with the core Chaos Rhino and allowing you do everything from making it an open-topped fast vehicle to an AV14 Heavy Leman Russ wannabe. For Force Org purposes, any variant with a Transport Capacity will be Fast Attack and available as a Dedicated Transport for anything that can normally take a Rhino. Any variant that loses the Transport Capacity is Heavy Support.

SW clearly gave zero shits about the Edict. Fear to Tread tells us that the Blood Angels just folded their Librarians back into the line companies and that the Imperial Fists imprisoned theirs.

What did the other legions do?

Not sure about every legion but World eater didnt care but ended up killing them. Word Bearers kept theirs as did the white scars.

>Why did the Emperor let Magnus and the rest start training Librarians if he wanted to get rid of them anyways?
because black library didn't think very hard about that particular retcon when they added it in

Nice!
Now I just have to try that for my whole SoB army with only metal

>1850
>Not 5 Exorcists on a Skyshield and minimum 20 melta/multimelta
Do you only play against orks and nids or something?

Dark Angels also turned their Librarius into regular battle-brothers, but they were reintroduced when the Lion's flagship was attacked by daemons. I think it was in Fallen Angels? I don't remember.

World Eaters kept theirs, but mostly because their Librarius was tiny since the Butcher's Nails killed psykers when inserted, so it wasn't worth the effort to dismantle.

I imagine the Ultramarines also put their Librarians back into line companies, or whatever role they had before becoming Librarians.

Nikaea has always been retarded since it moved away from some vague ban on sorcerery. They really should have established an actual distinction between the two and kept Nikaea as anti-sorcery but not anti-psykery.

cast a hungry shadow

Well, you are either very brave or very stupid.

Not the RPG.
Its made by Fantasy Flight and they just had their license revoked.
Otherwise, what you like

>
When they're not trying to kill each other
I am pretty sure they do combine sex and killing each other

In old lore he said no to wizards(making deals with the Warp), and Magnus wanted to be a wizard and a psyker.

Youre thinking of sorcerer user. But yes these days there is no difference between a psyker and a sorcerer.

At 750, I have 30 models on the dot. Ghostkeel, 6 crisis suits, 12 fire warriors, 8 drones (6 gun 2 stealth), an Ethereal, and two drone turrets.

Taking my Salamanders to my shop today for my first 1000pt game against Imperial Guard.
This will only be my sixth game, I play two 500pts and three 750pts and the marines have been doing well.

Salamanders 1000

Librarian - 105
>Level 2, Combi Melta, Melta Bomb

Sternguard Veteran Squad - 200
>5 Marines w/ Combi Melta, Serg w/ Meltabomb, Drop Pod

Tactical Squad - 185
>10 Marines, Multi-Melta, Rhino

Tactical Squad - 200
>10 Marines, Plasma Gun, Combi-Plas, Rhino

Assault Squad - 180
>10 Marines, 2 Flamers

Devestator Squad - 130
>5 Marines, 4 Plasma Cannons

Where should I go from here? More bodies in the Devastator Squad?

I am also one Tactical squad away from a demi Company but then I couldn't use my Librarian.

XV46 armor from the FFG RPGs. It's Tau terminator armor between Stealth and Crisis suits in size, basically.

That, or more auxiliaries.

You aren't really using your chapter tactics and you list looks like you need vulkan

honestly that looks really solid. maybe get rid of some special weapons for more devastators

...why would you bother putting magnets and swapping bits on a metal army? it'd be easier to recast them yourself

I would love to fit Vulkan in at higher point levels.
I usually roll my Librarian on Pyromancy because it makes me feel all warm inside.
Also I did put two flamers in the Assault Squad.
My Librarian also Mastercrafts his combi bolter.

Ork horde armies will have around 80-100 boyz at 750, 100 at 1250, and 200 boyz at 1850

I Want conversion rules for orks.

Thank you. This is very helpful.

It's a solid list, some suggestions include:
Add more marines to the dev team
Remove the flamers from the assault marines, it can deny them the charge
Give the multi-melta guy a melta gun, since it's not a heavy weapon

Well I figure my next step would be between 1250-1500 so I could definitely fit in more Devastators.
Alternatively I could get another 5 Sternguard and put them in another Drop Pod.
My playgroup is pretty small but all together friendly.
The four usual guys I will be playing have Orks, SoB, Imperial Guard, Imperial Fist, Tyranids and Space Wolves.
So I figure I have armor to take out against most of them and they all field a good amount of models at 1000pts.

Fuck you if you want link to the previous threads then do it yourself when you made the next thread.

Yeah I forgot to add there was a difference back then. Still doesn't make sense. Sorcerers have to wear flaming goat fetuses and draw daemonic symbols in order to use cheap knock off psychic powers and psykers don't.

R8 my super-mega-unstoppable-ultra 1250 gunline list!
Should I drop the Mastery level 2 on the primaris psyker?

>Imperial Guard CAD
Company command squad - 101 points
+ Lascannon
+ Volkov's cane
+ Carapace armour

Infantry platoon - 142 points
{
Platoon command squad - 40 points
+ Heavy bolter
Infantry squad - 51 points
+ Sarge has a Bolter
Infantry squad - 51 points
+ Sarge had a Bolter
}

Infantry platoon - 162 points
{
Platoon command squad - 40 points
+ Heavy bolter
Infantry squad - 61 points
+ Heavy bolter
+ Sarge has a Bolter
Infantry squad - 61 points
+ Heavy bolter
+ Sarge had a Bolter
}

Deathstrike - 160 points

Leman Russ Eradicator - 120 points

Leman Russ Executioner - 185 points
+ Plasma cannon sponsons

>Fortification
Aegis defence line - 50 points

>Psykana division
Primaris psyker - 75 points
+ Mastery level 2

Wyrdvane psykers - 85 points
+ Commissar

+ Commissar

+ Commissar

>Heavy Bolters
>Ever
Give them Autocannons for the same price.

>Sergeant Bolters
If you can fit them in, than sure. They won't benefit themselves from orders, however.

>Executioner with plasma sponsons
Kek, It'll kill itself before killing anything else.

>ADL with no upgrades
No dangerous Terrain barbed wire to stop those melee charges?

>Eradicator
I guess, but it's pretty short ranged for a gunline?

What armies, besides IG and Tau, can do gunlines? I like the idea of sitting behind a fortification and just pinging hordes to death. Would Imperial Fists work since they love forts?

Flesh Tearers.

Night Lords exiled their Chief Librarian, Fel Zharost, who winds up on Terra and either dies or gets recruited by Malcador; all the other Librarians were just palmed off onto their Chapter Masters/Captains to decide whether they wanted to follow the Edict on a company-by-company basis. Being Night Lords, I assume most kept theirs purely because they were told not to.

Knights of Blood(their has been declared renegades, but are still loyal)
Flesh Tearers
Flesh Eaters

How should I equip my BA sternguard? They'll be Alpha Striking in a drop pod.

Would you guys consider ork kustom mega weapons to be plasma?

Who do you think will win in next IA book? Tau vs Imperium.

that's it, but the other armies can do shooting as well you'd just have to get out of your deployment. my eldar are going to be a fast short ranged shooting army

Depends, if I want to siphon you; yes. If you want to benefit from a blood reactor; no. :^)

Which Primarchs do you think actually had sex?

FAQ declared if it doesn't have plasma in the name it doesn't count.

Imperium to counter the damocles fuckfest

As a tau enthusiast, i second this, the masturbation is getting ridiculous.

>Magnus is mad at having to be near Angron in this fanart as he is in the actual BL art
Good.

Swap the meltas for flamers, give the libby the tome relic, salamanders shouldn't field plasma we can do very little with it, if your set on it then only take the combi plasma on srgnt as you get the free master craft that can help. Swap the plasma cannons on devs for missiles you'll get far more milage. Does the assault squad have jump packs? If yes then combat squad them 1 flamer a squad, if not then they sorely need a transport.

>1 campaign that ended in pyrrhic victory
>Ridiculous

It was a welcome change from xenos being treated as lubricant for marine wank.

None or Sanguinias if his wife is still canon, and maybe Fulgrim because Slaanesh.

>Not knowing that Tau always win even when they lose in their fluff
I remember when one 360-noscoped a marine that was sneaking up on him as he was talking to an Apothecary and correctly deduced the purpise of the Apithecary and gene-seed, as well as having been the one to crack the Codex Astartes by simply studying a few if the battles they'd had against the chapter they were fighting.

>Marine wank
Not even Sicarius gets wanked as hard as the Tau commanders.

Can we all agree that it's skub? Also Tau are the real losers for being the faction that can claim the Stormsurge is theirs.

>Dark Angels
Disbanded, Chaplain Edict enforced.
Reinstated after Daemon attack on the Lion's flagship.
>Emperor's Children
Disbanded, Chaplain Edict enforced.
>Iron Warriors
Unknown
>White Scars
Never disbanded, Nikaea Judgement and Chaplain Edict quietly ignored.
>Space Wolves
You don't get it, Fenris Earth Magic doesn't count guys
>Imperial Fists
Disbanded, IF Librarians sequestered aboard the Phalanx.
>Night Lords
Disbanded.
>Blood Angels
Disbanded.
>Iron Hands
Unknown.
>World Eaters
Never disbanded, Judgement and Edict ignored as WE Librarians were already being un-replaced as they fell in battle. They become extinct during the Shadow Crusade
>Ultramarines
Disbanded and returned to the line.
Partially reinstated after the Battle of Calth.
>Death Guard
Mortarion already shut down his Librarius department decades prior to all this.
>Thousand Sons
Never disbanded, Judgement and Edict very publicly ignored.
>Sons of Horus
Unknown
>Word Bearers
Unknown
>Salamanders
Disbanded and returned to the line. Chaplain Edict enforced.
>Raven Guard
Disbanded and returned to the line.
Reinstated some time after the Drop Site Massacre, un-instated shortly before the Battle of Yarant, all RG Librarians dismissed to Terra.
>Alpha Legion
Unknown

>Disbanded, Chaplain Edict enforced.
I don't think the EC ever had Libbies ever to begin with. If I'm remembering correctly it was because the psyker gene was seen as an imperfection.

Is GSC forgiving to play with for a terrible player?

I bought the Kill Team box, and looking at the datasheets in the back the Tau are far less points than the marines. Is there any way I can build the Tau included in the box so they're closer to 200 points? I wasn't really planning on buying any more Tau figures than the ones included in the box, at least at this point.

Is the Breacher Team more points than the Strike team?

Star phantoms guy here again, tweaked my list a bit and looking for help from experienced space marines.
Here's what I've got:

HQ
Captain
- cataphractii terminator armor
- combi melta
- chain fist

Chaplain
- maybe plasma pistol, might drop

TROOPS
10 man tac squad
- melta
- Combi melta
- missile launcher
- drop pod

10 man tac squad
- plasma
- combi plas
- missile launcher
- drop pod

10 man tac squad
- flamer
- combi flamer
- h. Bolter
- drop pod

10 man tac squad
- plasma
- combi plas
- Missile launcher
- plas/las razorback

ELITES
5 cataphractii terminators (kitted for assault, captain will deepstrike with them)
- 3 with 2 lightning claws each
- 1 with heavy flamer and chain fist
- sarge with m.c. power sword and lightning claw

FAST ATTACK
Stormtalon
- twin linked lascannons

HEAVY SUPPORT
Contemptor pattern dreadnought
- multimelta
- powerfist w combibolter
- drop pod

My plan is to have only the razorback with the combat sqauded tac squad on the table, and drop pod assault everything else in, pop chapter tactics and gun everything down thoughts and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The Imp Fists are pretty good at bolter marine gunlines when deployed in their meta formation in angels of death, this is because they get to reroll all to hit rolls with bolter weapons and I think they get bonuses to destroying buildings.

its not competitive, but it works

Swap the plasma for a grav pistol, this means that in combat and in shooting your Chaplin forces I1.

Wow, I didn't know it did that. Will do.

Also, if my heavy/spec weapon combos on the Marines don't make sense it's because I want to combat squad them all and have msu so hopefully it's harder to kill them straight out of the pods.

That was Farsight, not some no name commander.

That doesn't excuse anything.

Faggot

Leman Russ and Jaghatai Khan both for the same reasons. Imagine a Barbarian king that DOESN'T have copious amounts ofpussy available to him?

And proceeded to have the most autistic dialogue ever written worthy of cold steel the hedgehog.

Leman Russ hated the Vlka Fenryka, as well as the Barbarian aspect of it. He was quite literally only pretending to be retarded.

I think the Khan was more interested in fighting and going fast than women. Unless he could find a way to do all three then he might have.

And Russ was too drunk to do anything. Basically he was only good at drinking.

Are deep striking scions any good?

Yes, for suicidal melta squads.

The only good way to use them, yes.

Are you seriously implying commander Farsighted isn't autistic?

Its pretty obvious that he is different in that regard compared to other Tau you goofus.

So squads of 5 then?

How about with plasmas?

Maybe chaos(demon within sword) is protecting him from the Ethereals.

GK
750, 17
1250, 22-24 depending on list (lel)
1850, no idea, no list for this

>The guy who wants to play a mobile shooty army is a faggot but the faggot who wants to deploy and just skip the movement phase for the rest of the game isn't a faggot

faggot

>more SoB news
>that autistic faggot asking for proof BTFO

Did we ever get any pictures of models for the supposed 'Chaos' update that weren't Magnus?

It implied Thousand Sons new models.

But, my main question is; when is this shit out? Next week? And by 'out' I mean available to preorder on the store, since some people think when it's actually dispatched...

isn't it a necron sword? though i also heard it's one of vauls lost swords