You have mortally wounded the villain. As they lie on the ground, about to expire...

You have mortally wounded the villain. As they lie on the ground, about to expire, they look up at your character and ask: "Who are you?"

Your response?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_NN9tGc-1V4
youtube.com/watch?v=FE0XcdM22Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=GfddBPWAUzI
youtube.com/watch?v=Qgcq8klGQsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iVzAMmpMra8
youtube.com/watch?v=OdYGnAFaeHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hell if I know

DIO

youtu.be/_NN9tGc-1V4

DANTE THE DEMON KILLER, HAS A NICE RING TO IT DONTCHA THINK?

Shit, not again

Fucking interdimensional puppetmasters

I'm a scatman!
youtube.com/watch?v=FE0XcdM22Yo

Gets me every god damn time.

Excuse me? I think the question is who are YOU. We're in a war, man! There's no time for stupid questions! I oughta have your hat for that, snatch it right off your head. I'm feeling gracious today so carry on before I report you.

I whisper back,

"I'm the guy that gets to loot your corpse. Good night, mate. Close your eyes and sleep."

I'm the cook.

>You have mortally wounded the protagonist
Stay with me. There is no escape from your fate, even in death.

"Your Succesor"

Same thing we always say. "We're from the government and we're here to help"

"Your only hope."

>I'm the guy who gets to rape your corpse

Your son, once. Goodbye, dad.

"Who am I?...

None of your business!"

It doesn't matter who we are.
What matters is our plan.

FRIEDRICH OF ALSTOLIA, DUNGEON HEALTH AND SAFETY INSPECTOR!

"Let me check my character sheet."

"A guy who served you coffee once."

No one of consequence.

"We came to wreck everything and ruin your life. God sent us."

youtube.com/watch?v=GfddBPWAUzI

"Who who, who who!"

Who who. Who who. I'm playing a Bard.

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

"You said nobody could defeat you. I'm Nobody. Technicalities are a bitch, huh?"

"Yo' Momma, fatboy."

"Cmon man you literally destroyed my village and told me i had the most potential and to strive to defeat you. Don't do this to me i gave up that hot cleric, you missed hiding in the church."

"Oops, sorry, you should have been dead already"
*Stomp on his head*

"We're the aristocrats"

>Five-round burst to the chest.
"I'm the fucker who shoots ya first instead of mono-whatsit-in'."

I LIEK CHOCOLATE MILK

What do you want?

I'm now imagining your character and party as the Pic related.

"I am known by many names mortal, darkblade, the Black Knight, and sometimes the Warlord. But you can call me master."

My current character would monologue off this and likely be undone because of it.

"Me? Why I am X, the greatest wizard ever born into this world! By my arcane prowess this world will be resewn in my visions! The cult of Tiamat will be humbled by my hand! The church of Bahaumat will yield to my call! Dragons will forsee the true path of this world and will see each other as equals, and me as their humble advisor and companion. If not, then they will fall to my eldrich might just like the others have, my cohorts could always use another suit of dragonscale armour you know. Now where was I?."

He is such an egomaniac wizard it's fun. Recently got revenge on the kings advisor who slapped him repeatedly in court, by calmly leaving, finding evidence to disprove the advisors claim, bringing it back before the king, getting him fired from his post and then beckoning him close, slapping him in court until the king said "Okay he has had enough.". He then nodded in agreement, stood up straight adjusted his hat and then hit the advisor with a finger of death on the spot.

underrated post.

>Edge meter rating
Acute
You're pretty dam edgy

"Your nephew, you monster."

And then I finish him off.

I try my best

TWO FOUR SIX OH ONE!

>Who the hell are you?

"Hello, I am Boris, nice to meetcha!"
Feral Human Druid with Int 5. It's one the rare few sentences he knows in Common and is happy for every opportunity to use it.

"I'm your prom date, you ugly sack of shit."

"It doesn't matter who I am, what matters is my plan."

UR WORST NITEMARE

Underrated

Continue hacking away to speed up time till he's dead.

We are well beyond talking.

Me? I'm just a mortician.

>after they try to take your soul and fail
youtube.com/watch?v=Qgcq8klGQsQ

M Y N I G G A

"I am known by many names. Mountain Salyer, Thunder Lion, The Chocolate Axe. But you? You can call me.... Tiffany."

"Sorry, but while the day I graced your village was the most important day of your life, for me, it was Tuesday."

underrated
goes well with

My name is Nottim Portant

You must be a friend of Hugh Mungus.

>I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!

I'm the goddamn Batman.

The IRS.

"Just some guy with some spells. Don' worry about it."

"we're the aristocrats"

"The strongest man alive, for I've just proven it"

"I am the Hammer. I am the sword in His hand. I am the Gauntlet about His fist. I am the Bane of His foes and the woes of the treacherous. I am the End."

I am sad it took this long for someone to post this

"My name is Not Important"

Awww man the edgelords are coming out of the woodwork!

My character just continues reeeeing at him for ruining his life, arguably even harder now that he has revealed he did it without even knowing.

FUCK YOU

I shoot them twice in the head. Then I go and get verrrrry drunk in a saloon.

LONG AGO IN A DISTANT LAND...

I AM THE AMAZING DILDONI! BOW DOWN TO MY ALMIGHTY GLOURIE

"kiss him".

AAAAAYYYYYYYYEEEEE
AM A MAAAAAA-AAAAN
OF CONSTANT SORRRRRROOWWWWW

This is what the DM gets for letting me play a Halfling Bard with a southern accent

youtube.com/watch?v=iVzAMmpMra8

I'm too paranoid too tell it even to a someone about to die. No true names for you even in the afterlife.

>My character just continues reeeeing at him for ruining his life

Your character is a Bullywug?

"I am glad you asked! I introduce myself as Dalton the Wanton Sodom Chauldron , but my name proper is-" and then I cave his head in with a rock.

>not posting the link
cmon on my hafling
youtube.com/watch?v=OdYGnAFaeHU

Severely underrated

IIVE SEEN TROOUBLES ALL MAH DAYYYZ

Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern-schplenden-schlitter-crasscrenbon-fried-digger-dingle-dangle-dongle-dungle-burstein von Knacker-thrasher-applebanger-horowitz-ticolensic- grander-knotty-spelltinkle-grandlich-grumblemeyer--spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-nürnburger-bratwustle-gerspurten-mitz-weimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shönedanker-kalbsfleisch-mittler-aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm.

By the time you finish with all of that, you realize the villain died already.

I am salad, the destroyer of worlds.

I'll have time to talk about me tomorrow. Today is the last time you will tell your story, stranger. Tell me what and why, and leave your burdens with me in this world.
Your reward is just around the corner, after all.

>Someone already did Batman
I YAM WHAT I YAM

...Vash is that you?

I like this one.

>You will never have a housewife that can kill demons.
Why even live?

I'm about to split your wig with this axe, and you want to know who I am?
Well... at least you didn't launch into a great long exposition about why you're such a twat...

>Well... at least you didn't launch into a great long exposition about why you're such a twat...

"I'll just say fuck you then." *Dies*