Filename Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOP-2ulq2bk
exhentai.org/g/946882/c4aef963cc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm a newb. All I got is...

な。。。んなのこれ?虫?
What is it? Insect?

The plants they found work as onaholes and Marcelle doesn't get why they have them and are hiding them, and the dwarf decides to cook them because he thinks that's why they have them.

The joke is that it is easy to understand what's happening despite it being in a foreign language, thus "comprehend languages".

If you have to explain the joke, it's not a joke.

>I'm retarded therefore it's not a joke
I got it easily.

Google 'tenga'.

underrated as fuck post

youtube.com/watch?v=DOP-2ulq2bk

Barrens life ain't no life for a child

alright buddy, this sauce is too strong for me
pls help

>a pack of wild dogs successfully took over and ran a Wandys.

My sides took a vacation. I'm sure they'll be back.

>Zachary Taylor
Had to look up the man. Doesn't sound THAT bad. By the way, do you American people actually learn to name all the presidents in the office? Or just the noteworthy ones?

exhentai.org/g/946882/c4aef963cc/
Enjoy.

I do not know about now, but in the 80s we had to recite all the presidents, all the states with their capitals, and know who our Senators and State Representatives were.

In today's molly coddled world kids don't even need to know their multiplication tables so I doubt they are made to memorize the presidents.

>I do not know about now, but in the 80s we had to recite all the presidents, all the states with their capitals, and know who our Senators and State Representatives were.
I had to do the same about ten years back in my sophomore year. Though ours wasn't recitation it was a fillable map. The presidents were just list.

I missed a bunch of the presidents in the middle of the 1800s

I had to as early as 11 years ago, however my sister (4 years ago) did not.

Our education system has taken a serious nosedive in the last several years.

Explaining a joke is like vivisecting a frog, sure you learn how it works but the frog dies in the process.

Its probably regional. I had to do the presidents thing a few times over my school career. We didn't really go super in depth on any of this shit till I was in high school though and got to attend a school with what experts recognize as 'budget' due to being in a nicer area.

Explaining a joke is like vivisecting a frog except my erection might actually have a purpose.

>memorizing dead , no longer relevant men is apparently important as a determining factor of a nation's education system

I thought STEM majors were supposed to be the most important products of public education, not historians.

Notice I made a comment about multiplication tables as well. The overall rigor of primary and secondary schooling in the US has been significantly degraded in the last few years. Mostly as a sacrifice to the cult of self-esteem. We can't have our little morons feeling bad about being retarded can we?

topical

>tfw you'll never be JPEG fetishist named Lolito

Being able to memorize names and dates is a worthwhile skill. In any field of study or line of work.

or being able to actually problem solve is considered more important than rote memorization?

I am not a wizard, I see.

>fox
>slutty
But is she smart?

Politics noob here, who's the chaotic evil guy? He certainly looks the part.

>Ben "the One Man Klan" Garrison
>Not Chaotic

I don't really want to get into an argument about American education system on Veeky Forums of all places, but the focus isn't on problem solving, or really learning. It's on state test scores and performance. Kids aren't learning, they're just taking years, learning how to take tests.

George Soros. Globalist Jew who profits off of the destabilization of countries. He funded a large part of Clintion's campaign of course.

George Soros. He's pretty damn evil, no matter you're own political views.

>Fenton Dongus
>Peng O'Sheng
>Jesseph McClown

King Jew George Soros

>homeopathic assassin
So, he kills by using too little poison?

I would argue he's best as LN becasue wanting to kill minorities indiscriminately definitely isn't CG, CE is a bit too evil, even for him, and CN is about only caring about yourself whilst Ben truly cares for the white race as a whole. LN is about adhering to a code, and Zyklon Ben's code is pretty clear-cut.

I can't believe we're discussing the alignment of Ben Garrison on here

Not from what I've seen.

bummer

Was Sandman any good

yes, I didn't really like the kindly ones, but that may have just been the art style for that part not really appealing to me, the rest I thought was great

What a loquacious farmer.

I genuinely think that looks awesome as fuck.

I don't know who the fuck you're talking about, but you kind of skipped a bunch of alignments there.

Like, say, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, and True Neutral. The rough descriptions in your post make him sound kind of LE, to be honest?
Not that trying to apply made-up alignments to actual human beings makes any kind of sense, mind.

Sauce ?

>he doesn't recognize it
Come on now

May His passage cleanse the world!

So...did anyone give a screencap of the Crazy Orc's sex slaves value shop?

I was explaining why he's not a Chaotic alignment. LE does sound like his type, but that alignment chart is clearly a biased against the people /pol/ doesn't like, and god knows they needed to put Merkel in there somewhere.

No, he dips a knife that's been blunted to the point of being pretty much a spoon in a vial of water that once formed a solution with poison but has since been distilled and recondensed such that only the essential quality of the water remains. Then after a gentle tap with the spoon-knife and a session of counseling convinces you that you have in fact died.

Pretty sure the one you're thinking of is supposed to be a cat.

whoops forgot to name it
>merchant npcs.png

>Just like home on plains
RIP sides

I'm sorry but what the fuck is this?

Completely useless.

I'll bite. what sauce?

What's going on their? Jew rave?