Between MtG ang YGO, which one would you say has the biggest meme potential?

Between MtG ang YGO, which one would you say has the biggest meme potential?

Definitely YGO, courtesy of the anime

SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE MONEY

Card games on motorcycles.

>meme potential

Memes that originated in fanfiction don't count.

I don't know, depends if you prefer shocktopus or slippery boggle.

IN AMERICA

memes are fun

magic had memes before yugioh was even made

too good, should have been banned

Storm crow's still dominating my meta. Sees play in every format.

Should have been R

neither U not R, it was obviously meant to be W

If you're twelve. It's the modern equivalent of that guy who won't shut up about family guy/the Simpson's/whatever popular movie just came out, except they have even less self awareness because they can't physically see the disdain on people's faces.

>I'm a mature gentleman with a refined and sophisticated sense of humor

No. I'm a crotchety bastard who is sick and tired of people forcing unfunny jokes with meta-ironic pretending-to-be-retarded rhetoric. The biggest issue is using the word "meme" incorrectly. I swear most of you mongoloids don't understand that it's the process for disseminating reaction images or other content the same way a virus replicates itself, slightly changing with each new iteration. Using "meme" as a noun is basically a giant stamp on your forehead decreeing your ignorance for all to see.

Glad to see you taking memes very seriously, user

"Process" is a noun the way you used it. Meme is analogous to gene, still a noun.

More importantly, please go outside and find meaning. You don't have to be like this.

This is pure autism

I'd say just 90% pure

I don't get it

actual discussion though, can anyone tell me what the two trap cards to the left of Solemn Strike are? Also what the 6th and 10th cards are in the Extra Deck? this is the only snapshot I have of the deck, a friend sent it to me. Those are the only cards I don't recognize.

Lightsworn Judgment
Clear Wing Synchro Dragon
Number S39: Utopia the Lightning

>those names

A fan work is any OC created by the fans.
Fanfiction is original, usually textual fan work that puts characters in new situations and makes its own story with those characters.
YGOTAS is OC created by the fans, but it is not entirely original; it merely remixes content already in the original work to parody it.
_____
YGOTAS is fan work, but not fanfiction.

A sub-meme is a meme that directly or indirectly spawned from another meme, either by evolving directly from the original meme, or by composition with other memes.
Memetic evolution is not discrete; one stage of a meme has a continuum of stages before it.
_____
A sub-meme of a sub-meme is also a sub-meme of the first meme.

Any media franchise meme is essentially a fan work of that thing itself, because it's OC created by the fans.
TAS is a fan work that became a meme.
Memes from TAS ("Screw the rules, I have money!", "IN AMERICA", etc.) are sub-memes of TAS.
_____
Abridged Series memes are memes spawned from YGO.

I think it's safe to say that Abridged series memes count.