Your Party

Show me your party dudes, this is mine at the moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/17679146/
boards.Veeky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipope_Clement_VII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's tijo's class OP? What's Fitz's Oath or whats the reason for so much health?

Whoops Tijo is a fighter, sorry, the one with all the command skills.
Fitz is Vengeance and has just stacked every point he can into Con, his mission is to try and get Half Orcs accepted back into society and out of the slums so he tries to fit in with them.

>the one with all the command skills
Purple Dragon Knight? How is it? I was thinking of leveling my fighter to it but never see much talk about it

I think it's just called Battle Master from memory, not certain, I know it gives lots of buffs and the party loves her for it.

Shame i cant draw... Yes even like this

Fear not, friend user!

For I have templates!

This is a party i'v started DMing for. Everyone seems to be having fun so far.

Still need to figure that damn wizard though, the guy is a writer so it bothers me that every character he plays just wants to sit in the corner by himself.

There has got to be some way to get him more involved, I'm gonna ask him some more about his character's backstory, and maybe the paladin as well
because I'm sure they can be as interesting as the bard and the knight.

>CMOT DIBBLER

My nigga

O hey! Thank you

You might find this thread useful. It's a system of campaign creation based on characters.

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/17679146/

why is facebeater a cleric?

>allowing girls in your party

The two players are best mates, the back story is that they were friends when they were a lot younger, along with Facebeater's twin brother.
The brother was killed after being blamed for something he didn't do by the townsfolk.
They serve the same order, I dunno why the player choose to be a Cleric but he plays it super well and is a lot of fun to DM for.

ok, but couldn't he just become a paladin instead?

I like that a lot, I think I'll at least get the players to answer the OP's questions. Might not use everything they give me, but it gives me something to think about.

>palidan

Not sure, it's just the character the player wanted to make.

We already have a draw your party thread, man.

I was designing a war mage character, potentially a dwarf.
Never got further than this though.

In the end I decided against the pauldron.
But it was still missing something, somehow.

with updates

Whoops bennis update should actually say "with Volound" sorry

This is our party for a super hero pathfinder campaign where we all play vigilantes.

Useful Info:

Foe Hammer:
Secret Identity: Barmaid (later cobbler)
Costume: Black suit of armor
Motive: Avenge family's murder
Powers: Not knowing her own strength
She killed quite a few people by accident. Including a cop. Never really apologized.

Black Lotus:
Secret Identity: Best Cobbler in town, incredibly racist accent
Costume: Black Leotard
Motive: Avenge Wife's murder
Powers: Can hide better than someone who is literally invisible. His knives are never lethal.
Neither of those are really super powers so much as skills I guess.

Professor Entropy:
Secret Identity: College engineering professor
Costume: Full suit of armor enchanted to look like and be as comfortable as a cloak
Motive: Inspire hope in his students
Powers: Elemental bolts of ice and fire.

>Sigfried Hiel
>Sig Hiel

I'm the DM in this one.

I would love to know more about this party.

I've never DMed a super hero game before, how does balancing issues work?

You took Pinoccio from Fables to make the Warlock, Sandman's Loki to make the Cleric and that rogue whit dagger image to make the bard. Still, great work.

>Montgomery Pythoniade
>Monty Python

same, explain plz

Expecting another two replacement characters to join next week, as if this party can't get any worse

Rook can't read what does this say elf man

>turned dwarven concert stage pyrotechnics into dwarven final solution

I mean, it's not a real super hero system, it's just pathfinder and were all playing a class with a secret identity.

The balancing so far is pretty fine because again, were all the same class, but the customization has allowed them to essentially fit the roles of fighter,rogue and wizard, so in that sense the usual pathfinder balancing issues apply, except Prof Entropy is way better at fighting and worse at magic than a standard wizard.

lol, played a ratfolk alchemist n/g
also suicide bombed a boss
it this a THING for good alchemist?

Let me guess, you're playing Klark?

I guess the dead didn't really strike your fancy, huh?

It kinda amazes that both our druid and our psion go out of their way to not munchkin

Is the Warforged Warblade based on the Broken Lords from Endless Legend? I've always loved the flavour of those guys

I, myself, play him
And yes he is based around that
I love the design of those guys, their Persian-Ottoman aesthetic combined with Gothic architecture and medieval chivalry is good
And the dillema of being chivalrous and having to sacrifice the weak to survive makes it all the more interesting
Also to play as, because it's hard to combine soul leeching and staying friendly with a good party

Who is the politician the dwarf is based around, I'm curious

This was made by one of my players. It's more about my gaming group over a party, but it's good nonetheless.

I'm wondering if anyone sees around whom I based the Fire elf

No offense, but that party looks horrible. Hope you guys have fun anyway.

>Pali-Dan the Paladin

I'm one of the players because I'm taking a break from DMing and I'm lucky enough to have a player who tolerates the other side of the table from time to time.

>edgelord wants to be a wolf, episode 209834
I'm guessing you're the cleric?

Nah. I'm the edgelord faggot furry. I try to keep things fun and interesting without bogging the game down. The barbarian is actually far more randomly violent to NPCs. I mostly just get into ethics short-lived and good natured arguments with the necromancer, team up with the fighter on practical solutions to current problems, and spend a lot being humorously befuddled by the ways of civilized people. It's a good gimmick, even if it's cliche, and people at the table seem to enjoy it.

My current campaign is a World of Warcraft game. Getting these guys and gal together is a fucking nightmare. These are the guys, girl plays a Night Elf I have yet to draw.

>They've all lost something dear to them because of the Scourge
Well, that's a good start for getting them to agree to something.

>Prince Pharis
>Prince Paris
>Trojan Horse
>Trap

Behold my crude effort
1000 hours in MS paint.

As a somewhat reclusive and somewhat autistic idiot I feel incredibly happy to have a party after 13 years of wanting to play and never finding other players.

PS I suck at paint.

>implying I can draw for shit

Our stupid fucking Demon: The Descent party.

So far we've only managed to hurt each other instead of the enemy.

>Montgomery Pythonidae
>Crossdressing lumberjack

kek

the only demon games i ever get are a bunch of completly serious wannabe edgy drama.

last time my party had 3 'I'M EVIL BUT I DON'T WANT TO', you are lucky user

Don't get me wrong, it's super fun but we haven't managed jack shit so far.

Angels don't even have to try, Enigma almost killed Batman, burned his weed and slaughtered his henchmen because he wanted to use a piece of God-machine infrastructure instead of destroying it.

previous thread.
boards.Veeky Forums.org/tg/thread/50130058/#p50130058

>Fear not, friend user!
>For I have templates!
yay verily

maybe mr. writer thinks people will expect too much of him because he is a writer and so avoids stepping into the spotlight so that he can't disappoint these imagined expectations?

A collection of folks that put on characters in an attempt to fit in with varying degrees of success.

so tg/ is Demon. Nice

are you Klark or the GM?

>For I have templates!
that s a big scan

maybe a canteen/wineskin or a backpack?

>both our druid and our psion go out of their way to not munchkin

how so?

what is the "meme familiar" a lolcat?

an edgier pope Clement VII (well antipope) who was also known as "the butcher of Cesena"?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipope_Clement_VII

Boris Yeltsin?

>It kinda amazes that both our druid and our psion go out of their way to not munchkin
It kinda saddens me that people actually munchkin when playing t1 classes. What is even the point? You're already the best at everything anyway.
In my group, high power characters are always the most flavorful, because they can afford to play a theme without fucking themselves over.

please explain.
Do they shapeshift into the animals or are those their "codenames"?

Uhhh what? Can you repeat that in English?

>hits on everything
>stab stab stab

I see what you did there.

how did this happen?

like how did this groups of players and GM assemble, and how did the story kick off in early sessions?

i never finished this one, we got a TPK the day i started

Gotrock, Taxi, and Furgas. Little shits who love making gold, no matter the source. Gotrock's a Golem Cleric who worships an odd god and has a super thick Jewish accent. Taxi's the Halfling Rogue who likes stabbing and sitting on Gotrock's shoulder. Furgas is just a grumpy Dwarf Warrior and mercenary they hired, and accidentally signed in blood, so he's with them forever.

They do a lot of swindlingand crime RP and mostly roam Dwarf and Halfling cities or Gnomish ruins that are swelling with untold treasures and technologies.

We're friends in real life. Tard Wrangler's player is Batman's girlfriend and the other 2 are regular players.

Thankfully Demon: The Descent is fairly generous when it comes to connecting colorful characters. Nothing like some mutual hate for angels to bring people together.

Circumstances and falling at similar times created this dumb party and we've grown to love it.
Each session is a player-induced clusterfuck, which is an amazing feat since everybody is in-character and not just being randumb.

They're good roleplayers, even if they suck at coming up with names.

Those character names.

I've been planning to update this one for ages. It's been outdated for nearly two years now. From left to right there's:

>Dwarf Fighter
Party straightman and the dubious moral compass since the paladin died. Currently missing.

>Kenku Ranger
Does whatever pays. Only original party memeber that has survived/stuck with the group to now.

>Dwarf Sorceror
Obsessed with riches, power and legacy. Ascended to godhood to save a plane from falling apart. Player currently plays a champion of his former Sorceror.

>Human Psion
The idea guy who has too many irons in the fire for his own good.

>Human Bard
Vladimir Putin as a medieval Hip-Hop artist.

what class build does rich girl have?

Is she a cop or guard something by background profession?

>Vladimir Putin as a medieval Hip-Hop artist.

please explain.

I dunno who I'll even start explaining that character. He was the only son of a notRussian baron and pretty much only cared about a few things in life
>Himself
>His "poetry"
>The bears his family raised
>His reputation
>Fine dining
>His "poetry"
>Himself

Currently working on drawing the group I'm DM'ing for. Done 2/6 so far, but using these templates is really satisfying. If these threads persist, I'll keep updating the picture. We're only 3 sessions in, so there's plenty of room for developement.

My old party.

>tiefling eldritch knight

The edgelord. Always talked about killing NPCs.

>human monk

The second edgelord and shameless Vegeta parody. Always starting shit.

>high elf cleric

Co-leader/face of the party. Most likely to secure alliances via diplomacy.

>dwarf barbarian

Co-leader/face of the party. Also comic relief. Most likely to get the group into trouble.

>mulatto half-elf tri-classer

Joke character. Would usually make everyone groan with bad puns and just his mere existence.

>half-elf cleric

Female player. Didn't do anything but heal, really.

Almost a requirement to kill yourself

>AFK
>AFK
>AFK
>genuinely interested guy who got a new job and had to drop
>the only guy with a stressful job but he still posts on time
>the only guy who posts within 2 days

play by post is cancer, I appear to have bamboozled myself

Look on the bright side. Even a single attempt is likely to be so bad you won't need a second.

Last session

The trick with Play-By-Post is to set a hard deadline.

For me, I tell my players, "I will post once per day, and only once per day. You guys can post as much as you like, but you must also post at least once per day too with a post that I can build off of. I am a real stickler about getting that post in. If you miss a post, I will remind you that you missed it, and inquire about why that happened. Since I am posting every day, I expect that same out of you unless you give me a heads up about delays or absences beforehand."

No one is too busy with a job to make a single post per day on a message board user. Your players blew you off.

haha epiKKK /r9KKK/ /b/rother xD

What's da story behind this groups. Creation? (Both in and out of universe)

This sounds like the premise of a cartoon on Adult Swim.

>love it.
>Each session is a player-induced clusterfuck, which is an amazing feat since everybody is in-character and not just being randumb.

I very much want to read a story time of this because I've never been in a game that remained stable where the plot was mainly in-character created cluster fucks and I both want to read the resulting story and learn how such things are possible.

How many sessions in are you?

Where does the "ex-kgb agent and martial arts guy turned politician" come into this equation? Or does he only look like Putin?

Is the hammer Mr. Reluctant is holding in that drawings something he owns in character?

If so where did he get it?

Like any other online game format you have to spend a Lot of time and effort collecting a list of reliable players to draw upon in the future.

However in my experience the pool of good play by post players tends to be smaller then your traditional PNP RPG reliable online player pool.

Did one of your players draw that?

A real bunch of jokers, these lot.

>Armian
Compulsive dissenter who blames the Imperial government for all his problems and the countless slights and injustices he thinks are happening to him. Reminds me a lot of myself, really.
Will probably end up playing into the hands of the Caliphate by destroying his own nation.

>Gyali
DEAD

>Aman
DEAD

>Gavril
A complete prankster riding on an endless wave of lucky rolls. Has already captured multiple old Roman colonies in Abkhazia, and assimilated a tribe of locals into his army. Hasn't lost a major battle yet.
I'd say his luck has to run out some time, but I'll probably be proven wrong on that account.

>Gohar
A zealous and fanatical Chalcedonian qt who just wants to Make Armenia Great Again™
Claims to hate the Turks et al, but is secretly weapons-grade tsundere for Gavril. She's also thought about giving herself to the Khagan of Western Turkey on at least one occasion.
Has still managed to stay physically pure, despite her impure thoughts.

>Ahmad
"ALLAHU AKBAR"
Has absolutely no regard for human life.
Fought an army of apostate rebels in a valley, where his only tactic was to order his forces to recklessly bumrush the enemy lines head-on, despite being flanked on both sides by archers, and at least marginally outnumbered.
Likely to get himself killed in a very hilarious way.

>Sertorus
The O.G. African colonist.
"Saving" Christanity in Nubia by starting wars that will result in the deaths of countless Christian Nubians.
Won't stop until he reaches the end of Africa, or dies trying.
Also a big-league linguistic bigot who insists on using Latin when the rest of the Empire has switched to Greek.

>Efron
Token Jew.

>Iosephus
Delusional nutcase who forgot that the Byzantine-Persian War ended five years ago.
Probably will end up recruiting Armian and jointly kicking down the doors of Ctesiphon, paving the way for the Caliphate's armies whether they want to or not.

And I wouldn't have picked anyone else.