The continued adventures of Ribbon, the young elf who knows all about traditional games...

The continued adventures of Ribbon, the young elf who knows all about traditional games, but unfortunately is also stupid.

This is a surprising trove of reaction images.

>that imitation of devanagari
Impressive.

This one sees lots of use.

I know what you mean.

How can a literal semen demon be so cute?

Anything becomes cuter if they love games.

Yes she's not carrying a backpack or anything but maybe she's running the game at her own place and is hurrying home so her friends don't have to wait before a closed door

GM's who do shit like this are the worst.

I love my GM but there are times when we don't start until four hours later.

>four hours
You have more patience than I do. When we have a date and time arranged, I usually give people (regardless of context) 30 minutes to either show up or tell me something came up. After that the deal is off.

Admittedly, we just hang out until the GM shows up but it is still kind of an inconvenience because by the time we start, I'm already running off of fumes.

Ugh, DMPCs are the bane of my existence in DnD right now. Every time the party encounters someone they like, they want to keep them.
They just tried to keep the goddamn elf they rescued from bandits, even though she was a condescending racist bitch to them.

>four hours

She's also running while eating her breakfast.

Who is that other user that does Ribbon art?
There's a creator, and then there's a guy doing fan art.

they have to have a q and a section where a chaos void opens up, which dumps fan mail. .

Steady diet of semen, obviously.
It can work for anyone. Even you, user.

>bodhisattva
Is a heresy. Once you've reached enlightenment, you are not bound by any mortal concerns like "educating people". Bodhisattvas are liars.

My waifu is pure, dammit!

99% pure semen

A bodhisattva has not yet reached enlightenment, and instead is someone who has made vows to seek it for the betterment of all other people.

At least you start.

It's not lewd, it's natural and healthy.