>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Previously on JumpChain!:

Other urls found in this thread:

arrow.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_magical_powers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jumpers!

Why are witches so awesome?

Because they are cute and can make good waifus.

Mind you pic-related witch wouldn't make a good waifu, but she's cute.

Because witches a cute.

What can the magic in Arrowverse do?

I've never been particularly clear on the differences between witches and sorceresses and lady wizards.

>why would she post when even her builds get her shat on?
Why would she spend significant effort making jumps when even her builds get shat on? It's not that hard, user.

I just hope she'll find something more fulfilling than jumpchain.

Witches are sorceresses that fuck the devil.

Why does this retard have such a fat butt?

You know if you hate jumpchain you can leave right? You don't have to get everyone else to quit for you to be able to stop. If you don't find it fun then you can just do something else.

For extra boing.

Why are you feeding him?

Please don't feed the troll.
Here we go.

For safety.

Since she has no tits, if she had no ass as well she'd be in danger of falling down storm drains.

You people waste your lives when you're not getting shit on or shitting on others. What kind of way is that to live, to spend your free time in this hive of scum and villainy?

It's not fat! It's filled with men's hopes and dreams!

arrow.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_magical_powers

I'm hoping that they're retarded enough that it genuinely hadn't occurred to them.

Why are you people bringing up drama. If she wants to leave, she'll say she's going to leave.

Please refer to for our Anti-Shitposter Policy.

Does this setting have a Jump yet? Explosion magic may be a bit mono-focused but I could see the uses.

>Why are you people bringing up drama.

What the fuck else are we going to do, actually have fun creating builds for various jumps and creating content based on how our Jumper interacts in these worlds, like writing or art? Or anything else?

What do you think this is, a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

I think I pissed him off.
Sick.

It's how I make my living, user.

Five cents a shitpost. You think this is the only thread I target? Nononono, to make decent money I need a wide range.

They have the allure of the forbidden.
They have secret knowledge, and we're nerds so we like that.
They have magic, and we're nerds so we like that.
They're associated with sex without necessarily having to be slutty (just not pure christian women), so that's attractive.
There's a lot of nice art of sexy witches out there.

In her case this makes sense, because the baka can't afford food without her hikineet party leader.

She's not a retard, she's a cute.

Mr. Digger.
Please refer to for our Anti-Shitposter Policy.

Being cute does not mean she isn't also retarded.

See, I'm not Red, but how would you know? There's now accountability here, no justice.

Just on the other side of the web is a thriving community full of people who respect each other and innovative new ideas. Why not move on to greener pastures?

HeavensAnon already did quite awhile ago, as Brellin. Others quickly followed suit, and now even Digger has seen the light. What's stopping you folks?

>Does this setting have a Jump yet?
no

Is there any way to move your shadow around independently like Dr. Facilier? What about your reflection?

Man this pizza is fucking awesome.

Isn't his shadow some kind of evil loa?

hahahahaha

Wh

Wha
Whu
Whaaaaat

HOW IS

WHAT EVEN ARE YOU

What kind is it? I like Italian myself.

Question for anyone. Apart from DC and Marvel, where can I find flesh and bone clones?

You too?

I'm destroying this DiGiorno.

SMT has a way to make your shadow function somewhat like that.
As does WoW.

As for your reflection you might be able to pull that off by being a vampire, while having tweedled and mirror world from the Alice jumps.
Just have your double fake being your reflection.

His real goal is to get rid of us. He considers driving us all to SB to be an acceptable alternative to just having Jumpchain die. He just wants us gone.

Now stop feeding.

I wouldn't make a jump for Konosuba yet; apparently there's going to be a second season.

I think Darkstalkers does?

It's actually a meat lovers from Pizza Hut. Not exactly gourmet or the best thing in town, but it's fun to eat after years of other stuff. Garlic parmesan sauce is really good, too.
I love that image.

I also enjoy pizza. Homemade is best.

In Star Wars: Clone Wars, there's the Kaminoans. Cloning is basically their whole thing. As long as you can afford it, you can have an army of yous.

I kinda want that one guy who just fucking kept going 'You've been Reported' to the shitposter to pop back up.

That's funnier every time I see it.

>Konosuba
So that's it's name!

Mhm the nostalgia really brings it out, eh?

So, where's the best pizza in the multiverse?

Probably Toriko. The answer to most questions about where to find the best food is Toriko.

1. Get infinite pizza (Devil May Cry)
2. Make It Better (Unholy Heights)
3. Continue 2. Until desired level of 'better'.

Old /b/.

DMC gives you unlimited pizza, and Dune gives you melange. So get your pizza and dust it with melange like you would red pepper flakes.

BOOM.

Psychedelic pizza of enlightenment.

There's a Devil Fruit in One Piece that lets you do that, in addition to some other stuff. The guy who had it in canon could do it, but the description in the jump doesn't make any mention of it being able to do that.

>arbitrarily amazing pizza
Now this is a combo.

You're a horrible person.

Thank you.

Reminder that the next chapter is the last one.

Reminder that Neo put on a suit and came to Toriko's wedding.

Toriko Married?
Who?
Rin?

I will admit though, pretty disappointed in you turning traitor and going over to the containment forum.

You can keep your pizza, I'm munching on cheese curds.

Raw of deep fried? They're nice either way. I loves me some cold cheese curds and fruit when it's hot as hell in the summer.

I maintain that, regardless of the food or location, homemade is always best.

I actually spent Invader Zim trying and failing to make a pizza parlor to put that blasted pig out of business. I had my boys be the workers--imagine Battle Droids with magnetic bowties and aprons. Charlie Gold still won't get rid of that blasted handlebar mustache he found.

Somehow we ended up as a classy Italian restaurant instead of the cheap but tasty pizza joint I was going for. I blame Emmy.

Yeah.

He agreed to marry her way back when they set out for the Gourmet World, and he finally followed through on it.

>Mixing cheese and fruit
Gross.

Nice!

Yeah, Rin. There was a scene right after he came back from the trip to rescue Komatsu from the Bishokukai (remember when they were the villains?) where Rin asks him to marry her and he just calmly says "okay". And then they mostly forgot about it until now. They served Toriko's Full Course Menu at the reception, it actually made for a pretty good last-episode recap of their adventures. It also kept Komatsu busy in the kitchen, so he was unable to feel upset about his heterosexual life partner leaving him for someone else.

>Bishokukai
Those were the days.

>heterosexual life partner
Truer Words never spoken.

Both are indeed good, but right now is deep fried, pic related.

There needs to be more food items.

It's worth mentioning that they served GOD at the reception, and that they invited something like 5,000 people.

So if you want to eat GOD, and don't want to risk your life fighting for it, just have a positive interaction with Toriko at some point and you'll probably get an invitation.

I had chicken pot pie tonight, it was fantastic.
SCP Foundation has an indestructible pizza box that generates the ideal pizza for the one holding it. It just uses mundane ingredients, but still.
It's even offered in the jump.

I prefer Sorceresses myself, but witches are an acceptable alternative.

Most basic illusion magic could let you do both. It wouldn't /actually/ allow your shadow or reflection to move independently, but for all outside appearances it would work. Which in many cases is just as good.

I have this vague idea of stealing the "Tastiness" of other foods with high end Thief skills from Disgaea and then adding it into every ingredient as I make the pizza. I'm not sure it'll work, but I'm going to try when I get there.

It may or may not result in a lot of ruined food as I swipe my fist through it.

>I had chicken pot pie tonight, it was fantastic.
Next to chili that's my favorite comfort food.

Personally, I think that was actually probably a pretty shitty thing to do. Many of those people had Gourmet Cells, but hadn't eaten the rest of the Planetary Full Course. We know that having a part of your body's Gourmet Cells but not the whole thing is an unbalanced condition, and can risk them taking over. Considering that GOD specifically awakens the Gourmet Cells of the brain, and I'm pretty sure that a couple years down the line half of Toriko's guests are going to go insane.

>the containment forum.
What?

I actually had chili for dinner. It was good.

Digger made an account on SB to yell at retards.
Somehow this is a betrayal in the shitposters mind.
Don't worry about it.

Don't feed it.
Report and ignore.

>no justice.
Bro, I'm right here. I just don't post much, I prefer to lurk.

The one made by any Jumper with enough cooking perks.
Which I have a number of. God I love pizza.

Yeah but since GOD specifically was served long ago as itself and not with the rest of the Planetary Full Course we know that isn't what happens. We got world peace last time God was served by itself bro.

Jumpers! Have you ever unleashed a monstrosity upon a world tragically unprepared to deal with it?

Oh, who am I kidding. Of course you have.

How bad was it?

>Yell
Does friendly conversation count as yelling?

Oh my god how DARE he discuss things with people not on Veeky Forums!!!!11!!!!!

Everybody who has a life outside of the internet is also a traitor!

No. Not really. That just means things went better than expected.
Which is good really.

Going over to the other community and palling around with them instead of us really is a betrayal. It's like if your batter went over to the other team in the middle of a game.

...What the hell?

What is that even /from/?

>Oh, who am I kidding. Of course you have.
Stop Projecting

How many of those people had Gourmet Cells, though? Acacia's the one who gave people the technology to implant Gourmet Cells, up until him it was all random births inheriting some remnant of ancestral Nitro implantations. So there were probably a LOT fewer people he was serving it to with Gourmet Cells in their brains.

Having a real life outside of /jc/ is betrayal of the highest order.

Job? Friends? What are those? No no no, get back in your computer chair.

What does a shitty containment forum have to do with your real life? Are you confused?

Game of Thrones.

/jc/ isn't a competition you fucking paranoid macaroon.

>Digger made an account on SB to yell at retards.
What?

Right...

Many Jumpers.

One Spark.

FIGHT.

It is two separate communities, though. There's this one, the good one, and that horrible place. He basically decided he hates us and would rather go there. That's a pretty terrible event.

Does Leliel have a physical body within the Dirac Sea? I mean, Berserk Unit 01 kills it after all, so it must have an actual body within the Dirac Sea for the Eva to kill, right?

The shadow is the real body, not the dirac sea.

>There's this one, the good one

Why are you here if you hate us so much?

You know that scene from Cabin In The Woods with the elevators and the monsters?

Yeah.

>the good one
>implying both communities aren't bad

I imported an extremely powerful suit of power armor as a rather overprotective Symbiote in Spiderman.

One of the avengers pointed a weapon at me. . . things rapidly went down hill.