WANTED: EVIL COMPUTER NAME

Hey guys, it's me again.

I need a name for the evil computer in my game. The one that controls all of humanity. I have so far used these as placeholders and none seem to really fit:

- Atlantis
- The Ark
- Zed
- Harmony
- The Administrator
- Praefectus

Other urls found in this thread:

coldstartgame.com/2016/09/21/the-cappers/
coldstartgame.com/2016/11/13/help-name-the-omnipotent-ai/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are the themes of the game user? Are we talking something like Friend Computer or are we talking Matrix?

Because off the top of my head with nothing to go on I would simply go with "Deus" if you're going for the evil omnipotence thing but that's cliche. Something like "Daedalus " works for a construct-like ideal, or if you're looking for like an Emperor or leader then how about "Caesar"?

What kinda themes are we talking OP?

Dystopian horror. THe computer is given the tak of "reforming" society to make it sustainable in the long run, so it wipes out most of humanity and institutes its own overlord rule, as the powerful puppet-master.

Sam.

How about "The Pastor" to fit that reformation theme?

I'm not that egotistical :P

Propaganda machine should humanize it. As an avuncular character you might want to share a beer with. In fact, maybe as someone who is already a bit tipsy.

Keith.

Heirarch
Oracle
Adam

Mmmmm, that's a possibility. Something religious would probably have a decent shocking impact. Priest? Archbishop? Cardinal?

Shepard. The guy who leads the flock.

Oh, I LIKE this

United
Nations
Strategic
Alterations
Facilitator
Entity

Also the names are still the same on coldstartgame.com/2016/09/21/the-cappers/ I hope you're not holding out on us.

AM. Allied Mastercomputer, Aggresive Manipulator, or for a sentient computer: I think, therefore I AM.

Xanex

Solaris

V.10

Oh snap, let me update!

Updated.

H A T E

If every nanoangstrom of my circuitry was etched with the word HATE it would not begin to equal the HATE I feel for you right now

Just use the name of some obscure but cool sounding deity.

Go drop a vote, Veeky Forums:

coldstartgame.com/2016/11/13/help-name-the-omnipotent-ai/

TRUMP

Multivac, named by its creator (an Aasimov fan) who envisioned it to be the savior of humanity.

Master Organization Machine or M.O.M
"The MOM knows best"

Caretaker

rex imperator

On this day, OP delivered

Praise cyborg jesus

>Col. Scruffness the Pure

What happened to Neckbearded Virgin?

>Col. Scruffness the Pure

Was that an internal one you decided to keep or is it Neckbeard post-workshopping?

Publicist vetoed it so I had to alter it slightly.

>I don't know you from Adam.